[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

:P wave wave to all the new people here.. I'm happy that more people are catching onto this drama.. so far so good.. JJM is hot ( though his mouth is abit crooked in some scenes.. i dunno why.. hope it's temporary.. lol).. seriously.. JJM is just sizzling that I found myelf in the "bimbo" mode all along.. :)

Luv will post the caps for episode 3 soon.. gotta go.. but will come back with my thoughts & favorite JJM moments.. *sigh*.. how can a guy be so charming? hehe.. and yes.. WITH S2 is working overtime to get the subs out soon.. to those who are hesitant about checking this drama out.. just stare at the JJM pix in my signature and join us in this game of love!!!! ;)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nngoclinh

HI, Does anyone have EP 03 available for download?? It doesn't matter if it's clubbox...Thanks in advance...

this clubbox always have the dramas first:clubbox.co.kr/godlove3494 :D

Guest aziangirl

About the upcoming kiss...she dosn't even look like she's into it at all(looks a little fake)...Man if I had a chance to do that scene with him...Whoo!! Let me stop myself....

this clubbox always have the dramas first:clubbox.co.kr/godlove3494 :D

Thanks for the link...

:P wave wave to all the new people here.. I'm happy that more people are catching onto this drama.. so far so good.. JJM is hot ( though his mouth is abit crooked in some scenes.. i dunno why.. hope it's temporary.. lol).. seriously.. JJM is just sizzling that I found myelf in the "bimbo" mode all along.. :)

oh that his trademark .lol his crooked simle. .and then his nose too lol ...

oxg tank for this image alone ! ... ;)

ceyes00100218rz1.jpg

interesting info that is

mayby that is why Bool Sae is so good. Though not perfect, I really enjoyed that drama

sorry, maybe a bit off-topic in this thread

...yes she wrote the role with him in mind as the lead but he asked for the other role ..lol we were crazy about bool sae too ..despite it flaws .even lsj admts there are times when things abit get out of control ...! .pity the old thread gone now .~ i can tell u all about bool sae in the bool sae thead . :)

OMG ... i wasn't gonna watch this 'coz i saw the pixs & didn't think JJM looked as good as he was in fashion 70s BUT ... this man is HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT ... so hot that i asked shirley when i was talking to her why did LBY still remain standing when he buttoned her coat up & brush her shoulder when they were visiting the warehouse/storage room ... why did the ice not melt when he was lying there with her on the mountain ... and what's this with him & helicopter??!!!!!!!!!!! he needn't step into the middle of the road to make me careened off the road ... i would have done that on my own if i pass a guy standing like that beside a broken down car.

hello cutie .when u asked me why does the ice not melt when he was lying there i actually really think u want a logical answer from ME ! ..then i know OHHHH cutie in her bimbo mood too :lol:

have you seem esp 2 lol ..gosh the reason he give her for not immediately saying he know her when they met in the hotel ...... :unsure: someone was asking me .wow how can she believe him ...i said er .i will ....i will probably have believed the world is flat if he tell me so LOOK at those eyes when he said that .so poooor .chase ...his whole mind is full of me .he thinking of me when he walks ...he thinking about me when he sleep ..he thikning of me when he work ...

lol actually he was speaking to miss =kang eun seo saying how she making him so hoplelessly in love ..but well i just replaced and assumed he talking to me :rolleyes:

okay the actual scene happen like this

she was really upset and jealous over seeing Chase appear yet

a. pretend to have not met her before

b. has a woman by his arms (whom she assumed is his lover )

soo...she went up to his penthouse ..never swa him there but he appeared from the lift and .pull her into the lift and give her a kiss

later he explain to her ..his reason for pretending to not know her .was that since he is the deciding person for the investment , if news leak out about him being in love with the daughter of mr kang .it will have negative impact on her father ..and later he was with that crooked simle say .so you know the reason now why i pretend not to know you .you miss foolish girl (AWWW! ~~ )

then he said. .let not conceal anymore ..our feelings for each other ...she does admit it but seem put off by his arroagnce..and then

he spoke with his deadly sexy voice.with that ..misty passionate eyes...:

my whole mind is full of you

i think of you when i am walking

i think of you when i am working

i think of you even when i am sleeping

dun you understand

the woman kang eun seo

has entered into my heart

despite all that i still need to stay calm

because you might become my woman

Wow...Thank you so much shirley...:wub:

That guy is just too suave...hehe...but I don't like those type of guys...hehe...

I prefer to see "true love" so it's hard to like players...hehe...

More pictures from episode 3...

ceyes00102202wf8.jpg

ceyes00102259fr0.jpg

ceyes00102278up8.jpg

ceyes00102299bp9.jpg

ceyes00102358ug6.jpg

ceyes00102364ei8.jpg

ceyes00102440xm1.jpg

ceyes00102558cd4.jpg

ceyes00102583kh7.jpg

ceyes00102711ns6.jpg

ceyes00102752bc1.jpg

ceyes00102765nl8.jpg

ceyes00102782wb0.jpg

ceyes00102792vv9.jpg

ceyes00102791ej3.jpg

ceyes00102795qn6.jpg

You're welcome autuymnrain...hehe...I try to help out when I can :)

ceyes00102816tq5.jpg

ceyes00102884dn6.jpg

ceyes00102923tl4.jpg

ceyes00102934mk1.jpg

ceyes00102939ur7.jpg

ceyes00102948uf6.jpg

ceyes00102972ax4.jpg

ceyes00102978uh1.jpg

ceyes00103053zo2.jpg

ceyes00103064lm1.jpg

ceyes00103068ka3.jpg

ceyes00103080zp1.jpg