[drama 2010] The birth of the rich 부자의 탄생

Guest conduongmuathu

I don't understand but from skimming, I wonder what Woon Suk's angle is. Is he trying to take over Stingy richard simmons Girl's company? Because I don't think he even likes her at all.

I can't believe we kinda have a love triangle with the Paris Hilton's girl's assistant. :D

The hotel manager-turned-butler(how is this even a promotion?) is one of the silliest characters yet. lol.

It's funny how Bu Ho's father was helping her eat the cake.

Well... I'm looking forward to some subs. Does anyone know how long it takes WithS2 to release subs to the public after releasing it to VIA?

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kelela

I'm up to ep. 7 and I am really starting to enjoy it. I get a little frustrated, but I am glad things are moving along. Plus i really find the cast kind of endearing.

Guest chris2k10

the stories became more and more interesting as it progress on .... already watch ep 9 NOT sure who're the seok-bong father yet maybe ep 10 had the answer <hints > :rolleyes: and am anxious waiting for release ep pretty soon today :lol:

cheers.

Available on Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/aninara1004/

Birth of a Rich Man - 10 [HAN] (100330) [700.4MB]

File renamed in clubbox to 부자의 탄생

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Can you tell me if you must pay a fee to obtain dramas on Clubbox? I can't get anything from there but like script. BTW Mysoju has it that it's on their site but when you get to Episode 4 (Viikii) the video has been removed. Help!! Thankx RLH

Guest blackjackVip

Hello! :)

-Can anyone tell me where i could watch this with eng. sub online? aside from Viikii, bcoz it says "pending in your area" >.< I already finished watching ep. 5, but it seems like there's more episodes that's out already!...i've been missing alot, i just watched it from youtube.

please and thank u! <3

Guest conduongmuathu

MV OST - Sun Shine (LQ)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k28t7bpPERI

Birth of a rich man OST Part 1

1hyaeng2080.th.jpg

Kim Yong Joon (SG Wannabe)

Song: Sun Shine

Release Date: 2010.03.30

Genre: Rock

Language: Rock

Bitrate: 320k

DOWNLOAD - MF

You are my Sun Shine

단 한 번 만난 적 없어도

나라는 사람 기억 못해도

난 그댈 찾아 떠나요

You are my Sun Shine

하루도 한 순간도 포기한 적 없었어요

그 댈 찾아 달려왔어요

사랑한단 한 마디

보고싶단 쉬운 말도

편하게 건네줄 누구도 없었죠

지쳐버린 기대도 지겨워진 외로움도

그댈 만날 설레임에 모두 다 까맣게 잊어요

You are my Sun Shine

단 한 번 만난 적 없어도

나라는 사람 기억 못해도

난 그댈 찾아 떠나요

You are my Sun Shine

하 루도 한 순간도 포기한적 없었어요

그댈 찾아 달려왔어요

나를 몰라 볼까봐 혹시 모른척 할까봐

불안한 마음만 가진적 있었죠

불안하던 마음도 지쳐가던 기다림도

그댈 만날 설레임에

모두 다 까맣게 잊어요

You are my Sun Shine

단 한 번 만난적 없어도

나라는 사람 기억 못해도

난 그댈 찾아 떠나요

You are my Sun Shine

하루도 한 순간도 포기한 적 없었어요

그댈 찾아 달려왔어요

그댈 찾아 가는 길

험하고 또 낯설어서

가끔 쓰러지고 싶어질 만큼 힘들어도

Yikes. It looks like they're done with episode 9 on Viikii but there's still an issue with episode 8. Oh well... if that's not fixed, I guess we have to wait till WithS2 releases it to the public. I'm really looking forward to ep 8 because it looks cute with the painting and stuff.

Episode 9 and 10 don't seem to have a lot of couple time for Father Hunter and Stingy richard simmons... but I guess I have to watch with subs to understand what's going on. The face of the dude drawing the emblem was revealed at the end of ep 10... so after playing the guessing game with Stingy and Paris' dads (and lesser extent, Woon Suk's dad)... are we moving on to the next man? After all of this, his father had better not be that opportunistic fisherman. :lol: Funny how that dude moved into his place with his son! But if the fisherman is really his dad, it will turn out that he's really some rich dude with a huge inheritance who decided to live a humble life blah blah blah.

blackjackVip, I don't know where you can watch with english subs online but you can get soft subs by contacting this person on viikii.

http://www.viikii.net/my/page/palikero

Archived