[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cynthia_ngoc

what's the architect's relation to lee bo young? a real brother? i remember that guy from "all in"

you mean "All About Eve" right where he played the small time gangster? I don't remember him in "All In" but I could be wrong. He was actually pretty good in All About Eve...there were some parts where I felt sorry for the guy even though he was such a s jacka$$.

what's the architect's relation to lee bo young? a real brother? i remember that guy from "all in"

Name: Kim Pil Suh. He does NOT come out as Lee Bo-Young's brother...though I also almost thought they were related since they are oh so very close. :)

Pil Suh had loved Eun Sul for a long time, but it's just his one sided love for her. His father, who was a chief of some hotel died when he was young. Pil Suh was raised by Eun Sul's father. Though he loved Eun Sul very much, I'm assuming he couldn't get approval from Eun Sul's father...so he had no choice, but to marry another woman. But he divorced.

I got this information for the official sbs site :)

you mean "All About Eve" right where he played the small time gangster? I don't remember him in "All In" but I could be wrong. He was actually pretty good in All About Eve...there were some parts where I felt sorry for the guy even though he was such a s jacka$$.

he was in 'All In' ... he was one of LBH's buddies during their hanging out on basement days ... the one who became a cop later on.

i dun get wuh the story's about

(highlight to see possible spoilers)

Shinjeon (Joo Jin Mo) witnessed a fight between his father and his boss when he was a child. After the fight, we see his whole family locked in a car and thrown into the ocean. Shinjeon is the only to survive.

So at present time, Eunseol (Lee Bo Young) goes to New Zealand and runs into a man who happens to be Shinjeon. As Eunseol starts to slowly like SJ, we see that she is the daughter of the bad boss guy and SJ is getting close to her so he can somehow get revenge over his family.

Sorry, thats really basic and might be wrong. Maybe someone better can explain. But that it how I see it ^_^

& random but i really like the song on the main site.

Shinjeon (Joo Jin Mo) witnessed a fight between his father and his boss when he was a child. After the fight, we see his whole family locked in a car and thrown into the ocean. Shinjeon is the only to survive.

So at present time, Eunseol (Lee Bo Young) goes to New Zealand and runs into a man who happens to be Shinjeon. As Eunseol starts to slowly like SJ, we see that she is the daughter of the bad boss guy and SJ is getting close to her so he can somehow get revenge over his family.

Sorry, thats really basic and might be wrong. Maybe someone better can explain. But that it how I see it ^_^

& random but i really like the song on the main site.

shinjeon witnesssed how eunseol fathe seem to have sell out on his father and took his father hotel . and even saw his own father beg eun seol father to give back his hotel to him which eunseol father cruelly dismissed him .. so in the end .i think his father commite suicide (or drive into the river when he was drunk bec i saw him driniking at the driver seat ] with the entire family ..but i think the kid manage to survive ..

so now as a M&A expert ....he is coming back for revenge ....amd his target is eunseol .all those things he did was to get closer to her .....

jjm is still as handsome as ever ...*this my bimbo talk * .but doesnt he look abit tired and aged ..sig what had they done to him !! ...but nevertheless he still look good enough to eat especially even when he speak silly lines.......er but definteley not when he was speaking english .... i was wondering if the scriptwriter can just exchange all her potential english speaking scenes for jjm into shower scene .now that will be heavenly ....

the first esp should be apt titled as * how to make a woman fall in love with you within 5 days *

is it just me or i did think the bubbles were being blown by someone just beside them !! --;;;;for that kitchen scene ..

lol but seriously i dun know why i cant really get into the story at esp 1 maybe i was abit too tired. shall see how it progress to esp 2

NZ scenery was beautiful ..~!! and i actually do like the partner of chase ..she pretty .and speak good english thank god for that lol .! ..but i think she got a overseas background ...a model i think

the english song in the drama if anyone is looking for it

Midnight Blue by Electric Light Orchestra

http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/B0...00153416405.wma

I see the lonely road that leads so far away,

I see the distant lights that left behind the day

But what I see is so much more than I can say

And I see you midnight blue.

I see you cryin now youve found a lot of pain,

And what youre searchin for can never be the same,

But whats the difference cos they say whats in a name.

Chorus

I will love you tonight,and I will stay

By your side,lovin you,Im feelin midnight blue.

I see you standing there far out along the way,

I want to touch you but the night becomes the day,

I count the words that I am never gonna say

Repeat chorus

Cant you feel the love that Im offering you,

Cant you see how its meant to be,

Cant you hear the words that Im saying to you,

Cant you believe like I believe,

Its only one and one its true

Still I see you midnight blue.

I see beautiful days and I feel beautiful ways

Of loving you,everythings midnight blue.

Repeat chorus

www.lyricsfreak.com

Hehe...you're finally here shirley...

Can't believe we both said exactly the same thing after watching episode 1...hehe...

I just watched the arirang TV interviews...and LBY revealed a big twist...

She found out about his plan and in turn planned a revenge on her own...she became a cold and calculating person...but at the end...I think because of love...they forgive each other...

This is the video clip of their interviews with English subtitles...hehe...

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=257...371010745835b88

Guest .alyak_

WITH S2 WILL BE SUBBING THIS DRAMA. WE NEED LOTS OF HELP WITH THE TRANSLATIONS ( KOREAN TO ENGLISH & CHINESE TO ENGLISH).. PLEASE PLEASE HELP US OUT AND PM MILY2 ...MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Yah! Can't wait for the subs to come out!!!! THANK-YOU S2!

Guest limroom9

Anyone know who is this woman? What did ES father do to her?

that's his mom. she's an alcohol addict, probably because of LBY's father who destroyed JJM's family.

i think JJM loves LBY, because he says in ep 1 or 2 that although he likes her, he cannot because he already decided to be a bad guy to LBY.

If that is his mother that means only the father did not make it out of the car, correct?

shirley.. glad to see you here.. hehe.. this is emily's "biimbo talk" again.. but this is the first time that I'm actually fully drooling over JJM.. didn't get a chance to check out fashion 70 fully.. so the first 2 episodes really drawn me to this serie.

NZ is just breathtaking.. They hired the crew that worked on LOTR and I think it's worth every single cent.. You can really see the difference- NZ has been portrayed in previous k-drama.. but never as great as in this series.. the amazing cinematography plus the "how to fall in love in the shortest time with JJM" just sent me over the moon.. wow.. what a way to woo a girl.. * guys.. please take notice* ;) ( beside the fact that all these actions are planned out)- but still.. putting that thought aside - JJM and the amazing sceneries of NZ are enough for me to gush about this serie.

All my thougths are abit biased since I was in a dazed throughtout the first episode.. I have to confess that I've fallen for JJM"s charms- so I tend to overlook alot of faults of the drama itself. Yes.. the plot is somewhat cliche & nothing new..BUT I love that there will be A TWIST to the story..

Yes.. this love story started out as a game.. by a man who wanted to seek revenge.. Is love really a game? and who will win in this game of love? most likely no one.. hehe..but if you want to dwell on it.. just refer back to the title of the drama - as that should be a symbolic answer - it's "Queen of the Game" not King of the Game.. hehhe.. ;)

After all.. this is a story about revenge and how love will lead to forgiveness.. and that love will overcome everything- the story about the man who seeked revenge.. and the woman was the target since she's his enemy's daugther... she was naive, clueless and lovable.. ( the usual heroine that we expected in k-drama) and it's a known fact that he WILL actually fall in love with his enemy's daughter in this whole process.. up until this point.. it's nothing new.. predictable plot... eh.. haha.. BUT.. I love the twist that the woman will find out.. hearbroken.. and she starts plotting HER OWN revenge.. hahaha... I don't know if I'm going to like the new cold & icy woman.. but I really want to see the process.

I will be back with more thoughts & views on the story itself and the first 2 episodes comments later.

Guest limroom9

If that is his mother that means only the father did not make it out of the car, correct?

yeah that seems to be what his mom implied, when she says in ep 2 "we should have all died back then"

yeah that seems to be what his mom implied, when she says in ep 2 "we should have all died back then"

thank you so much for the spoiler & and watching this with me :lol: .. hehe.. i'm confused.. cuz from the interview at the press conference.. JJM said that his character lost his parents - that's why he seeked revenge and stuff.. hehe.. Oh.. I'm sure they will let us know soon...:)

okay.. where do I start? with Chase of course.. the sizzling hot man.. I gotta say.. his english is less than perfect.. * tsk tsk at shirley & AG - you guys are horrible tutors*... lol.. His fierced look.. wow.. if looks can kill :P .. his eyes speak volumes.. with such sadness - as well as bitterness.. why is life so unfair sometimes? why.. of all people.. such tragedy happened to him and his family?.. while his enemy is leading such a good like.. so undeserving.. that man must pay back his sins.. if God doesn't punish that man.. then it's up to HIM to take matter into his own hands and seek justice.. ..

revenge can definitely cloud one's judgement.. but to Chase- he has lost everything- his childhood, family, happiness the day his dad drove the family's car into the ocean.. what is left of him is just a deep emotional scar , a hollow shell and the hatred toward his enemy.. I feel for this character.. to me.. Chase is not a strong person-he can be considered a coward.. as he chose to walk a path with no return.. He striped himself of any chance of "real" happiness .. it's like.. until he accomplish his task.. he can't be himself or live for himself.. Him wanting "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" and stooping as low as his enemy.. if not lower.. *sigh*.. my hear just ached for him.. I can see his reasons.. but I hope he will come to learn that "Living Well is the Best Revenge".

As for his internal struggle when he falls in love with LBY"s character.. what can I say? Just going to be super tragic.. *sigh*.. i am feeling super uneasy- just thinking about it.. hehe..

To be continued....

does anyone happen to know who many episodes this drama will be? :unsure:

It's replacing Love & Ambition, so I really hope it's not gonna be a long (more than 20+ eps)...

I want to know how many episode is this drama too . If it's 16-18 episode will be just nice for me to download slowly and watch :)

Hehe...you're finally here shirley...

Can't believe we both said exactly the same thing after watching episode 1...hehe...

did we ?^^ ..but while i was watching the esp 1 and i keep remembering this is bool sae writer and it has that eric feel in Chase character .especially how he charms ..

ahhhh ..how will she has any chances not to forgive Chase ...one glance from him can break her aleady ..she is eating out of his hands before she even board the plane!!!!! :ph34r:

talk about eating ... they were having candlelight dinner under the sky which is still bright llol very prepared for the darkness to follow i think ..

shirley.. glad to see you here.. hehe.. this is emily's "biimbo talk" again.. but this is the first time that I'm actually fully drooling over JJM.. didn't get a chance to check out fashion 70 fully.. so the first 2 episodes really drawn me to this serie.

NZ is just breathtaking.. They hired the crew that worked on LOTR and I think it's worth every single cent.. You can really see the difference- NZ has been portrayed in previous k-drama.. but never as great as in this series.. the amazing cinematography plus the "how to fall in love in the shortest time with JJM" just sent me over the moon.. wow.. what a way to woo a girl.. * guys.. please take notice* ;) ( beside the fact that all these actions are planned out)- but still.. putting that thought aside - JJM and the amazing sceneries of NZ are enough for me to gush about this serie.

All my thougths are abit biased since I was in a dazed throughtout the first episode.. I have to confess that I've fallen for JJM"s charms- so I tend to overlook alot of faults of the drama itself. Yes.. the plot is somewhat cliche & nothing new..BUT I love that there will A TWIST to the story..

I will be back with more thoughts & views on the story itself and the first 2 episodes comments later.

ya the scenes they took of NZ has such a different texture from others kdrama . make me feel like i really need to be there .! ...lol now we solve the mystery why they need LOTR crew on to work on this ~~! i thought they probably going to take a LOTR tour ..and he took her to a freezer!!!

*pass pom pom* to bimbo milly ^...now you know we need a bimbo cheer like last time in F70s :lol: from esp 1 ...the cheer can probably be like this :

*i wish i was the one in the car he jump out to stop and make my heart stopped too

i wish i was the one who stay in that charming house with him

i wish i was the one whom he has candle light dinner under the darkening sky

i wish i was the one he took a walk with in the dark

i wish i was the one whom he cleared the frost off the car window for me , so i can admire the view which is him .!

i wish i was the one he flashes that gorgerous simle

i wish i was the one locked up in the freezer with him so he can place his arms and coat over me

i wish i was the one whom he need to make me fall in love with him in 5 days .but it will only take 5 seconds .

in other words

I WIsh i was the woman he want to take revenge but cant help but fall in love with*

see milly now that is bimbo talk :lol:

thank you so much for the spoiler & and watching this with me :lol: .. hehe.. i'm confused.. cuz from the interview at the press conference.. JJM said that his character lost his parents - that's why he seeked revenge and stuff.. hehe.. Oh.. I'm sure they will let us know soon...:)

okay.. where do I start? with Chase of course.. the sizzling hot man.. I gotta say.. his english is less than perfect.. * tsk tsk at shirley & AG - you guys are horrible tutors*... lol.. His fierced look.. wow.. if looks can kill :P .. his eyes speak volumes.. with such sadness - as well as bitterness..

As for his internal struggle when he falls in love with LBY"s character.. what can I say? Just going to be super tragic.. *sigh*.. i am feeling super uneasy- just thinking about it.. hehe..

To be continued....

:blush: i know ..we fail in our task :sweatingbullets: we only teach him words of love .never about Business ,! we never know he will need it for his M&A roles ..lol .but he such a master when it come to making women *faint* over him ......

Archived