[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Guest caffienejunkie

I saw that as well. I knew it was going to happen. I would have liked to emailed links of the offending parties to Palikero67. I just found it disrespectful for sites to do that and NOT EVEN TAKE OUT THE WARNINGS.

I have VIA with WITHS2, so I don't have to wait that long. I was getting spoiled by ViiKii's subs... now I just have to wait. I'm OK with it. The conversation here has been on par and really good.

I was hoping it wouldn't happen... hoping :). And yes, it was stupid on their part for not taking out the warnings. How obvious can one be? It just really shows how much they don't care. The fact that they were hardsubbing and streaming is one thing, but not removing the warning... it shows that they didn't even care if they got caught and the production of the softsubs was stopped, making it worse for everyone.

I love the conversation here, but I hate spoilers, so I tend to be afraid to read stuff here until I've seen the episodes. I don't read the recaps at dramabeans, either. I'd rather just watch it with subs and be surprised :).

Hopefully WithS2 is speeding up a bit. I love them to death--they actually started up around the time that I first got into asian dramas--but they've been rather slow with WWSWTM. I'm hopeful now that they've subbed through episode 10. It was just very irritating when they first subbed episode 4, and it had been over a week since they had released it VIA and they still hadn't released it to the general public. I was used to it only taking a couple of extra days. Then again, maybe I am just super excited about this show and got the dates mixed up. They do a great job with subbing, though.

Unfortunately I've got a lot of homework this week, so episodes 11 and 12 will probably have to wait for break. Maybe by then 13 and 14 will be out, too, and I can have a wonderful marathon! :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest epixeltwin

Argh I'm so scared to browse this thread now that I've been away for 4 days because I don't want episode 12 spoiled since I've only seen 11 subbed. And what an explosive 11th ending!. I'm really so eager to see ep.12.

My thoughts about ep.11:

1st of all - real glad that SY stood up to SM. None of the cliché KDrama stuff about respecting the elder's wish however foolish/impossible/hurtful it might be. You're a woman of 2010 and you showed it SY!

2nd of all - liked Sang Woo's character in this episode. He seemed sincere, truthful, disturbed, and innocent to me.

3rd of all - not enough MJ-SY moments -_- although the guitar scene was veryyy cute hehe

4th - ROFL @ DJ and BS's trick to get the wedding accepted

and finally --

WHAT-A-CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that as well. I knew it was going to happen. I would have liked to emailed links of the offending parties to Palikero67. I just found it disrespectful for sites to do that and NOT EVEN TAKE OUT THE WARNINGS.

I have VIA with WITHS2, so I don't have to wait that long. I was getting spoiled by ViiKii's subs... now I just have to wait. I'm OK with it. The conversation here has been on par and really good.

Same here hehe WithS2 is awesome and I really don't mind having donated my money ^^ ... still ViiKii was quicker so my addiction could get fed faster but WithS2 subs are a must see, they are much better quality so now it'll just be 1 watch instead of 1.5 hehe ^^

Guest kelela

@caffienejunkie - I know. I feel like some people just wanted to push them out. Hey, I wanted to see them ASAP (they do Pasta super fast as well) and ViiKii certainly helped and I totally appreciate it. I just really hate the disrespect and laziness on the offending parties.

Also, I am the opposite, I enjoy spoilers. This and Pasta are the first dramas I am seeing in progress, so I actually don't feel like I am being spoiled, whereas older dramas, I skip to the end when I am impatient.

@epixeltwin - I am noticing the sub difference as well. In fact, I re-downloaded them all from WITHS2 because I am going to do mini marathons on the weekends to get ready for the end.

OH NO THE END?!?

I really enjoyed a lot of the conversation here and I hope we find another drama to continue our addiction.

Guest ViELdA

hey hey,,, new member here!! Im a fan of Bummie n a hugest fan of JinHee since come back soon ae... i was soooooooooo excited wen I know they are working together in SMM!! I really really into this couple now! even love their chemistry more than BumSo chemistry!! they are soooo cute together. Hope Im welcome here.

love,

Yvaine Jung

jinbumm.jpg

Guest kelela

hey hey,,, new member here!! Im a fan of Bummie n a hugest fan of JinHee since come back soon ae... i was soooooooooo excited wen I know they are working together in SMM!! I really really into this couple now! even love their chemistry more than BumSo chemistry!! they are soooo cute together. Hope Im welcome here.

love,

Yvaine Jung

Definitely! It's been really fun here the last few weeks, Great discussions and screen caps. Go back several pages and comment!

Guest ViELdA

hey kelela! thanks! yeah i can see that! i've been thru the pages already before posting! i thot i just wana be a quiet member for this thread bt as i go thru all the discussions i think i sud join. guess i cud share loads more stuffs of SMM togeter wif u guys.. am still stuck at ep 10 rite now.. my internet connection is very slow lately...urgghhhh! i hate it wen i hav to wait for 'ages' to watch the next eps aftr seeing da caps. wana c da piano scene badly!!! btw, i loved all the caps esp da eye lock scenes and their dating scenes! love all scenes actually! Bummie looked more breathtaking with da new silver hair. at first i thot...eeiirghh... :huh: wat a weird hair.. bt then after i watch the ep wif da silver hair... WOW!!! I cant breath...haha.. ok gtg...got class...will be back later! :)

edit:

i read da interview (da 1 purplez posted above-parkjinhee scandal) a few times already... n i still confused wat it is all about.. :wacko:

Guest purpleZ

1st of all - real glad that SY stood up to SM. None of the cliché KDrama stuff about respecting the elder's wish however foolish/impossible/hurtful it might be. You're a woman of 2010 and you showed it SY!

2nd of all - liked Sang Woo's character in this episode. He seemed sincere, truthful, disturbed, and innocent to me.

3rd of all - not enough MJ-SY moments -_- although the guitar scene was veryyy cute hehe

4th - ROFL @ DJ and BS's trick to get the wedding accepted

and finally --

WHAT-A-CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I LOVE about this drama and about SY particularly. No typical reactions you would expect. She knows what she wants and nobody can stand in her way. Not MJ's mom and not even the society. She doesn't care being thought as "aunty horny" like her colleague said. I can imagine people think like that, but hello!, it's just a 10 year age gap, not 20!

The cliffhanger is quickly "resolved". Great drama doesn't drag with long misunderstandings :D That's how amazing this show is.

love,

Yvaine Jung

Welcome, Yvaine! Of course you're welcome here. I hope you enjoy it here and exchange your thoughts with us. Keep this thread alive, is our mission :D

Agree with KB-PJH chemistry! I'm biased, nobody has better chemistry than them in 5 years ;)

Yeah, I kinda like KB's silver hair. I think I'm kinda used to it. He looks sexy. But I still want his original hair color returns.

===========

It sucked that they hardsub the subs from viikii. I knew that this would happen. Hope things will be resolved soon... And yes, WITHS2 subs are of much better quality. That's why it's taking longer.

Guest ViELdA

hi purplez...thanks for da warm welcome! and of course it will keep alive since u guys got da new member here. hehe.

ya ya!! that is sooooooo very true!!! and u know wat, i dun mind if shinyoung-minjae change to kimbum-jinhee... haha. ahhh...am sooo crazy bout diz couple! i dreamt about em almost every night after watchin SMM. oh God! never been sooo very crazy about a tv show couple since my fav jooshin couple! Now the drooling fever has come again!

btw, got any vid on da MBC interview with Kim Bum?

Guest purpleZ

hi purplez...thanks for da warm welcome! and of course it will keep alive since u guys got da new member here. hehe.

ya ya!! that is sooooooo very true!!! and u know wat, i dun mind if shinyoung-minjae change to kimbum-jinhee... haha. ahhh...am sooo crazy bout diz couple! i dreamt about em almost every night after watchin SMM. oh God! never been sooo very crazy about a tv show couple since my fav jooshin couple! Now the drooling fever has come again!

btw, got any vid on da MBC interview with Kim Bum?

Yup, I wish that it's going to be Kim Bum-Jin Hee too ;)

Here's the clip of the interview with Kim Bum:

Guest ViELdA

Yup, I wish that it's going to be Kim Bum-Jin Hee too ;)

Here's the clip of the interview with Kim Bum:

argghh!! my stupid intnt cnncction!! :angry: will check it later! hey, u make me lost in jinbum dreamland again!! dat wallpaper is soooooooo sweet!! more plsss... n can i download? wana make it my desktop wallpaper! make some icons, banners n artworks too!!

p/s; may our wish come true!! :P

Guest purpleZ

argghh!! my stupid intnt cnncction!! :angry: will check it later! hey, u make me lost in jinbum dreamland again!! dat wallpaper is soooooooo sweet!! more plsss... n can i download? wana make it my desktop wallpaper! make some icons, banners n artworks too!!

p/s; may our wish come true!! :P

Thanks! Sure, go ahead. Will post more artworks later on :D

Guest upamak

omg the above eye caps were the best its unbelievable how flirty they are even in normal conversations hehe

so the subs r stopped? n i noticed the other website WTh2 or sumthing like that has only up to episode 6....what r we gonna dooo...nooooo im so sad now im gonna have to wait for a month in a half to watch them on viikii =/

Guest ViELdA

OMG OMGGGG OMG!!!!!!!! my heart is racing too!! and i cant breath rite now!! YAAH purplez!!! Wat hav u done to meeeeeee???!!! U made me cant wait to watch ep 10!!! I JUST LOVE THESEEEEE esp da 1 wic u made ur avatar with it!!!! Moreee plsssssssss!!!

Guest isabella_lp

purpleZ, you're really awesome! I totally love your Eyes Expression series :wub: :wub: :wub: You must love this drama sooooo much to do that all along.

I really like the way MJ and SY express their love in this drama. One is very intense and passionate, the other is very brave and (quite) decisive. They both know what their hearts want and go with it. No flamboyance, no lies, very straightforward and like someone has just pointed out, I like that fact that they are always frank with each other, no such stupid things like "I wanna keep it for myself 'cos I don't wanna trouble you", bla bla... What the heck are lovers for if they are afraid of sharing their worries and concerns with one another?

Oh gosh, are men like MJ all dead already? :(

Guest purpleZ

omg the above eye caps were the best its unbelievable how flirty they are even in normal conversations hehe

Yeah, you notice? Flirty air everywhere they are :D

Because some people violated the rules not to stream their subs, that's why they halt the release of future subs. I hope the problem will be resolved soon. Or there are some of us here, including me, who do little summaries / recaps. So that might help erase your curiosity :)

OMG OMGGGG OMG!!!!!!!! my heart is racing too!! and i cant breath rite now!! YAAH purplez!!! Wat hav u done to meeeeeee???!!! U made me cant wait to watch ep 10!!! I JUST LOVE THESEEEEE esp da 1 wic u made ur avatar with it!!!! Moreee plsssssssss!!!

Yup, understandable. It's not me who made the influence, but it's their convincing, flirty, irresistible stares to each other like they want to have each other so bad :D

purpleZ, you're really awesome! I totally love your Eyes Expression series :wub: :wub: :wub: You must love this drama sooooo much to do that all along.

I really like the way MJ and SY express their love in this drama. One is very intense and passionate, the other is very brave and (quite) decisive. They both know what their hearts want and go with it. No flamboyance, no lies, very straightforward and like someone has just pointed out, I like that fact that they are always frank with each other, no such stupid things like "I wanna keep it for myself 'cos I don't wanna trouble you", bla bla... What the heck are lovers for if they are afraid of sharing their worries and concerns with one another?

Oh gosh, are men like MJ all dead already? :(

Thanks, isabella_lp. Yup, I'm crazy about this drama. I had no idea that I would be so addicted to this one!

That would be me who said that ;) The fact that they're straightforward towards each other is the awesome thing about this drama, especially MJ-SY pairing. Yeah, Min Jae, where are you??

Guest ViELdA

Love is in the air... :wub:

so we got prob wif da sub? aisshhh.. i got prob wif my net connection dat i wont be able to watch da rest eps n now this thing come up? :angry:

@purplez, we're on da same boat... totally addicted!!! i hope my intnt cnnctn will be back to normal very soon... my life woudnt complete without jinbum!! n thank u very much purplez..the caps at least cud decrease my fever temperature.. haha.. need more aspirin and vitamins from u!!

we cud only meet minjae typ on tv :(

kisss.jpg

Archived