[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shirley...Hehe...seriously...we're watching too many dramas...but what can we do..everything is good at the moment...hehe...it's a good problem to have...hehe...I didn't even get to watch Fantasy Couple or Someday yet...hehe...

Here are some more pictures from episode 1...

ceyes00200871tw8.jpg

ceyes00200937xi4.jpg

ceyes00200931ip2.jpg

ceyes00200983hj6.jpg

ceyes00200995zl9.jpg

ceyes00201035tw6.jpg

ceyes00201091zm3.jpg

ceyes00201112fp1.jpg

ceyes00201113ve7.jpg

ceyes00201118uy1.jpg

ceyes00201129ae5.jpg

ceyes00201139fs4.jpg

ceyes00201142de2.jpg

ceyes00201159yi5.jpg

ceyes00201188tb0.jpg

ceyes00201210ea6.jpg

ceyes00201229om4.jpg

ceyes00201232yy3.jpg

ceyes00201247wg7.jpg

ceyes00201258aw0.jpg

ceyes00201263re0.jpg

ceyes00201265tr7.jpg

ceyes00201319pw1.jpg

ceyes00201326be8.jpg

ceyes00201337ts7.jpg

ceyes00201344vq1.jpg

ceyes00201362vd4.jpg

You're welcome lisa...hehe...Thanks for the clip...ah...episode 5 & 6??? hehe...

I thought it's for tomorrow...hehe...

dayum. i shouldve went to bed but i ended up watching the first episode. this...is really interesting. there were so many romantic moments stuffed into that episode and yet, you know its not real...

still dont know if i like this drama. especially if it is gonna be a long drama... i was expecting comedy but i was wrong... im not sure what type of drama this is. it looks like it might even turn severely depressing or something looking at the promo pics and the theme at the site.

but i like how juwon is such a meanie from the first episode. u can tell u just want to punch her haha.

and boyoung continues to improve. so many people said she was just a pretty face that couldnt act. though she still can improve more, shes really come a long way. these last couple dramas shes really done well and played very different characters.

ps. thanks for all the caps luv. i strangely watched the video and followed along with the pics like it was a book or something. heh.

Guest digbabo

OMG I'm LBY's fan . So excited to read your discussions, but I can't dl from cb. It's not allowed in my hall . Could someone pls upload it by mega,... Never mind if you can't . Thanks a lot

Guest tjadl6386

I like Chase's character. Filled with mystery, he can seem to show his feelings yet in reality everything is hidden. He can be mean yet he pulls it off in a manner that makes him look appealing.

Lee Bo Young is really so gorgeous here and I like her English a lot. Not so fluent yet very appealing.

The soundtrack seems to be really cool. The ending theme brings so much suspense. I'm definitely watching this till the end.

Shirley...Hehe...seriously...we're watching too many dramas...but what can we do..everything is good at the moment...hehe...it's a good problem to have...hehe...I didn't even get to watch Fantasy Couple or Someday yet...hehe...

Here are some more pictures from episode 1...

ceyes00200871tw8.jpg

OMG! ...luv ..haha they make him arrive in heli again .seem like his mode of transport now .but er REALly his english is just ............er :lol: as horrible as i rembered and er that pretend tone just er ..make me want to wish maybe i should mute it and just glance at his face ..keke okok now going back to my esp 1

but he look good except the hairstyle .i prefer it shorter .. :P

still dont know if i like this drama. especially if it is gonna be a long drama... i was expecting comedy but i was wrong... im not sure what type of drama this is. it looks like it might even turn severely depressing or something looking at the promo pics and the theme at the site.

it suppose to be a drama about revenge and forgiveness ....mean and intense stuff i think ..~ .lol ya and i am also suppose to be sleeping yet i am watching this because my dl finished

Guest GTOnizuka

I downloaded the HQ video but it was too static when I watched it. Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks.

I have a similar problem. When I tried playing it I could hear the show but there was no picture. Is there a different coding for this show cause I also had problems with Snoew Queen episode two. Was yours a SUN torrent cause that was for both of those were when I tried playing when I got those problems.

I have a similar problem. When I tried playing it I could hear the show but there was no picture. Is there a different coding for this show cause I also had problems with Snow Queen episode two. Was yours a SUN torrent cause that was for both of those were when I tried playing when I got those problems.

flounder & GTOnizuka...

They encoded the files using a new "technology"...hehe...the picture is very sharp...nice...but you need to install some new codecs.

Or the quick way is to download GOM PLAYER and play the files using that player...since GOM Player has all the codecs built in.

Ah...hi roujin :) haven't seen you since....Goodbye Solo...hehe...

Hehe...yeah...I sometimes go back and look at the pictures too.

Shirley..hehe...Yeah...he's so cool in here...

I like episode 1...they did a great job with the sceneries/locations.

They actually make me want to go to New Zealand right away...hehe...but I'll have to wait until next year :)

Oh...everyone is going to New Zealand now...it's a trend...hehe...Over The Rainbow...Snow Queen...everyone goes to the top of Mountain Cook...hehe...

Guest beauwhale

this drama is so cool, i love it, but i just understand the english part... i dont understand korean, but i guess he wants to get closer to LBY cuz he want to take revenge on what her father did to his father.

i am sure that he will fall in love with her. that;s how korean dramas are.hihihi, i know it but still addict to it ;).

anyone knows the english song that at the mountain scene right before the scene he first meets LBY on the street. that is a nice song, if anyone is generous enough, plz upload that song. i love that song. thank you in advance

I have a similar problem. When I tried playing it I could hear the show but there was no picture. Is there a different coding for this show cause I also had problems with Snoew Queen episode two. Was yours a SUN torrent cause that was for both of those were when I tried playing when I got those problems.

A possible solution: go here and download the FIRST option.. :)

http://www.free-codecs.com/FFDShow_download.htm

WITH S2 WILL BE SUBBING THIS DRAMA. WE NEED LOTS OF HELP WITH THE TRANSLATIONS ( KOREAN TO ENGLISH & CHINESE TO ENGLISH).. PLEASE PLEASE HELP US OUT AND PM MILY2 ...MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Guest conduongmuathu

Eps 2 Rating

Nationwide

18. 특별기획<게임의여왕> SBS 10.9

Seoul

18. 특별기획<게임의여왕> SBS 11.0

credit: tnsmk

Drop out a little

Guest lollicup

Wow... It looks so good from the caps. I can't wait until the translations come out. BTW, does anybody have it to download other than on clubbox because I don't know how to use clubbox. Thanks in advanced.

LBY looks so pretty. JJM looks so hot. I think I'm going to have a heart attack when they kiss. :P

Archived