[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Guest dreamgazer1985

dalisay85 & JEYEF

i feel you ...

but SM does have a role to play here - sorta the villain.

i mean yeah, she is SNEAKY.. setting up her housewives friends on Bu-ki (thwarted, since Super Bu-ki is no match for those ahjumahs) then the girls on Shin-young..

the writer thinks this drama like every korean drama needs a bad guy to create conflict (as if a wholesome lovey dovey, sighing squeeing drama is not good enough), of course they want us to symphatize with her, trapped in a marriage for 24yrs, cheating husband & all but really, just let her move on, and go far-far away into the sunset (with SW in tow) already...

yes, we need more of Bu-ki.. when I grow up I want to be like her.. (not the haircut tho, srsly)

Actually, the housewives was a surprise for her as well. Remember that when Bu Ki confronted her about it, she confessed that she didn't know

And no, please don't let her go into the sunset with SW. Because once again eww! If MJ and SY marry, her ex bf is her father in law and MJ's stepfather is his wife's ex boyfriend. That's a whole bunch of twisted family lines we don't need. My ideal ending would be SM/SW got their ya-ya out and part ways ,and Min Jae and Shin Young go off into the sunset to make pretty babies. And you know, their babies will be very pretty =D

*sigh*...Bu Ki is like three awesomes roll into one. I like her haircut a lot actually, it's so individualistic and strong...just like her character.

I also like the silver hair on Kim Bum. I was watching eps. of him not turning silver fox on us yet and it made me miss the gray head. I think the gray is so much more in character for him in that it's a reflection of what he did for SY, plus illustrating how the age issue sometimes really is only skin deep.

@purpleZ: you're like Santa Clause! Thank you so much for all the goodies. My pic folder gonna so increase with all I'm saving from this thread in term of graphic.

EDIT

@ailyx: DoGokDie or Max version work quite well with TOP subs.

Edit's Son: Watching the preview for next ep, courtesy from thaotmai....EEKS! My silver fox Min Jae is goneT_T...and why the he.ll so little MJ/SY? I forsee more anger face from me.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kelela

I have to sleep really soon, but just a quick pop in!

@thaotmai - THANKS for the preview. Oh man, it just gets me excited.

@purpleZ - I just noticed how much I LOVE the forehead kiss. And how you made an icon for yourself. The best one!!! I love it.

To everyone about ViiKii subs, palikero just put them to SRT and some people took them and hardsubbed them and possibly put ViiKii in trouble. That's just plain wrong. That being said, I can wait for subs, but I also can't wait for subs. Yet, in my head, the longer I wait, the longer the series lasts, you know? If I can get them early great, if I can get them later, great as well. I'm just happy that we have 2 teams (ViiKii and WITHS2) with members working hard on them.

OK, I bid you good night from Hollywood, CA!

Guest purpleZ

'아결여' 박진희, "김범은 최고의 파트너

TV리포트 원문 기사전송 2010-03-02 16:28

20100302_1267514731_68745300_1.jpg

[TV리포트 신화준 기자] MBC 수목드라마 '아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여자'(이하 아결여)에서 모든 것을 갖춘 대한민국 대표 골드미스를 연기하고 있는 배우 박진희의 인생이야기가 공개된다.

박진희는 케이블채널 tvN에서 오는 3일 오후 9시 방송되는 'tvN ENEWS'의 '비하인드스타' 코너를 통해 솔직한 이야기를 전할 예정이다.

그려는 최근 드라마 '아결여'에서 호흡을 맞추고 있는 11살 연하의 김범에 대해 "나이 차이가 많이 나서 처음엔 걱정을 많이 했다. 하지만 지금은 나이 차 때문에 오히려 편하다"며 최고의 파트너로 추켜세웠다는 후문이다.

이와 함께 최근 화제를 모은 김범과의 키스신에 대해선 "악기와 관련된 특별한 키스신을 준비하고 있다"고 밝혀 향후 드라마 전개에 궁금증을 불러일으키고 있다.

이날 방송에서 박진희는 "대학에 떨어지면서 재수학원비를 벌기 위해 아르바이트를 찾던 중 매니저인 오빠친구의 소개로 오디션을 본 것이 계기가 됐다"며 "나를 데뷔시켜줬던 감독님이 마지막 쫑파티 때 당신 인생 최고의 미스 캐스팅이라고 농담도 하셨다"고 데뷔에 얽힌 비하인드스토리도 밝힌다.

한편 박진희는 이날 방송에서 오랜 연예계 생활에도 불구하고 스캔들이 나지 않는 자신만의 노하우와 '아결여'에서 선보이는 패션 비법도 공개한다.

'Ahgyeolyeo, Park Jin-hee, "Kim Bum is the best partner"

TV reports, original articles sent 2010-03-02 16:28

[TV Report sinhwajun News] MBC Drama Series 'You still want to marry a woman' (the ahgyeolyeo) with everything from the Republic of Korea and representatives acting for Miss Gold actress Park Jin-hee's life story is released.

Park Jin-hee, a cable channel in the coming three days tvN 9:00 p.m. broadcast 'tvN ENEWS' of the 'Behind the Star' Corner is expected to pass through the straight story.

Draw the recent drama ahgyeolyeo 'Bring on the breath for a 11-year-old junior Kim Bum "after a lot of difference in age at first had a lot of worry. But now rather easy because the old car," said the best partners in the rear chukyeosewotda be.

The topic recently gathered together about the kissing scene with Kim Bum "and related instruments are preparing a special kissing scene," he revealed in the future development drama is raising questions.

Park Jin-hee who was on the air "to fall at the University of luck, Adam was looking for part-time job of the manager to make a friend introduced him to audition for this opportunity" said he, "Coach gave me his debut by the end of his life when you miss casting jjongpati also spoke as a joke, "he says of his debut story behind the labyrinth.

Park Jin-hee in a long while the broadcast entertainment industry scandal, despite their own expertise and not play 'ahgyeolyeo, featuring in fashion is a public secret.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100302n15911

=========================

@ilwoo_aein: Thanks for the article, dear!

@kelela, dreamgazer1985, irenns: Thanks, gals! :D

Actually, the housewives was a surprise for her as well. Remember that when Bu Ki confronted her about it, she confessed that she didn't know

really? ooo, this part i missed then.. but still don't like her.. :P

And no, please don't let her go into the sunset with SW. Because once again eww! If MJ and SY marry, her ex bf is her father in law and MJ's stepfather is his wife's ex boyfriend. That's a whole bunch of twisted family lines we don't need. My ideal ending would be SM/SW got their ya-ya out and part ways ,and Min Jae and Shin Young go off into the sunset to make pretty babies. And you know, their babies will be very pretty =D

LOL, it's not really incest but the vagina connection is icky ehhh? but totally agree abt the babies.. theirs would be super cute.. someone should just morphed their features and produce us little Min-young or little Shin-jae, stat!

*sigh*...Bu Ki is like three awesomes roll into one. I like her haircut a lot actually, it's so individualistic and strong...just like her character.

for me, much prefer the normal boring straight cut - just like China Beach's Lt Colleen McMurphy played by Dana Delaney. i remember begging for a haircut exactly like that but it didn't last cos mine is naturally wavvy. it was such a long time ago hairdryer doesn't exist yet (at least in my household) nor the term rebonding

Guest purpleZ

^^ Thanks for the preview link of episode 13 :)

Many BS-DJ moments. No MJ-SY moments in the preview, or just 1 second :( MJ's hair color is back. I was kinda used to his silver hair really :D

Goodness, PurpleZ, you do some gorgeous coloring :o . Do you have an tutorials floating around anywhere? You make Min Jae's silver hair absolutely glow. I especially like the 4th and 5th caps. <3 Awesome job! And I love all of the caps you chose!!!

Thanks, caffeinejunkie! It's been a long time since I last read Photoshop tutorial. You could try Good Tutorials.com. Good luck! :D

Guest ViELdA

That's what I wanted to say. Eye sex (They want to have each other!). I see those eyes every time I see them. BUT the real eye sex is yet to come. Wait till my Eyes expression set of episode 12. The eyes say it all! Like I said earlier, what kind of mood made them act it out through their eyes like that? What did the PD say?? ("Bum ah, think about ...") I won't fill it in, as it might be inappropriate for some KB's teenage fans ;)

Anyway, I wanted to say SMM, if not PJH, has made a real man out of Kim Bum!

From this:

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/3816/photo23726.jpg

to this:

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/1200/21...7de7d439c9f.jpg

I see too but i didnt want to talk about it... hehe.. bt somehow, i really loveeee their eyes expression!! i had never seen this kind of eyes expression in any of my favs couple.. i meant i do like yujin-junsang, hyewon-minwoo n etc... but i still cant feel da love until i 'meet' jinbum!! the love seems real... dats y i told u purplez i dun mind if dat onscreen love change to offscreen love eventhough jinhee is older than bummie.. who cares? its a nowadays trend.. girlfren older than the boyfren.. not a big deal! hehe..n u're true!! jinhee hs made him a real man. I forget dat he is KimBum not MinJae. :P

neway, thanks for da avatars!! love them all!!

Ep. 10 is already out with eng subs! on dramasub.com :-)

thanks. am watching from dramasub too actually but since my intrnt cnnctn is very down lately, i cant watch ep10 n da rest. :angry: hope it will be fix soon... i cant wait to see jinbum!!!

i love, love, love this drama...! it's been a long time since i've gotten addicted to a kdrama. and right now, i'm lovin this one and WUAS. the female leads in both dramas have both been awesome. not the typical damsel in distress, or innocent martyr or the simple/poor optimistic female character. the only complaint i have about this drama is that so much time is wasted on SM and SW... what the hey?!?!?! i really don't get that. SM isn't even one of the female leads and yet she gets far more airtime than BG. i love BG and yet they're not developing her storyline. i was in the middle of watching ep 10 and they keep switching from SM-SW to SY-MJ. ever time it switches back to SM-SW, i get this sick feeling at the pit of my stomach. i keep having to FF their scenes. they're both so annoying. even in the drama who are you, i hated SM in that drama too. her acting is always the same. i wish they would focus more on SY, BG and DJ, forget SM.

hey, me neither. i stopped watchin after bad thing happen to my fav actor wic made me stop liking him n lost interest in kdrama. bt SMM has made me got hooked back to kdrama n i really really crazy about SMM and JinBum now!! JinBum has made my life colourful again!! :P:D i dun like dat SM n SW too..everytime it comes to their scenes i will do sumthin else or make it fast so i wont see their stupid faces. <_<

scan0001-1.jpg

scan0002.jpg

I grabbed it soon after i noticed they got SMM on it. :D:P

Guest purpleZ

^^ Thanks for the magazine scan, ViELdA!

I noticed this some time ago. Since there had been cameo appearances of PJH's former co-stars (Jo Han-sun, Im Chang-jung), I noticed Ryu Shi Won on TV screen while PJH was enjoying the butt steamer (I think it's him, what do you guys think?).

rswu.jpg

They appeared together in the drama "Since We Met" and in the MV of Lee Hyun Woo (The End) along with So Ji Sub. Just noticed it. It feels like PJH is bringing all her pals in the drama. (although in a news article, that it's all thanks to Uhm Ji Won that JHS, ICJ appeared as cameos in the show).

Guest ViELdA

The Publication of Kim Bum Childhood Photos

[sport Korea] Tuesday, March 2nd 2010, 07:39

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5871/201003...00298820742.jpg

After Kim Bum childhood photos seen in 'Still, Marry Me` episode, more childhood photos were revealed.

In episode aired on February 25, Shin Young (Park Jin-hee) wonders about Min Jae childhood days. That time, the viewers can see photos during Min Jae childhood days. It's a cute boy with big eyes. The scene itself attracts the attention of viewers.

The publication of Kim Bum childhood photos in his mini homepage brings joy to the fans.

Many netizen give different reactions, "He's still look the same just like in his childhood"; "This child shows a sign of a Star"; "A cute little kid"; "Handsome even for a young kid!"' "See his eyes. Really cute little Kim Bum "; "So Natural, too handsome! He'll always be loved.."

Kim Bum and his silver hair along with his fashion style in 'Still, Marry Me' drama become hot topic among the viewers.

<Translate: ilwoo_aein>

<Reporter: Kim Eun Gyu / news@isportskorea.com >

<Ⓒ Sports / Entertainment News and Sports (isportskorea.com)>

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

just noticed this 1 :P oh my silver-hair-prince!! sooo cute. thanks for sharing iilwoo_aein! btw, in wic ep they r showing da pictures?

Only 4 episodes left, I hope BK will be given her own fair share of story line.

I want to see her in her soft side, she seemed so tough and like she can do anything without others help.

She is always giving but not receiving any.

She's like the WONDERWOMAN and BFF rolled into one.

I know why they keep pushing the SW-SM pairing, because they want to show how this relationship will affect SY-MJ respectively.

But we had seen so much lately, we had already been established in our minds how will they affect SY-MJ even before those episodes aired.

Stop the crap! We are missing so much important twists that you can still add up to the storyline.

Besides SY, BK is one of my fav . i love her character n just like u also i wana c her soft side and more scenes/storyline of BK. SW-SM..oh my... i think they ruined da storyline wif those two's. n i dun wana imagine wat wud it like if SW is wif SM at the end...

^^ Thanks for the preview link of episode 13 :)

Many BS-DJ moments. No MJ-SY moments in the preview, or just 1 second :( MJ's hair color is back. I was kinda used to his silver hair really :D

1 second? :o owww... i want to see em more :( love da silver hair.. i thot he will stick wif da silver hair at least until d end of SMM. but :(

Thanks, caffeinejunkie! It's been a long time since I last read Photoshop tutorial. You could try Good Tutorials.com. Good luck! :D

@purplez - i think its ryu shi won too ;) so they had working together b4 huh?:rolleyes: mmm...looking forward to the drama

Guest petite_be

Oh, I love this drama so much. I've just seen ep 11.

I knew that on the site of palikero67 will halt releasing eng sub of ep 12 because somebody had hardsubed this drama using his softsub.

How on earth can they do that?

They make the truely addictted Korean drama person like us mad.

On palikero67's site, he say that he will add viiki users on his distribution list if they ensure to see the drama offline by sending him private message through viiki.net . I'm a viiki user, but I can't watch this drama because of my area. I also want to send palikero67 message through viiki but I don't know how to send. I look for PM on viiki but can't find it. Does anybody know how to send message to palikero67? Can anybody help me?

Guest meisdeann

OMOooo..I miss a lot in this couple of days..T_T,,

@purpleZ, as always the sex eye scene is Daebak!! LOL

Thanks everyone for the link and update, nice to know there's lot of people been smitten by this drama.. ;)

Anybody know about the rating for past couple epi? *not that I care too much, this drama is my no 1 drama for now..just curious though..

Gaahh..why its not wed&Thur yet??? Need my MinYoung dose asap,,LOL :P

Guest upamak

Oh, I love this drama so much. I've just seen ep 11.

I knew that on the site of palikero67 will halt releasing eng sub of ep 12 because somebody had hardsubed this drama using his softsub.

How on earth can they do that?

They make the truely addictted Korean drama person like us mad.

On palikero67's site, he say that he will add viiki users on his distribution list if they ensure to see the drama offline by sending him private message through viiki.net . I'm a viiki user, but I can't watch this drama because of my area. I also want to send palikero67 message through viiki but I don't know how to send. I look for PM on viiki but can't find it. Does anybody know how to send message to palikero67? Can anybody help me?

u have to click on the person's name and go into their profile..ull see right underneath their profile display pic..theres bunch a link like channels topics and the last one is inbox..just click that and u can pm dat person

I AM SO MAD WITH THE PREVIEW...dere going to do it again show more SW n SM..whatever dere names r lol i never bothering remembering them...n its harder for me since i can even pronounce them right

the only persons name i can pronounce is Min Jaes n dats cuz hiz ma baby. atleast they will be revealing the truth to Min Jae about their relationship...i hope Min Jae doesnt leave Jin for this reason, maybe he wont give up his love for any reason or maybe he's willing to sacrifice his mother n make her happy since she got no love for 20 something years lol.... it sounds logical to do dat ...every child would want their mothers happiness.

i know everyone wants the old couple to separate so that JinMin can be together..but think about it the old couple is in love too...its hard for the both sides to separate...i think da best thing to do..is for both sides to move far away from each..n never see each other again... this way Min Jae can pretend like he doesnt have a mother n he's mother will b happy tooo...unless ofcouse Min jae's mother wants to ruin everything for JinMin.....I AM MAD !!! episode 14 better b good...or else i will force myself to learn korean language in 1 week..n den go pay the director a visit...

Guest upamak

oh btw did everyone see the part on the preview where Min Jae grabs Jin's hand takes her somewhere...it was right infront the same restuarant where Min Jae's mom is introducing him to her boy friend (jin's ex).

maybe his taking her into the restuarant to show her too..or maybe his pissed off..n his like "fine mom u live how u want, ill live wid my girlfriend how i want" omg dat wud be awesome

Guest purpleZ

So it is RSW. Thanks JEYEF for the pics :)

I hope what's in the preview is all the scene in episode 13 ;) Refering to SM-SW...

Here's the next eyes caps!

EYES EXPRESSION part 5 (all from episode 11)

eyes20.jpg

eyes18.jpg

eyes17.jpg

eyes19.jpg

eyes21.jpg

I like ALL the eyes expression above. My personal favorite is the ones in the bar, the mischievous MJ kiss. Man, talk about eye sex. The best look would be caps number 5, 9, 11, 13.

If you notice, PJH's and KB's eyes are so shiny when they stare at each other. It feels like PJH is feeling young and KB's enjoying playing the manly mature MJ a lot :D

Guest kelela

Another drive by reply because i have to get ready for work!

YAY, another "eyes" set! Personally, I love the guitar scene. Just the way SY eyes are to herself, leaning into MJ. How can that not say everything she feels about him?

And purpleZ - that gif. OMG. Love it. I like how MJ is just tall enough.

Guest purpleZ

ho ho ho ho .. thanks a bunch!!. such a hardowrking girl...

thanks for the cap...

purpleZ. i'm just wondering - what'll you do after this show is over? seriously!

Seriously, I don't know! Slowly going back to my old routine I guess ;) LOL. Actually I just found it on DC, cause I leave it open on my browser, if you're curious. I can only do this on my free days. You won't see me the whole day tomorrow, cause I have to work. I won't be addicted to any other dramas than this, at least for a couple of years. My last one would be What Happened in Bali, like 4 years ago. Phew!

Archived