[drama 2010] The birth of the rich 부자의 탄생

Guest conduongmuathu

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just skimming through the episodes since I need subs but they both totally like each other. :P Of course, it will take a while for that stingy richard simmons girl to admit to it but it's quite obvious. At least now she lets him see her laugh instead of hiding her more human side so much. Poor Woon Suk... lol... not that I care about that dude one bit. I hope he doesn't turn evil even though I think it looks that way. The other one with the lion's mane... I just can't take her seriously. The actress looks like she's having fun with her character. I like this drama because it's fun and silly. They even made a joke out of cancer. LOL. The bloopers at the end of episode 8 were cute.

Guest xXsmilesXx

ah love this drama. so silly. even though i can't understand it at all.

I'm just skimming the episodes for now, but does anyone now who

the actor that appears in ep.8 who plays the fisherman's son is?

he is soo cute!ahhh

Guest epixeltwin

Thanks for the reply. I'm having a hard time getting through ep. 3, I might just FFWD through it. :lol:

this drama is honestly uber-win :P I'm surprised you don't like it. Of course it's really far from serious so if you really prefer serious romances (like SMM) it might not be your type, but there's still a pretty interesting romance plot going on AND it's hilarious AND there's quite a lot of suspense.

well you do as you like but if I were you I'd keep on watching well ;)

just my 0.02$ !

I am totally in love with this drama because

it quirky,funny yet mysterious at some

parts.

It is not that serious nor too draggy

for now yet you are able

to learn quite a number

of things from the character themselves.

But sadly im only

on the 3rd episode,since

thats how far it has been subbed.

Thans for sharing those pictures.

Guest conduongmuathu

ah love this drama. so silly. even though i can't understand it at all.

I'm just skimming the episodes for now, but does anyone now who

the actor that appears in ep.8 who plays the fisherman's son is?

he is soo cute!ahhh

His name is Jang Yoo Joon, member of boyband I the Tri Tops ( ITT) (SM Entertainment)

000557.th.jpg

Guest Arsenal1508

Park Min Ji is really pretty in this drama. Hopefully she'll be a lead actress in a drama in the near future.

Guest freezspirit

I'm hoping that in the future Shin Da Eun will get better parts especially in a good comedy. From what I've seen of her they underuse her.

Archived