Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

12 hot male celebrities who prove that 1988 was a good year

Some of the hottest actors and K-Pop stars are turning 30 this year. They were all born in 1988, a significant year for all Koreans as the historic 1988 Summer Olympics were held in Seoul. Check to see which of your favorite male celebrities are part of this talented group of people!

6. Taecyeon (2PM)

JunK,Nichkhun,Taecyeon,Taeyang,G-Dragon,

2PM's charming main rapper was born on December 27, 1988. Although he auditioned for JYP Entertainment with modeling intentions, he decided to pursue a musical career. In fact, he successfully held his first solo concert in Japan early last year. In addition to rapping, Taecyeon is a skilled actor who has appeared in multiple popular Korean dramas including 'Dream High' and 'Let's Fight, Ghost.'

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : allkpop

2PM’s Taecyeon, Junho, Wooyoung, Nickhun, Chansung, Jun K. Reunite For Sexy Event

2pm-band-members-surprised-fans-with-a-s

2PM recently surprised avid fans with a special event. Taecyeon and Jun K., who are currently completing their mandatory military service, reunited with their band members Junho, Wooyoung, Nickhun, and Chansung.

After several months of pursuing their own projects and activities, the six K-pop idols that comprise 2PM sat down together to give loyal fans a special treat. The sextet took to Naver's V app on July 1 to show their sexy and cute sides. Taecyeon, Junho, Wooyoung, Nickhun, Chansung, Jun K. started the video update with a challenge to give a sexy greeting to viewers.

Chansung lowered the tone of his voice as he relayed his greetings while looking intently at the camera. Taecyeon, who was wearing a white shirt with a deep V neckline, also gave a deep-toned greeting. Taking advantage of his revealing top that exposed a wide expanse of his upper chest, the said 2PM band member slowly placed his hand inside his shirt as he gazed sexily at the camera.

The Let's Fight Ghost actor's sexy approach was immediately stopped by his 2PM band members who labeled it too suggestive.

Despite being called out for his behavior, Taecyeon just brushed off the comments and laughed over the situation.

Given the effectiveness of Taecyeon's sexy approach, Jun K. tried to mimic the rapper's actions. Removing his gray coat, the singer revealed his V-necked white colored shirt to show off his chest and arm muscles.

Unlike the three 2PM band members, Nickhun decided to do something different to greet avid fans. After saying hello with a bright smile, the singer gave viewers a flying kiss while cutely closing his eyes. Meanwhile, Junho and Wooyoung followed Chansung's deep-toned greeting and conveyed their appreciation to fans with a sexy look in their eyes.

The said event marked the first time that the six-member band reunited after Taecyeon and Jun K. entered the military to start their mandatory two-year service. Another 2PM singer will soon join the two K-pop idols with Wooyoung set to enlist on July 9.

2PM's Taecyeon and Jun K. started their military service in September 2017 and May, respectively. Apart from Wooyoung, the remaining members of sextet are also expected to enlist sometime this year.

source : http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/45856/20180704/2pm-s-taecyeon-junho-wooyoung-nickhun-chansung-jun-k-reunite-for-sexy-event.htm

12 School K-Dramas To Binge When You’re Bored This Summer

It’s no secret that summer is the time of year most students live for. No classes, tons of free time, and nice weather — what’s not to love?

But despite all the positives of summer break, sometimes so much time away from the classroom can get boring. You just might even find yourself missing school — everything from the lunches to the lessons to that cutie in your math class. If you find yourself wasting away summer wishing to get back in the classroom or you want to be reminded of your school days, we’ve got a list of dramas that will make you feel like you’re in homeroom already. Let’s get started!

Dream High

Dream-High-1.jpg

“Dream High” follows the stories of six very different students on their quests to become stars at the prestigious performing arts school, Kirin High School. Between the friends-turned-enemies Go Hye Mi (Suzy) and Yoon Baek Hee (Eun Jung); country bumpkin Song Sam Dong (Kim Soo Hyun); shy and overweight Kim Pil Sook (IU); troubled, but kind-hearted Jin Guk (Taecyeon); and talented Jason (Wooyoung), you’re bound to find someone you relate to and can live the school life vicariously through this summer!

Catch the first episode of “Dream High”:

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

• 2 weeks later...

2PM’s Taecyeon and Jun.K Are Model Soldiers Every Male Idol Should Look Up To

These idols are the very image of the perfect soldier.

2PM‘s Taecyeon and Jun.K shared photos of the two of them hanging out during a break from military training in the perfect illustration of their exemplary commitment to service… and looking very different from their idol days!

RVmZa6pIiEG87fpbrAFw0LOM80IuWjdwfGnBhsaR

2PM’s official instagram account posted two photos of the idols together – one where they are laughing with arms around each other… as the idols and friends Taecyeon and Jun.K.

LI8hcjnZzGWYe-CIWBvGungYDWe9cQYgAHjOvjOd

And in the other, they are smiling and saluting the camera… as model soldiers.

Jjj1BmDqQK0H4q813cFx6rHzsud7MQ8VaMeaKraT

Taecyeon was the first member of 2PM to enter the military and gave up his US citizenship and had surgery on his waist in order to enlist. Taecyeon completed his basic military training in October 2017 and was transferred to become an assistant in military instruction. It was reported that he showed an excellent attitude during training and received a lot of praise and therefore was selected for the promotion to become a private.

AeQzsoqYOd8bo360pSIEvlINhMvFeQ5Fweqo_lMZ

Spoiler

After enlisting in the military earlier this year, Jun.K received a citation from the director of the division and continues his exemplary military service.

Fans are glad to see them together again and are commenting on how they are serving the country so well.

Dh5xENUVMAAvmic.jpg

• “So happy to see you together!! Love you!! Serve well and take care please. We’ll be waiting.”
  • “So happy to see them together.”
  • “I’m so proud.”
  • “Every time I see Taecyeon he looks cooler.”
  • “Taecyeon didn’t have to go to the army. Giving up your U.S. citizenship and joining the army… easier said than done. Great and great again.”
  • “Taeckay meet together finally…a bit touching to see you 2 together…please go to visit Wooyoungie too…love”

It won’t be too long now until the members are reunited together again!

zMN05ZKoWYIRIIHlKqT8GY60YISPIYcfZqy6jqaV

source : koreaboo

Spoiler

***  It seems that Taec gets a little thinner this time compared from the previous pictures that I saw recently. Or it's just the filtering of the picture??? Sigh.....I'm so deprived of him right now. ^_^

Taecyeon visits the set of 'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim' in support of Chansung

Taecyeon-Chansung.jpg

2PM's Taecyeon made a special visit for Chansung during his break from the military.

On July 16, Chansung shared friendly snapshots taken with his fellow 2PM member. He described, "Taecyeon hyung visited the set of 'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim'. Our Taecyeon hyung, thank you and I love you."

DiPZCDjVMAA0w8-.jpg

14 Times Idols Completely Dissed Their Companies In Public

When idols were straight up savage!

Idols usually have nice things to say about their companies but sometimes things heat up and they can’t help poking fun at their bosses.

Whether they are directly calling out their company for doing something in particular or are making fun of their CEOs, here are some of the best disses that idols weren’t afraid to share!

9. Plus 2PM Taecyeon’s Twitter rant

2PM’s Taecyeon wasn’t happy that JYP Entertainment seemed to be focusing on their status as part of the “Big 3” instead of individual staff members and let everyone know about it on Twitter.

_gmZ0fxzdlEoONj_TUq13-uEbME59NxLUDeFyRPW

“If those who don’t help out or have good management get promoted, then what becomes of the people who do help out and manage me? Is this a decision that is understandable? Will fans be able to understand an agency that I can’t even understand as a celebrity?

What JYP Entertainment needs for 2014 is a reformation. The agency needs to be a place where people want to work hard instead of just coming in and leaving exactly on time. If the workers of an entertainment agency cannot be entertained, how can the company satisfy the public? Don’t place importance on being part of the ‘Big 3’ or the agency’s name but it’s time to seek for substance. If our agency wants to aim for the best in 2014, it doesn’t have to do with solely the producer’s strengths but also the workers of the company as well. For the unappreciated JYP staff but who deserve the actual credit.” — Taecyeon

(skipped unrelated.....)

Taecyeon Signs With New Agency, JYP Reassures 2PM Will Continue Promoting As 6

Taecyeon.png
2PM’s Taecyeon has decided to sign with a new agency.

On July 25, 51K officially announced that the idol has joined the agency. He is the only 2PM member to not renew his contract with JYP Entertainment, as the other five members did so earlier in January 2018.

51K expressed they were extremely pleased and lucky to be able to work with Taecyeon, who has made a name for himself as both an artist and an actor. The agency, which houses So Ji Sub, has slowly been transforming from a one-man acting agency into a multi-faceted company for publishing, music, and broadcasting.

The agency stated, “We will wholeheartedly give our full support for his activities as a singer as well as an actor so that Ok Taecyeon may showcase his talents to their fullest potential through a variety of works. As many fans have shown him love for a long time through 2PM’s group activities, we will also do our absolute best so that he may continue pursuing 2PM’s activities with JYP Entertainment.”

51K also shared, “With the experience he has built over the years, Taecyeon, who is currently carrying out his military service, is happy about his new start with 51K. He vowed to return to the industry more matured so that he may repay all the fans for their love. We will do our best together so that Taecyeon, who will be active not only in Korea but around the world, and his many talents may shine even more.”

A source from JYP Entertainment clarified to news outlet Maeil Business that 2PM will continue as a six-member group. They stated, “Despite his move to a new agency, Taecyeon will continue promoting with 2PM. JYP Entertainment will be in charge of managing 2PM’s [group] promotions.”

source: https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/24/taecyeon-signs-new-agency-jyp-reassures-2pm-will-continue-promoting-6/

3 hours ago, TheaN said:

Taecyeon Signs With New Agency, JYP Reassures 2PM Will Continue Promoting As 6

2PM’s Taecyeon has decided to sign with a new agency.

On July 25, 51K officially announced that the idol has joined the agency. He is the only 2PM member to not renew his contract with JYP Entertainment, as the other five members did so earlier in January 2018.

51K expressed they were extremely pleased and lucky to be able to work with Taecyeon, who has made a name for himself as both an artist and an actor. The agency, which houses So Ji Sub, has slowly been transforming from a one-man acting agency into a multi-faceted company for publishing, music, and broadcasting.

The agency stated, “We will wholeheartedly give our full support for his activities as a singer as well as an actor so that Ok Taecyeon may showcase his talents to their fullest potential through a variety of works. As many fans have shown him love for a long time through 2PM’s group activities, we will also do our absolute best so that he may continue pursuing 2PM’s activities with JYP Entertainment.”

51K also shared, “With the experience he has built over the years, Taecyeon, who is currently carrying out his military service, is happy about his new start with 51K. He vowed to return to the industry more matured so that he may repay all the fans for their love. We will do our best together so that Taecyeon, who will be active not only in Korea but around the world, and his many talents may shine even more.”

A source from JYP Entertainment clarified to news outlet Maeil Business that 2PM will continue as a six-member group. They stated, “Despite his move to a new agency, Taecyeon will continue promoting with 2PM. JYP Entertainment will be in charge of managing 2PM’s [group] promotions.”

source: https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/24/taecyeon-signs-new-agency-jyp-reassures-2pm-will-continue-promoting-6/

Hi TheaN, thanks for sharing this. NICE - so, JYPE will still continue managing his singing activity while 51K will be responsible for his acting career. I'm relieved that 2PM will still be promoting as (6) members. Isn't this a good choice?  I hope they will be together forever. Best of luck, Taec! :lol:

willenette:

Hi TheaN, thanks for sharing this. NICE - so, JYPE will still continue managing his singing activity while 51K will be responsible for his acting career. I'm relieved that 2PM will still be promoting as (6) members. Isn't this a good choice?  I hope they will be together forever. Best of luck, Taec! :lol:

I agree that this is a good move, especially as he will be solo for 2-3 years.  I believe he advocated the "let's all go at the same time" choice so that 2PM would just be out of the limelight for 22 months.  Of course that would mean no income for the agency for 22 months...just saying.

Though he has had his own solo concert, his strength is definitely acting.  Connecting with So Ji Sub is not a bad idea.  That said, this still must have been a very hard decision for him.  He probably met with his members to tell them ahead of time.  Doesn't it look like Chansung was crying in the photo above?  Though he wasn't able to meet with Wooyoung, who was still in Basic training, he sent him a letter on the day of the announcement.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

*** So proud of Taec.......... :P

2PM’s Taecyeon And ZE:A’s Im Si Wan Spotted At Armed Forces Day Event

646e8e7b33bb4a82968c5b8457891bc2.jpeg?s=

2PM’s Taecyeon and Im Si Wan made appearances at an Armed Forces Day event.

On October 1 at 6:30 p.m. KST, Taecyeon and Im Si Wan attended an event hosted by the Korean War Memorial at the “Plaza of Peace” celebrating the 70th anniversary of Armed Forces Day. Taecyeon was involved with a demonstration of a future combat implementation system, while Im Si Wan emceed the event.

Im-Si-Wan-Ok-Taecyeon.jpg

The demonstration of the future combat implementation system was a program that introduced not only the top-of-the-line weapons systems powered by the armed forces, but also the unmanned and manned weapons systems to be use in the near future.

A source from the event stated, “Corporal Ok Taecyeon gave up his American residency; he set a great example, as he received surgery for the discs in his back and accepted active duty despite the fact that he had previously approved for alternative service.

He’s currently faithfully continuing his military duties. We actively recommended him to participate in the Armed Forces Day event as we believed it would be meaningful for him.”

Ok-Taecyeon.jpg

Taecyeon shared, “As I wanted to be of help to a national event, I became close with other officers, and worked hard to practice. I would be happy if I was a small help in informing citizens of the warrior platform (which includes information on improved combat gear as well as individual combat-based systems), which will be utilized by the armed forces. I was honored to have participated in such a meaningful event, and will do my best for the rest of my military service.”

Ok-Taecyeon-1.jpg

The 2PM member is currently an assistant instructor at the White Horse (9th Division) Recruit Training Center, and is set to be discharged next June. Last July, he signed an exclusive contract with 51K entertainment.

Im Si Wan is currently carrying out his service as a corporal at the 25th Division Recruit Training Center, and will be discharged next March.

Source (1) (2) (3) / soompi news

*** I'm so proud of Taec -  he seems so dedicated.  And that's one of my biases.  :P

2PM's Taecyeon, Siwan, & Psy contribute to Korea's Armed Forces Day celebration event in front of the president

Taecyeon-Siwan-Psy.jpg

On October 1, South Korea celebrated its National Armed Forces Day. The Republic of Korea Army held its 70th National Armed Forces Day celebration festival on this day, and this year also marked the first year that the event took away its annual soldiers parade.

Idol/actor Siwan and announcer Park Sun Young hosted the festival as MCs, with special taekwondo dance performances, as well as a demonstration by soldiers performing a future combat fulfillment system demonstration using hi-tech equipment, led by 2PM's Taecyeon.

Taecyeon_Siwan_Psy_1538443415_image_read

Finally, Psy wrapped up the festival with his signature vibe and energy, prompting the soldiers to come out to the stage and dance, getting president Moon Jae In and the first lady to clap along joyously. 

Later, Taecyeon was also spotted meeting president Moon Jae In, as well as greeting Psy. Meanwhile, Siwan is set to be discharged from his mandatory service in March of next year. Similarly, Taecyeon will be discharged from his service in June of next year. 

Taecyeon_Siwan_Psy_1538443415_l_20181001

Taecyeon_Siwan_Psy_1538443415_l_20181001

Check out highlights from the Armed Forces Day celebration festival by Yeonhap News, below:

*** I'm happy that Taec was able to participate in the 70th Armed Forces Day,  which was held at the Yongsan War Memorial Museum in Yongsan, Seoul since we get the chance to see his recent pictures in the military. I heard that this event is the nation's largest military festival that allows visitors to watch and experience the army's advanced weapons. His name came in first in portal sites because of netizens admiration of how well he wore his gear, which is The Warrior Platform. :P

*** I’m happy seeing him healthy. He doesn't have any fat on him. Although, he seems to be able to eat more too, thus, is able to build more muscle. I can see that he works hard even inside the military. Taecyeon is a great example to all K-celebrities. This is something Taecyeon really wanted to do.  :P

Netizens are impressed by 2PM member Taecyeon's buffed up physique

2PM-Taecyeon.jpg

Netizens are wowing at Taecyeon's current physique.

e38b0e27264be03e286902743482eaac.jpg

It looks like Taecyeon has been keeping fit in the military! Ever since he started his service, netizens noticed that Taecyeon's body has started to become significantly more muscular. Although these were only snapshots of Taecyeon in recent days, some even wrote that the photos look like film stills. Some other reactions include: "OMG, his body is becoming so big!", "Taecyeon seems like he would be a passionate man", "WOW...his physique..."

8af8088fe4e67e2afa5cb3ae043e15da.jpg

936a6d3865a7f3594a65d055d3097332.jpg

When Taecyeon first joined the army, certain fans had also seen the idol by chance in places like Starbucks when he was off duty. They had left comments about his physique then as well; Taecyeon seems to be naturally good at staying in good physical shape!

eeeb329a9e37995e4c8797add420ce09.jpg

6e6f6b81398609d5d6fe18b53dcc630f.jpg

19 K-Pop Idols You Will Never Look At The Same Way Again

That can’t be true, right?

Every K-Pop fan knows at least one interesting fact about their favorite artists. From their favorite foods to the story behind their nickname, but some facts have a tendency to get buried in the waves of information available. While these facts are random and absolutely crazy, they are 100% true, even if it’s hard to believe!

4. 2PM’s Taecyeon once proposed to a girl with his mother’s wedding ring.

15K7TOYZe26cLXY8P94JAuMzRR5f-_-IbOR67YNv

During his elementary school days, Taecyeon proposed to his first love with two rings. One silver and one gold. But it just so happened that the gold one was his mother’s wedding ring!

(skipped unrelated.....)

13 Extremely Disturbing Stories Of Sasaengs That Went Too Far

These stories sound like their straight out of a horror movie.

12. Taecyeon’s Bloody Note

While there are plenty of innocent and sweet fan notes out there, 2PM‘s Taecyeon once received one of the most disturbing notes around.

15K7TOYZe26cLXY8P94JAuMzRR5f-_-IbOR67YNv

He received an extremely creepy note saying, “You can’t live without me.” What made it even worse was that the note was written in blood! She posted that she wrote it with the blood from her menstrual pad.

97xOOQyLdbbPgd__d5JljKTN6he-Zmz4QHosrBSA

When other fans couldn’t really believe it, she again posted a picture of a bloody pad as alleged proof. His fans were absolutely disgusted by this supposed gift and repeatedly told her she needed to apologize. Eventually she did issue an apology, saying, “I am very obsessive but I’m not a sasaeng, I’m sorry.”

sasaeng-fan-taecyeon.png

(skipped unrelated.....)

17 Swole Male Idols Who Became “Men’s Health” Cover Models

They’re all #FitnessGoals.

This month, NU’EST‘s Baekho became the latest male idol to grace the cover of Men’s Health magazine. Men’s Health covers lifestyle topics such as fitness, nutrition, and fashion, and its models are always the fittest of the fit. These 17 idols all worked extremely hard to achieve their killer, cover-worthy physiques!

9. Taecyeon (2PM)

-TwcRt0Al24JjigigXOt72ozvtOgLv3K6Fetz3v0

(skipped unrelated.....)

Lee Seo Jin lists out reasons why he needs Taecyeon on 'Grandpas Over Flowers' + wants to part with 'Three Meals A Day'

lee-seo-jin.jpg

Actor Lee Seo Jin held a cafe interview with the press in light of his upcoming film, 'Intimate Strangers'!

The actor addressed his work with variety PD Na Young Suk on almost all of his programs, including 'Grandpas Over Flowers', 'Three Meals A Day', and 'Youn's Kitchen'. Lee Seo Jin stated that "It's comfortable to film with Na Young Suk PD now. But it's not really a variety show, more like a documentary. If it weren't Na Young Suk PD, I would wonder and worry about another PD being able to handle how boring I am." 

Lee Seo Jin continued, "I want to stop doing 'Three Meals A Day'. I would like for Cha Seung Won and Yoo Hae Jin to continue it," causing laughter. 

Regarding 'Youn's Kitchen' and 'Grandpas Over Flowers', Lee Seo Jin shared, "'Youn's Kitchen' is much more comfortable. In 'Youn's Kitchen', I only have to be alert during business hours, but I have to be wide alert every moment on 'Grandpas Over Flowers'. Even when the veteran actors go to bed, I need to plan our schedule. It's a program where I'm scared to open my eyes." The actor then added, "To help the elderly actors have an even better trip, we need to call in a younger friend. For a better trip, we need Taecyeon. He has perfect English and he's strong, so I recommend him."