[drama 2010] The birth of the rich 부자의 탄생

Guest conduongmuathu

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveuloveme

i really really love this drama after "star falling from the sky" , they are cute , and i love bu ho daughters group too she playes well

guyz i need a small favor:D

i dont understand korean and the subs are slow so i am dying from curiosity, so i need spoiler:D

can you tell me who is the guy that drawing the symbol of the pendant nonstop? pleaseeeeeee~~~~~

is he tae hee's uncle?

Yes he is. He is older brother of Tae Hee's mother.

guyz i need a small favor:D

i dont understand korean and the subs are slow so i am dying from curiosity, so i need spoiler:D

can you tell me who is the guy that drawing the symbol of the pendant nonstop? pleaseeeeeee~~~~~

is he tae hee's uncle?

folks, it seems they want to extend 4 more episodes for this drama...

http://koreandiorama.wordpress.com/2010/04...-rich-extended/

Birth Of The Rich – Extended?

April 6, 2010 by knette

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/690/lifepos2.jpg

I had just mentioned this drama in my posting for My Country Calls and then I read this piece of news. Seems like Birth of The Rich will get another 4 episodes extension. This brings the total number of episodes to 20.

That means My Country Calls will premiere on May 10th.

First time watching Lee Bo Young & Ji Hyun Woo. Love their chemistry. It's obvious he's in love with her, and finally kissed her forehead. Patiently waiting for subs, and yet i always watch raws before hand. So happy 2010 is filled with so many noona-dongsaeng romance dramas that i adore.

I guess they are kinda dating now? Cute. But what's up with the ring at the end of the episode? lol... I wish we had summaries here but it's all good. Will wait patiently for subs.

V

Yay, I'm happy about the ratings. Thanks for bringing the info here. Though it's not popular on soompi, I'm glad others enjoy it. It looks like Woon Suck stole their credit card idea... gatta admit, though... that WS dude has a nice smile. But hold up... is Tae Hee now attracted to SB? lol...

Guest conduongmuathu

The ratings made my day :wub:

Episode 11 (04.05) Nationwide 16.2 (#1) Seoul 15.8 (#2)

Episode 12 (04.06) Nationwide 17.7 (#1) Seoul 17.8 (#1)

:rolleyes:

Really really love this couple :wub:

20100407055350192l3_074810_0.jpg

Archived