[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ i saw some of these pics a couple days ago... doesn't hurt to see 'em again. the cast looks great! is this the first drama that Kim Soo Hyun is appearing in? i only recall that she won some supermodel contest awhile ago.

in response to the following... she has been in quite a few dramas in a relatively short period of time. check her profile: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Lee_Bo_Young

hmm i don't think she's been in THAT many dramas recently, i mean seodongyo and mr. goodbye are the only ones that i can remember from top of my head (including movie dirty carnival). i'm looking forward to this drama.

Guest lollicup

JJM and LBY look so good together... and that preview clip has got me super interested. I can't wait to watch it! I miss seeing Lee Bo Young... It's been a while since I've seen her :P The other girl is really tall... omo. She's about the same height as JJM :sweatingbullets:

Uploading EPISODE 1 HQ to WITHS2CB right now hehe... XD

anyone watched it live?

The beginning feels a lot like ALL IN... and Jo Jin Moo is ozzing the screen right from the start ... hahaa... *fans myself*

oh gosh.. and he speaks English. hehe... reminds me of Bae Yong Joon in Hotelier... B)

Guest beauwhale

thanks ay_link, this drama sounds interesting.

i like the other girl than Bo Young. she is cute, her smile is beautiful...

WITHS2 will sub this drama, ay_link?

Wow...JJM is so cool in here...

The first part is all in English...even the song....hehe...he improved a little bit...at first I can hear him just fine...then gradually...it's getting harder and harder and after that I had no clue what he said... :lol: maybe I need to turn it really loud or something...hehe...

I just started watching it just now...it's been a busy day...the beginning is great...because they showed many different angles of him...hehe...if you're JJM's fans...you'll love it from the start...hehe...

ceyes00000020so8.jpg

ceyes00000024cf0.jpg

ceyes00000054sw4.jpg

ceyes00000062me7.jpg

ceyes00000086ix2.jpg

ceyes00000140oy5.jpg

ceyes00000203vi1.jpg

ceyes00000237gw0.jpg

ceyes00000241um2.jpg

I'm about halfway now...and I like it a lot...LBY is cool too...hehe...she played a pretty strong character.

Wow...I don't know if they'll have a happy ending though...right from the start...they're already enemies...kind of...her dad killed his whole family indirectly...he was lucky that he survived when his dad put the whole family in the car and drove into the water...I think everyone died except for him...so now he's getting closer to her for revenge.

Guest conduongmuathu

Rating (Eps 1)

Nationwide

12. 특별기획<게임의여왕> SBS 11.5

Seoul

12. 특별기획<게임의여왕> SBS 11.9

credit: tnsmk

I think Kim Soo Hyun looks evil, does she act good ?

Lee Bo Young looks so pure

I think Kim Soo Hyun looks evil, does she act good ?

Hehe...yeah...she's the jealous type...

She only came out maybe 3 scenes...so I don't know...but so far so good :)

Wow...they should name episode 1...How to make a girl fall in love with you...hehe...

JJM is way to suave...hehe...but I think all those tricks only work if the guy is handsome... :lol:

I love the last scene...hehe...3 smiling faces...hehe...

I don't think he can win in this game...you can never win when Love is involved....so I think that's why the title is Queen of The Game instead of King of The Game...hehe...I guess he lost.

Very good episode. I enjoyed it.

The sceneries are very beautiful...I want to go to New Zealand now...hehe...

Good acting...the storyline is not new but it's still very interesting to watch.

Guest monoceros

woah.. looks good.. i think the date should be changed on the front page. Cuz I thought it wasn't coming out until 7 days later.

so.. what's the story?

Wow...JJM is so cool in here...

The first part is all in English...even the song....hehe...he improved a little bit...at first I can hear him just fine...then gradually...it's getting harder and harder and after that I had no clue what he said... :lol: maybe I need to turn it really loud or something...hehe...

I just started watching it just now...it's been a busy day...the beginning is great...because they showed many different angles of him...hehe...if you're JJM's fans...you'll love it from the start...hehe...

I'm about halfway now...and I like it a lot...LBY is cool too...hehe...she played a pretty strong character.

Wow...I don't know if they'll have a happy ending though...right from the start...they're already enemies...kind of...her dad killed his whole family indirectly...he was lucky that he survived when his dad put the whole family in the car and drove into the water...I think everyone died except for him...so now he's getting closer to her for revenge.

i am watching too many dramas ..i think ..! sigh i really need to go get this one to watch ..jjm look sooo oood. .keke ohhhhh his english lol ....er we just had to drown in his sexy voice again and forget about understanding the words .. :P

yes you are right ..he did it for revenge i think i read the story was about .but yet he fall in love with her ....there going to be a serious kiss scene .coming up ...

Archived