[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Guest upamak

I did that but didn't see his nick....hmmmmm...start wondering if I even know what my eyes is seeing?...Am I the only one didn't see his nick on the first page... ;)

@upamak

arghhhhh....this is so frustrating ....anyway I'm going to sleep....Maybe after a good rest I will be able to find palikero's nick on Viikii again...thanks for your help anyway.

Good night

oooo im sorryy i think palikero deleted his/her comment from the first page..i saw someone else telling u where he left another comment..if u still cant find..just ask around in viikii.. or on da still, marry me page, im sure palikero will notice ur comment

You know the PM must not like Shin Young. The reason is SM can tell her son not to see this woman (SY) but she on the other hand can go on an affair with SW. Isn't this a little double standard here? What gives Mr. PM.

As for going to Korea to kick some a**, :angry: I would love to join you but I have an important business meeting coming up so I have to stay and prepare for this. Otherwise, this bad mama would love to go to Korea just for the heck of it.

Come on subs.....

good luck with the business meeting !!

what do you mean I read a lot of your minds :P?

about the 2nd thing.... true! Some women *cough*SangMi*cough* are though but it's understandable given the circumstances of their past =/

And yes it's raw and unbridled (the feelings on this show that is) because they actually EXPRESS it without any annoying detours and without sending hidden signals. Ha Min Jae was saying he liked Shin Young since what, like episode 6 or so??? Sang Woo says it --> "I love you Sang Mi". Shin Young says it "I'll stay with him because I love him". Ha Min Jae says it. I think the reason why this show gets to everyone who watches it is actually because of that. Of how everyone plays with their cards on the table, not afraid to say and show what they feel (and HOW these actors show it soooo well). How NICE would it be to live in a world with bare feelings, where you can stare down at the soul of someone through their shining eyes and just feel happy about it because not only can you hear straightforward confessions of love but also see them in these eyes? Because at the moment I'm running back and forth, sending a few text messages with every word thought out, and then being on ignore mode for a few days, and then anxiously looking at my cell phone for that person's messages. So I'm kind of envious, and this is a great form of escapism!

ps: also LOL @ Boo Ki with her vitamin water... in French we have an expression for that...she's really "Branché" (direct french-english translation means "plugged" aka directly linked with the trendy and mundane things of this life, just like you girls and your handbags/shoes that you want to take from Shin Young ;))

pps: Boo Ki is also mad hot....jesus, I can't resist a woman with short hair [off-topicness](my #1 favorite being Kara's Seungyeon at the moment... she's a cute train with that short hair)[/off-topicness]

hey ur a guy? wow cool to see a guy watching dramas...most guys think im weirdo

specially at work im constantly getting made fun of. even my bosses !! seesh

one co worker once was like "WHY OH WHY? lol so dramatic i am like WTH im just watching a drama thats a different language big deal..

i like how u like girls with short hair... my boyfriend wont let me cut my hair n its getting annoying..

it seems like you have some love going on in the air...hehe wonderful times

this drama makes me wanna break up with my bf and fall in love all over again....i noe im mean

and like u said its the fact that every character expresses their feeling straight out that makes us love this drama more.. in other Kdramas i usually dont know the reason why a character likes another..like creating destiny..i never got the point of their love (the main leads) like why do they love each other?

in this drama since the romance was being opened up slowly to us we were able to see all the reasons behind. why min jae likes shin young? cuz shes a strong woman and soft at the same time..shes 34 and acts like it n at the same time she can be 25 too n act childish in a cute sense.

why does shin young like min jae? cuz he knows how to care and handle situations the right way..his unique in making every moment fun

where as in other kdramas...we see some romance when the characters are first starting to express their love and thats it...after that its like getting married n having kids...we never really understand why they like each other

100303 TvN Enews Kim Bum & Park Jin Hee Interview - The woman who still wants to get married BTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsTm-rdstno

100303 Kim Bum & Park Jin Hee - One Two Three MV - Heo Ga Yoon (4Minute) (The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry OST)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YFikDjeWpQ

hey in the interview is she saying that she is mad cuz she didnt get enough smooching from Min Jae? just a thought :huh:

made some signatures and wallpapers for the couple... :D

can i use some of them here and on viikii...promise to give u credit...shall i call u smart chicken or something else? funny username btw lol

ooo looks like they will be focusing on Boo Ki more this time

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lynnjay

Hi everyone! I decided that I needed to watch a new drama so I tried this, and I must say I'm definitely not disappointed! I marathoned the whole 11 episodes in two days heehee :] It's pretty upsetting that people have violated the whole do-not-hardsub issue, and spoil it for the rest of us :(

I have experience in timing, encoding files... I know WITHS2 is working on subs, but for some of us, we can't wait to get all the goodness T_T I've seen chinese subbed files lying around, so if any chinese fan is interested and willing to translate the drama for us, I'm willing to do everything else :]

I can't wait till I get my hands on this week's ep, more spazzing to come! ^_^

Guest thaotmai

oooo im sorryy i think palikero deleted his/her comment from the first page..i saw someone else telling u where he left another comment..if u still cant find..just ask around in viikii.. or on da still, marry me page, im sure palikero will notice ur comment

Arghhh...I guess i'm a step behind everyone else...Ohhh well.. just have to watch the raw version for now....

Guest purpleZ

Wow guys! I just got back from work and I read all your comments. I'm going to get back to you later, cause there are so many to comment back ;)

Now I'm going to download episode 13 and watch it tonight!

See u later!

P.S.: Thanks semi-fly, cute-girl and AM Addiction for the download links. I gotta gather all the download links to put them on the first post!

Guest Isvarmt

Viikii doesn't work for me - I don't know why; maybe because I'm not in the U.S? :C

Anyway, I'm DYING to get softsubs for ep. 12. ;-; It's just lying there on my hd waiting to get subs to match.

Regarding the bag, still no luck finding it. :( Its called "Piper" but its sold out.

Guest rensebastian

Last time I checked, this drama is about 3 girlfriends experiencing the demands of life after 30. I don't recall seeing a story line about a bitter wife and mother pulling a hank panky with a younger man in its synopsis..If they were going to plunk in so much of this story line then they should've added her damn face in the posters and in the press releases. Watching Sang Mi and Sang Woo is such a bore. Just get these two together and be done with it. and where's Bu-Ki's kid? we've seen over 8-9 episodes of those two idiots play around and none for our fabulous Bu-Ki?

Thanks for the caps and links ladies and gent. I certainly enjoyed every single posts in this thread. :)

The divide between different cultures and places is very interesting. The first time I came across the subject of a conflict between young lovers and their parents, who are also lovers, was in a movie named, "A Summer Place". The movie was made in the U.S. ... in 1959! :o

I don't want to say that this type of situation is the norm in the U.S. But, given that this theme was in a major motion picture, as far back as 1959, it certainly would not be earth-shaking news to anyone, in the U.S. by now. :huh:

I like that the story didn't drag out the revelation about the criss-crossed relationships. So, there can be more time to resolve their issues. But, ep. 13 focused too much on the newly-weds. In moderation, 'cute' is cute and fine. Too much of it becomes silly and tiresome. And, it was too much in this episode. <_<

And, I am so happy that Bu Ki beat that 'sucker' in the match. I wish she had hit him a few more times ... and harder! :D:P

Guest purpleZ

This one must not be missed for ShinJae / MinYoung or even JinBum shippers! :D

Thank you so much ilwoo_aein!!

"Park Jin Hee notice Kim Bum is the Best Partner in Kissing"

20100302163733397b0_164348_0.jpg

Actress Park Jin Hee from drama "Still Marry, Me" talks about the kissing scene with Kim Bum.

Park Jin-hee will appear in tvN ENEWS program "Behind the Scene with Star: Telling Life Story to the public" on March 3rd.

Actress Park Jin-hee from MBC drama 'Still, Marry Me' was having a hard time at first since she has to act with a 11-year-old younger actor Kim Bum. She was really worried because of the age gap. But now, she feels at ease. She thinks that Kim Bum is the best partner.

Kim Bum and the kissing scene becomes hot topic lately. The drama staff says, "A special thing has been prepared for the kissing scene." It's to arouse curiosity about the story.

Park Jin Hee also talks about the behind story about her debut to the public. She was helped by her friend. Her friend took her for taking opportunity in an audition.

Despite many scandals that involve her in entertainment industry, Park Jin-hee does not remember how many bad news about her including her fashion style can be seen through some TV programs by the public.

Hongsaem News / idsoft3@reviewstar.net

Translation: ilwoo_aein

Source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

Guest purpleZ

How NICE would it be to live in a world with bare feelings, where you can stare down at the soul of someone through their shining eyes and just feel happy about it because not only can you hear straightforward confessions of love but also see them in these eyes? Because at the moment I'm running back and forth, sending a few text messages with every word thought out, and then being on ignore mode for a few days, and then anxiously looking at my cell phone for that person's messages. So I'm kind of envious, and this is a great form of escapism!

epixeltwin, you noticed the purple bottle again, huh? Actually it started right from the beginning already. Remember the press conference? Those purple bottles made their first appearance there ;)

a6aded3569f78a7f241f148.jpg

1001144b4ebea8b6d05.jpg

All in all, well said. It's hard for me to describe what this show is doing to me in a poetic way like you guys do. It's some sort of a fantasy, you know it's not real, but you keep it inside you as a spirit lifter? Escape from the real world, even if it's just in your fantasy. Did it sound silly? ;)

I'll be right there with you, man. There are four episodes left and if they don't swing the focus back, it's going to drive me nuts. I really do wonder if they're going to end with a wedding. It's going to be interesting if they do. (There's no way it's going to have a sad ending.) And I'm really hoping someone gives Buki a spinoff. That woman got so cheated out of a story line. I would much rather watch her smooching someone than the SM/SY.

I'm really tired of SM-SW storyline if MJ-SY scenes are being sacrificed. I'm kinda mad, softly put. Don't know where to complain!!

I like that the story didn't drag out the revelation about the criss-crossed relationships. So, there can be more time to resolve their issues. But, ep. 13 focused too much on the newly-weds. In moderation, 'cute' is cute and fine. Too much of it becomes silly and tiresome. And, it was too much in this episode. <_<

And, I am so happy that Bu Ki beat that 'sucker' in the match. I wish she had hit him a few more times ... and harder! :D:P

Yeah, I really see many BS-DJ scenes. They're too overly cute that it gets tiresome. Why aren't they focusing on MJ-SY anymore? Please go back to them...

Hi, everyone! Does anybody has engsubs for episode 12?

Sorry dear, I don't think it will be out for now. Did you check this website: http://sites.google.com/site/palikero67/su...les/city-lovers You should try to pm palikero67.

Guest favoree

Oh LUV? I love you- because this is my favourite scene of this episode too!

Thanks to all you for your links guys, I have just watched the 13 episode, and what I say from the eyes of PJH- as I can only read from eyes, not knowing the language- she puts very much effort and emotion into this role. She looks genuinely unhappy at first, and when MJ reappears her eyes are sparkling again. Her emotion is virtually fireburning her from inside. PJH lost some weight during filming,she now seems so fragile, it must be tough to act such a high love. She is also incredibly feminine, which must be her true nature, and not the tough reporter as her role dictates. KB is good boy too. These two are very good partners for acting together. :)

Also I wait for your generous translating of the development of the story, as there is this probleme with subs.

Thank you!!

Archived