Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

10 Korean Dramas You Need to Be Watching in November 2021

November has new dramas dropping left and right! We’ll need to clear our schedules to get in all of these new dramas!

Let’s see what we have to look forward to in this November 2021 edition of “Korean Dramas You Need to Be Watching.”

This monthly series is meant to keep you updated on what’s happening in that amazing world of Korean dramas so that you don’t miss out on anything! Here are the kdramas you should keep an eye out for in November 2021:

3. Royal Secret Inspector and Joy

The Secret Royal Inspector and Jo Yi Korean Drama- Taecyeon and Kim Hye Yoon

Royal Secret Inspector and Joy is about about an intelligent man (Taecyeon) who just wants to open a dumpling store but ends being a secret royal inspector and a fiery divorced woman (Kim Hye Yoon) that go undercover to reveal corruption.

Royal Secret Inspector and Joy is scheduled to premiere November 8 on tvN.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://kdramakisses.com/2021/11/01/10-korean-dramas-you-need-to-be-watching-in-november-2021/

*** The month of November promises exciting dramas and fresh on-screen pairings, and one such pair I'm looking forward to watching is Ok Taecyeon and Kim Hye Yoon in tvN upcoming drama 'Inspector Joy'. The new teaser reveals the interesting fun encounter between the two. 'Inspector Joy' will premiere on tvN at 10:30 pm KST. :7555_attack:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheaN said:

어사와 조이 press conference

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

@TheaN thanks for sharing this. :Ohboy3:

MORE --

Ok Taecyeon. Kim Hye Yoon "Secret Royal Inspector & Joy" Press Conference 3 November 2021

AVvXsEhFGeZ2dYnWZBO6EQtJC1_Q1k9elMrRJa-kAVvXsEj2Uz2xCg8JMZ42afW_nm3vXaH9C7eIV7pzAVvXsEh6VOlxbElmuCTnuNoe4z2K5WfGE5OEyXMS

Spoiler

AVvXsEiklsz0GUBQzOBUnhf8nVoJZANV3Kq1qOuwAVvXsEigOomzY8p-lQTXuiDBEFHnTupmUQjDTy88

AVvXsEjbGyzSA-CO1_hGd2eVHZo2iZdUTwFNqr29AVvXsEjJA1c9yeLjuNBxx1LhkK1KWzbfQRnRMdmg

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images in one post! Thanks!
  • Like 1

***Since this is Taec's first period series in his acting career with tvN's upcoming comedy-drama "Secret Royal Inspector & Joy",  he expressed during the press conference that he's very nervous. He said that he was offered this series while working on "Vincenzo" and he felt a sense of having fesh mental & physical energy after reading the script. He felt comforting since towards the end of 'Vincenzo,' he had a lot of dark scenes where he had to ruthlessly kill other characters. He said. "I thought it would be fun and give me a sense of balance to play the character of a royal agent in this series, so I got on board." Adding that he shares many resemblances with Yi-eon. So, he expressed excitement towards portraying his character.

"Secret Royal Inspector & Joy" will premiere on Nov. 11 at 10:30 p.m. :Megathanks:

b3131533b6244a58914c3b6149708fd5.jpg

photo source : Korea Times

• Like 1

9 hours ago, willenette said:

***Since this is Taec's first period series in his acting career with tvN's upcoming comedy-drama "Secret Royal Inspector & Joy",  he expressed during the press conference that he's very nervous. He said that he was offered this series while working on "Vincenzo" and he felt a sense of having fesh mental & physical energy after reading the script. He felt comforting since towards the end of 'Vincenzo,' he had a lot of dark scenes where he had to ruthlessly kill other characters. He said. "I thought it would be fun and give me a sense of balance to play the character of a royal agent in this series, so I got on board." Adding that he shares many resemblances with Yi-eon. So, he expressed excitement towards portraying his character.

"Secret Royal Inspector & Joy" will premiere on Nov. 11 at 10:30 p.m. 

He commented during the press conference that Ra Yi Eon is the Ok Taecyeon of the Joseon era! :loolz:

I love Ok Bingu, so  know this drama will be a blast.

• Love 1

*** “Secret Royal Inspector & Joy” has shared new stills ahead of its premiere! The newly released stills capture the comedic first meeting between Ra Yi Eon and Kim Jo Yi. The captures hinted that they will have a very interesting first meeting. It looks so very funny. :Megalol:

“Secret Royal Inspector & Joy” premieres on November 8 at 10:30 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki. :kaching3:

2pm-taecyeon-1.jpg

2pm-taecyeon-kim-hye-yoon-1.jpg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=609&aid=0000507893

*** You get a smile on your face while watching this drama.It's like a gift for everyone whose hearts is weary during this difficult time. “Secret Royal Inspector & Joy” premieres on November 8 at 10:30 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki. TOMORROW is D-DAY! :kaching3:

Taecyeon1.jpeg

Taecyeon-Kim-Hye-Yoon1.jpeg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003495412

CONTEST: Movember Oppa event - win prizes!

Chingus, now is your chance to win prizes as we are launching our Movember oppa event. Let your creative juices flow as you transform your oppa into a mustache oppa or a beard oppa. Let other forum members admire your oppa with facial hair. :wub: 

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1

On 11/8/2021 at 12:35 PM, TheaN said:

Posted by eyecon_taec on IG from press conference

by Taec on IG, "long awaited first episode.  Am I nervous???"

@TheaN thanks for sharing this. Finally......................his drama has premiered. With its premiere episode last night (November 8), “Secret Royal Inspector & Joy” showed a solid start with an average nationwide rating of 4.961 percent

according to Nielsen Korea.      :Woah:

202111090750040010_1_20211109075302713.j

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000508787

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

30 minutes ago, TheaN said:

W Korea bts.  I got my copy, but from the looks of this photoshoot, they seem to have left some of the best (as in sexy) shots out of the magazine.  Is it HOT in here?????

@TheaN ye, it's really HOT here indeed!  :wow2:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** Yesterday, November 8, Song Yoon Ah shared some photos of a coffee truck that Taecyeon sent to the set of her drama “Show Window: The Queen’s House.” She thanked him with a caption - “Today is the premiere of Taecyeon’s ‘Secret Royal Inspector & Joy.’ Please tune in!”   What a sweet gesture from him. I didn't know that they're close. @TheaN  did they work together before?  :issohappy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWAsDXshkx7/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=ce3eedd9-c172-493f-824c-e325252bd68f

• Blob 1

5 minutes ago, willenette said:

*** Yesterday, November 8, Song Yoon Ah shared some photos of a coffee truck that Taecyeon sent to the set of her drama “Show Window: The Queen’s House.” She thanked him with a caption - “Today is the premiere of Taecyeon’s ‘Secret Royal Inspector & Joy.’ Please tune in!”   What a sweet gesture from him. I didn't know that they're close. @TheaN  did they work together before?  :issohappy:

She was his boss in Assembly.  She's the one who made him run around that building over and over again.  Of course the result was our gratuitous shower scene :heartxoxo:.

spacer.png

• Blob 1

9 hours ago, TheaN said:

She was his boss in Assembly.  She's the one who made him run around that building over and over again.  Of course the result was our gratuitous shower scene :heartxoxo:.

@TheaN thanks for this info - :kisslevel:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** I'm glad that the first episode of “Secret Royal Inspector & Joy” received favorable viewership ratings. :Megathanks:   I loved the 1st EP.       :wut:

Newly released stills for tonight's episode

secret-royal-inspector-and-joy-11.jpg

secret-royal-inspector-and-joy-2.jpg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=382&aid=0000943768

• Blob 1

*** Recently, Joy News 24 opened a poll for 200 people in the entertainment industry, including the vote for “5 Best K-Dramas In 2021”.  Accordingly, these votes have not been casted by viewer ratings, but rather, take into account a variety of factors such as acting, cinematography, plot and writing, and more.  Out of the 70 K-Dramas launched in 2021 as of the end of October, "Vincenzo" is included in the list. “Vincenzo” placed third in the survey with 22 votes.

:shaq: