[drama 2010] The birth of the rich 부자의 탄생

Guest conduongmuathu

At the beginning of the drama, I found Bu Tae Hee to be irritating and dislikeable.

I'm now seeing her as cute and adorable, with an endearing child-like nature.

I think it's because Lee Si Young is a wonderful actresss,

w/ an amazing ability to make an irritating character seem cute and adorable. :)

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the beginning of the drama, I found Bu Tae Hee to be irritating and dislikeable.

I'm now seeing her as cute and adorable, with an endearing child-like nature.

I think it's because Lee Si Young is a wonderful actresss,

w/ an amazing ability to make an irritating character seem cute and adorable. :)

definitely agree with you on that:D

i found her dislikeable also and i have had that default villain hatred towards her at the beginning but she is not the villain. i think she is the spoiled kid who is bickering with her friend:D and i learned that the real villain is the choo woosuk guy.

well in my theory, i thought that Sin Mi's father and Tae Hee's father were friends with Suk Bong's father, but although the possibility of Buk Song being the son of Oh sung group proven to be wrong, what about the kiwi allergy thing and bad premonitions about the flights thing????

and i downloaded ep10 but there are no subs yet of course, and i really am curious for ep11, and there is still not enough romance -well it is good either way- but i really wonder the end of this drama, i think it is good that the mystery is unfolding one by one and he will grow up in this process to be the best chaebol in there:D

Guest kelela

I can't believe we're over half way through. Took me a while to get into it, but I enjoy a lot now. I feel like so much is going to happen in the next few episodes, right?

Guest jyyyin

Who is he I like this kid, anyone knew his name ? xD

20100330093b393b20.th.jpg

he is Jang Yoo Joon.....Member of a group called I the tri Tops

Guest kelela

Just finished ep 9. It was just OK to me, but a lot of the cast was in it, so I think it was to be expected.

Guest LHRCN

i'm on ep 5,love the relationship between ;lee bo young and ji hyun woo's characters

but just love Nam Goong Min whenever he is onscreen, the man is so HOT.

Guest endlessxdream

Loving LSY character in here, was hoping she paired

up with the main guy (yea I know..impossible!).

hopefully NGM(yes he's HOT) will head over heel for LSY. :lol:

lol... yeah, I'm watching episode 10 now and I totally can't stand this Woon Suck fool.

But I feel sorry for Choi Suk Bong. If he ends up with Shin Mi, he's going to suffer for the rest of his life. Living like a miser even though they'd have some money. :lol: How can you be rich but instead of using heat when it's cold, you wear long johns? That's some crazy richard simmons stuff there.

Guest genius27

lol... six more episodes so we need some focus on the romance.... I hope that happens soon but judging from the preview, it won't be in ep 11.

Where do you watch the preview for episode 11? I agree with you where is the romance.

:lol::lol::D

jumping in joy....viikii has just released the soft softs to epi 10!!

Happy Easter everyone ^___^

When did viikii released the soft sub for episode 10

Guest conduongmuathu

lol... six more episodes so we need some focus on the romance.... I hope that happens soon but judging from the preview, it won't be in ep 11.

I heard this drama will be extended to 24 episodes

20100404094845671a4_095415_0.jpg

Guest blackjackVip

hello everyone!...

- Does anybody know where i can watch this online with english sub? besides viikii (it says license pending in your territroy..:( )

-Those download links that u guys posted, does that comes with ENG. SUB already? coz i don't wanna download if it doesn't have subs yet. oh, and i tried downloading them, but i can't open them after i downloaded it...T___T that's why i prefer watching online...

-I just finished watching ep. 6 on youtube, the other episodes are on viikii....T____T

----

can anyone message me please??

thank u sooo much~ :)

Archived