[drama 2010] The birth of the rich 부자의 탄생

Guest conduongmuathu

Guest juma48

His name is Jang Yoo Joon, member of boyband I the Tri Tops ( ITT) (SM Entertainment)

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/2507/000557.th.jpg

Yup his name is Jang Yoo Joon a member of I the Tri Tops however he from Paramount ent not from SM entertainment ^^

Anyway i read the summarize and the rating look quite promising, wonder does this drama really good? Feel have the urge to watch but i will wait till the drama end to avoid waiting for the next epi hehe....

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if it's true he is a cheabol's son? THX.

Ok upto to ep 8 is quite clear clear that his father was a chaebol in past , but we dont know whether his father is alive or how is he doing currently and in my opinion his father is not a rich man anymore .

Guest surfbabe

Ok upto to ep 8 is quite clear clear that his father was a chaebol in past , but we dont know whether his father is alive or how is he doing currently and in my opinion his father is not a rich man anymore .

I think he is still a chaebol son if you look at the synopsis, but I do think he will learn to be successful on his own before he will meet his father. The story hinted about this when he told Lee Bo Young about it. I have a wild guess that his father is the one drawing and had probably met some accident. And Paris-Hilton's father probably married her mom out of money. And the mother is the sister of the guy drawing. And that he gave him the earrings and told him the story of where the necklace was, so the dad knew about this too. And Lee Bo Young's father is good friends with the guy drawing and perhaps his family business was taken over by Paris-Hilton's father that is why Lee Bo Young's father dislikes him.

My imagination running wild, forgive me folks! And also I don't know their character names, so pardon the references. :)

Guest melren

I think he is still a chaebol son if you look at the synopsis, but I do think he will learn to be successful on his own before he will meet his father. The story hinted about this when he told Lee Bo Young about it. I have a wild guess that his father is the one drawing and had probably met some accident. And Paris-Hilton's father probably married her mom out of money. And the mother is the sister of the guy drawing. And that he gave him the earrings and told him the story of where the necklace was, so the dad knew about this too. And Lee Bo Young's father is good friends with the guy drawing and perhaps his family business was taken over by Paris-Hilton's father that is why Lee Bo Young's father dislikes him.

My imagination running wild, forgive me folks! And also I don't know their character names, so pardon the references. :)

I do think that Bong is the painter's son too but cant really connect it with Tae Hee's dad as I havent watched ep 7-8.

But for some reason Tae Hee's and Sin mi's daddies hate each other so yeah the reason that surfbabe mentioned is also possible.

i agree with surfbabe that the male lead will learn to be successful on his own before finding his father. my guess is that his father is either Paris Hilton's father or Paris Hilton's father's friend. lol i can't imagine Paris Hilton as the male lead's sister. can't wait to see the male and female lead fall in love.

I am unhappy that there are not so many people watching this drama i really enjoy it:D

i am waiting viikii for subtitles but it is slow, so i am translating it into my own language for the while:D

ok my thoughts,

i think the guy that was drawing is his father but maybe his health condition is not good.

and i think that Sin Mi's father, tae hee's father and BukSong's father were friends-there was a picture of 3 people that Sin Mi's father was looking and the middle one was the BS's father- but probably BS's father was the balance in this trio so after something happened to him the other to have become in bad terms.

and the necklace thing, i think tae hee's father give the necklace to buk song's father out of something i dont know, probably they were good friends so he couldnt resist his beloved friend:D

i want to see them falling in love really and BS to become a chaebol on his own then find his father:D probably tae hee also will fall in love with BS, eventually they will all understand that woon suk is the bad guy:D

and i really wonder who the weird guy is? i think he knows about the BS's father and once he was also chaebol but now is penniless. And how cute his son is I wanna make him my brother XD LOL

I hate paris hilton but LSY is adorable here you just cant resist her cute eyes or her screaming lol

and the scene with the police is similar 2 what happened with the real paris

but I do feel bad for NGM he is almost invisible here

Guest choco-late

I started watching this drama yesterday and I really enjoy it at least it got me sitting in front of the computer for hours. I wonder if the main guy's father is really rich...

Archived