[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

Guest love_jesus

JJM is awesome! he was both really good in daeryuh (punch) and fashion 70's. .. as for LBY i'm not so sure. i thought she was okay in save the last dance.. overall im pretty excited to watch it!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alinek

JJM is really hot, i'm in for this drama. about LBY, uhm, not sure, didn't like her that much in Save The Last Dance...but will give it a try...

heheh, def agree with bellaangel012. The plot sounds like Hotelier....that topic is pretty popular lately...with Mr. Goodbye on going now...

filming in new zealand?? @_@

does that mean joo jin mo has to speak in afgan again? ops i mean english again?

:P

let me volunteer to become his english teacher for free... yooo hooo jin mo oppa... please come for free english lessons :P

I do think Lee Bo Young has a pretty face but isn't she kinda over-exposed??

Its seems every drama for these past few months has her in it. It sure is a good thing for her as I can see her acting improved quite a bit but perhaps its just me, the PD should give some other actresses some chance.

anyway, evrything is settled already, this is just my personal opinon.

But yeah to JJM oppa. I'm now rewatching Fashion 70's (newly bought), his smile simply just melts me away......

does that mean joo jin mo has to speak in afgan again? ops i mean english again?

let me volunteer to become his english teacher for free... yooo hooo jin mo oppa... please come for free english lessons :P

Ah…this is expected from someone originated from ~~Joo Jin Mo’s jib~~ and perhaps we should join the cast as “extras”!!

Frankly, I’ve not been overly impressed with LBY's performances but would love to give this drama a shot because JJM’s charm is so irresistible. :rolleyes::w00t:

But yeah to JJM oppa. I'm now rewatching Fashion 70's (newly bought), his smile simply just melts me away......

awwwww~~~ :lol:

Perv in training alert for Shirley :P

Actually i wonder what the story is about, the cast, well JJM is enough for me to watch this but i just hope the storyline isnt cliche!

EDIT: i just saw the plot for the drama and i must say it does sound sort of like Hotelier. I just hope the script is really good. And perhaps, if i pray hard enough, already filmed!

ya! let have a *bimbo time* with JJM~!!! just with his simle i think i can forget if the script is good or not kekee ~~ .he make it so easy to forgive ..

.haha that was like my first thought to .sounds something like Hotelier ..even now i am watchig Mr Goodbye i see LBY in a role link with hotel work .~ ..she getting quite alot of exposure isnt she . one drama after another queueing up ....~her acting is okay .improved from since i saw her from last dance with me ..though i think sometiemes is the script or whatever .she need time to warm up to her role ....she reallly very pretty that's for sure .

and ya i sure pray the sciptwriter learnt from the responds to boolsae ..and write a better script this time ..hmm i doubt it will be already filmed before it boardcast ..but they going to NZ soon in aug ...

(such a pity boolsae .good cast and it start so well .and it lost it somehow when it cross the middle mark ) ..~ ... :ph34r: ..

haha ya i know mentioned new zealand and i go ..omo .er so he got to speak english again !

tsk tsk ..soulmate!! .never wait for me ...remember we in this together !! ..kekeke .we been trying to be his english tutor since F70s !~~~ !! . :P

I don't see the hype about lee bo young.. :/ I never have and I wonder how this drama is gonna change me.

Perhaps like how i first started criticizing lee yoh won in f70s and ended up loving her, lee bo young would have the same effect on me this time.. who knows.. since X seems to be really smitten by her 0_0

its great to see the f70s gang back in a thread though.. now we are only waiting for more JJM pics... we have had a long drought of his pics.. its nice to know that soon our thirst shall be quenched hehe. *cheeky laughter* hehe.

shirl.. ok.. this time we try again to tutor his english.. ^^ maybe he is reading the wrong text book last time.. so we need to go buy him an english text book instead of having him read aramaic or sumthing @-@

Guest junkiluv

joo jin mo! I haven't seen him for a long time

can't wait for this drama to come out

lee bo young is going to be casting in 2 dramas at the same time lol

i love them

Guest Solly

omfg... joon jin mo!!! aaaah!!! :DDDDDDDD

don't know about lee bo young cause i'm not a fan of hers, but hopefully she will do well on her part! xDDDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

I find LBY okay, she did okay in Mr. Goodbye.

Oh well.

Anyway, its 75/25 for me- JJM/LBY :lol:

Hehehe.

In New Zealand? Seems like more dramas are filming overseas now.

I'd be looking forward to the b-e-a-u-tiful scenery as well!!

• 2 months later...

*ah luv thanks for the pic ...moshi looking soooooooo good in ..

a420060919_27149123.jpg

the article say that they had completed the shooting in New Zealand from 28 July till 15 August 2006 and the photo shots of the scenes are being released in the media now

this is the start of the dangerous love .....the extreme rage for revenge of a son and the cruel hate of a daughter and this make this abnormal love even more bitersweet

the writer intend to show .....those games that has no win or lose ..are the most cruel revenge .and hence trasmit the message of forgiveness

briefly translated from chinese translated news by viviant@www.leeboyoung.cn

*oh ya there was another article that talks about how unexpectedly ..the cast had to shoot in the cold weather during aug ..since NZ is in the winter season while korea is in summer but the opening scene of the drama will start with the sking sites with NZ winter scenes as the backdrop .so they had to go during this winter ....and the shooting in korea itself will commence after middle of sept

========

朱镇模-李宝英,`游戏女王'危险的爱初次亮相

以下新闻由viviant原创翻译,首发李宝英中文网,转载请注明作者及出处,谢谢

2006年 09月19日(星期二)上午 09:55 :

记者朱镇模和李宝英的危险爱情首次亮相.继SBS TV十分受欢迎的周末电视剧 `爱情与野望'后,准备播出的 `游戏女王'(剧本 李有珍 导演 吴世江)一点点的掀开了其神秘的面纱.

结束了从7月28日到8月15日约半个月时间的`游戏女王'新西兰外景拍摄,当时的现场照片在9月19日被一一公开. 在这些照片中,作为男女主人公的朱镇模和李宝英在被雪覆盖了的新西兰的背景下,演出了十分特别的气氛.

这也是作为二人`危险的爱'的完美铺垫. `一个儿子异常激烈的报复和一个女儿残忍的憎恶之爱'电视剧编剧如是说, 这样非正常的爱情更显艳丽凄美.

作家打算通过 “这些没有胜负的游戏是最可怕的报复” ,传达‘宽恕’这个作品的主轴.

电视剧 `游戏女王'可谓是大手笔的制作,不但有着完美的背景,另一方面亦有电影`指环王'的职员加盟,以及电影`矩阵'中的韩国演员데이비드의的惊险绝技参演, 使这部电视剧更加被子受瞩目.

100c@osen.co.kr

<照片>`游戏女王'的男女主人公朱镇模和李宝英. /SBS 提供.

[Copyright @ 韩国最Top的体育娱乐专业媒体 OSEN(www.osen.co.kr)信息提供及报道资料 osenstar@osen.co.kr]

Archived