Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

*** So NICE to see & hear some updates on him even he's on MS. Beautiful friendship. :lol:

2PM’s Taecyeon And T-ara’s Ham Eun Jung Have A “Dream High” Reunion

dream-high.jpg

2PM’s Taecyeon met up with T-ara’s Ham Eun Jung while he was on military leave!

The pair both acted in the 2011 drama “Dream High,” along with Suzy, Kim Soo Hyun, IU, Taecyeon’s fellow 2PM member Wooyoung, and more.

Taecyeon recently enlisted in the military and is currently an active soldier, but he had the chance to meet up with Ham Eun Jung while on break. On March 26, Ham Eun Jung shared a photo of herself at a restaurant with friends including Taecyeon. She wrote in the caption, “With Ok who’s on leave and Hyungjoon and Hyerim whom I’m seeing for the first time in a million years (!).” She added in a hashtag, “Graduates of ‘Dream High’ first class.”

Taecyeon and Ham Eun Jung have both continued as actors, with Taecyeon recently appearing in dramas including “Bring It On, Ghost” and “Save Me,” and Ham Eun Jung acting in “Sisters-in-Law” last year.

Watch “Dream High” from the first episode below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

6 Idols That Could Totally Become The CEO of Their Own Agencies In The Future

Vkv7YiZn5j9hqM6vNxZ6kdR0k6lU1Lp9OFtbFwxj

CEOs need to be experts in their industry with a good sense of business and an understanding of their employees. Many people believe that there are some great idols out there that possess these qualities and more, making them the perfect candidates for becoming the CEO of their own agencies.

6. 2PM’s Taecyeon

6LQgu5r7QbkxIlceDhspU4kx4N5B4yET1frMTTfR

Taecyeon is a very business minded individual. He studied business administration as well as international studies in college.

yxgoom-kE9T1bHtar5BeJ_Zq7YJHE0t9ptJ7RwFw

And he’s the already the head of his OKCat company. He speaks multiple languages and has worked in multiple parts of the entertainment industry. So if he ever decided to be a CEO of his own agency, he would probably be very successful.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Prince Charming: Top 10 Umchinas of K-Dramaland

Umchina (엄친아) is the abbreviated term of  umma chingu adeul (엄마 친구 아들), which literally translates to mom’s friend’s son.

Umchina is used to describe someone who is good at everything. Remember how our mothers always compare us to the child of her friend  who excels at school, is gentle-mannered, comes from a good family, has stunning visuals, and just freakin perfect that sometimes you want to punch them? Yep, those are umchinas.

Let’s meet 10 umchinas of the K-Dramaworld who will give prince charming a good run for his money.

Ok Taec-yeon

taecyeon-umchina-ahjummamshies.jpg

2PM’s main rapper and leader is also an intellectual. He studied in Bedford High School, Massachusetts where he was a member of the National Honor Society. Taec-yeon oppa proved to be a well-rounder as well being in the school’s Chess Club, Jazz Band and JV Soccer Team.

taecyeon-my-house.gif

This representative sangnamja obtained his Business Administration degree at Dankook University and attended Korea University Graduate School of International Studies.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/05/29/prince-charming-top-10-umchinas-of-k-dramaland/

Taecyeon Updates Fans On Both Himself And Fellow Members During His Break From The Military

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/05/watch-2pms-taecyeon-updates-fans-fellow-members-break-military/

Taecyeon.jpg

2PM’s Taecyeon held a live broadcast on Periscope via Twitter while on break from his military service.

On June 5, Taecyeon drove around in his car and spoke to his fans. He expressed happiness about being on break again. He said, “It’s my third break. I really like my third break. My first one was when I went on break after my birthday. My second break was in March. Three months later, in June, I’m using my break again.”

He asked about the health of his fans and answered their questions when he was stopped at a red light. Taecyeon told fans that he was on his way home after running errands. He also gave fans an update on other 2PM members.

“I met Chansung yesterday!” began Taecyeon. “I met with Chansung and chatted. All of the members are so busy right now. Chansung is doing a drama and a play. Junho is filming ‘Wok of Love.'”

He added that Jun.K is receiving training at the recruit training center, Nichkhun is in Utah, and that “Wooyoung is Wooyoung.”

Taecyeon commented on the nice weather and then brought up Jun.K’s letter. He said, “He wrote a really pretty letter to Hottest [2PM’s official fandom]. I thought about doing it, but couldn’t do it because it was too embarrassing. I guess it’s not my personality.”

He told fans to eat a delicious lunch and reminded them that he has less than a year left before he’s done with his military service.

Check out Taecyeon’s broadcast below!

Taecyeon enlisted in the military last September and is serving as an assistant military instructor at the 9th Armed Forces Division in Gyeonggi Province. He will be discharged from his duties on June 3 of next year.

The link will likely go away soon as most of his broadcasts do, so here is a youtube upload as well: (already deleted off of periscope!)

Edited by TheaN
delete periscope link

9 hours ago, TheaN said:

Taecyeon Updates Fans On Both Himself And Fellow Members During His Break From The Military

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/05/watch-2pms-taecyeon-updates-fans-fellow-members-break-military/

2PM’s Taecyeon held a live broadcast on Periscope via Twitter while on break from his military service.

On June 5, Taecyeon drove around in his car and spoke to his fans. He expressed happiness about being on break again. He said, “It’s my third break. I really like my third break. My first one was when I went on break after my birthday. My second break was in March. Three months later, in June, I’m using my break again.”

He asked about the health of his fans and answered their questions when he was stopped at a red light. Taecyeon told fans that he was on his way home after running errands. He also gave fans an update on other 2PM members.

“I met Chansung yesterday!” began Taecyeon. “I met with Chansung and chatted. All of the members are so busy right now. Chansung is doing a drama and a play. Junho is filming ‘Wok of Love.'”

He added that Jun.K is receiving training at the recruit training center, Nichkhun is in Utah, and that “Wooyoung is Wooyoung.”

Taecyeon commented on the nice weather and then brought up Jun.K’s letter. He said, “He wrote a really pretty letter to Hottest [2PM’s official fandom]. I thought about doing it, but couldn’t do it because it was too embarrassing. I guess it’s not my personality.”

He told fans to eat a delicious lunch and reminded them that he has less than a year left before he’s done with his military service.

Check out Taecyeon’s broadcast below!

Taecyeon enlisted in the military last September and is serving as an assistant military instructor at the 9th Armed Forces Division in Gyeonggi Province. He will be discharged from his duties on June 3 of next year.

The link will likely go away soon as most of his broadcasts do, so here is a youtube upload as well:

Hi TheaN, thanks for sharing this + the video. I'm waiting for his return.  I hope Taec is having fun on his day off.  Taecyeon is such so grounded - he's so NICE towards his fans. I miss him! So good to know & see he's doing fine.

There’s a standard 35 days of leave given to ordinary soldiers and have a maximum of 50 days of break. However, the 30 celebrity soldiers that were discharged after year 2010 had an average vacation that was 76.4 days. However, since last year, the special leave has been decreasing. Now the celebrity vacation leave is similar to ordinary soldiers. But special considerations are allowed for celebrity soldiers. The reason why celebrities receive more vacation days than ordinary soldiers is because they’re often required to participate in a wide variety of activities in promoting the Korean military overseas. Currently, well-known TV entertainers who are asked to participate in the military's public relations campaigns get more rewards. Under this system, the more events an enlisted man participates in, the more rewards he receives. This cause a problem to so many that’s why they’re considering ways now to make the system more fair. They always get time off on Holidays (like Chuseok) though. :lol:

15 male Korean actors who are known for their sexy bodies

Here are some of the handsome and hot Korean actors that needs to be appreciated because they have proven over and over their ability to impress everyone with their sexiness.

Without further ado ladies, this list is made for you. Enjoy!

4. Taecyeon

99d18730-4cd3-406f-9fe9-1744ee6f0b0b.jpg

tumblr_n2etg5WYZO1qk33w0o1_500.gif

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/8380/

• Like 1

2PM’s Taecyeon Cheers On Yubin’s Solo Debut While On Break From Military

taecyeon-yubin1.jpg

2PM’s Taecyeon shared his support for fellow JYP Entertainment artist Yubin!

On June 8, Taecyeon shared a photo of himself with former Wonder Girls member Yubin as well as a screenshot of a streaming app playing her solo song “Lady,” which came out this week. Yubin made her “Music Banksolo debut on June 8, and it looks like the pair took the shot backstage.

Taecyeon wrote in the caption, “Celebrating Yubin’s solo [song] haha. Listen to ‘Lady’ a lot, everyone.”

Taecyeon shared an update with fans earlier this week while on break from his military service. It’s planned that he will be discharged from the military in June of 2019.

credit : soompi news

Here’s What Type Of Man Each TWICE Member Is Attracted To

The members discussed the type of men they want to date.

9. Tzuyu

Tzuyu would love to meet someone that treats her parents well, eats well, loves puppies, and loves her more than she likes him.

She’s also named Taecyeon of 2PM as someone she admires, and once blushed at the sight of a buff, gorgeous model in a magazine.

mUmrchpwkWAKbMWYxHCGNytjdBZyRpsg5oxfxY2o

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

Recent Photos Of 2PM Taecyeon In Army Show His Drastic Body Transformation (10+ Photos)

His body has definitely undergone a drastic transformation since his enlistment.

m1lw--9luAPVJPzgU-diE7q8DV6WKbr6PTSIPNpc

Before enlisting in the army, 2PM’s Taecyeon looked like this.

Ki_0ISZw_ptiN9t63oNWkOIo6UYWW-7zUJR-pddG

He was handsome, lean, and boasted a slim-fit muscular body.

iaGXQXl46E3k496ve6oXp36OTmWX6S2gvn-ADyYo

But recent photos of himself in the army show that he’s completely bulked up!

lBuURKMrdhaXGljTAnnDK91N3769pvAV8j6NlI1h

Spoiler

Fans caught sight of Taecyeon in complete uniform at an army event.

C8AFApXeF-kOqebKV5moFLUtDdDL5mdWbrf8upl0

They noticed the change in his shoulders, arms, and just everywhere in general!

sAnrPnUvp6r3lxgUqMUkMioUrzoizmKC1bAsABOL

Granted, Taecyeon always had nice, muscular arms.

PcL23onivQvL6NQlGRSdeK0C_5rgZQRnL0vgt5xB

But look at his newly defined, huge bulky arms!

ZgQ4oyub50bPtPF6u874x46sKi-hxyjxhU04rbgT

Those muscle are so close to ripping his uniform sleeve apart!

tlzIshvd_WAhTpvtIt4x-wBFx3OTRlXCXMI2qrpL

He’s basically achieved god-status with his newly cut muscles!

5EgO-6QxdEwEJI2iIDN6oTiRWt8EX3x6n2szt8RR

Not only is Taecyeon doing well physically in the army…

GpznsTo8PX9HIlEzf4T6sYokPrp6qKWiS5xjVWQH

He’s been named a Platoon leader, proudly leading his fellow comrades in the fierce charisma that he’s best known for!

Taecyeon’s latest photos literally drove fans insane as they showered him with love and praise!

iKh5OXexPl1Hecd7BSvbkjq1wntuKqXvvZw8ci7T

They couldn’t help but be amazed at his new physique.

OxH5oZ5HJ8d5boH-pkUR-gi8xIzn7pJbTneRfUnj

• “So good looking so manly!!”
  • “Wow he’s amazing. He looks like the special forces wow~”
  • “His face is softy softy~~~ cute but his body is so manly~~~~ his personality is beautiful~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ok Taecyeon I love you!”

He’s even been dubbed “Captain Korea” after Marvel’s famous Captain America!

6p6112xNSCYl8ChhSO_EhmHKY_jP8cCXNHgMGhxU

• “His physique is f*cking crazy………….. literally Captain Korea right here”
  • “Real Caption Korea ㅋㅋㅋㅋ”

Even non-fans complimented his new look!

Xkx3oKHKviiHtriRihZBKIp8qR5BGmrBeywPPSuQ

• “Wooooow these are definitely the best photos of any enlisted celebrity I’ve ever seen”
  • “Omg. I didn’t like him before but now his face looks fantastic with this body. It looks so fit so handsome;;”

Taecyeon continued to amaze the netizen communities with his manly build.

vb_odFlOaXYqJ-LDlHn1n_LNn7VXitSDmGoTCnpK

• “He’s 186cm tall with a god-like physiqueㅠㅠI seriously love himㅠ”
  • “You’re doing so well~ You’re amazing”
  • “He’s getting more and more handsome as he ages”

And 2PM fans couldn’t help but reminisce about the group’s promotions.

doaIprHLx1cwKH1FM3jM9Bcdomz2s6eU7qNPhh6M

• “I can’t imagine 2PM without Taecyeon. He’s so good looking.”
  • “It’s been a long time since I’ve seen 2PMㅠㅠㅠㅠTaeyeonㅜㅜㅜI can’t believe you even gave up your citizenship for thisㅠㅠㅠㅠYou’ve sacrificed so muchㅠㅠ
  • “I miss 2PM. Hurry up and finish your enlistment and make a comeback!”

Here’s to Taecyeon’s safe and quick completion of his enlistment duties!

tnO1m1pCER5bHBUEquAkP0bz-U90Nva49aAX6omQ

source : koreaboo

• Like 1

Taec became a Catholic this Sunday:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkZpj8zh9lz/

Since he was already a baptized Christian, he did not need to go through a water baptism again.  Instead he probably went through the Rite of Christian initiation.  His Catholic name is John the Apostle, [whose feast day is December 27].

I was wondering about the bracelet I saw the recent photos as I didn't think jewelry was allowed in the army.  Now I see that it is a rosary bracelet.

baptism-1_zpspugbyj5v.jpgbaptism-2_zpstoudwre3.jpgbaptism-3_zpstydtgp5g.jpg

Edited by TheaN
added info

19 minutes ago, TheaN said:

Taec became a Catholic this Sunday:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkZpj8zh9lz/

Since he was already a baptized Christian, he did not need to go through a water baptism again.  Instead he probably went through the Rite of Christian initiation.  His Catholic name is John the Apostle.

I was wondering about the bracelet I saw the recent photos as I didn't think jewelry was allowed in the army.  Now I see that it is a rosary bracelet.

Hi TheaN, thanks for sharing this info + the pictures. Since this is a rosary bracelet I guess this is allowed inside the camp. As far as I know on the Day 1 inside the camp, all unnecessary items you brought in are returned back home. Prohibited items are mobile phones, MP3 & jewelries. :P

11 K-pop artists who speak more than two languages

With the popularity of K-Pop in other countries like Japan and China, it has become more common for idols to speak multiple languages. Check to see if your favorite idol speaks the same language as you!

7. 2PM's Taecyeon

Taecyeon moved to Massachusetts at age 10 and lived in the U.S. for 7 years. He can now speak Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese, and Spanish like a native! In fact, he wrote Spanish lyrics for his song, "Traicion."

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : allkpop