[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest riri_jkt

hi all,

this drama is one of the best kdrama in 2010 !! i watch.. and watch and melt...

its just all the actors play their part so good.. the pace of drama is not lagging..

and i love that all the woman are portrayed...

and lastly.. i do hope there is a possibility that park jin hee dates kim bum.. awww !!

saranghae !!

• 2 weeks later...

I've just finished watching this drama and i really love it.

But after reading about the character list on the 1st page I'm curious about Kim Bu-gi,Wang Bit-na's character.

In the character description it was mentioned about a Baby that was found on Bu-gi's doorstep but why there's no baby at all in the drama? Did they changed/cut that part?? If that's the case, i really wished that they didn't cut it.

Anyone know what the original storyline for Bu-gi? I'm really curious about it cause of all the other characters in this drama, Bu-gi's is the one that doesn't have some kind of 'ending'

• 1 month later...
Guest purpleZ

@riri_jkt: Welcome to the thread. Glad that people are picking up SMM to watch :) There was once I really hoped they would date. Well, it's kind of unlikely though...

@anrein: I think because they had too many couples to focus that Bu Gi's supposedly original synopsis has to change and her character had to be kind of sacrificed. It's too bad for Wang Bit Na. But at least the ladies really maintain their friendship off screen :)

Kim Bum travels to Japan…

kimbumj.jpg

on February 16th.

Actor/model Kim Bum will make a trip to Japan to promote his 2010 TV drama “The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry” (starring Park Jin-hee.)The series will begin airing February 18th on Fuji TV. He is expected to be with 100 fans for a fan meeting and conduct interviews/press conferences with many members of the Japanese press. Bum expressed that he hopes the drama becomes a success in the country.

The actor, who showcased silver hair in the drama, plans to maintain a color closer to his natural roots for this upcoming 2 night and 3 day trip. What is a flower boy’s true hair color? Could it be the standard black,or one of the numerous pastel colors in the garden?

Sources: Dong-A llbo and Nate

credit: popseoul!

=========================================

I'm disappointed that PJH is not travelling with him to Japan to promote. They're the main couple after all. I really hope that this drama will do better outside Korea. It's really a shame that it didn't do well in its own country.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm late...(of course) but I'm like 11 episodes in. :) I was DLing them from AM-addiction but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for downloading the 720p versions? I don't have MU premium and I tried a link generator but it always stalls about 1/3 of the way through a file.

Also, if I got the 720p versions, would the subs need to be re-synced? I know the WithS2 subs don't match up with the videos from AM-addiction.

Thanks for any replies, loving the series so far. :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived