Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest conduongmuathu

[drama 2010] The birth of the rich 부자의 탄생

It's the same process on how to get softsubs for Pasta and Still, Marry Me...

First you need to be a viikii member then send a PM to palikero who's creating the softsubs based on the viikii subs

In your request to him/her you need to promise that you won't be hardsubbing or sharing the subs to anyone who might hardsub.

You will need a google or gmail account because the softsubs are published in a restricted site

Here is palikero's profile page at viikii.. click on the inbox to send him/her a PM

http://www.viikii.net/my/page/palikero

`

Thanks so much! Now I'll spend the rest of my weekend catching up. I've skimmed through episode 6, saw the end and it was quite interesting. I wish I could find the preview for episode 7.

Guest hhui

the show has started to become exciting.

now i know why the ratings has increased

i like the part where the male lead sings the song while playing guitar

can't wait to watch episode 7

I just noticed soemthing while watching this... it's like the life expectancy of a woman in Korea is really low because none of the four main leads have a living mother (I'm assuming the annoying girl's mom is dead too).

I jut watched episode 5 and they are obviously not related because they have to fall in love. But imagine if they truly were... then it would be a different drama altogether.

I'm not getting the criticisms, though. It's really not that much about money... unless they are talking about the girl being annoyingly stingy. So far, I'm enjoying the drama. I need more. I wish all episodes had already aired. lol.

Now that she knows that he really has cancer and she can see that he's having a hard time, I hope she's nicer to him

ETA:

I found the preview here: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/bujatan/view/preview/index.html.

Guest cachua_anna

nobody wants to help me :(

To play his role in birth of a rich man , Nam Goong-min reduced his weight by 8 kilograms by going through the so-called "Girls Generation's diet" and he will reveal the outcome of his strenuous workouts in scenes filmed in swimming pools and saunas in the drama

poor guy he really needs to start eating real food after the drama is over :rolleyes:

Guest xXsmilesXx

anyone have the preview for ep.7?

ahhh gonna have to wait for tomorrow to see it,

i already love this drama. It's so silly. Love Bong, he's so handsome.

Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.

Guest wangyen

please share the vikii softsubs!? I BEG OF YOU =[ (promise i wont hardsub it... like hell i know how anyway...)

Guest surfbabe

Thanks Semi-Fly! Glad I see a familiar face here.... I am from Smile, You! :)

Oops, how do I get into clubbox? I can't really read Korean.... seems you have to sign up?

Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.

Guest clairebearz

please share the vikii softsubs!? I BEG OF YOU =[ (promise i wont hardsub it... like hell i know how anyway...)

You just have to request from poster on Viikii. Its really easy.

Guest alchocoholic

EPISODE 7 (450p-CEO - MU link) is up in AM-ADDICTION! XviD-HAN will be up in a bit! :)

Guest darkaz619

So who's this random fisherman that keeps showing up? I hope that's not his real father. :lol:

haha me to that maybe the fisherman is his real father i hope not.

Guest bashful

I can't wait for these two to get together in the drama they are so cute