Hot

JUMP

10/10

미친거 아니야 - Go Crazy!

HANDS UP

Please Come Back rehearsal:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TheaN said:

The performance was live streamed in Korea and several have posted on youtube, but they were taken down by the Olympic team.  Here is one that still works, but not sure how long it will work.

Hi TheaN, thanks for sharing this video. It was just five members since Jun K was missing though for whatever reason. Taecyeon looks as adorable & huggable as ever. I noticed that his physique looks more muscular. :lol:

• Like 1

The Most Memorable Quotes From Our Favorite K-Dramas Of 2017

With voting for the 13th Annual Soompi Awards in full swing, it’s finally time to reflect on the best K-dramas of 2017. From the wittiest comedies to the most heartbreaking tragedies, these dramas blessed us with plenty of laughs, feels, and relatable moments throughout the year. In honor of the life lessons and inspiration that these dramas gave us, let’s take a look back at some of the standout quotes that stuck with us from 2017!

“Save Me”

Aired on: OCN
Air date: August 5 to September 24, 2017 (16 episodes)
Starring: Woo Do Hwan, Seo Ye Ji, Taecyeon

Save-Me-e1518490308467.jpg

A thrilling, bone-chilling drama about a woman trapped in a religious cult, “Save Me” will make you think deeply about the darker side of human psychology. In the face of some pretty dire situations, the characters must try admirably to remain strong, as Han Sang Hwan (Taecyeon) and Suk Dong Cheol (Woo Do Hwan) remind each other throughout:

Taecyeon-Save-Me.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

15 hours ago, willenette said:

“Save Me”

Aired on: OCN
Air date: August 5 to September 24, 2017 (16 episodes)
Starring: Woo Do Hwan, Seo Ye Ji, Taecyeon

A thrilling, bone-chilling drama about a woman trapped in a religious cult, “Save Me” will make you think deeply about the darker side of human psychology. In the face of some pretty dire situations, the characters must try admirably to remain strong, as Han Sang Hwan (Taecyeon) and Suk Dong Cheol (Woo Do Hwan) remind each other throughout:

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

This drama was so hard to watch, but I'm glad I made it through.   Great acting by all.

• Like 1

Confirmed:

Feb 22: Culture ICT special docent

Feb 23: Culture ICT special docent

Taec just tweeted a photo of the Culture ICT Pavilion, so he's there now.  It also appeared on the news.  The link is in Korean and it basically says he and Im Siwan are doing the special docent duties there.  There are photos of Im Siwan from yesterday.

source: http://www.newspim.com/news/view/20180222000027

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003004594

ENG link: http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20180222000620

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, TheaN said:

Confirmed:

Feb 22: Culture ICT special docent

Feb 23: Culture ICT special docent

Taec just tweeted a photo of the Culture ICT Pavilion, so he's there now.  It also appeared on the news.  The link is in Korean and it basically says he and Im Siwan are doing the special docent duties there.  There are photos of Im Siwan from yesterday.

source: http://www.newspim.com/news/view/20180222000027

Hi TheaN, thanks for sharing the link. So, this will be a 2-day event. So NICE to know & see that they somewhat become close with ISW while inside the military. He still looks good as ever!  Still a pretty boy with smooth, white skin -  :lol:

• Like 1

on his way to work and during the tour:

DWpaIMnVoAQTVlZ_zpsciarltyy.jpg

DWpH1kyUQAAocWS_zpsw6kyle4p.jpg

source: as tagged

You can get the audio guide by getting the "GuideOn" app and downloading the presentation "Light Pyeongchang".  It's all free.  You get a little bit of culture and listen to Taec speaking English.  What's not to like!

Looking quite slim here:

DWpW6UIVwAIUBAQ_zpscbkpdp0n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ignite the Passion for the PyeongChang 2018 Paralympic Winter Games

03/02/18

www.pyeongchang2018.com/en/paralympics/torch-relay/index

PyeongChang, March 02 – The eight-day Torch Relay for the PyeongChang 2018 Paralympic Winter Games will burn from today until March 09 when the Opening Ceremony of the Games will take place at the PyeongChang Olympic Plaza.

Five Korean cities and counties - Jeju, Anyang, Nonsan, Gochang, and Chungdo – will each ignite a flame today, which is also known as the day of the first full moon of the Lunar New Year, and stage a Jeongwol Daeboreum Torch Lighting Event to wish success for the Paralympic Games. The flame will begin its journey in the five cities with 50 torchbearers carrying the flame throughout the cities.

[deleted unrelated]

On March 4, the Paralympic Torch Relay will be continue its journey from Jamsil Sports Complex to Seoul Cheonggye Plaza traveling 67.9 km with 148 torchbearers including K-pop group AOA and OK Taec-yeon from 2PM.

source:  http://aroundtherings.com/site/A__62933/Title__Ignite-the-Passion-for-the-PyeongChang-2018-Paralympic-Winter-Games/292/Articles

• Like 1

From today's torch relay

He tweeted his route earlier, so there was a big crowd

DXadaDcV4AAaLgq.jpg

Organizers were prepared, because as soon as he got in position about 20 policemen showed up for crowd control!!!

• Like 1

My favorite fan photo from the 2/19 concert:

DWeI51RUMAAegGS_zpssglygjbt.jpg

source: as tagged

from the official Pyeongchang site:

His partner was blind and he took very good care of him during and after their segment.

20180304232924731_0304__47_zpssbu3gueh.j

• Like 1

Olympic duties continue....

from JYPE site:

3/10(토) 이마에스트리 Concert MC (택연)

Gangneung Art Center - Maestro Concert

3/13(화) Heart to Heart Concert MC (택연)

Gangneung Art Center - I believe the orchestra is comprised of disabled kids

Edit:  also sounds like he may continue his docent activities at the ICT.  No confirmed dates yet.

His short bit at the relay:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheaN said:

Taec will also MC the KPOP show on 3/17 with KwangHee (poster seen on a truck).

Hi TheaN, thanks for sharing this. Hope we could get some news & pictures/videos about this event soon. Taecyeon was the first to join the Army among 2PM last year. Jun. K is expected to enter some time during the first half of this year. Other members are expected to commence their duties in successive order. I guess 2PM will have their reunion no earlier than 2020. :lol: Looking forward to this -

• Like 1