[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

OMG ... that's one major ugly earring. :crazy: it sort of make LBY plain looking and i thought she's really pretty when i watch her in my sweetheart, my darling and also mr goodbye. i don't like the way JJM had his hair combed either ...

and this is from boolsae's scriptwriter? :ph34r:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lollicup

Wow. I just finished watching epi 1 and I'm sooooo in love with LBY and JJM. :wub: They were amazing and every time I saw them together I couldn't stop smiling. So awesome. I AM TOTALLY HOOKED to this drama now... :blush: Now... moving on to epi 2... i can't wait! B)

Hehe...you're finally here shirley...

Can't believe we both said exactly the same thing after watching episode 1...hehe...

I just watched the arirang TV interviews...and LBY revealed a big twist...

She found out about his plan and in turn planned a revenge on her own...she became a cold and calculating person...but at the end...I think because of love...they forgive each other...

This is the video clip of their interviews with English subtitles...hehe...

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=257...371010745835b88

hehe~ now the title of this series make sense. thanks. that makes this more interesting.

Guest mochi_chan

How envy you ladies who can watched the drama online.... I cannot d/l the drama since I am really lack with the internet skill :(

I must wait till this drama end and distribute to my country <_< and its should be wait for about one year I think :wacko::tears:

So, what I can do now is reading and see what you ladies posting here... hope you ladies keep sharing all JJM's and LBY's stuffes here... :sweatingbullets:

Guest limroom9

How envy you ladies who can watched the drama online.... I cannot d/l the drama since I am really lack with the internet skill :(

I must wait till this drama end and distribute to my country <_< and its should be wait for about one year I think :wacko::tears:

So, what I can do now is reading and see what you ladies posting here... hope you ladies keep sharing all JJM's and LBY's stuffes here... :sweatingbullets:

i'm pretty sure u will either be able to download directly from soompi or watch it on youtube within a few months at most. i can't imagine waiting a year to watch dramas lol. good luck.

dang...those last set of caps are killing me. When will we be able to see those scenes? lol. Thanks for posting screen caps Emily~ :)

JJM is very handsome...he made me go in and out of the ER room during Fashion 70's days...I don't know what other sufferings I'll be dealing with this time around, yikes.

Although I haven't seen the first two episodes in full mode...it already seems like a pretty good drama from the skimming I have done. I can't wait to watch it!

that bottom set of caps by emily cant be preview for the next ep right?

in front of the alter, those caps look like something right at the end of the whole series!

ya, JJM has a rather rugged look but he still shines in suits

however some scenes show him with bulging eyes, a little blood shot, might be some tight filming sched...poor thing

yes sandy dear.. hurry up and join me... our dear shirley just came up with the perfect bimbo cheer.. i'm memorizing it now.. lol.. and ai* .. yay.. please watch this with me.. pretty please.. lol.. i'm lonely in here :)

01bb3877ef9.jpg

01ec7ee8sk2.jpg

this might be the preview for episode 3?

게임의 여왕(3회) 방영일 : 2006-11-25 조회 : 789 건

신전(주진모)이 우리 사이에 끼어들지 말라며 경고를 하자 필서(최준용)는 참지 못하고 신전에게 주먹을 날리는데, 신전의 편을 드는 은설(이보영)에 필서는 더 섭섭해진다. 필서 앞에서 쓰러진 강재호(강재호)는 뇌동맥류라는 사실을 은설에게비밀로 해 달라 부탁하는데..

this might be the preview for episode 3?

게임의 여왕(3회) 방영일 : 2006-11-25 조회 : 789 건

신전(주진모)이 우리 사이에 끼어들지 말라며 경고를 하자 필서(최준용)는 참지 못하고 신전에게 주먹을 날리는데, 신전의 편을 드는 은설(이보영)에 필서는 더 섭섭해진다. 필서 앞에서 쓰러진 강재호(강재호)는 뇌동맥류라는 사실을 은설에게비밀로 해 달라 부탁하는데..

preview 3:ShinJeon warns PilSuh to not butt into his relationship with EunSeol. Can't hold his anger any longer, PilSuh throws a flying punch on ShinJeon. PilSuh gets sad seeing EunSeol taking ShinJeon's side. KangJaeHo (ES's father) faints infront of PilSuh. JaeHo tells PilSuh to not tell EunSeol that he has cerebral artery (?).

한국행 비행기를 탄 은설(이보영)은 옆자리에 앉은 주원(김수현)과 신경전을 벌인다. 신전(주진모)은 은설 아버지인 강재호(한진희)의 호텔을 빼앗기 위한 작업에 들어가고, 그 사실을 모르는 강재호는 신전을 뒷조사한 자료가 마음에 들지 않는다며 총지배인(남일우)에게 화를 내는데...

preview 2: EunSeol gets on the Korean flight and sits right across from JooWon, they are already on bad terms and starts a little war/argument of their own. ShinJeon begins to create plans to steal KangJaeHo's hotel. Not knowing ShinJeon is planning such things, KangJaeHo yells at his assistant because he doesn't like the background information that his assistant found on ShinJeon.

thank you bimbo sandy.. *pass pom pom over*.. now that you're here.. please join in our official bimbo cheer.. * CREDIT TO SHIRLEY* for this wonderful cheers.. lol.. everyone else.. please add onto this current cheer.. lol.. join us in this wonderful journey.. k? aww.. i don't want the guys to feel left out ( roujin & solomon.. why don't you guys write your own cheer too? hhahahaha)

*OUR OFFICIAL BIMBO CHEER* - BY SHIRLEY

ceyes00003033sm8.jpg

* i wish i was the one in the car that he jumped out to stop and make my heart stopped too

i wish i was the one who stayed in that charming house with him

i wish i was the one whom he has candle light dinner under the darkening sky with

i wish i was the one he took a walk with in the dark

i wish i was the one whom he cleared the frost off the car window for me , so i can admire the view- which is him!!

i wish i was the one he flashes that gorgerous smile for

i wish i was the one locked up in the freezer with him so he can place his arms and coat over me

i wish i was the one whom he need to make me fall in love with him in 5 days...but it will only take 5 seconds .

in other words

I WISH i was the woman he wanted to take revenge on but can't help but fall in love with*

*takes pom pom and shakes booty and jumps for joy*

What a great bimbo cheer. *copy and paste this bimbo cheer on word document and saves it* lol. Those are so many wishes that I've been wishing for my whole life...lol, jk. Man...I sound incredibly crazy now...I should fit right in with KangJa from Fantasy Couple, hah~*plucks flower from garden and sticks one in hair*

The preview for episode 3 looks good...I want to see the scene where ShinJeon holds EunSeol closely in his arms....Shielding her from the fire...I wonder what's going on!

thank you bimbo sandy.. *pass pom pom over*.. now that you're here.. please join in our official bimbo cheer.. * CREDIT TO SHIRLEY* for this wonderful cheers

*takes pom pom and shakes booty and jumps for joy*Man...I sound incredibly crazy now...I should fit right in with KangJa from Fantasy Couple, hah~*plucks flower from garden and sticks one in hair*

*bimbo squad is form * lol ...i already said before ..jjm alwasy bring out the bimbo in me ...........!!^______________^ ....now i waiting for the bimbo chairperson if she going to get hooked

okay we shall have our .oxg tank ready .ER room prepared ...flowers in hair ..and let bimbo !! ......jjm is waiting for us .lol

-

ohh the kiss scene at the chapel .it should be coming in the 5 or 6 esp ^^ .i heard they NG it alot of times ..and took 3 hours to finish it ..lol ..

U1345P28T3D1332348F326DT20061117120822.JPG

sigh i need to watch esp 2 .. to see jjm and let my heart that is so in pain from 90 days to calm down ..

hahhaha...emily let me join your bimbo cheer along with all the others. i just watched ep 1, and man JJM's really a hottie :w00t::wub:

i have never seen him act before in a series.. (well i saw him in MUSA, and i thought he's charming back then already..:P), but man i was attracted to his charms and vibes right from the beginning of the ep.

the story's a bit cliche i admit. the plot of revenge against somebody in the guise of love then turning into real love has been used several times. but i think JJM's portrayal was so convincing that i didn't really bother about the redundant plot.

i agree with shirley on the 1st ep! Chais has been throwing so many romantic glances at Eun Sok, so it's normal for her to fall for him. even I got electrified, let alone ES!! hahaha... and really, his actions alone in ep 1 could be equivalent to actions done in several eps in other series.. :wub:

emily, im definitely in your cheering group.. and it's a nice cheer you got there.. i'd definitely want to be the woman u mentioned. in the cheer...sighz.. fallen for another man now..

revenge dramas... i dunno if i wanna start....... HEUK~

the only thing i'm watching at the moment is Lovers~~

i'm downloading snow queen but even hyun bin is not giving me enough motivation to start that drama~~~ (i really dislike boxing movies and the like)

we've all seen those revenge stories.... i'm so unsure about whether this is going to be worth my time~~~~~ ack~~~

Guest devylann

i like JJM!! he such a hottie!! reallly tuff looking!!! saw him in punch and 70's...he's really good!! and got that sad face too!!!! his eyes....:D luv him!!

omg!!! that's the actress!!! didn't recognize her name but now i saw pic...omg!! :w00t: she's real pretty...!!! :D i liked her alot from save the last dance!!! imma happie now.... i think they look good together!!!!

Archived