[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Guest epixeltwin

epixeltwin, you noticed the purple bottle again, huh? Actually it started right from the beginning already. Remember the press conference? Those purple bottles made their first appearance there ;)

I'm really tired of SM-SW storyline if MJ-SY scenes are being sacrificed. I'm kinda mad, softly put. Don't know where to complain!!

Yeah, I really see many BS-DJ scenes. They're too overly cute that it gets tiresome. Why aren't they focusing on MJ-SY anymore? Please go back to them...

Oh snap! You noticed that too, good job. Haha I will keep on the lookout for the purple bottles ;). I do agree...even though I liked SM-SW at first there's just WAAAY to much of them. What with 16 episodes, why are they sacrificing so much MJxSY time...makes me mad like everyone else. Isn't the show about them? Aren't they main leads? And about DJxBS...I've said it for a long time now...they make me cringe and we get it already.

Now what I want to see is that Choi sunbae put in his damn place!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dreamgazer1985

I'm going thru the slow painful period of youku loading. That place just hates me but omg! from what I've seen so far, I'm oscillating b/t sadness for the MinShi and anger (the punching in the face kind) at the SM/SW.

WTH is going on with my show? It's supposed to be happy and bright and rainbow sort of thing, not the biting nails fear that the stupid PD and writers will kill the show w/in the last 4 eps. DDD:

And thanx smartchicken for all the goodies!

Direct Link For episode 13 on MediaFire & Demo.Ovh website(s) with Pro Account

" plz use it fairly so the link keep working as much as possible "

here direct Links ^^"

Mediafire

Episode 13 " Here " SOON

Demo.Ovh

Episode 13 " Here " New

file(s) are uploaded on the Mediafire , pro Account

:D

and i will keep upload it every week , if i m not that busy :))

All right @ receive to AlriyG600 @ Soompi website :D

Guest kdramamine

Can someone tell me some [of their favorite] scenes from ep 13? My router died last night (worst night ever, I was stuck watching American sitcoms) and I might not get a new one until tomorrow. I'm so anxious for some MJ-SY love (I'm sure the newlyweds will have some funny scenes too). Please share with this internet-deprived person! :rolleyes:

LUV, can you tell us what that scene was all about? Will you put up the caps for this ep?

Can someone tell me some [of their favorite] scenes from ep 13? My router died last night (worst night ever, I was stuck watching American sitcoms) and I might not get a new one until tomorrow. I'm so anxious for some MJ-SY love (I'm sure the newlyweds will have some funny scenes too). Please share with this internet-deprived person! :rolleyes:

LUV, can you tell us what that scene was all about? Will you put up the caps for this ep?

ep 13 = Face-Off! :lol:(between SY+SM, MJ+SY).

look on the bright side. B) HURRAY for MY - he confronts troubles head on, and right away. NO escaping and avoiding. MJ + SY - at least this is one couple who is completely upfront with each other. also liking how MJ completely takes charge in this situation, although SY's the older and more experienced one ... but she's just there as his gf).

at least we won't have the agonising she thinks-he thinks ... 'the thoughts that must not be spoken scenario' dragged out for 3 tormenting eppies here.

i am FForwarding through most DJ and BS moments for now.

agree with the 'enough is enough' comments of them already.

someone must be reading viewer comments.

Bu Ki meets evil sunbae! (at kendo, no less ... hahahahah - do they read Dramabeans? i recall one of the comments there suggesting exactly this! )

(unrelated) aside observations on ep 13:

MJ looks younger with his new cut and back to black hair. but still as in charge as ever - LOVED how he glared daggers and didn't flinch one bit at SW! fighting MJ!

and PJH slightly older (with new bags-shadows under her eyes).

(i hope esp after the scene with MJ alone with his mom, and seeing how protective he is about his mom and what together they must have put up with over these yrs ... that this new difference does not hint/indicate they're trying to highlight some impossibility in the MJ-SY relationship, or the sacrifice that MJ will make. getting ready to bomb MBC otherwise!). :angry:

the ending of ep 13 is :lol::P;) .

kinda reminds me of Dalja's Spring - had somewhat similar scenario happening too.

===================

purple bottle:

also spotted it in ep 9 - the hallway scene after, when MJ first appeared with the grey hair.

the "don't you see me as a man ==> 10 day dating" scene:

SY went out for a break (when her thumping heart stopped listening to her) ... and she was in the hallway with one of these purple bottles when MY found her.

Guest upamak

ok since im in the college library right now...im not going to bother seeing the whole episode 13...i really need to be home with some food and really be able to focus on the EYE SEX...so i skipped to the end...n i saw the part that everyone here is in love with...Shin covering Min's Mouth... heheh sexyyy which might not have been sexy for them at that point since they are about to get their richard simmons kicked lol... or maybe i just think the lil covering mouth with the hand is sexy cuz we hardly get any SKINSHIPP damnitt !! so whatever we get..is sexy to me..

neways cant wait for 2maro..i am hyped from the ending, but the preview for episode 14 sucked

Guest purpleZ

So I just watched epi 13. Since it's already late, I won't be writing much about it. I will try to comment it tomorrow.

What's important that I want to note is: how heartbroken MJ was when he found out that his mom's lover is actually SW. I cried during the scene. It was intense. MJ dragged SY into the restaurant and he kept holding her hands and didn't let go even when they're sitting next to each other. MJ was so in charge of the whole situation and told his mom that he hoped she wouldn't see SW anymore. That's why I love this show that the truth is revealed right away, nothing like it's being halted because the phone rang and suddenly he has to go so he missed seeing the truth (like many dramas we've seen). This is very straightforward.

Oh snap! You noticed that too, good job. Haha I will keep on the lookout for the purple bottles ;). I do agree...even though I liked SM-SW at first there's just WAAAY to much of them. What with 16 episodes, why are they sacrificing so much MJxSY time...makes me mad like everyone else. Isn't the show about them? Aren't they main leads? And about DJxBS...I've said it for a long time now...they make me cringe and we get it already.

Makes me come to the conclusion that everything's purple! I notice SY likes purple: her leather jacket, her bag, her scarf, even the water bottles! ;) I like her even more, it's my fave color too :D

PLEASE enough SW-SM & BS-DJ! Especially BS-DJ are getting monotonous. They're just doing the same routine as the clowns in the show. SW-SM, don't like them because SM is just a side character. It's ok if they give BK more airtime instead of SM. I've seen enough of her the last few episodes!

I have the feeling that BK is going to tame MS! Go BK!!

at least we won't have the agonising she thinks-he thinks ... 'the thoughts that must not be spoken scenario' dragged out for 3 tormenting eppies here.

(unrelated) aside observations on ep 13:

MJ looks younger with his new cut and back to black hair. but still as in charge as ever - LOVED how he glared daggers at SW!

and PJH older (with new bags under her eyes).

Yeah, I noticed that PJH looked so tired in this episode with her eye bags. They should do something special about her hair too. She's just having ponytail the whole epi 13. Put the hair down, make the curl look shinier or whatever. I mean she's a very beautiful woman. And KB, I miss him in silver hair actually. He looked so sexy in it. Now he looks younger again. I think if they style his hair up, he would look more suave.

ok since im in the college library right now...im not going to bother seeing the whole episode 13...i really need to be home with some food and really be able to focus on the EYE SEX...so i skipped to the end...n i saw the part that everyone here is in love with...Shin covering Min's Mouth... heheh sexyyy which might not have been sexy for them at that point since they are about to get their richard simmons kicked lol... or maybe i just think the lil covering mouth with the hand is sexy cuz we hardly get any SKINSHIPP damnitt !! so whatever we get..is sexy to me..

Yeah, we need more skinship! They never even hugged for once, damn it! But does holding hands also count as skinship? They've been holding hands quite often though. Sadly, I didn't see any eye sex in this epi. It has to do with the fact that MJ is a bit bothered by the fact about his mom and SW. Or maybe I need to keep a closer look ;)

==========================

Oh, I wanted to comment about the BTS clip. It's so cute seeing them keep holding hands even when it's an NG! They commented it: NG and keep holding hands, the two of them. LOL Cuuuuuuute!!

Thanks so much for this! You guys always make my week. By the way, when is this drama ending? I hear it's only got like four more eps?

Now 3 more to go. Next week Thursday is the last episode. Oh no, I don't want it to end so sooooooooooon! :( They'd better give MJ-SY a wedding or at least a happy ending!

Spoiler: The cute caps LUV posted was from the last scene where SM and BK paid a visit to SY's house.

Guest kdramamine

jusash and purpleZ, thanks for the snippets. I'm going to sneak in a few minutes before I get off work (without sound, of course).

I really hope MJ will NOT make some kind of deal with his mom (ex. that he stops seeing SY in exchange for her not seeing SW). It would be childish and they would both suffer :angry:

Now what I want to see is that Choi sunbae put in his damn place!

Don't worry. He can't win against Bu Ki. :D

However, considering that now we have another couple, we might get even less SY-MJ moments. :unsure: It was bad enough when there were only SM-SW and DJ-BS, but if we add Bu Ki and the evil sunbae, 60 min is too little time for everything. I wish the PD made them a couple earlier and left DJ-BS for later. DJ-BS couple is cute but that's it, nothing more. While, Bu Ki vs. evil sunbae battles + SY-MJ eye sex could compensate for the boredom that SW-SM bring.

Guest rensebastian

jusash and purpleZ, thanks for the snippets. I'm going to sneak in a few minutes before I get off work (without sound, of course).

I really hope MJ will NOT make some kind of deal with his mom (ex. that he stops seeing SY in exchange for her not seeing SW). It would be childish and they would both suffer :angry:

Why do I have this nagging feeling that it might take that turn... remember in the past episodes when his mother confronted SY and told her that MJ's still young, he's going to be fine? I don't know. I just don't see any other way to resolve this mess.

Good job Scriptwriter.... I wonder how this can get tackled with so few episodes left.

Now that DJ's got her prince, can we see more Bu-Ki story line now? All the cuteness has worn off, they're just plain annoying now. And is it just me or does Min Jae look way younger now than he used to when the drama started? Amazing how few inches shorter can make a huge difference.

So I just watched epi 13. Since it's already late, I won't be writing much about it. I will try to comment it tomorrow.

What's important that I want to note is: how heartbroken MJ was when he found out that his mom's lover is actually SW. I cried during the scene. It was intense. MJ dragged SY into the restaurant and he kept holding her hands and didn't let go even when they're sitting next to each other. MJ was so in charge of the whole situation and told his mom that he hoped she wouldn't see SW anymore. That's why I love this show that the truth is revealed right away, nothing like it's being halted because the phone rang and suddenly he has to go so he missed seeing the truth (like many dramas we've seen). This is very straightforward.

Yupz. He was so downcast (seems hopeless - from MJ pt of view, from that first stunning moment of whhhaaat? cannot be! confused disbelief (and Kim Beom played this out well)

... he must be thinking: hard enough to fight the age thing ... and now this? and of all people, why must be this guy I seriously HATE - my gf's ex? WHY?!?

Yes he was so holding her hands throughout that confrontation with Sang Woo. I was like - YES, very good for you for not flinching or wavering ... keep the united front!

And I liked how he just said - "let's go" and walked out, instead of sitting there listening to his mom ranting at SY. That would have made him feel bad about his mom, and feel awful for SY.

But also notice how they weren't holding hands anymore AFTER leaving the restaurant, and not hugging or anything in ALL the scenes after (the music practice room scenes).

Seems a little weird, esp after all the mega touchy feely skinship and eye-action we have been getting.

Even at her apartment ...to me they acted like chingus/friends, rather than the hand-holding at every opportunity romantic couple we're so used to seeing.

@ purpleZ and nell1123

I have the feeling that BK is going to tame MS! Go BK!!

Yes, and MS seems to be so impressed ... the irony - looks like he's falling hard, for her. Woohoo! He deserves it, and Bu Ki is more than capable of handling him and dishing it out! :lol:

Why do I have this nagging feeling that it might take that turn... remember in the past episodes when his mother confronted SY and told her that MJ's still young, he's going to be fine? I don't know. I just don't see any other way to resolve this mess.

Good job Scriptwriter.... I wonder how this can get tackled with so few episodes left.

@rensebastien

hope they don't have some lame dissapointing wrap up after wasting soooooo much time on BS-DJ.

this couple is not funny or entertaining anymore ... just distracting and irritating.

i have some ominous vibes too - esp since SY did ask MJ (ep 11) if he was going write sad songs if they did break up and Min Jae (back then) said they'd never break up. (the 'never say never' prophecy sometimes rings too true),.

and in ep 13 - why did they let us see his mom being tormented by his grandmother, and MJ protecting her tells us mother and son must have shared many such scenarios together, with MJ standing up for her. it won't be easy for MJ and it won't be natural either if he doesn't sacrifice to protect his mom in this situation.

Yeah, I noticed that PJH looked so tired in this episode with her eye bags. They should do something special about her hair too. She's just having ponytail the whole epi 13. Put the hair down, make the curl look shinier or whatever. I mean she's a very beautiful woman. And KB, I miss him in silver hair actually. He looked so sexy in it. Now he looks younger again. I think if they style his hair up, he would look more suave.

@ purpleZ: i like PJH without bangs/fringe ... she looked so radiant at the wedding. and younger without those bangs.

or if with bangs ... imo, the bangs should not be puffy and curled.

curling them too much just makes them looked older, and permed. i think she looks better with her bangs naturally straight and flat (like she looks real pretty when they were outside the pub after he had performed The Woman Who Cut my Guitar String). also the scene when they were searching through those records together.

@ rensebastien and purpleZ

Kim Beum - he looked good with black hair earlier (but it was shaggier, than this new too-short cut)... but i think we've all gotten so used to his Final Fantasy grey hair, it's rather a shock not seeing it anymore.

yes agree the new cut does make him look younger - esp when he keeps calling his mom 'oma' too.

Yeah, we need more skinship! They never even hugged for once, damn it! But does holding hands also count as skinship? They've been holding hands quite often though. Sadly, I didn't see any eye sex in this epi. It has to do with the fact that MJ is a bit bothered by the fact about his mom and SW. Or maybe I need to keep a closer look ;)

he's lost, confused, preoccupied, downcast and all that yes ... but how come he doesn't even respond much when PJH comes into the room? at least let them hold hands or something to support each other.

the only real highlight for me in ep 13 is when he brightened up (became more like the cheeky old teasing MJ) packed his bag and moved into her house.

Hi kdramamine...

I didn't plan on taking many pictures...but since you asked...I'll try to do it now...

This episode is more emotional than usual...

Pictures from episode 13...

wmm13n1.jpg

wmm13n2.jpg

wmm13n3.jpg

wmm13n4.jpg

wmm13n5.jpg

wmm13n6.jpg

wmm13n7.jpg

wmm13n8.jpg

wmm13n9.jpg

wmm13n10.jpg

wmm13n11.jpg

wmm13n12.jpg

wmm13n13.jpg

wmm13n14.jpg

wmm13n15.jpg

End of Episode 13.

Guest redkestrel

Hi, everyone! Does anybody has engsubs for episode 12?

Get a gmail email address.

Join Viikii

Post a nice message to him/her to be put on the distribution list for the softsubs.

You need to include your gmail address in the message.

Softsubs for Episode 12 has been posted by palikero into a password-accessed site.

Edit: Softsubs for Pasta have also been locked inside there.

Guest isabella_lp

Women like SM are living such frustrating lives. I know there are so many of them out there in real life but I couldn't stop scratching my head watching how SM was leading her life. Arg.... (>"<)!

Don't you all think that the lack of skinship and the awkwardness between the couple even as they start living together is a sign of them distancing themselves just in case they have to ..... I can't bear to say it but you all know what I mean <<weeping at the thought of things not going my way...>>

Anyway, I thought I was overacting when my heart was aching watching MJ steer at SW with his mother. That had to cut him with an AXE. <<now sobbing at the thought of MJ broken heart>> That's a hard pill for any son to swallow. Poor MJ is going through a rough patch.

Annyeong~~

purpleZ, you're welcome..I'd like to thank for the pics and goodies too..:)

Keep on being the best contributor for the thread,okay?!! ^_^

I'd like to ask about this screencap..Does anyone know about this scene is in what episode?

a266a6096391c3e562d986d.jpg

credits: Korea network/baidu

Yay, Kim Bum has his black hair back!!! He's much much cuter than before..

Guest epixeltwin

Don't worry. He can't win against Bu Ki. :D

However, considering that now we have another couple, we might get even less SY-MJ moments. :unsure: It was bad enough when there were only SM-SW and DJ-BS, but if we add Bu Ki and the evil sunbae, 60 min is too little time for everything. I wish the PD made them a couple earlier and left DJ-BS for later. DJ-BS couple is cute but that's it, nothing more. While, Bu Ki vs. evil sunbae battles + SY-MJ eye sex could compensate for the boredom that SW-SM bring.

ohhhh nooo...I haven't seen episode 13 so that was kinda a spoiler for me :( but don't worry I'm not mad at you lol I just want to kill myself knowing this pairing will happen...I hope she's just toying with him and plans a terrible revenge, how can she even like such an @$$hole???? And especially since he's so fugly... I mean he's got an old frickin face and his haircut is terrid. Ron Burgundy was way sexier as a news anchor IMO... rofl.AND WTH a 4TH COUPLE?? They better extend this to like TWENTY-FIVE TWO-HOUR episodes or I'll be mad at the writers....zomg 4 episodes left what the heckkkk are they doing?

Archived