[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest purpleZ

Stars promote Think Green campaign

March 31st, 2010 // by javabeans

033hq.jpg

For the month of April, LG Fashion’s brand HAZZYS will be actively promoting its “Think Green” environmental campaign. They have brought on a group of stars to help push its eco-friendly message and organic T-shirts with a photo shoot. The sales of the HAZZYS 100% organic cotton T-shirts will be donated to an environmental organization.

The brand ambassadors are actors Kim Bum, Lee Soo-kyung, Kim Hyo-jin, Min Hyo-rin, Kim Ji-suk, and Ki Tae-young, and on a purely superficial note, the shoot is very simple but looks lovely.

The prints for the T-shirts are the result of a collaboration with painter Lee Chul-soo. Customers who buy a certain amount over the duration of the campaign will be given a gift and will be invited to a special event for patrons.

Via Segye

Source: Dramabeans

Guest kaido_kid

love this drama

i love the relationship among the girls, they were so funny in the beginning

KKB is HOT

Guest malayka

Aigoo! Kim bum, y do you have to be soooo hot???

I "just" started watching this drama. I'm feeling it so far. The only thing is that whenever they show Kim Bum, I stare at him so hard that it's hard to follow the plot...Oh well at least my eyes are getting a treat.lol

Guest cccatherine

REQUEST!!

Please help me out! Can anyone tell me the title/artist of the song playing at the beginning of ep.6?

The part where Ki Bum says he wants to go home alone because he is feeling hurt

Please and thank you! PM ME!!

Guest kelela

@purpleZ - I LOVE THE VIDEO! I posted a comment it.

Love the Singles pics as well. She's just such an attractive woman. So pretty, yet so expressive.

Hi all - gone for awhile - not to worry - I had the dreaded stomach flu. I am feeling a lot better. I have a lot of catching up to do. Did see my "Bummie" in a few of the catelog - too cute. Will chat more but now I am going back to sleep.

Guest chouwa

@purpleZ - Wow, PJH is soo gorgeous in the Singles photo shoot. Thanks for sharing them!

Kim Bum is very lucky to act with such an attractive and talented woman. It's a shame that this drama isn't popular. I am going to buy the DVD. I hope they include the extras. >.< It will be my first DVD purchase ever after many years of watching Asian dramas.

this is really off the wall but can anyone tell me how to change the setting - it is so bright pink (is this an April's Fool Joke) and it is really hurting my eyes when I am trying to read a post. Am I the only one having this problem? I know I am sick but I am only asking.

Thank you for letting me ask.

Guest tshkc

this is really off the wall but can anyone tell me how to change the setting - it is so bright pink (is this an April's Fool Joke) and it is really hurting my eyes when I am trying to read a post. Am I the only one having this problem? I know I am sick but I am only asking.

Thank you for letting me ask.

LOL i had the same problem too, just scroll all the way to the bottom and you'll see SOOMPI 41, just change it to SOOMPI 3000 and it'll go back to normal~ ;)

Guest dreamgazer1985

purpleZ! You so spoiled us, you really do! Thank you for the eye candies and the MV that was just *sigh* and *kyaooo~`*...and is it wrong that I still love that epic corridor scene so much? Epic corridor is EPIC!

@kaciemom: off topic, but were you the one that got the bag? If so, do you mind if I pm you and ask a couple of questions about it? =D

Guest swani

are there torrents for this drama? in HAN or TOP vers. preferably? found them :) the links at provided at the beginning of this thread are no longer valid.....does anyone hav links to torrents that still works? :(

Guest kelela

@kaciemom: off topic, but were you the one that got the bag? If so, do you mind if I pm you and ask a couple of questions about it? =D

I got the bag. If you mean the one that she had in black and purple. Feel free to PM!

LOL i had the same problem too, just scroll all the way to the bottom and you'll see SOOMPI 41, just change it to SOOMPI 3000 and it'll go back to normal~ ;)

Thank you - apparently this was an April's Fool joke on us. The normal Soompi color came back. I will remember this instruction when that bright pink comes back. :angry:

Guest purpleZ

Park Jin-hee is Giant’s leading lady

April 2nd, 2010 // by javabeans

20100402002258_1.jpg

Park Jin-hee, who just wrapped up a drama with MBC’s The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry, is quick to return to television as the lead in the upcoming SBS drama Giant. She’ll be the leading lady to the drama’s main actor Lee Beom-soo, playing his first love.

Park’s character suffers childhood trauma after her mother is chased away by her stepmother. In order to hide her own inferiority complex, she treats Kang-mo (Lee Beom-soo) meanly and decides to marry another man, but eventually realizes her love for Kang-mo. The role will feature her from her twenties through forties, as the drama covers a twenty-year span, beginning in the 1970s era of urban growth in Korea. Also cast are Hwang Jung-eum, Kim Soo-hyun, Jung Bo-seok, and Nam Ji-hyun.

Hm… I haven’t been very interested in Giant but I do really like Kim Soo-hyun (who pairs again with his young Will It Snow For Christmas co-star), and now Park Jin-hee. May have to tune in periodically. Giant will premiere on May 10, following current historical drama Jejoongwon.

Via OSEN

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/04/park-jin...s-leading-lady/

===========================

Awwwww, I get to see Jin-hee ssi again!! I can't wait for this one. But isn't it too quick for her to return on TV? I'm not complaining at all. She sure is a workaholic! I LOVE to see her so much this year :D

Will be back to comment your posts!

Guest purpleZ

Thanks everyone for your comments on my clip! I'm glad you like it :D And it's my job to spoil you.

As some of you here who love SY's fashion in the show. I also bought similar bag and I just ordered the shoes at YesStyle. Can't wait to wear them! Lol. And I also bought the checker blouse and black cropped jacket. Wait, do I sound like a copycat now? Can't help but falling for her fashion style.

So you guys have heard the news of her being cast as the lead in the upcoming drama "Giant". I'm thrilled. I had been following her since "Love Is Magic". But after SMM I have like become her official die hard fan :) I admire her hard working nature and her perseverance.

Archived