[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wls2948

dear Cococrust

is KRTV a clubbox? if so, can i know what is the name of the clubbox as i would like to download direct from the clubbox cos sendspace is so slow..only 5kb/second. which means 16 hours to download....

thank you

Guest cococrust

dear Cococrust

is KRTV a clubbox? if so, can i know what is the name of the clubbox as i would like to download direct from the clubbox cos sendspace is so slow..only 5kb/second. which means 16 hours to download....

thank you

not sure. you can try clubbox.co.kr/krtv or clubbox.co.kr/xiaomao123. The latter CB probably has it as it usually have all chinese subbed dramas that are released by the various subbing groups.

WOW..thanx again for ep 4 chinese subbed.. the chinese team are really efficient and fast..but what's the difference btwn KRTV and TSKS? both of them are different subbing teams? which one is better?

yeah.. from what i know.. two chinese subbing groups are subbing this drama ( yippie- the power of JJM :P ).. so yay for us.. some of the chinese friends that i talked to prefer tsks.. so we're in good shape.

okay.. we need some discussions now.. * beside the fact that JJM was in the shower again in episode 4.. lol*.. gosh.. i can't get too distracted.. gotta focus on the drama.. but they're spoiling us rotten.. 2 shower scenes in only 4 episodes? wow.. nice ratio.. haha.. and I like the fact that Chase was such a gentleman ( even if he's acting- cuz he's just too hard to resist.. such charms.. ) lol

It seems that we will get to know what happened to Chase in the past.. it seems like his mom was able to get out of the car & save him.. so that woman is indeed his mother.. only his dad died in that incident.. Gosh.. ES was so childish.. she caused the accident and now my Chase is hurt.. *sigh*.. lol.. Okay.. i'll be forgiving & give her the benefit of the doubt since maybe she's in love for the first time.. but seriously.. her character better wise up abit cuz her opponent.. the lawyer girl.. is pretty too.. although the lawyer is kinda mean.. but I like her character thus far.. a very strong character.. hehe.. and her clothes are nice too!!

I can already see Chase's internal struggle since ES is so sweet & innocent.. she's falling so hard for him.. and it seems like he's having feelings for her too.. she's lovable and childish.. yet so pure.. he was hoping that she would be less kind.. less innocent.. so even though he had already decided to be a bad guy to her.. he couldn't help but waver.. yet at the moment.. his desire for revenge is still too strong.. but I can see that he's starting to care for ES.. cuz when she was falling.. he didn't hesitate to save her and got hurt in return.

gosh.. and the part where she made him carry her cuz she didn't want to step on the porch bar cuz it's the he doesn't love me part..etc.. i was like..... omg.. i know he's irresistable.. but do you have to make him do that? geeze..stop those childish game.. but than again.. lol.. who wouldn't want him to carry them? gosh.. the writer is really spoiling JJM's fans.. i'm always in my bimbo mode when i'm watching this drama.. tsk tsk.. shirley.. where are you? I need to rant.. lol.. I feel like i'm spamming the thread with my bimbo talk.. but seriously.. i might need to watch the episodes twice to focus on the plot.. cuz JJM just sent me into a daze the first time around.. ahhahaha !!!!!

and oh.. roujin made me a pretty poster for this drama.. I'll have him make some more banners and stuff to promote this series.. cuz seriously.. I'm so lonely in this thread.. people.. come to my rescue!!!!!!!

queenof9.jpg

Guest love_jesus

i cant believe i just noticed that JJM is in this drama >< and LBY!! she's so cute. i loved her in Mr. Goodbye<3 if i have time i really want to watch this drama!! it's on my list of drams to watch lols. thanks for all the pics and caps specially luv and mily2. thanks WITHS2 for the subs ^^

emily..you're such a hard core fan of JJM that you're unable to focus on the plot? hahaha..cute :P im downloading ep 4 now.. thanx to cocorust... and im gona marathon both eps together.. double dosage of JJM hotness :w00t:

btw.. you might even get me bimbo PMs from me, ranting on this guy..juz because JJM's sooo hot and charming.. even a gaze from him could kill..:wub:

Guest kiss the rain.

hi everyone (:

hehe i've been silently watching this thread for the past few days..

but i'm SO hooked on this drama. I can't understand what I'm watching without subs but I've been previewing all the episodes because I can't wait.

The preview for episode 5 looks really good~

*yay* wave to all my dearest WITH S2 members.. family to the rescue, eh? lol.. * muah*.. i knew i can always count on you guys to keep me company.. yay!!! let's have a reunion in here.. i'm sure soon many people will catch onto JJM's charms and will know what they're missing.. *totally*.. ahhaha

I'm making Luv take extra JJM's caps to just to lure people in.. hopefully it will work.. lol.. kiss the rain.. dear.. when u have time.. I need new JJM's avatar & banner.. lol.. * wink wink*.. gotta promote this to the max.. I'm sure people won't mind an extra JJM banner.. lol!!!

Jo dear.. seriously.. I'm so embarrassed.. lol.. feel like i'm this lovestruck teenager.. lol.. must be the amazing scenaries of NZ & romantic atmosphere of episode 1 that totally sealed it for me.. now.. JJM is like icing on the cake .. wait.. no.. he's the cake.. hahaha.. I hope he won't be too mean.. cuz he's still oh- so- lovable now .. hehe.. ok.. enough ranting about JJM.. back to the plot.. * concentrating hard*.. is LBY's dad sick? does he has some kind of cancer? why was he so against JJM dating LBY? just because of the business deal? will come back with more "valid" questions soon.. :P..

Guest kiss the rain.

hehe yes i'm on it (:

i'm making some banner sets !! feel free to use as long as you credit..

more coming soon.. i'm trying to find pics

BANNERS

qofthegamebanner1ya6.jpgqofthegameav1po7.jpg

qofthegamebanner2bd9.jpg

Jo dear.. seriously.. I'm so embarrassed.. lol.. feel like i'm this lovestruck teenager.. lol.. must be the amazing scenaries of NZ & romantic atmosphere of episode 1 that totally sealed it for me.. now.. JJM is like icing on the cake .. wait.. no.. he's the cake.. hahaha.. I hope he won't be too mean.. cuz he's still oh- so- lovable now .. hehe.. ok.. enough ranting about JJM.. back to the plot.. * concentrating hard*.. is LBY's dad sick? does he has some kind of cancer? why was he so against JJM dating LBY? just because of the business deal? will come back with more "valid" questions soon.. :P..

hei u dun have to be embarrased.. im actually suffering from the same JJM Hotness-itis sympthoms that you're having now..

btw.. i couldn't resist myself and went ahead to watch ep 3 without waiting for ep 4 to finish downloading. :blush: :wub:

i have to admit that the storyline's really cliche.. half the time i was thinking..hmm..i have seen these kinda scenes before. but still..i love it.. Chase is really a charming guy. and now i can't help but rant on his hotness again.. his smiles, smirks, actions.. all make drool man! no wonder Eun Sol fell hard for him. :wub: and for Eun Seol, she's so childish. im not saying that she's immature, i actually like the childish her in front of Chase, teasing him and acting cute around him. it's the real her...too bad in future, she's gona change.. sighz..

the part that i adored the most was when ES and Chase were pretending that they didn't know each other yet they had secret gestures to show their affection during work. i was giggling like a kid when ES stepped on Chase's foot! hahahah..:lol: a kid showing her jealousy huh?!

anywayz.. to answer your question.. i assume you were asking for answers.. hehehe...

ES's dad has a kind of heart disease. He didn't want ES to know so Pi Seul kept it a secret. Her dad doesn't really believe Chase and thinks he has ulterior motives to actually take over the company. And from the moment Chase told her dad off at the meeting that he better forgo the current directors and accept his proposal instead, her dad's dislike for Chase increased a whole lot. and the fact that he dated his ES behind his back angered him...

okay..now when i think of it emily, i think you knew the answers already. u were just trying to restrain yourself from dwelling in the JJM hotness... haha..but it's ok.. :lol:

Archived