[drama 2010] The birth of the rich 부자의 탄생

Guest conduongmuathu

Guest huongthusan

I think Bu Tae Hee is actually a very annoying character but the actress plays her in an interesting way. I think that's why she does have her charm. I hope she doesn't end up with Woon Suck, though. I think she deserves better than him.

lol... oh, I love the way he grabs her hands and doesn't let go. Very playful, romantic and manly. lol :D I like the writers of this drama. I hope to see their next effort.

Oh, I totally agree with you. It's rare drama where both female leads are loved. I like both SM and BTH.

CSB is really "playful, romantic and manly" here.

I enjoy this drama!

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and i am really curious about the drama you mentioned; evasive inquiry agency:D we should appreciate the good dramas which did not get enough attention:D thanks for the name:D

To answer this question, it may off-topic. So I apologize to moderator who responsible open this thread. Evasive Inquiry Agency is very different Korean drama and not typical drama. Have very little romance moment. It is you can say 'sort of' Indiana Jones. The synopsis itself may be the most strange synopsis you read. I don't know your own taste for drama. You may be like or dislike this drama. For you Pleinair I give you link for information.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Evasive_Inquiry_Agency for synopsis and don't be surprise about very low rating. It got crush by two historical drama just like I mention.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2007/10/mixed-up...-agency-case-1/ for recap. You can read first then watch.

http://www.dramabeans.com/tag/mixed-up-investigative-agency/ for remain episode recap.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=155627 for EIA soompi forum. Read comment to cheer your mood.

http://www.am-addiction.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=854 for download video via megaupload and subtitle. You need to be member first. The subtitle can also be found at http://withs2.com/view/evasive-inquiry-agency.

http://www.mysoju.com/evasive-inquiry-agency/ for streaming. I discourage you do it. I prefer download video and subtitle then watch it with subtitle.

Hope you enjoy it.

Have big question. What the meaning about the 'only and one' symbol ? It is just family crest or something else. First necklace, earrings and then ring. I amaze about that. I watch video raw. Just episode 1-7 I watch with WITHS2 subtitle but still don't tell the meaning of it.

There's no explanation for that emblem yet. So far, we know it's some dude called Chul Min that originally had it... supposedly. I wonder if he's dead.... For a split second, I wondered if it was that nice CEO with the granny but I think he showed him the necklace.

Can anyone please tell me what reason her father gave for SM and SB to not be together? I hope they are not going to try to act like SB and SM are related because that's a waste of time since the audience knows that they aren't (after all, this isn't a Japanese drama :lol: ) Just wondering what the ring has to do with anything.

Also, for those who understand, what did the jeweler say after comparing his necklace to Tae Hee's earring?

And I wonder if they are going to explain the Fisherman's role in this drama. We know he's intelligent and was involved in soe business, first with the coffee and this rare metals things. So I wonder who's he's going to be revealed as. Hopefully not SB's father. lol. I don't think any of the CEOs have seen him yet, right? But he went to school with the butler so I doubt he was born rich.And he has an entirely different name. But this drama keep sending us in the wrong direction so anything is possible, I suppose.

I do wonder why Woon Suck likes making things hard. For his business, he needs either BTH or LSM. Won't it be easier to go with BTH since she wants him so badly? Or is this all about an ego thing? Cos I don't think he genuinely likes SM.

Anyway, I just saw ep 11 with subs so those with access can download now :)

clockwatcher Most probably WS

still wants to hang onto SM

because of his ego & pride.

In the first place I have never see him

truly love SM,but rather he got close to her because

he wanted to improve his father's company.

WS character is getting scarier day by day.

I meant he always have those

"honest & sincere" smile with him

but then little did people know he got such

a sneaky mind.It is like having a split

personality.

I am really afraid that TH will get hurt in

the end since WS is like making use

of her right now.

On the brighter note,TH is so so adorable

beyond just words except for

her high-pitched screamings & shoutings.I love how she make

use of her body language and the way she stresses

on the words.

I was laughing out so loud when she

was re-enacting the time

when she was with WS in front of the mirror. :lol:

Guest jinukim

thank you for uploading the dramas :] its been awhile where i got addicted to a drama

thank you thank you thank you thank you and sengyu~

Guest lilgzl

Thx to your recommendation i watched Invncible ep 1 & 2 today ... omo it's super lol hilarious kdrama. Now i've Invicible to fill in whilst waiting for more Birth of the Rich eps. He looked younger and thinner there compared to Birth of The Rich. Can't exactly say he's hot or handsome, but he's definitely tall n cute.

Glad you'r enjoying this..Yes he's less pumped there than in BOTR but still cute ^ ^. He doesn't have the pretty korean boys face, but the whole package of him...mmm....you just can't help but wanting more...and more.... :P

same as you...now while waiting for this series..I'm watching him in the Over the Rainbow.

Btw, I notice you're also watching the Oh My Lady and Personal Taste, how's that compare to this drama?

I hope the writer here will spice up the romance and let him do the kissing like in ILPK... :)

Guest beauwhale

Does anyone know how to watch this drama through dramasub.com? Ep 8-10 are using viikii links. It shows license pending, it is same as you go to viikii's website. I am dying to watch this drama. Please help!. thanks a lot :-)

Just finished with episode 11. I think i like TaeHee with SukBong more than ShinMi with SukBong,hahahha. They made such a funny & cute couple. ShinMi, she's okay with SB because they look soooo cute together. TaeHee...I can't stop laughing when she's on the screen xD She's tooo cute and her characters are really clumsy but yet,funny.

Btw, I notice you're also watching the Oh My Lady and Personal Taste, how's that compare to this drama?

My ranking is (1) Oh My Lady (2) Birth of the Rich (3) Personal Taste. All have one thing in common - younger guy love older girl.

Does anyone know how to watch this drama through dramasub.com? Ep 8-10 are using viikii links.

Subs for 8-10 aren't out yet. Dramasub will replace Viikii with a watchable video when subs are ready.

I think i like TaeHee with SukBong more than ShinMi with SukBong,hahahha. They made such a funny & cute couple. ShinMi, she's okay with SB because they look soooo cute together. TaeHee...I can't stop laughing when she's on the screen xD She's tooo cute and her characters are really clumsy but yet,funny.

Agree. TaeHee makes me giggle everytime she comes on screen. It'll be totally fun to watch her fall for SeokBong and date.

Guest darkaz619

Just finished with episode 11. I think i like TaeHee with SukBong more than ShinMi with SukBong,hahahha. They made such a funny & cute couple. ShinMi, she's okay with SB because they look soooo cute together. TaeHee...I can't stop laughing when she's on the screen xD She's tooo cute and her characters are really clumsy but yet,funny.

yeah me to i love Boo Tae hee and her dad Lee Shi Young play her so well i lol at her in epi 11 when his dad cutting her credit cards it remind me of Lord of the Rings when she said my precious then his dad said my money that so funny.

I am wishing that Taehee would

fall in love with SeokBong in the

future episodes.

It is just madly crazy & dramatic when these

two comes together. :lol:

P.S Taehee is just too lovable

to go unnoticed.

ShinMi- SeokBong = sweet & cute

but

Taehee-SeokBong = adorkable & crazy(in a good way)

Guest lilgzl

I posted this in Ji Hyun Woo thread..but i should posted have here..i think..

I was watching Over the Rainbow epi 5 last night and realised the stage where Heok Ju asked Hee Su to sing is the same as the one in Birth of the Rich Man epi 6....am I right?

Looks like they's done some works and removed the steps of the stage..but the fencing and the stone seats are still there :)

What's the name of this place?

From the Over the Rainbow epi 5:

otrep5.jpg

otrep52.jpg

From the BOTR epi 6:

botrep6.jpg

botrep62.jpg

So, Ji Hyun Woo been there twice to film 2 different dramas...and got to sing on the stage too :D

Guest huongthusan

He sings in every drama he's in: golden apple, I.Lee pyung kang, my precious child, BOTR ( and play guitar as well)

he is very lucky to have another drama which I'm dying to watch the initial episode of The Birth of the Rich on Monday at KBS WOrld.

Glad he got another gd drama to star after ILPK. Hope he gets another gd drama after BOTR.

now while waiting for this series..I'm watching him in the Over the Rainbow. I hope the writer here will spice up the romance and let him do the kissing like in ILPK... :)

He's a great kisser and i want to see him kissing more in BOTR. I happily finished ILPK, so Is Over The Rainbow as good?

He sings in every drama he's in: golden apple, I.Lee pyung kang, my precious child, BOTR ( and play guitar as well)

He seems proud of his singing n strumming ... he's good at it. Are Golden Apple and My Precious Child as good as ILPK and BOTR?

Guest blackjackVip

^ thanks for telling :)

But, btw..i'm new to this...

i went to their website, and i saw episode 8, then after it, it says "HAN" so i clicked it...and it's all words and times...so they don't provide the video itself? just the subs?

How do u guys watch it then? u upload and save the video then edit it urself? I'm really curious...and desperate to watch ep. 8 coz viikii ain't workin'.

Anyone help? please? :)

i'm new to this...

i went to their website, and i saw episode 8, then after it, it says "HAN" so i clicked it...and it's all words and times...so they don't provide the video itself? just the subs?

How do u guys watch it then? u upload and save the video then edit it urself? I'm really curious...and desperate to watch ep. 8 coz viikii ain't workin'.

Anyone help? please? :)

Of course we can help you . You must be refer to withs2.com. Which browser you use? Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari or else. Like myself, I use Mozilla Firefox when reply your help. WITH S2 (Written In The Heavens Subbing Squad) don't provide video raw or hardsub video only provide soft-subtitle in .srt format file. Yes it just the subs . Go to this site http://withs2.com/view/the-birth-of-the-rich you see EPISODE 8 HAN move your cursor touch 'HAN' word right click to pop option then click Save Link As to save .srt format file in your computer if your are Firefox user. Encourage you visit http://withs2.com/help.

How we watch? Well that a question with many answer. My own answer is I download video raw and subtitle then watch it with subtitle use winamp player v5.541 (x86) . Some people surprise I watch video with sub use winamp player. So blackjackVip. Follow my step.

1, You need proper software such as window media player, VLC player, KMP player,GOM player, BS player and any suitable software. You can download this software free. Just smart google search. or visit www.allyoulike.com for free software.

2. Must have to install latest codec. Download from http://www.free-codecs.com/ and http://www.cccp-project.net/.

3. Download video raw. You can find it in page one of this thread. For me visit http://www.am-addiction.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5400 to download. (You need become a member first). Like say you download subtitle HAN version you must download video raw HAN version to prevent watching video out sync subs.

4. Right video for right subtitle. Make sure the name of the video and subtitle file is same. Example The.Birth.of.The.Rich.E08.100323.HDTV.XViD.HAN-[WITH S2].srt and The.Birth.of.The.Rich.E08.100323.HDTV.XViD.HAN-[WITH S2].avi in one folder. So the video and sub name must be same. You can rename the video right. Usually I just rename the video without have the word .srt.My tips copy the name of the subs without .srt word and rename the video with just paste the name.

5. Use software to watch video with subtitle. That's it.

For streaming sites watching this series online go this site http://www.dramasub.com/korean-drama-birth...ch-man-364.html. Well right now it just have episode 1-7.You just have to wait patiently. However I discourage you to do that. They actually hardsub the video then upload it but sorry I can't teach you that because it break the rule of WITH S2 and also Korea Law. I apologize because doesn't want to teach you how to hardsub the video then upload it. I am really sorry about that.

Well Good luck and have a wonderful brightness sunshine day.

Reply me if it work.

started to watch this since it has nam goong min and i don't find any other recent drama interesting....turning out this drama was good at least i kept watching i think it's because i just want to find out who's his dad and if he's really a chaebol son or not xD and yeah just to watch ngm on screen xD

Archived