[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Guest ViELdA

Stars promote Think Green campaign

March 31st, 2010 // by javabeans

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1251/033hq.jpg

For the month of April, LG Fashion’s brand HAZZYS will be actively promoting its “Think Green” environmental campaign. They have brought on a group of stars to help push its eco-friendly message and organic T-shirts with a photo shoot. The sales of the HAZZYS 100% organic cotton T-shirts will be donated to an environmental organization.

The brand ambassadors are actors Kim Bum, Lee Soo-kyung, Kim Hyo-jin, Min Hyo-rin, Kim Ji-suk, and Ki Tae-young, and on a purely superficial note, the shoot is very simple but looks lovely.

The prints for the T-shirts are the result of a collaboration with painter Lee Chul-soo. Customers who buy a certain amount over the duration of the campaign will be given a gift and will be invited to a special event for patrons.

Via Segye

Source: Dramabeans

^^ Welcome kaido_kid. Glad you enjoyed SMM as much as we are :D

The clip of Shin Young's confession is done. Tell me what you think, guys. Hope you like it! :)

The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry MV - Can I Come Closer?

thanks purplez! his younger look here makes me missing his silver hair :huh: n minjae.. thanks again purplez, of course we love it!!! it's jinbum!! everything about jinbum is great!! ur mv too!!

Thanks everyone for your comments on my clip! I'm glad you like it :D And it's my job to spoil you.

As some of you here who love SY's fashion in the show. I also bought similar bag and I just ordered the shoes at YesStyle. Can't wait to wear them! Lol. And I also bought the checker blouse and black cropped jacket. Wait, do I sound like a copycat now? Can't help but falling for her fashion style.

Another copycat is coming!! haha... :P i will look like shin young too after diz B)

So you guys have heard the news of her being cast as the lead in the upcoming drama "Giant". I'm thrilled. I had been following her since "Love Is Magic". But after SMM I have like become her official die hard fan :) I admire her hard working nature and her perseverance.

same here. bt i duno about da 'love is magic'..

p/s; i thot i wud c "haminjae weds leeshinyoung" at the end since the title is still marry me.. :huh:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest purpleZ

Kim Bum, A deeply touching birthday gift for Park Jin Hee.

Sports Seoul | Article Date 2010-01-08 11:06 original articles

20100109ba006.jpg

"(Kim) Bum ah ~ I'm so moved!"

On actress Park Jin-hee's birthday on the 8th of January (32), the special birthday gift given by Flower boy, Kim Bum (21), raised 입꼬리 (mouth?) fully.

2 months 20 days to broadcast MBC Drama 'Still want to marry a woman' is trouble in the broadcast journalist (Park Jin-hee), and graduate schools (being here), the role each person in charge of both the recent shooting rapidly become friendly. I knew in advance of the birthday of Kim Bum Park Jin-hee in the last 7 days in advance on the set has offered a great birthday gift box. Park Jin-hee in the difficult months, to a body part and teolbucheu Apply heat and filled with insulation containing various 'bells' will be given. Meticulous care of my brother being here in the stands for my birthday a very emotional tune with Park Jin-hee, of course.

Drama's officials said "Kim Bum's mature, careful behavior not only towards Park Jin-hee but also to the other casts is impressive", said "the dondokhae 42 performers among all the set was really good mood," he said on-site atmosphere.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002015566

Internet Translation, partly corrected by me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This article wasn't posted here yet, it's still from when they started shooting SMM. This should be posted, to feed our JinBum hunger :)

thanks purpleZ for all updates. and new mv - you rock girl! THANKS! :D

i am definitely biased, but I still prefer your mv #1.

(and h-o-l-y cow ! :blink: PJH is so much a manic workaholic. such a prolific output post-SMM). was re-watching her Love In Magic yesterday. will dig out my DVD for a rewatch of her Love Talk with Bae Jong Ok this wkend too.

the SY fashion:

the style is not that hard to replicate.

all street fashion ... fashion that has been out there that many people are wearing, have been wearing.

the key really is in layering, playing with textures and accessorising - combining with the right accessories.

anyone can make it work with whatever you already have in your closet.

that similar look can also be achieved without spending much money from any consignment or thrift store under $100 - combining a few right pieces together with a sharp eye out for details and visualising the end-result/style/packaging effect.

and finish with some current investment of bondage boots./shoes or slick heels of some sort.

as for SY's laidback-casual look - it's also all out there on the streets.

Uggs (or replica-Uggs look) boots and stretchy tights, beanies and lots of scarves (cheap but wonderful wardrobe must-haves) ... layer a few textured tops and/or a denim/plaid shirt/or sexy-comfy lingerie type blouse, then top it all off with a bigger funky jacket on top. voila! B)

(ditto Min Jae - his look is also all layered sweaters and jackets, really. and I am wayyyyy partial to Kim Bum in black :wub:B) as opposed to his Green Day model look - our favorite noona-killer looks like a happy teen to me, when he wears clothing outside of black and grey).

the hobo-slouch bag:

if you live in America/Canada ... pop in any TJ Maxx or Winners stores. (huge slouchies should be even easier to find in fashion-forward Asia!)

be it matte or glossy texture, you can definitely find a close replica without busting the bank or much inconvenience - maybe NOT identical bag but similar. huge hobo-slouch bags have been all the rage for the past couple of years or so.

now they're just adding studs and more metallica detailing, these days.

NOT a fan of Bu-Ki's (too trying hard) or Da-Jung's (too ladylike proper) style in general.

esp not Bu Ki's one-shoulder toga, nor her asymmetrical bob. a little too high-maintenance effortful overall is Bu Ki's

i do however love all 3 girls' at-home lounge-wear.

also NOT a fan of Sang Woo's dressing at all ... did anyone notice his fuddy-duddy off-white sweater? the one with some floral on it?

HAPPY EASTER wkend, all!

Have just finished watching this drama & i absolutely loved it.

Loved the Pjh & kb pairing - they went very well together & Kim Bum seemed to fit in really well with her...

Its been a really long while since I looked forward to watching all the episodes & miss it already now that i've seen it all....

Found some of the Dung ja dung scenes a bit over the top & irritating at times.... would have liked the drama even more if they had cut some of those & added more min jae & SH scenes.... can already see a few scenarios in mind.

One of the best dramas of 2010 so far - for me at least...

will write more later - btw totally agree Kim Bum is definitely cute eye candy

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

just finish watching this drama. I love Kim Bum and Jin Hee they are very sweet together. It was a short but sweet drama, like all the pairings in here and the characters are perfect for their role.

Guest purpleZ

Sweet fan art, vielda! Thanks for sharing.

Just some fangirling investigation: Lee Bum Soo (left in the picture below, PJH's male lead in "Giant") and Kim Bum (you know which one, PJH's male lead in SMM) both starred in a horror movie together "Go Sa" aka "Death Bell". What a coincidence! Also the same year, PJH also starred in a horror movie "Shadow in The Palace". I just re-watched Go-Sa and just watching Bummie's parts. L.O.V.E. JinBum!

M0020019__IMG_6240[W636-].jpg

Source: Cine21

Guest purpleZ

First photo of "Giant" was released. PJH is looking dang good! :)

"Giant" The first scenario exercises! SBS drama special planning the 20th anniversary of its foundation

10000000425.jpg

Article type logol: 2010-04-05 10:02

SBS drama special planning the 20th anniversary of its foundation "Giant> appeared on the main actors and writers and directors had brought together to practice the script.

Last Fri, April 2 AM bristles stations in Ilsan production center of the script rehearsal Lee Beom-soo, bristles and four lovers and a growing market, scouring the Martha Stewart of Station Park Jin-hee, but he bristles with a younger sister is actress has already starred hwangjeongeum of , joins the station in Prince of charisma daebuin Lee Deok-hwa, Jeong Bo-seok jopilyeonyeokui shown wearing the uniform, impartial inspection station director, Mr. Lee Gi-Young Kim Soo-hyun to delay a child, namjihyeon, galaxy, such as actors, such as aftershocks 9 PD and Jang yuinsik first full season in front of the artist had practiced scenarios.

Yuinsik finished screenplay directed practice "scenarios were conducted to practice the density," said satisfied finished practicing and learning the script and the staff moved into place to unite people for lunch to have lunch together.

http://conting.sbs.co.kr/etnews/etnews_vie..._id=B1000008274

Internet Translation

Guest kelela

The family fanart is freaky! But I'd be lying if I didn't want their characters to have this great amazing family, you know?

I'm really excited for PJH's future work. Now if KB can get on something right away!

Guest ViELdA

The family fanart is freaky! But I'd be lying if I didn't want their characters to have this great amazing family, you know?

I'm really excited for PJH's future work. Now if KB can get on something right away!

haha..no comment. but really, wana c em to hav dat great family. am goin to make more this weekend n will post em here. :P

Guest purpleZ

PJH's new movie "Our Mother" had its VIP screening today 2010.04.06.

Stars who attended were: Cha Tae Hyun, Cha Seung Won, Nam Gyu Ri, etc. Her co-stars Wang Bit Na aka Boo Gi and one of her colleagues in SMM attended too. But where's Bummie? :(

Wang Bit-na

06_52812.jpg

06_52813.jpg

Ahn Hye-gyeong

06_52817.jpg

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Just started watching last night...

Finished first 2 episodes...

Love PJH and KB couple!

Reminds me of true romance between Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher... LOL

Archived