[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

gosh.. JJM's such a hottie that even a gaze from him could kill me instantly. i think i have died several times already...:crazy:

altho it's quite fast paced.. with ShinJeon already confessing to EunSeoul that he likes her at the end of ep 2, i actually like the progress. cos i know SJ and ES will have so many sweet moments in the coming eps (altho some might done pretentiously..) that i'd just go GAGA over them.. again, another series that made my tummy flutter :wub:

JJM and LBY have immense chemistry. the way he looks at her...his gaze.. such a deadly weapon. hahaha..

anyways..who wants to be the woman here..?

tsksgamequeen002kocn087ci5.jpg

the words he said to ES at the end of ep 2.....i'd run to his arms right away..:wub:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sigh i need to watch esp 2 .. to see jjm and let my heart that is so in pain from 90 days to calm down ..

hah...I always see myself wandering around in this thread right AFTER I imagine myself crying buckets in 90 days thread. That KJH is breaking my heart into pieces...JJM is doing the same thing to me, except that...he's torturing me with his hansome looks! KJH is cute too, but I don't have any space to think about his looks and what he has to go through in 90 days. This is too painful, why must the writers make me go through so much suffering this year?!?!

I honestly cannot wait to see the chapel kiss scene between jjm and lby...3 hours to shoot that scene? Dang...i want to see those NGs, lol.

i was actually thinking about the title of the series..Queen of the Game.. it began with ShinJeon plotting to avenge his father's death and all..but then if this is the case, the title wouldn't fit this scenario..

now i know..i missed reading the previous pages.. so that's why the series' titled this way... ES actually finds out and plots to deceive him back.. well it's more interesting this way, it's not that cliche after all. there's a twist to it...B)

i finally got a chance to do this :D i dled this, and then split the files up using HJ split. so here are all the parts for just episode one for now. if you know how to use HJ split, you can use that to join all the files together after you've downloaded them. if not, there's an awesome tutorial by Liz that you can find here: Liz's tutorial on how to join files. but you will need the HJ Split/Join program :D

sadly, i have to wait for subs. hehehe :blush: but for those who cant use CB, i hope this helps. this is SUN version which will be the one WITHS2 is using for our first sub.

remember, so far this is only episode one. there are seven parts that need to be joined together to make it complete.

EPISODE 1

part 1 : part2: part 3: part 4: part 5: part 6: part 7

Guest limroom9

Does anyone know how episodes there will be? Weekend drama are usually long so I am curious if this will be a long one. Moreover, I think this plot will sustain a long drama.

i think it was set for 16 eps (or at least that's what was on the previous page)

i like JJM!! he such a hottie!! reallly tuff looking!!! saw him in punch and 70's...he's really good!! and got that sad face too!!!! his eyes....:D luv him!!

omg!!! that's the actress!!! didn't recognize her name but now i saw pic...omg!! :w00t: she's real pretty...!!! :D i liked her alot from save the last dance!!! imma happie now.... i think they look good together!!!!

lol punch ~ i still rem that sexy little dance he did ..make me blush till my neck to see such a scene on national TV program ..

this sure remind me of the good olf F70s days ...~ jjm in shower scene

Img0402_20061122103153.jpg

hah...I always see myself wandering around in this thread right AFTER I imagine myself crying buckets in 90 days thread. That KJH is breaking my heart into pieces...JJM is doing the same thing to me, except that...he's torturing me with his hansome looks! KJH is cute too, but I don't have any space to think about his looks and what he has to go through in 90 days. This is too painful, why must the writers make me go through so much suffering this year?!?!

I honestly cannot wait to see the chapel kiss scene between jjm and lby...3 hours to shoot that scene? Dang...i want to see those NGs, lol.

*nod * nod* ..heaven take pity on us ..and did not want us to spend our christmas period in tears .so send us jjm to be with us .lol ....boy~ .it always does things to me to just see him ..even seeing his lips on lby making me go . :blush:

20061120225054.jpg

yes! i want see ngs too ..he always a clown on the set .

Does anyone know how episodes there will be? Weekend drama are usually long so I am curious if this will be a long one. Moreover, I think this plot will sustain a long drama.

there use to be weekend mini drama ..lover in paris was weekend drama ...

oh i happen to be reading some write up on the project intent of this drama ..this writer always start with such an appealing theme but her weakness is keeping it in foucs till the end ..sigh i still rem the roller coaster ride she give me for bool sae ..it was such a great drama in the start went abit haywired towards the end .but awesome because of the cast ..oh she was lee seo jin 's primary sch classmate..lol she wrote bool sae with lsj in mind she say ..

for this drama they were writing the theme is about revenge and forgiving

*that in a game is not about losing or winning ..is about in a game . .you win some you lose some ..at the end of the game ..if you are content with what you have gained then what you have lost .that is a true winnner ..

*gosh and i think i read there going to be a pretence of lost memory by her ..@@ dun know how true that is .....since this writing is always in progress they can change ..

07000013301.jpg

01 Game Of Love (Main Theme) -커넥션(Connexion)

02 Schubert Piano Trio No. 2 (Variation) -커넥션(Connexion)

03 널 원해 (Love Theme)- 적우(Red Rain)

04 못할 짓 -박기영

05 독한 사랑 Brown Eyed Girls(브라운 아이드 걸즈)

06 혼자 한 이별 -BMK(비엠케이)

07 Alone -JM (제이엠)

08 넌 나에게 무엇이었나 -문명진

09 아픈 사랑 -이지수

10 Game Of Love -커넥션 Feat. Soul Mate)

11 Missing You -커넥션(Connexion)

12 Moonlight -커넥션(Connexion)

13 Lover'S Piano -커넥션(Connexion)

14 Chaos (Instrumental) -한스밴드 (Han's Band)

Only song #3 - #7

mms://211.39.144.178/aod/8/68/074868_0970263.wma

mms://211.39.144.178/aod/8/68/074868_0970264.wma

mms://211.39.144.178/aod/8/68/074868_0970265.wma

mms://211.39.144.178/aod/8/68/074868_0970266.wma

mms://211.39.144.178/aod/8/68/074868_0970267.wma

repost from koreanwind.net

Guest .alyak_

Only song #3 - #7

mms://211.39.144.178/aod/8/68/074868_0970263.wma

mms://211.39.144.178/aod/8/68/074868_0970264.wma

mms://211.39.144.178/aod/8/68/074868_0970265.wma

mms://211.39.144.178/aod/8/68/074868_0970266.wma

mms://211.39.144.178/aod/8/68/074868_0970267.wma

Thank-you for this. I'll be back with links of these.

From everyone's review, seems like JJM has got everyone crazy again!!!!!!!

edit

03 널 원해 (Love Theme)- 적우(Red Rain)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=374...59e2a4411be1c36

04 못할 짓 -박기영

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=37a...c3944c67fc53c82

05 독한 사랑 Brown Eyed Girls(브라운 아이드 걸즈)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=77c...aab61ded9a4d3e7

06 혼자 한 이별 -BMK(비엠케이)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=4d7...2a4a5e4429b1f25

07 Alone -JM (제이엠)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=35d...6a584182b1d4cca

i really like track 3

Guest lollicup

Thanks for sharing some of the songs from the OST. I really like the last song... I can't wait to hear the whole OST... I really love this drama series. :wub:

..oh she was lee seo jin 's primary sch classmate..lol she wrote bool sae with lsj in mind she say ..

so the writer knew LSJ since young..hahah.. how ironic that im thinking of LSJ now..maybe because i just came from the Lovers thread.. so Bool Sae was written with LSJ stuck in her mind? hahaha.. cool..

for this drama they were writing the theme is about revenge and forgiving

*that in a game is not about losing or winning ..is about in a game . .you win some you lose some ..at the end of the game ..if you are content with what you have gained then what you have lost .that is a true winnner ..

*gosh and i think i read there going to be a pretence of lost memory by her ..@@ dun know how true that is .....since this writing is always in progress they can change ..

i like how you described the GAME.. about winning and losing not being the emphasis of the game, but more on the experience which would lead to forgiveness in the end.. so true..

and about the pretense or lost of memory. it's actually predictable if she wants to plot her own revenge. she won't be able to successfully deceive Shin Jeon if she's still her oldself. so i think something has to happen so that Shin Jeon will not be that cautious of her. that's what i think..

OMG ... i wasn't gonna watch this 'coz i saw the pixs & didn't think JJM looked as good as he was in fashion 70s BUT ... this man is HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT ... so hot that i asked shirley when i was talking to her why did LBY still remain standing when he buttoned her coat up & brush her shoulder when they were visiting the warehouse/storage room ... why did the ice not melt when he was lying there with her on the mountain ... and what's this with him & helicopter??!!!!!!!!!!! he needn't step into the middle of the road to make me careened off the road ... i would have done that on my own if i pass a guy standing like that beside a broken down car.

okay i'm sorry for the above gushing.

that aside ... i must say ... LBY's character thus far seems rather boring to me. hmmn... i need to be convinced that JJM is gonna fall for her for real later on~ i hope they won't disappoint me. and geez ... she goes for a country side holiday ... and she looks like she's attending some duchess tea party ... even when he woke her up at dawn to watch sunrise ... she dresses up with BIG earrings & stuff instead of putting on something smart casual ... and am i the only one who thinks she dress out of place at that beautiful lake scene where she spilled coffee?? aigoo...

hahahhaha...exupery.. it's funny how you described JJM's hotness :w00t: i wasn't intending to watch this either until emily told me about it and her fav JJM's in it. so i decided to give it a try..

and i had the same reaction as you did... his HOTness and electrifying gazes.. any girl would fall for him :wub:

im okay wth LBY's character.. except that at times i thnk she's a bit childish and defiant. well only when it comes to her man JJM..but other than that she's ok.. ermm. something about her earrings.. yeah.. she wore the REALLY BIG pair of earrings.. and it was like out of place.. i think they were going to the cold storage that time, and i was like HUH? what's with the earrings..;)

she was lee seo jin 's primary sch classmate..lol she wrote bool sae with lsj in mind she say ..

interesting info that is

mayby that is why Bool Sae is so good. Though not perfect, I really enjoyed that drama

sorry, maybe a bit off-topic in this thread

:lol: reading people's comments here are so funny (and it's only 2 episodes so far). i guess joo jinmo has a number of fans at soompi. i suppose the "obligatory" shower scene was like cherry on top of the ice cream.

Guest conduongmuathu

Thanks a lot for sharing...

Eps 3 Rated

Nationwide

14. 특별기획<게임의여왕> SBS 10.1

Seoul

12. 특별기획<게임의여왕> SBS 10.5

Credit: TNSmk

Archived