[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest purpleZ

How about this drama ? good or not ? please some body answer my question :(

Hi, elriany! I may be biased, but also from many other viewers' point of view, this drama is good! Give it a try and who knows you'll come and stalk a lot like us? ;)

Guest ripgal

This drama is indeed a breathe of fresh air. It has the Dalja's Spring and 9end2outs feel, but manages to set itself apart with its distinctive takes on the types of love encountered by the different individuals in the drama. The 3 ladies are amusing and entertaining to watch as the guys add more spice and excitement to their lives. The hilarity may be a bit over at times but still endearing and enjoyable to feast at. Pacing is right on, music wonderful. Everything in here's definitely a sweet treat.

I know a lot of people are into the main couple Min-Young. I love them too (their nuna-dongsaeng love relationship/chemistry is awesome!), but I also love the friendship between the 3 ladies. All the different encounters in love bound and bridled by different circumstances. I love how the 3 ladies always talk about their love relationships so openly and freely. I love how crazy both Shin Young and Da Jung are despite their different perceptions on love, and I love how Bu Ki always serves as a voice of reason for them both. Shin Young's stern, but I love how she can just go crazy and fun when she feels like it. Da Jung's mad fickle, but her antics are so amusing to watch. Bu Ki, cool and sophisticated, but I love her loyalty towards both of her friends. They just match so well together.

Park Jin Hee and Kim Bum on the other hand has wonderful wonderful chemistry. I have to be honest I didn't really like how Min Jae spoke in the first half of the drama. I thought he was awfully cheesy and sugary. His smiles sometimes rubbed me the wrong way and it got quite a bit uncomfortable. But seeing SY fall slowly for this 24-year old made me try to appreciate KB's acting more. The more I saw of him, the more I understood why SY fell for him in the first place. When I saw SY smile so sweetly acknowledging that she's in love in Ep 8, I knew. So no matter how cheesy or how over MJ looked while trying to express his love for SY, that was it. That was what SY wanted to feel. The tummy flutter, the heart-beat, the longing for love feeling..etc. And MJ gave her all of that.

I'm currently on Ep 9, so I do have a lot to catch up. But as for now, this drama totally RAWKZ~~

And oh, Min Jae's grey hair... sooo sexy!!

This drama is indeed a breathe of fresh air. It has the Dalja's Spring and 9end2outs feel, but manages to set itself apart with its distinctive takes on the types of love encountered by the different individuals in the drama. The 3 ladies are amusing and entertaining to watch as the guys add more spice and excitement to their lives. The hilarity may be a bit over at times but still endearing and enjoyable to feast at. Pacing is right on, music wonderful. Everything in here's definitely a sweet treat.

@ ripgal

i actually like this one better than Dalja's Spring now ... though I loved Dalja back then.

but I also love the friendship between the 3 ladies. All the different encounters in love bound and bridled by different circumstances. I love how the 3 ladies always talk about their love relationships so openly and freely. I love how crazy both Shin Young and Da Jung are despite their different perceptions on love, and I love how Bu Ki always serves as a voice of reason for them both. Shin Young's stern, but I love how she can just go crazy and fun when she feels like it. Da Jung's mad fickle, but her antics are so amusing to watch. Bu Ki, cool and sophisticated, but I love her loyalty towards both of her friends. They just match so well together.

i enjoy the 3 girls a lot ... and SY's whole team of reporters are a riot too --- and they're soooo smitten with Ha Min Jae and always taking his side! :lol:

another enjoyable friendship is BS and MJ. their moments together, the hilarious the man to man advice - all from this 'hoo-bae' who hadn't even had his first kiss yet, but knew all the supposed right moves to dispense advice! :D

yet despite enjoying the 3 girls -- there is also stuff about Da-Jung that irritated me.

like her pretentiousness (despite being so open abt it), her anal-ness abt so many things.... and how awful she can be sometimes. like telling Sang Woo about the bet, and how she keeps being difficult and so insensitive about the age-gap thing with all those questions at her birthday (somewhere @ ep 10?) when talking to Min Jae. i mean - oh puleeze. have some tact and respect, girl ...c'mon! this is your gf ... and this is the guy your friend chose afterall.

try be more supportive, even if you don't approve of the guy or their age gap! (to me, DJ's questions to MJ were plain squirm-worthy). fortunately, MJ had the poise to breeze through that whole conversation, holding his own well.

but i was thinking throughout : hullo, Da Jung sii ... must you? how difficult can you be? why make things so awkward?

Park Jin Hee and Kim Bum on the other hand has wonderful wonderful chemistry. I have to be honest I didn't really like how Min Jae spoke in the first half of the drama. I thought he was awfully cheesy and sugary.His smiles sometimes rubbed me the wrong way and it got quite a bit uncomfortable.

i know exactly what you mean - the first couple of eppies ... i was NOT impressed by Kim Bum (despite thinking he looks so much better and more convincingly older than he did in BOF).

and despite being totally under the spell of Ha Min Jae and Lee Shin Young later .....

NOT swayed initially by his arrogant playing hard to get tactics and his other smooth player-antics either.

or the fact he always needed to put on an act (and of course, i was also quite biased to begin with. bec i came in with a really skeptical mindset about how Kim Bum the BOF actor was going to pull all this off).

and did anyone ever feel MJ was a little underhanded in moving in on SY with the excuse of the bet - bec afterall his best buddy was still interested (although BS was seriously getting nowhere to even first base?)

which is why for me ... eppies 4, 5 and 6 are on my LESS-rewatched list.

his moves and the 'sweetness' of those early moves were a little too contrived for my taste.

having said all that ... also have to say i started cutting MJ a lot of slack when after comparing him with Sang Woo.

despite all Min Jae's shortcomings ... at least MJ had the excuse of youth (and its naivete, arrogance and idealism).

cue in to the older guys:

Sang Woo? 10 yrs older yet so embarassing his ego and behaviour when he first met Min Jae at the party (ep 5?). so wishy-washy in never knowing what he wants or being assertive about going after what he does want.

Ban Seok? hopelessly clueless and unperceptive. and so wimpyly un-assertive.

But seeing SY fall slowly for this 24-year old made me try to appreciate KB's acting more. The more I saw of him, the more I understood why SY fell for him in the first place. When I saw SY smile so sweetly acknowledging that she's in love in Ep 8, I knew. So no matter how cheesy or how over MJ looked while trying to express his love for SY, that was it. That was what SY wanted to feel. The tummy flutter, the heart-beat, the longing for love feeling..etc. And MJ gave her all of that.

for me it happened earlier .....

in ep 6 - when MJ quietly observed Shin Young by the sidelines --- as she stalked off after the confrontation with her as*hole supervisor Myung Seok.

i liked that tiny pensive moment when MJ quietly observed another side of SY. gutsy, yet so vulnerable side of her she kept hidden.

from the first attraction .. to the gradual pieces of the SY jigsaw he started putting together and really liking .... the SY that he came to respect (and support) so much. what he witnessed brought his attraction to her up many notches to another level.

by ep 7- i had bought into their relationship. like someone else who said this earlier and hit it spot-on ... Min Jae was persuasive. the unfolding of events also persuasive enough to convince.

even if his moves were "cheesy", it was amateur sincerity at wooing her. MJ wasn't really a pro at this, despite all his textbook 'knowledge'.

and we could all see this ae-gi (kid) was actually in this a lot deeper than SY, and was falling a lot harder than her as it progressed, despite all Mj's seemingly-seasoned player, 'bravado talk'. ;)

to a jaded SY who had seen everything from the peekaboo (the kaa-koong) perv t-> SW-> the cheating character Jo Han Sun played === cheeky, witty and never-say-die Min Jae was a breath of refreshing fresh air indeed.

the speech SY gave at DJ''s wedding (ep 12) - to me, what SY said also pretty much summed up her own feelings as well.

i was already nodding along with SY's rhetoric as she squatting there reprimanding herself in ep 7 .... when she said she was perhaps selfish and mean (without realising) to MJ.

1) when she was two-timing and lying to both MJ and SW at the same time, 2) pulling MJ along as willing accomplice to her many work projects bec he liked her ).

although now that i am so hooked onto their entire chemistry ... i go back to the early 'saccharine' acts and am now totally forgiving of MJ in the earlier eppies. :rolleyes:

when he sings .... Confession - big tick. awwwwww.

The Woman Who Cut My Guitar String I wasn't that much into at first ... but many eppies of listening to it later, and many rewatches after ... in context to the drama === this song is now my selected ringtone!!

(haha, go figure! :P:lol: )

And oh, Min Jae's grey hair... sooo sexy!!

LOL ... it was quite the shock at first. but once we all got used to it - so many of us actually missed it when MJ changed back to black!

ok, off to Dramabeans to catch girlfriday's recap now. those are just as addictive as the drama = always a treat!

Guest caffienejunkie

I may be one of the few people here who liked Da Jung. I thought that she was wonderfully flawed. Maybe this made her annoying at times, but I really enjoyed seeing her grow up: realizing that just because you want something doesn't mean that it will be better than what you already have. I liked the contrast of her character with Shin Young's. In fact, i thought all three of the main female characters were necessary. If one hadn't been there, then the choices the others made wouldn't have been as effective.

There are always characters you may find irritating in a drama, be it a conniving stepmother or the lying other-woman. Their characters make you "hate" them, but you love to hate them :P

I also thought Da Jung was hilarious. xP

Guest faithbee

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing when Shin Young thought that Min Jae was kidnapped after the van left in ep 7? I really love that song... does anyone know where I can download it please?? Thanks!!

Guest purpleZ

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing when Shin Young thought that Min Jae was kidnapped after the van left in ep 7? I really love that song... does anyone know where I can download it please?? Thanks!!

You mean the song in the cafe where SY waited for MJ the whole night alone? It's "And It's Supposed to Be Love" by Ayo.

Guest purpleZ

박진희 "굶어서 20일만에 5Kg 감량.. 죽는 줄 알았다"

티브이데일리 원문 기사전송 2010-03-22 11:51

22_49900.jpg

배우 박진희가 20여일만에 5Kg의 체중을 감량했다고 밝혔다.

22일 오전 11시 서울 동대문 메가박스에서 열린 영화 '친정엄마'(유성엽 감독, 동아수출공사-아일랜드픽쳐스 제작) 제작보고회에 참석한 박진희는 짧은 핫팬츠를 입고 등장, 시원한 각선미를 자랑해 시선을 사로잡았다.

그녀는 "극중 갑자기 살이 빠져야 하는 상황이 발생해서 빠른 시간내에 다이어트를 해야했다"고 말문을 열었다.

이어 "운동을 하며 다이어트 해야 한다는 신조가 있지만 빠른 시간내 뺄 수 있는 것은 역시 굶기 밖에 없었다"며 "종일 굶는 방법으로 20일 만에 5Kg이 빠졌는데 정말 힘들었다. 죽을 것 같았다"고 전했다.

절대 굶으며 다이어트를 해서는 안된다고 강조한 그녀는 "감량한 체중이 금새 되돌아 왔다"며 "아쉽다"고 말해 웃음을 자아냈다.

' 친정엄마'는 딸을 위해 모든 것을 희생하는 엄마(김해숙)와 자신밖에 모르는 이기적인 딸(박진희)의 짧은 여행기를 다룬 작품으로 고혜성 작가의 동명 에세이를 바탕으로 만들어졌다. 다음달 22일 개봉.

[티브이데일리=김지현 기자/ win@tvdaily.co.kr/사진=송선미 기자]

Park Jin-hee, "20 days on hunger reduction 5Kg dying .."

Daily original articles sent tohlathut 2010-03-22 11:51

Park Jin-hee 20 yeoil after learning of the weight loss has 5Kg.

22 days 11:00 a.m. at Dongdaemun, Seoul Megabox movie 'our mothers' (yuseongyeop Director, East Export Corporation - Island Pictures Production) Park Jin Hee attended the Symposium made a brief appearance wearing hatpaencheureul, cold and proud Legs captured the attention Gotcha.

She said: "term, the situation suddenly turned to get in soon to be on a diet," he opened the tongue.

Year "should be diet and exercise principles, but you can lose it too soon could starve out there," said "to be hungry all day falling 20 days after 5Kg this was really tough to do. Seemed to be dead," he said.

Gumeumyeo diet should not say never stressed, "she quickly regained weight came back," said "disappointed," he jaahnaetda me laugh.

'Our mothers' sacrifices everything for her daughter to the mother (Kim Hae Suk), and knowing your own selfish daughter (Park Jin-hee) Travels of short works dealing with the same name as the writer gohyeseong was created based on an essay. 22 days released next month.

[Tohlathut = gimjihyeon Daily News / win@tvdaily.co.kr / Photo Song Seon Mi News]

http://news.nate.com/view/20100322n09050?mid=e0104

Guest purpleZ

More Our Mother Press Conference Pics today 100322. I think she's cold. But I don't blame her for showing her sexy legs :)

2010032237737_2010032211161.jpg

100322_ssongA7.jpg

104132_92335_4728.jpg

coming201003221709280.jpg

2010032237977_2010032211261.jpg

201003221221431121_1.jpg

22122522000_60800040.jpg

2010032237637_2010032211201.jpg

2010032237947_2010032211281.jpg

20100322_1269240879_98553400_2.jpg

AKR20100322105200005_01_i.jpg

Guest Special Ed

I just started watching this and I was really surprised. Its really good! Its such a refreshing drama from all those melodramatic and over exaggerated romantic comedies. They know how to tone it down to a comfortable level and it actually comes out funnier when its not so try-hard.

I absolutely fell in love with Park Jin Hee! I love the way she acts (especially her facial expressions) and her "Yow!" remarks. lol. I also thought Kim Bum did really good in this drama. He definitely matches these kinds of mature roles, maybe because he's a mature person in actuality.

I was never much of a fan of those uncle-niece/cougar dramas, but this one definitely hit the mark.

Guest purpleZ

Welcome to the thread, Special Ed! Hope you'll enjoy it all the way :D

==================

Into The Gunfire had its Press Conference event already with hand printing session of the casts (10-03-19)?

[포토] 포화속으로 기자간담회 '핸드프린팅 했어요'

한국경제 원문 기사전송 2010-03-19 19:34

f7dd25df7567795044d7f294255c98f6.jpg

글씨 확대 글씨 축소

영화'포화속으로'의 기자간담회에서 이재한 감독과 배우들이 핸드프린팅을 선보이고 있다.

권상우, 빅뱅의 탑, 차승원, 김승우, 박진희 등 초호화 캐스팅을 자랑하는 영화 '포화속으로'의 현장공개 및 기자간담회가 19일 오후 경남 합천군 합천읍에서 진행됐다.

영화 '포화속으로'는 1950년 8월 10일 새벽, 포항에서 수백명의 북한 정예군과 71명의 소년학도병들 사이에 벌어졌던 12시간 동안의 치열했던 전투를 다룬 실화극으로 영화 '내머리속의 지우개'를 연출했던 이재한 감독이 메가폰을 잡았다.

포항으로 진격하는 북한군 대장 박무랑역에는 차승원이, 소년원 대신 전쟁터를 택한 가짜 학도병 구갑조역에는 권상우가, 전쟁터에 내던져진 71명을 이끄는 학도병 중대장 오장범역에는 빅뱅의 탑이, 학도병을 구하기 위해 포항으로 향하는 국군 장교 강석대역에는 김승우가, 참혹한 전쟁터의 한줄기 빛 같은 간호사 화란역에는 박진희가 맡아 열연을 펼쳤다.

한편 한국전쟁 발발 60주년을 맞아 기획된 전쟁 실화 '포화속으로'는 2010년 6월 개봉 예정이다.

Into The Gunfire the press conference 'was haendeupeurinting'

Original articles sent Korea's economy 2010-03-19 19:34

Film into the saturated 'at a press conference of the directors and actors yijaehan haendeupeurinting are introducing.

Kwon Sang-woo, top of the Big Bang, Cha Seung-won, Kim Seung-woo, Park Jin-hee and boasts a luxury casting film saturated into the 'scene of the public and the press conference at 19 pm Gyeongnam Hapcheon hapcheoneup proceeded.

Film saturated into the 'dawn of August 10, 1950, Pohang, hundreds of the elite U.S. military and 71 boys between hakdobyeong Turns 12 hours dealing with a true story of the fierce battles to the movie theater, naemeorisokui Eraser' directed to the Director yijaehan took the megaphone.

North Korean leader to advance to Pohang in mist Cha Lang Station 2, a juvenile detention center on the battlefield instead of phony hakdobyeong gugap deputy mayor chosen by the Kwon Sang-woo, who's been dumped on the ground hakdobyeong 71 men led by Lt. eun pan Station Tower of the Big Bang, Pohang hakdobyeong destined to save Kim Seung-woo of the Armed Forces Officers gangseok band, light, dark womb of a cruel war is simply the nurses station to the Park Jin-hee to take pyeolchyeotda hot.

The 60 anniversary of Korea planned war war real life 'into the fire, which will be released in June 2010.

http://news.nate.com/view/20100319n18275

Guest myway25

Hi, I just discovered this drama through dramabean and am absolutely in love w/ it!! I've never KimBum to be a good actor (bad experience from BoF) so i was surprised by how natural (and freaking adorable) is he!

My question is---is there anywhere i could get hardsubbed eps of this drama? I'd like to watch it on my ipod but i doubt oftsubs would work. If anyone can find an alterantive way, that'd be great too.

Cheers! Love the drama!

I think I'm going to start watching this! Just by reading the first post and the last couple of pages (save the spoilers) it sounds like a great drama! I need to start watching something ever since I finished Style ^^

btw if someone can help me out -- I usually download all my drama torrents from d-addicts, but I noticed that they don't have Episodes 1-2, but they have Episodes 3-16? Where can I find Ep 1-2 torrents?

Guest kelela

More Our Mother Press Conference Pics today 100322. I think she's cold. But I don't blame her for showing her sexy legs :)

OR the AWESOME SHOES GAH!

@purpleZ - PJH AND Cha Seung-won? I. Am. Dying.

Guest sksen2010

hello all,

i have become so addicted to this drama that i can't seem to watch anything else for now....because of this show i am now one of the biggest fan of 2EN1 girl kpop.. and i am like freaking old lady in my thirties...i love the part where the three girls went out to the karaoke club before DJ's weddling singing the song FIRE by 2EN1...

This is my first post since becoming a member here at soompi....

Guest kelela

hello all,

i have become so addicted to this drama that i can't seem to watch anything else for now....because of this show i am now one of the biggest fan of 2EN1 girl kpop.. and i am like freaking old lady in my thirties...i love the part where the three girls went out to the karaoke club before DJ's weddling singing the song FIRE by 2EN1...

Welcome! Go back through the thread. We have had a lot of great discussions on the show. This topic is like one big recap.

Guest purpleZ

OR the AWESOME SHOES GAH!

@purpleZ - PJH AND Cha Seung-won? I. Am. Dying.

For some reasons, I want to have all her shoes!

PJH is being paired up with TOP. Ain't she a dongsaeng killer? How old is TOP anyway? It would be awesome if there are some interactions between her and all the other hot male leads in here!

Welcome to this thread, sksen2010! Just like kelela said, there had ben great discussions in this thread about this show and many goodies. Hope you'll enjoy your visit :)

Archived