[drama 2010] The birth of the rich 부자의 탄생

Guest conduongmuathu

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. I guess they heard our prayer and decided to focus on the romance a little more. :lol: lol... but in their own funny little way.

I don't understand a word but I think Shin Mi found out that fairy was based on her and she was totally happy. lol. And Suk Bong was kinda bold with his boss, huh? LOL... I can't wait for subs.

Woon Suck appears to be increasingly becoming unbalanced. I wonder what he's going to do next.

This is one of those super few k-dramas

that I would watch even without any subs.

I do wish that Taehee's character

falls in love with SeokBong in the near future

as time goes by or at least stop liking Woon Suk.

Just because I feel that WoonSuk is too

scary (tricky yet appear so gentleman & all)

for Taehee's cute,child-like character .

SeokBong is going to play a piano this time?

First it was the guitar,then the singing, now this? :D

Guest lilgzl

Woohooo!!

Thank you so much for those caps!! :D

A kiss on the cheek...yay!!! getting there.... :lol:

clockwatcher - Yes, looks like they've heard our prayers about the romance :)

This is the first thread I came to soompi nowadays and of course JHW's B)

I really can't wait to watch the 11 with sub....thankfully viikii is so quick with the sub...and withs2 is pretty quick too..they're up to ep 7 now...those guys are so efficient...or maybe this drama is just too good to leave it to the last..... :P

Btw, the height different between SB and WS is so huge... ;)

dada - I feel the same way as you about the SB-TH-WS too!

Guest bling2

thank you for the caps, been waiting for update on the latest epi. it's unfortunate that not many people watching this, hopefully someone can provide a summary of what's happening while waiting for the sub to come out.

I dont understand anything like who is that old man in the hospital and How come Shin Mi's father has another piece of the necklace set ! and was that LSY playing Taehee's mother and her father playing a younger version of himself (that was funny) :lol:

oh my god how cute they are:D thanks for the captions:D made may day:))

i am anticipating the end of this drama:D if i consider my upcoming exams i will watch this drama after the subbing is complete i think:D but will come to this thread for the news of course:D

Aww... he's washing her hair. I won't be surprised if Tae Hee ends up being his sister. lol. That might be why there's no hint of romance between them at all.

But there was a paternity test done in ep 11... real or fake? LOL... Oh well, I guess we need to wait and see... and understand with subs.

And yeah, this is actually the only drama I've ever attempted to watch without subs. I guess I enjoy it that much.

EDIT:

From the screencaps, it looks like the hair washing is in this episode. Yay! lol.

So I wonder if he'll ever confess to her... lol... as in use the actual words. For some reason, he doesn't seem the type but I'm sure he will. And I wonder if he did end up buying her birthday present and will give it to her. lol.

Oh... and piano is coming up soon... if not this ep, then episode 13 because she's wearing the same outfit.

It's funny cos yesterday, I watched a few bits of ep 11 many times... like when Shin Mi ran into him and Tae Hee at the department store and she was so jealous. lol. When she lay in bed thinking about Tae Hee pinching his cheek, when she caught him holding Tae Hee on his bed. :lol: and they explained it to her and he teased her about being jealous (at least that's what I think he did), when she was so happy that she was treating everyone at work nicely, and at the end when they were playing and her father caught them. Her dad's reaction was hilarious. See... I only care about the romantic parts at this point. lol.

Archived