[drama 2010] The birth of the rich 부자의 탄생

Guest conduongmuathu

Guest uRaHaRa

Isn't the OST (not full) out already?

I know Younha & Kim Tae Woo sang 2 separate songs.

from what i knew, Younha & Tae Woo sang in Personal Taste OST..not this drama..

this drama just release Part 1 single ost from SG Wannabe - Sun Shine

..link for this song available @1st page.. :)

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can watch the preview here: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/bujatan/view/preview/index.html

24 episodes? What da heck?

Thanks for those pictures, conduongmuathu, They are lovely. I can'rt wait to see that on the show.

Anyway, now that that moron, Woon Suck, is planting stuff in her head, I hope she doesn't end up suspecting Suk Bong of trying to sabotage the coffee thing.

Guest darkaz619

wow really 24 episodes because of good ratings which is ok but we have to wait little longer who is Choi Seok Bong father and the romance will be delayed for some more silly plot.

I have only managed to watch up

to episode 6. & it is getting really interesting.

I am dying to know what will happen next.

The writer sure knows how

to think of more crazy plots

back-to-back.

As one of you has state before,

sometimes I do want TaeHee to end

up with Seok Bong.

But then Shin Mi & Seok Bong

have some amazing chemistry

going on there. :D

I dont think it will be extended cause they are already talking about the drama that will replace it I think its called call of my country

I want Shin Mi & Woon Suk to be togather ( I know that he is the bad guy but bad guys are hot and I love NGM) so I wouldn't mind if Seok Bong ends up with TaeHee ( still I dont think that any sane man can fall in love with paris hilton even if she is cute)

I dont think it will be extended cause they are already talking about the drama that will replace it I think its called call of my country

I want Shin Mi & Woon Suk to be togather ( I know that he is the bad guy but bad guys are hot and I love NGM) so I wouldn't mind if Seok Bong ends up with TaeHee ( still I dont think that any sane man can fall in love with paris hilton even if she is cute)

lol. Hell no. :lol:

I don't mind if Tae Hee falls for SB but he shouldn't fall for her. She yells too much and I don't see him being attracted to her. Nope. Woon Suck and Shin Mi? Hell to the no. I hope that dude ends up alone. And if possible, disinherited. lol. And he doesn't understand her at all. Shin Mi and SB, yeah. I don't even mind Suk Bong with Shin Mi's secretary although I think she might end up with his best friend.

^ Can anyone do a short summary on episode 9 & 10?

I totally do not understand the things

going on between SukBong-Taehee & Taehee's father.

Nontheless this drama is really

full of suspense mounting on top

of each other.

What's more the casts have a number

of crazy characters that got me laughing.

P.S Taehee's is getting more & more

likeable.Totally find her naive yet cute,constantly

needing someone to be by her side(though she

does not really shows that)

well, one more day and we'll finally get to see the confrontation between Choi Sik Bong and his dad (hopefully its his dad

i bet the dad doesn't recognize him, or yells at him to leave the room, or something stupid like that

^ Can anyone do a short summary on episode 9 & 10?

I totally do not understand the things

going on between SukBong-Taehee & Taehee's father.

i'll give you the gist of what went down in both those episodes. Taehee's dad finally reveals to them that he had actually stolen the necklace/earing set, and then he would not reveal to them who he stole the jewelry from. TaeHee's dad wanted proof that Suk Bong was the owner of that necklace and that he didn't actually steal it.

i'll give you the gist of what went down in both those episodes. Taehee's dad finally reveals to them that he had actually stolen the necklace/earing set, and then he would not reveal to them who he stole the jewelry from. TaeHee's dad wanted proof that Suk Bong was the owner of that necklace and that he didn't actually steal it.

In addition to this, there's a whole bunch of random stuff about the Hotel manager cum butler and the Fisherman. Apparently they went to school together and the Fisherman robbed him. Also, the Fisherman is working on some rare metals thing, something Woon Suck's father might also be working on.

Tae Hee's assistant, the butler and fisherman as in some kind of weird love triangle.

Shin Mi's male assistant switched the coffee and warned Woon Suck that he shouldn't underestimate Suk Bong. So WS is trying his hardest to keep him away from Shin Mi. His father advised him to try to get him on his side so he's tried to bribe him, first by offering to loan him the $100K to repay Shin Mi, then offering him his bike. Suk Bong rejected both so he's really frustrated. So now he's planted doubt in Shin Mi's head that Suk Bong was the one who leaked their relationship to the press, even though the truth is that he did it himself.

Shin Mi confronted Suk Bong about this. He explained everything to her, she believed him, reported to Woon Suck who then insisted he was right. So I think Shin Mi thinks SB is a liar.

Also, SB kinda knows (or has strong suspicions) about WS's role in the scandal being publicized.

Also, Tae Hee is trying to get SB and SM together so that she can get WS.

Shin Mi asked her father to offer Suk Bong a job at Oh Sung group as per their agreement (he worked on the coffee initiative). Her dad first tested his skills by asking him to sell insurance to one of his friends, but Suk Bong failed... but that was because he was set up to fail. Nonetheless, he was offered a position at their credit card company. At the new job, was being bullied because he's a parachuter (got in via connections), did a whole bunch of stuff, tried to show off his talent by coming up with a plan of them providing the unemployed with credit cards :lol: Shin Mi (who's also working there), shut that down and humiliated him at the meeting. LOL. She was also mad at him because of what Woon Suck had told her.

Anyway, it's SB's birthday and they all went to visit her mom's grave (separately). There's a whole bunch of stuff about their father's precious dog, who's now dead and how he's now gone to heaven (?) to keep his wife company. Anyway Woon Suck was being really "sweet" about taking her to her mom's gravesite and all this other stuff.

SB found out about SM's birthday from her secretary and just as he was buying her a gift, Tae Hee called him away to tail her dad in order to find his father. They followed him to the house where the dude drawing the symbol resides. Ep 10 ended with SB and that man meeting.

Guest kelela

Just finished 10 and wow, what a follow up. So excited for this week's episodes. I really don't want this extended as much as i enjoy the show. I think it is flowing very well now.

And I have to say I LOVE the assistants on this show. The main ones are so fun. I love how they stealthy try to ground their bosses. And how much they care and know them. It is endearing.

I am beginning to kind of like Tae Hee. ACK!

I never really liked the actress who plays Tae Hee, I always thought of her as second rate and found that every role she was in to be quite annoying but I'm slowly beginning to change my tune. At first the Tae Hee character was really annoying but she grows on you more and more and I think its a testament to the actresses acting skills.

Guest sp4078

I'm liking Tae Hee too. I mean she was annoying at fist, now she's just a spoiled kid, not evil at all. I can't help but find her cute when she runs after her dad calling "daddyyyy~, buy me this !!". I'm embarrassed to say this as I'm already in my 20, but that's exactly how I behave to my dad. :lol:

Btw, Tae Hee and her dad are cute. LOL, they're exactly like each other.

I totally agree the assistants are so cute and both are so loyal ( one has to endure all the yelling and the other all the cheap lifestyle )lol

actually all the characters are fun except the fathers I cant stand any of them specially SM's father ( his facial expression is so annoying <_< )

well, one more day and we'll finally get to see the confrontation between Choi Sik Bong and his dad (hopefully its his dad

i bet the dad doesn't recognize him, or yells at him to leave the room, or something stupid like that

In addition to this, there's a whole bunch of random stuff about the Hotel manager cum butler and the Fisherman. Apparently they went to school together and the Fisherman robbed him. Also, the Fisherman is working on some rare metals thing, something Woon Suck's father might also be working on.

Tae Hee's assistant, the butler and fisherman as in some kind of weird love triangle.

Shin Mi's male assistant switched the coffee and warned Woon Suck that he shouldn't underestimate Suk Bong. So WS is trying his hardest to keep him away from Shin Mi. His father advised him to try to get him on his side so he's tried to bribe him, first by offering to loan him the $100K to repay Shin Mi, then offering him his bike. Suk Bong rejected both so he's really frustrated. So now he's planted doubt in Shin Mi's head that Suk Bong was the one who leaked their relationship to the press, even though the truth is that he did it himself.

Shin Mi confronted Suk Bong about this. He explained everything to her, she believed him, reported to Woon Suck who then insisted he was right. So I think Shin Mi thinks SB is a liar.

Also, SB kinda knows (or has strong suspicions) about WS's role in the scandal being publicized.

Also, Tae Hee is trying to get SB and SM together so that she can get WS.

Shin Mi asked her father to offer Suk Bong a job at Oh Sung group as per their agreement (he worked on the coffee initiative). Her dad first tested his skills by asking him to sell insurance to one of his friends, but Suk Bong failed... but that was because he was set up to fail. Nonetheless, he was offered a position at their credit card company. At the new job, was being bullied because he's a parachuter (got in via connections), did a whole bunch of stuff, tried to show off his talent by coming up with a plan of them providing the unemployed with credit cards :lol: Shin Mi (who's also working there), shut that down and humiliated him at the meeting. LOL. She was also mad at him because of what Woon Suck had told her.

Anyway, it's SB's birthday and they all went to visit her mom's grave (separately). There's a whole bunch of stuff about their father's precious dog, who's now dead and how he's now gone to heaven (?) to keep his wife company. Anyway Woon Suck was being really "sweet" about taking her to her mom's gravesite and all this other stuff.

SB found out about SM's birthday from her secretary and just as he was buying her a gift, Tae Hee called him away to tail her dad in order to find his father. They followed him to the house where the dude drawing the symbol resides. Ep 10 ended with SB and that man meeting.

Thank you people,for helping me

summarise on the past eppisodes.

I totally cannot wait for the subs to be ready!

I can see a number of people

who are beginning to like Taehee's character.

Because I am one of them too. :D

I really find her cute beyond words and not

that pinkberryy & all.

Looking forward to today's episode. ;)

Guest lilgzl

I was about to say that..16epi is not enough for this..the story is flowing very well with SB's journey to be a chaebol....but the romance bits is still too slow..... :D ..so would like to see their relationship flowing with bit more spices...so..I'll be happy with 24 epis...though I can't wait to find out who his dad is...just hoping they won't leave it till the very last epi <_<

I'm also liking Tae Hee character..she's just an innocent spoilt rich girl who always got what she wanted..her character is cute and sometimes annoying bcs of her high tune voice..but..i still can't hate her...

would love to see her suddenly switch her obsession to SB...while trying to get him and Shinmi, together...she'll start falling for him.... :P

shinmi's is too stingy...and i hate stingy people ;) so..hopefully...after getting to know SB, she'll be less stingy and care more of the comfort of people around her..than saving money :huh:

anyway....in summary ..so far..the flow of the story has been great...JHW has done a wonderful job portraying SB, the director should make use of his charm and put more into the romance side...cuz this hot guy can kiss as well as his act!! :lol:

genius27: read a couple pages back of this thread, you'll find how to get the viikii softsub

These screen caps have gotten me curious. What da heck happened in this episode?

JHW has done a wonderful job portraying SB, the director should make use of his charm and put more into the romance side...cuz this hot guy can kiss as well as his act!!

This is my first drama with him so I've never seen him kiss on screen... but judging from Queen of the Game, LBY is a terrible kisser. lol. So I hope he brings out the good stuff in her.

Archived