[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Guest purpleZ

10.03.22. His outfit in the last 2 pictures is exactly Ha Min-jae's style. Dark and black :) Ok, I won't begin to squeal :P

1269218293842_1.jpg

1269218323929_2.jpg

1269218299819_1.jpg

1269218296948_2.jpg

1269218325460_1.jpg

1269218320879_2.jpg

Credits: as tagged.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ purpleZ:

Yuuuuup. The last two pics are hot.

They reminded me of the moment when MJ said to SY that meeting BS changed him from a troublemaker to a good person. So, these probably show us what he would look like as a troublemaker. Hot!!! B)

The more I look at them, the more I wish we had that kind of MJ falling for SY...

Guest purpleZ

They reminded me of the moment when MJ said to SY that meeting BS changed him from a troublemaker to a good person. So, these probably show us what he would look like as a troublemaker. Hot!!! B)

The more I look at them, the more I wish we had that kind of MJ falling for SY...

True! Why do women fall for bad guys? Because they look so much cooler? :rolleyes:

Miss MJ-SY heaps...

Guest pockybox

gahhhhh i can't take it anymore. o__o

withS2 just released softsubs for episode 14 yesterday.

and i read the recap of episode 15 on dramabeans.

so now i'm DYING to know what happens on the finale.

BAHHHHHHHH.

<3 this show and bummie. :]

i really loved this drama!! i wasn't planning on watching it, but happened to catch ep. 6 on korean tv on friday nite, and started watching it from the beginning and finished it last nite :D

wish i was watching it along with you guys so i could follow this thread as it was happening, but i look forward to browsing it for all its goodies, especially all the Eye Expressions... huhuuhu

Guest hello.drama.hello

I can't seem to get the sub to sync. The sub to the right vdo seems is only available at the other site, which is restricted. I'm dying just waiting for the last two ep.

@PurpleZ - thank you for the updated pictures. At first I didn't recognize who the guy is - then by the last two pictures, OMG - BUMMIE!! (sorry being silly again).

I have found here in Southern Califonria an online place where they are showing the subs up to eps.14. I have been rewatching this drama up to ep. 12. So as you can see I have not yet "let go". Also I come over once in while to see if there are any updats and woohoo, thank you PurpleZ for keeping this forum alive.

Have a great week.

Guest dreamgazer1985

@ purpleZ: Thank you for all the info and pictures posted. You're awesome. Although I was wondering maybe perhaps we should move those to Jinhee's thread b/c she so need more love in soompi? I know a lot of us became fans of hers through this drama so it will be great to have us migrate over there and give it some life and loving also. Bummie can be here b/c I totally don't want to wade thru his fangirls' thread in soompi ( judging by other hearthrob's pages where I get so lost b/t all the squealings and massive keyboard smashing). hurhur...yes, I'm biased and unfair like that.

I'm not quite digging her outfits, the shorts are a little bit too short but man, the woman does have fabulous legs. And like others, I so want her shoes!

I don't know if you guys would be interested but I thought I would put this out there. My birthday was recent so I "coerced" my two friends into writing fanfics based on this drama for me and I think the results are amazingly awesome. So check them out if you like and leave the authors some love (ie. comments) if you like it. They're very attention w.hore like that 8D

This one is based on Park Jinhee/ Kim Bum as a couple:

http://writing-lucy.livejournal.com/16383.html#cutid1

This one is more of a drama spin off, following the story after the drama story line ended with ShinYoung and MinJae:

http://hibiscusdreams.livejournal.com/21611.html#cutid1

Guest valley girl

i am so disappointed how could this drama has a low rating.

might this drama suitable for woman on my age who is already working and has no BF now hahhahaha.

i like reality drama ( even sometimes i watch slapstick or teen romantics).

i don't like teenage love hahahahah.

:o awe - @Dreamgazer1985 sorry I didn't know you had a Birthday and you didn't tell us. We could have celebrated via this forum. Anyway, I am wishing you the Happiest Belated Birthday. Hope you were able to celebrate your special birthday with your friends.

Cheers!

Guest purpleZ

@kaciemom, dreamgazer123, kelela: kaww girls! missed you heaps. for a while, i thought you guys had left me alone here :(

@admin soomp!: welcome! wow, you did a crazy marathon. i've been planning to do one, but still haven't caught the time. i tend to doze off starting 11pm. is it because of age? lol! will share more eyes expression soon :D

@hello.drama.hello: try to install Subtitle Workshop. With that you can easily adjust the timer, no need to look for other version subs.

@kelela: Now that you mention it, he does look a bit like JGS in those pics. Though I prefer Bummie :D

@kaciemom: I think I won't let go either. Although we don't come here as often as we used to, just come once in a while to catch up, yeah? Will post any updates on our Park Jin Hee and Bummie mostly. See what they're doing after SMM.

@dreamgazer1985: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Wow, you have such a great friend to write you such a fanfic! Awesome, by the way. I read it. I had this crazy grin along the way while reading it. Tell your friend she did a good job! Bummie is sooooo Min-jae in it. Such a teaser. Jin-hee is even fiercer that Shin-young. I have yet read the spin-off. Will do later :)

Yes, let's join PJH's thread too. Actually, those pics of PJH were posted also in her thread. She sure does need much more love in here. She's kind of underrated. She is one of Chungmoro's leading ladies, but yet she's not so popular. Maybe it's because she likes to keep a low profile? Her outfit was ok, but I couldn't really understand why the stylist had to do her hair like that. I mean, it's messy. She's such a beautiful woman. Let that face stand out and make all the men faint, including Bummie ;) As for him, yes, he has enough sqealing fangirls in his thread, so it's a good idea to keep up his news too in here :)

Guest sayroo

It's my first time in the thread and I want to say hi to everyone currently madly in love with this drama.

I've been posting my addiction on this drama on my twitter account, been snooping around quietly here once in a while.

Just finished this one a couple of hours ago, and I will sure miss it! Been dreaming about it for two weeks and I was in its spell for that period of time. How long shall I sing the OST of this drama? and humming the Main Theme?

Park Jin Hee had portrayed Lee Shin Young in a way that it is like a 34 year old single lady who is obsessed with work. She showed it in a very cute way, not in a cheap ugly way like the others had in some dramas.. Which had a very big factor into the pairing of the May-December love affair.

As for the pairings, the best ever! But don't let me mention my biggest disappointment with the Sang Mi-Sang Woo love story. I wasn't a big fan at all. haha. :lol: I always grunt my teeth whenever there are scenes of them. Though, one thing that made me forget my deep gap on that couple was the cute married couple, Choi Chul Ho showed some skills again as a supporting actor! Superb indeed! Best pairing! <3

Well anyway, I sure do hope that this drama can spread much more to lots of people hungry for some light-romantic-comedic drama. These kinds of dramas are pretty rare, and I'm thankful that this drama didn't do well in the ratings, for sure, MBC had it extended and destroyed it.

(MISSING Lee Shin Young's "Kyaaaaawww~~~" expression!)

Guest purpleZ

@sayroo: Welcome! Glad that you decided to watch this show and also in love with it. Yes, this show is definitely quite rare. Most comedies overdo the humor with lots of shouting and actions. While this one kept it low, with funny normal tone lines with serious expressions, which actually makes it even funnier and enjoyable.

Like you said, PJH definitely handled the role well. She's supposed to be an unattractive woman in her 30's. Unlike some other "ugly" characters, she balanced it well with her smooth, calm, smart speech. And I love how she didn't overdo the comic side of her character and she toned it down to a level just right.

Never thought that the Jin-Bum pairing would pull it off. BUT not only they did pull it off, they also managed to spread the Min-Young/Shin-Jae couple virus! The strongest ever (in my opinion) in my 4 years of k-drama experience.

Sharing the Shin-young "Kyawww" expression! I'm using it. Absolutely LOVE it :D

73848346.jpg

I am glad that so many new people come forward to say how much they liked SMM. :D I just wish that all of you discovered this drama earlier so that we could discuss it together as it aired. :)

@ purpleZ:

You have no mercy, have you? :lol: You just keep posting pictures of our hot Bummie. :wub: Not that I'm complaining, not at all...

Guest kelela

I am glad that so many new people come forward to say how much they liked SMM. :D I just wish that all of you discovered this drama earlier so that we could discuss it together as it aired. :)

@ purpleZ:

You have no mercy, have you? :lol: You just keep posting pictures of our hot Bummie. :wub: Not that I'm complaining, not at all...

We'll still discuss it. We just need someone to bring up a topic and we'll come out in droves. ;)

Guest dreamgazer1985

@kaciemom & purpleZ: Aww..thanx for the birthday shout out, guys. =D

I'm glad you enjoyt the fic, purpleZ. The other one is also a thing of beauty. If you have time, leave them a comment (you don't need an account to comment) b/c I want them to feel all encouraged and love for their efforts so I can weasel some more fics out of them in the future. hurhur

It's ok, kaciemom. You guys can still celebrate my b-day, in fact, I just view March as my whole b-day month. haha...can you imagine how annoyed my friends are with me by now? XD....

p.s: the perfect present would be Bummie on my doorstep with a bow....And nothing else. hurhur....Or better yet, some news that Jinhee and Bummie are together making pretty babies b/c once again, they will have such pretty ones.

I've been doing a slight withdrawal from the drama, even the OST looping is stopped for now b/c I want to come back and watch it from the beginning, probably next week. So I'm giving myself some room to miss it. Also, expect me spamming the thread later on as I revisit all the scenes and such!

I seriously want to see a spin off of this drama so hard, preferably with Buki...with many appearances by MinShi couple <3

Archived