[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Guest petite_be

u have to click on the person's name and go into their profile..ull see right underneath their profile display pic..theres bunch a link like channels topics and the last one is inbox..just click that and u can pm dat person

Another problem is that I don't know his ID on viiki.

Anyway thanks u very much.

I think I'll try to send him message through google site. I think his ID on google is also palikero67

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the caps are good but im all squeed up at this photo

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/7194/eyes19.jpg

since when Kim Bum get to be this cute.. aishhhh..

Min-ho yahhhh, u better out-cute him in Personal Taste, ok? otherwise this nuna will hv to disown u..

and noticing his perfect hair in each photos, the hair assistant must be flexing her chopstick skills to the max again, LOL

Guest isabella_lp

Guys! I found the cut kissing scene of episode 12 (the piano kiss)! OMG! Smoking. H.O.T!

http://pudding.paran.com/main.php?reDirect...ps^det^pud^navi

OH.MY.GOD.!

Now you guys understand why I just wanted to throw something at my PC and/or curse someone out there when realized I was cheated in ep 12 after having anxiously waited for the kiss like a fool :angry:<_<

Guest Isvarmt

Does anyone know where I can find Shin Youngs bags? Prefferably the black version of her large, studded one? :D

Guest upamak

Another problem is that I don't know his ID on viiki.

Anyway thanks u very much.

I think I'll try to send him message through google site. I think his ID on google is also palikero67

ull see him/her on the still, marry me page...he a comment so that people can contact him

Guest ViELdA

So it is RSW. Thanks JEYEF for the pics :)

I hope what's in the preview is all the scene in episode 13 ;) Refering to SM-SW...

Here's the next eyes caps!

EYES EXPRESSION part 5 (all from episode eyes20.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3233/eyes18.jpg[

%7Boption%7Deyes17.jpg[/i

%7Boption%7Deyes19.jpg

%7Boption%7Deyes21.jpg

I like ALL the eyes expression above. My personal favorite is the ones in the bar, the mischievous MJ kiss. Man, talk about eye sex. The best look would be caps number 5, 9, 11, 13.

If you notice, PJH's and KB's eyes are so shiny when they stare at each other. It feels like PJH is feeling young and KB's enjoying playing the manly mature MJ a lot :D

uuuhhh....am goin to reply on this post 1st. others will do it tmro..

i guess i will dream of jinbum again tonite... purplez, i loveeee uuuu!! :lol:

Guest purpleZ

OH.MY.GOD.!

Now you guys understand why I just wanted to throw something at my PC and/or curse someone out there when realized I was cheated in ep 12 after having anxiously waited for the kiss like a fool :angry:<_<

I can relate to your feelings. I hope they will include it on the DVD. Why on earth would they cut that hot kiss, right? They shouldn't care too much about what others think...

uuuhhh....am goin to reply on this post 1st. others will do it tmro..

i guess i will dream of jinbum again tonite... purplez, i loveeee uuuu!! :lol:

Np! Have a nice jinbum dream! See you tomorrow!

Today's Choi Cheol Ho's birthday (Ban Seok). Happy Birthday!

I AM MAD !!! episode 14 better b good...or else i will force myself to learn korean language in 1 week..n den go pay the director a visit...

I just read this comment. Lol! Go girl! I'm mad too...

I wouldn't know how they're going to solve this SM-SW and MJ-SY relationship. Any thoughts?

Guest kelela

Does anyone know where I can find Shin Youngs bags? Prefferably the black version of her large, studded one? :D

Check back a few pages or search moxsie.com.

Going crazy over here - I can only go to Fashion Island Mall (in California) and window shop for so long. I am waiting but I still don't see eps 12 released with sub. So as not to soundI dumb and keeping asking the wrong question, let me ask all the experts out there. Because of an infraction from someone who violated the copywrite law at Viikii, does this mean all future subs from this program will be on hold? The only way we can view future episodes is to wait until this program is finished, right?

I just want to say I have really appreciate everyone inputs, pictures and all have shared on this forum.

Thanks for a close up shot. wish they could have done more than kissing :P :P . I m loving the main couple more and more, i like the fact that, the relationship is going strong each episode hope they stay that way till the end. SY and MJ compliment each other they blend so well. KimBum was way to suave for me. Excited for the next episode.. I m official SY and MJ shipper now...

I made some icons. Feel free to use, but don't forget to give proper credits to me :D

Thank you so much for the icons are fabulous!!!

I started to love this drama e now I'm addict, it's so cute, funny and good!

I'm so sad that it isn't very appreciated in is homeland, because it's wonderful! It's my favorite drama of this season!

P.s. sorry for my english!

Guest purpleZ

^^ I know I am happy :D

Going crazy over here - I can only go to Fashion Island Mall (in California) and window shop for so long. I am waiting but I still don't see eps 12 released with sub. So as not to soundI dumb and keeping asking the wrong question, let me ask all the experts out there. Because of an infraction from someone who violated the copywrite law at Viikii, does this mean all future subs from this program will be on hold? The only way we can view future episodes is to wait until this program is finished, right?

I wanna have the bag and the shoes too! If I search at Yesstyle, which brand shoud I search? For the bag and the shoes. Don't you guys love SY's overall style too? The short leather jacket, the blouses. Love them all!

I think probably till they remove the episodes streaming using their subs. I wonder if this happened to Pasta too. I read that they also sub the drama much faster. But were they also used for streaming, were they being hardsubbed?

Thanks for a close up shot. wish they could have done more than kissing :P :P . I m loving the main couple more and more, i like the fact that, the relationship is going strong each episode hope they stay that way till the end. SY and MJ compliment each other they blend so well. KimBum was way to suave for me. Excited for the next episode.. I m official SY and MJ shipper now...

Yay, we have more and more ShinJae / MinYoung shippers here! Welcome, 1crazynyt!

Thank you so much for the icons are fabulous!!!

I started to love this drama e now I'm addict, it's so cute, funny and good!

I'm so sad that it isn't very appreciated in is homeland, because it's wonderful! It's my favorite drama of this season!

Np! Welcome to this thread, Frae!

Guest kelela

I just want to say I have really appreciate everyone inputs, pictures and all have shared on this forum.

If you go to the link for the soft subs from ViiKii, you can PM palikero, the person on ViiKii who graciously converted the subs to soft subs and they might give you access.

@Frae - I LOVE your City Hall signature. That scene is SO emotional.

If you go to the link for the soft subs from ViiKii, you can PM palikero, the person on ViiKii who graciously converted the subs to soft subs and they might give you access.

I know this might sound stupid but I've been trying to find out how to send PM to palikero since yesterday and .... I really dunno how??? ottoke??... I'm dying to watch ep 12 and have been repeating ep 11 just to satisfy my craving of SMM.... haiishhhh!!! The soft subs link is thru SMM channel? Pleaseeee help me!!!

If you notice, PJH's and KB's eyes are so shiny when they stare at each other.

WOW purpleZ ... those are the best bits of ep 11 and 12! THANKS!

yes, with all those intense smouldering looks - those two give 'starry eyed lovers' everything the description deserves, and more! their eyes totally brighten like shiny stars when they look at each other.

It feels like PJH is feeling young and KB's enjoying playing the manly mature MJ a lot :D

my take too.

and those two have such a natural chemistry together ... this pairing is enjoyably sooo very believable.

Park Jin Hee has always played all her roles well (to me at least) .... but Kim Beom here is whoa! really surprising (esp after BOF). these two really complement each other, and Kim Beom looks like he's enjoying being in love with Shin Young (PJH). :lol:

can't wait for ep 13 and 14 :wub: ... but then this also means - next wk are the very last 2 eppies - noooooo. :(

Guest caffienejunkie

I know this might sound stupid but I've been trying to find out how to send PM to palikero since yesterday and .... I really dunno how??? ottoke??... I'm dying to watch ep 12 and have been repeating ep 11 just to satisfy my craving of SMM.... haiishhhh!!! The soft subs link is thru SMM channel? Pleaseeee help me!!!

Ha, I had problems with this, too--I'm so used to seeing a little "send message" button somewhere :).

First of all, you must have an account. Click on Palikero67's name (It should be in the comments somewhere on the Woman who wants to marry viiki page). This will take you to his/her profile. Click on "inbox". Messages palikero67 has received will be displayed. At the top of those messages, there will be an empty white box into which you can type a message. I think it actually says "write a message to palikero67" or something above it. I looked right past it the first time I was trying to PM palikero67. I just assumed that the "box" was a message soeone else had already written :)

@PurpleZ--Gorgeous pictures, and once again, absolutely gorgeous coloring. You inspire me to work on my non-existant photoshopping skills :). Thank you for the kiss gif, too! Geez, why did they have to cut it? I wish I could somehow save the gif to my computer somehow.

marryposter.jpg

Yay, we have more and more ShinJae / MinYoung shippers here! Welcome, 1crazynyt!

Thanks for the warm welcome, that was so nice purpleZ im gonna be a regular here starting today.. Let's all enjoy ShinJae/MinYoung... Love them. The not so ordinary couple.. Can't wait what's going to happen tomorrow, more sweet and giddy moments and more more kissing... :P:P:P

Guest thehibiscus

Sang Woo had better not tell Shin Young to give up on Min Jae so he can go ahead with whatsherface otherwise I'm going to be sooooooooooooo mad.

Archived