[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Guest olianea

Hi olianea, You should have a Zip software, like 7 Zip (not sure if WinZip can) or J Splitter to combine the files. And after it's combined, you'll get an Avi file. That can be opened using windows media player or VLC player, or other players. You could download J Splitter here.

Did you mean you have downloaded the subtitle? You could open it with Notepad. But it won't be of any use. Change the name of the sub file to the exact name of the video file, but leave the extension .srt. Then open the video, the sub will be displayed.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest an_nhien

AGB Nielsen ratings:

Episode 11: 5,9%

Episode 12: 6,2%

Episode 13: 5,8%

:(

Not the taste of most people!

Too complicated/wild for housewives to like it.

Judging from the rating, I think most Asians like acient drama (I really don't know what is the common name) or bright comedy drama with a bunch of cute/handsome girls/guys. They like to either think a lot or not to think at all :D

P/s Please tell me pressing F5 every once in a while is not a sin :( [even though my property tutorial is in 4 hours and I havent done anything yet :(]

Guest purpleZ

i still dont know how to quote properly so sorry if i did it wrong>

i wanted to say thank you again . its working your awesome

Way to go! Enjoy the show! :)

If you quote a msg, just click the "Quote" button and leave the tags as they are :)

Not the taste of most people!

Too complicated/wild for housewives to like it.

Judging from the rating, I think most Asians like acient drama (I really don't know what is the common name) or bright comedy drama with a bunch of cute/handsome girls/guys. They like to either think a lot or not to think at all :D

P/s Please tell me pressing F5 every once in a while is not a sin :( [even though my property tutorial is in 4 hours and I havent done anything yet :(]

LOL! Just enjoy the thrill, it's not a sin. Promise yourself you will prepare for the property tutorial in 1 or 2 hours :)

I know, it makes me "hate" period dramas. Chuno, what are you doing to SMM!?

Guest dreamgazer1985

Thank you jusash once again for the translations. Now I'm gonna freaked out over what I just read.

WHAT??????? SW proposed to SM already??? And is just waiting for her to get divorced?? When did this happen? I have to confess I'm way behind in watching the whole ep, I've only been keeping up with the MJ/SY moments and waiting for WithS2 subs for the rest so I totally ignored all the SM/SW sordid drama.

WTH is wrong with SM? She rushed into a marriage b/c she got knocked up, endured 20 years of hell, and now getting out by jumping into another marriage with a man she only know for a couple of months at the most? A man whom she knows is the ex of her son's gf? WHAT?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? Does this woman not think? EVER? Like wtf-kery is this?

And omg, the gall of SW!! "Don't dare to talk to your mother like that in front of me?" who the he.ll are you to say such things? You're not his dad. Not even his step dad, man! Stop acting all high and might, jerk face.

I'm trying to understand SM's pov. as a concerned mom but I can't. All I kinda want to do now is yell at her hypocrite face.

Ok, sorry for the rant, ppl. This is why my friend is putting me on probation after next week. She said I can't watch another drama b/c I get way too emtionally invested in things -_-

Guest purpleZ

Ok, sorry for the rant, ppl. This is why my friend is putting me on probation after next week. She said I can't watch another drama b/c I get way too emtionally invested in things -_-

We're all mad, so no worries. I still hope that everything will turn out well.

So to forget about the unpleasantness for a while, let's enjoy the eye actions of MJ-SY! I think this is a popular issue since it's also being mentioned in the interview of tvN with PJH.

EYES EXPRESSION part 6

(All from episode 12)

eyes22.jpg

LOVE the flirtiness in MJ's eyes when looking at SY after her speech in the last one of these caps :D

eyes25.jpg

I especially LOVE the eyes expression of caps number 1 and 2 below. Strong sensuality the way MJ wonders and stares at SY.

eyes23.jpg

Guest soda-addict

i haven't watched epi 11 and 12 :( waiting for withs2 subs.

btw, did holden already posted the 720p CEO version for episode 13? i can't seem to find it from page 48-51.

if yes can you please direct me to it?

thanks!!!!

MinYoung forever :D

Guest ChiSoju

HI. I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD THE RAW EPISODE BUT WINDOWNS DOESNT RECOGNISE THE FILE DO YOU KNOW THE PROGRAM I NEEED TO OPEN IT? THX

What you need is a free program called HJ-Split: http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/

Make sure you have all the parts in the same folder, and point the "Join" feature at that folder. The parts will be joined into one file, which you can then play in the media player of your choice. If one of the parts is missing, the ones that are there will still be joined, but the file will not play correctly, or at all, so be sure they're all there (spaeking from experience :)).

Guest upamak
Guest thaotmai

You have to change the name of the video file to match with the name of the sub file then you can watch

Guest isabella_lp

@ kaciemom and isabella lp

while it's true Asian women are taught to endure more, and sacrifice themselves for sake of family and 'face' in Asian culture, rather than think of 'self' .... or they do not rock the boat because of the ripple effect on the generation above (filial piety reasons) ..

when it comes to unhappy women staying in marriages .... it's NOT all just entirely Asian culture at play, methinks.

it really depends on the person and the personality in question as to how far they dare to push.

too many women lead a farce of marriages to maintain status quo.

and so they pretend for 'face'/appearances' sake because often they're too afraid of societal judgement or gossip.

or too afraid and do not have the strength and determination to face life alone or try seek their own happiness ... especially after being a long time relationship. some people are not to used to being independent and alone either.

it's easier (even if unhappy) to remain trapped as a respectable or lonely Mrs someone with a family for the world to see, than face up to the (maybe) stigma of 'single mum' or 'divorcee' or 'loose woman' label.

it's easier to play happy families and maintain the facade - lots of women do that, universally.

nevermind what really goes on behind closed doors of a not-so-happy family home, or that husband-wife are really leading seperate lives and hollow existences.

I agree with you both. It's the matter of both culture and personality. At first, I was inclined to culture problem, especially in Korean where I heard that people were still play hard on familial problems. But after reading some spoilers translated from Chinese sub, knowing that SM seriously wants to move on with SW, I think it's SM's personality that play a more important part in this. I don't know what kind of woman she is after all. She accepts SW but she doesn't approve SY. She knows how it feels when your heart is broken but she tries to ruin her son's love no matter how much he loves SY. She gets insulted by her mother-in-law and now she's treating SY not better. Does this woman have a mind to think properly? I've always supposed flamenco dancers or at least people who like the dance should be cooler or more open-minded. Did the writer get her a wrong hobby (let alone she dances so... <_< )?

I can't wait to watch ep 14 anymore :(

Guest an_nhien

@ purpleZ: thanks! Love the pix [ I kinda have a crush in Kim Bum whenever he smiles, way back from Unstoppable Highkick]

The problem is the more I see them together right before the last episode, the more horrified I become when I picture the ending. It's like the PD is saying: yes, they love each other so much but sorry guys, we gonna crush your little hearts and make them separate. In the end, there is no way this kind of pairing can work. The guy loves his mom and appriciates how much she sacrifies for him so he's gonna let her have the love of her life and be happy to compensate for her last 20 years! So... we will have an open-ending and let your imagination bring them together in your dream!

If it is the truth, I will never touch any Kdrama again until I know there is a satisfactory ending! (happy ending and satisfactory ending are different! e.g. I don't want them only saying we're gonna be together - I need a wedding or cohabitation or children or at least a big big kiss! Come on, PHJ said KB is a good kisser! Show us!

Guest purpleZ

^^ You're welcome! Bummi, what can I say??

Just dropping by to share some sigs I made :) Feel free to use and give the credits properly.

sig13y.jpgsig12w.jpg

sig11s.jpgsig10.jpg

sig3z.jpgsig2iag.jpg

sig1xo.jpgsig9.jpg

twwswtm4.jpgsig14t.jpg

Guest kelela

Yeah, I'm more than slightly frustrated with what now I am calling blatant selfishness on SM's part.

That's all I have time to say aside that I am really sad this is ending soon. This drama has a hold that is amazing. I'm sad the ratings are not great, but I appreciate that it seems there's a very solid fan base.

Guest Hiatus

omg I cant stopped watching this thanks god ive discovered it when its almost over (but i wished it was longer) because I would have gone crazy over waiting for the subtitles LOL

Archived