[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Overall, this has been an excellent drama, that elicited excellent discussions of interesting topics. Thank you to everyone for sharing ... and if there's a petition for a season 2, I'll be first in line to sign!

hahaha... :lol:

After all, I still don't want BK to end up with sleazybag. I want BK to end up with his big boss, i.e. the Chairman of UBN. Ha! And, double Ha!! :P

I had to laugh at your comment on "sleazybag". I agree with you and I am so happy that BK didn't give him the time of the day. I really like her.

If anyone remember back in eps 12 - at DJ and BS wedding, when Bu Ki and SY were walking down the aisle, BS father got excited seeing Bu Ki. Also Bu Ki recognized BS father too. What do you guys think by this meaning? I wanted to ask but I forgot. Do Bu Ki know all the prominant people in town or has she slept with all these people? Readers - what do you think? B)B)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dreamgazer1985

I had to laugh at your comment on "sleazybag". I agree with you and I am so happy that BK didn't give him the time of the day. I really like her.

If anyone remember back in eps 12 - at DJ and BS wedding, when Bu Ki and SY were walking down the aisle, BS father got excited seeing Bu Ki. Also Bu Ki recognized BS father too. What do you guys think by this meaning? I wanted to ask but I forgot. Do Bu Ki know all the prominant people in town or has she slept with all these people? Readers - what do you think? B)B)

I thought it was simply b/c BS's father thought Buki look familiar due to that "ex-girlfriend" farce they did.

Come on, guys! Stop trying to hook Buki up with men old enough to be her father, yo! Let her be fierce, independent and dating young hot men for the lulz 8D

And AGHH! I hate going through withdrawls! *sob*

@Auntie Mame: I don't think I would like a second season if judging from the last few eps, where the writing was just going wonky unless the second season focuses on Buki and that original baby plot line. I think we sort of explore MJ/SY relationship to a good enough point, now it's their happily ever after up to the readers' imagination. But then again, I would squeal if they do like a movie spin off with MJ/SY's married life and babies! A movie would be a good length, not a 10+ eps drama.

EDIT:

@purpleZ: ouch! While the article does name the same conflicts I have with the ending eps. , to see it being written out like that kinda make me sadface and indignant on the drama's behalf, especially since this drama is so underrated as it is. (darn you, korea!) With that said, "Still, Marry Me" was not a perfect drama in any way, but there were a lot of things it done well, very well actually. At the same time, I do get frustrated with how the drama never quite reach that amazing point that all the earlier potentials were pointing it toward.

Still my deeply biased fangirl heart ends with "But we got a good kiss at the end! Kyaoo~~" XD

@1crazynyt: Thanx for the vid. ^_^8

Guest purpleZ

KOREAN WAVE > TV 2010.03.13

[REVIEW] TV series "Still, Marry Me" - Final episode

2010031209442321568_1.jpg

A scene from MBC TV series "Still, Marry Me" [MBC]

"Still, Marry Me" - Final episode (MBC TV, 9:55 PM)

Just like TV series "Pasta," "Still, Marry Me" ended with a sweet kissing scene. But while it is possible to imagine that the couple from the former show would be in love and cooking together somewhere, the relationship between the latter couple Shin-young (played by Park Jin-hee) and Min-jae (played by Kim Bum) was nothing more than plain fantasy. There is nothing wrong with fantasy itself. But the problem is that the drama, which started its story based on the utterly realistic issue of how women continue to be in conflict over self-realization and marriage, ended as pure fantasy. And in an extremely lazy way too. The final episode was disappointing in the sense that it was like a collection of cliche endings, making the viewer feel skeptical of the aforementioned fundamental problems regarding women.

Da-jeong's (played by Uhm Ji-won) roller coaster-like newlywed life ended with her experiencing morning sickness, Sang-mi (played by Park Ji-young) ended up boarding a plane to Paris with Sang-woo (Lee Pil-mo) and Boogie (played by Wang Bit-na) has found a new man attempting to win her love. Shin-young too suddenly returns after working as a correspondent overseas and faces Min-jae at his performance. She is cheered on by the audience as she accepts his love confession to her. "When it is windy it is okay to waver. When love comes to you, go ahead and love and when love decides to leave you, let it go," is what Shin-young narrated in the end as she decided to love without fear and live today with passion, but this too failed to convince viewers of anything with its simplistic fantasy ending. The conversation between Shin-young and the deputy director on yesterday's episode was rather more impressionable. When the director told Shin-young to leave the country and pursue a career as a correspondent, she replied, "When I come back I will be 37-years-old and to think of returning as an even old spinster is disturbing." Will Shin-young return for the trilogy after three years? If she does make a comeback, hopefully she be a more mature 37-year-old lady.

Written by Kim Sun-young

Editor : Lucia Hong luciahong@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Source: http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...031209442321568

Guest purpleZ

EDIT:

@purpleZ: ouch! While the article does name the same conflicts I have with the ending eps. , to see it being written out like that kinda make me sadface and indignant on the drama's behalf, especially since this drama is so underrated as it is. (darn you, korea!) With that said, "Still, Marry Me" was not a perfect drama in any way, but there were a lot of things it done well, very well actually. At the same time, I do get frustrated with how the drama never quite reach that amazing point that all the earlier potentials were pointing it toward.

Still my deeply biased fangirl heart ends with "But we got a good kiss at the end! Kyaoo~~" XD

Thx for sharing the clip, 1crazynyt :)

I was sad reading the news too. They shouldn't be too harsh just because they rushed the ending and because they expected something else. At least it should be respected as one of the very few shows that handle this topic very well, diversely and realistic. It's what SMM deserved! It's not fair to push them down just by judging one single episode supposedly not to their standard. Although I may be biased, but yes they're the points that we've pointed out also. Yet guys, we got a real sweet kiss! As I have said, it may be fairy-tale like, but it was satisfying.

Other than that, yes, I agree that the ending was kind of rushed. Starting episode 15, some things were kind of sudden and different. They told the story very realistically up to episode 14 and I thought that they would be able to keep up that standard till the end. It's not that the last 2 episodes were bad.

The problems might be: They created too many relationships to focus on. First it was BS-SY, then SW-SY, then MJ-SY. The last pair is permanent. Then we have BS-DJ, SW-SM and SW-SM-MJ-SY! They kind of lost direction on how to build down the focus on the other side characters because they'd grown stronger. When they only had 2 episodes left, they came up with a "simple" scenario to wrap it up. As you know how angry I was about episode 15, how they suddenly wrote a typical kdrama scenario about accepting an opportunity and break up for each other's best will. That's just not SMM at all!

Although lacking at some points (which dramas not??), I can forgive (and there's even nothing to forgive about) SMM because they give us happy ending and the real kiss! Viewers expect various endings, so whichever it is, some will still complain. There's no perfect ending to everyone. A perfect ending is an ending according to subjectivity, mostly.

And I'd like to note: Thanks for posting the link of the clip btw, kimbumsoeun. Bummie addressed Park Jin Hee as Park Jin Hee ssi instead of noona. Just like how he addresses Shin Young (Shin young ssi) :D

You’re much welcome Dreamgazer1985 and purpleZ! Isn’t obvious that I effing, effing love “STILL MARRY ME”, I m a constant spammer and stalker here. About the ending like what I’ve said I can’t complain we got to see a super hot kiss and oww looked like our MJ enjoyed all the kisses they shared especially the final one but to sad the falling confetti blocked the good view like what they did to the BOF high way kiss, but you can still see how KB’s lips moved especilly the lower lip, super hot I m kinda burning, I can’t remember how many time I watched the final kiss. One thing for sure KB is indeed an excellent kisser. About the rating, who the heck cares about the ratings they don’t know how to appreciate a good drama at least us here in this thread know how to appreciate a good drama..Still Marry Me made me giddy all the time, every time MINYOUNG was onscreen, my heart always jumped out of my chest and my mouth always got ripped from none stop smiling. I’m EFFING crazy over themmmm. So long guys I had so much fun spamming here and hope to see all of you in another thread. Missing MINYOUNG right now.

@jusash: Again, we've agreed on all points. :)

Since I haven't watched any sub versions, I don't know if the voice-overs made any difference to the flow of the episode.

@ Auntie Marne:

no, i do NOT use voice-overs ---- hate them actually! -_-

MUST HEAR those original Korean voices ---- how can i miss the MJ-SY original interactions (or the delcious intonations of any Korean actor) for that matter? :P:wub:

there were sooooo many moments in this drama where MJ-SY both modulated their voices so well ... voice intonation one moment - normal speaking voice, the next softer and tender etc .... to match all the eye electricity going on. (case in pt - the ep 10 sarang hae moment. whoa!)

so NO WAY!! i would miss out on enjoying all that. :P

i supplement by READING the chinese subs when they come out - sometimes Chinese capture the flavour better than English actually (language and phrases are closer in nature to Korean).

Nonetheless, I think the final scenes, after SY's departure, could have been edited better; in such a way as to give the viewer a definitive understanding of the timeline. And, from a visual perspective, that was the flaw in the last episode.

methinks it's better for the overall flow if we just accept it was 3 years they were apart ... (afterall there's nothing that said this was NOT the time that went by).

Overall, this has been an excellent drama

TOTALLY! :wub:

and like purpleZ said ... although the last two eppies took a slightly strange slant ... it didn't go too far off tangent. the ending and tie up was still satisfying enough. i agree perhaps they introduced too many new developments too late and had to account for them by ep 16.

@ purpleZ

actually i think ep 13 and 14 were way 'weirder' than ep 15 and 16.

ep 13 left little impact on me at all.

i actually found ep 16 moving in its own way .... Kim Bum's pain was depressing to watch.

it felt so raw - i think we as viewers who had rooted so much for the Min-Young connection ... felt as much emotional torture as him too (esp when they had to hype it up with him crying on his bike! :( :(

though i still dislike the (imo unnecc) bike scene ... it achieved its target effect.

his crying before the crash got to me .... aigooooo, i was really tearing up along with Min Jae too. :rolleyes: )

to me, instead ep 13 and 14 were the two eppies that were 'off'. they focused maybe too much on MJ-SY playing house (yet WITHOUT their former intensity and WITHOUT adding much further new development re: relationship).

it was like watching two roomates - NOT esp romantic (except for a couple of scenes).

bec of the SW-SM twist that threw an awkward feel onto everything ... to me, somehow the beautiful intensity they built up at DJ's wedding (ep 12) ... i didn't feel it much anymore in eppie 13 and 14 ===> despite all the SY house scenes, ep 13 and 14 were two eppies that left me cold.

that elicited excellent discussions of interesting topics. Thank you to everyone for sharing ... and if there's a petition for a season 2, I'll be first in line to sign!

like dreamgazer 1985 .... i am in two minds about this.

season 2s sometimes really flop bec they can't live up to season 1 expectations and standards.

then again, having said that ... i much preferred Tdrama ISWAK 2, to ISWAK 1 (Part 1 i found really really juvenile and teeny bopper, and quite irritating. had to FF a lot of it). Part 2 was more meaningful and had more substance to chew on, in comparison.

if they can generate the same intensity of emotions and same level of eye sex (and not just show Mj-SY playing house) in season 2 ... i will sign right after you Auntie Marne!

After all, I still don't want BK to end up with sleazybag. I want BK to end up with his big boss, i.e. the Chairman of UBN. Ha! And, double Ha!! :P

hahahahahah! true! and the sleazebag can pine for BK forevah! ie can see everyday (boss's wife) but cannot touch. :lol:

=====================

Isn’t obvious that I effing, effing love “STILL MARRY ME”, I m a constant spammer and stalker here.

join the club and addiction support group, hey, we have to unleash all that love for this drama somewhere!

MJ-SY stalkers anonymous, unite! :P

THANKS for the mv 1crazynyt .... LOVED IT.

it was good tuning in to that mv to nurse the huge void left behind by the finale.

you know what else just dawned on me watching the final scene in your mv again?

by declaring in public (for the first time) that Lee Shin Young IS the woman I wrote this song for .... Min Jae is publicly declaring SY's status and special place in his life too. read into MJ's publicdeclaration:

1) yo all, i am very much attached and have this gf i really, really love --- here she is! (and Shin Young being a public figure herself, shld be instantly recognisable to all his MJ fans)

2) she's very, very special to me, so special i wrote a song dedicated to her, a song based on her impact on me.

3) so to people like Se-na and all MJ fangirls ... you can now all register this statement (and try keep your hands off me, please) B)

About the ending looked like our MJ enjoyed all the kisses they shared especially the final one

looked like KB enjoyed himself genuinely, acting this role with Park Jin Hee's Shin Young. all his interactions with her looked way natural together. and as a couple .. .those two were just totally believable.

of all the same-theme type contemporary dramas ... ie Dalja's Spring, KSS, What's Up Fox, T drama My Queen or other contemporary modern-women dramas like Soul Mates and My Sweet Seoul ... this one tops the list for me.

i went back last wk to rewatch a debuting Kim Bum drama. an older woman-younger guy scenario too ... a drama called Rude Women where i had seen him in, some yrs back. in here, Kim Bum was the ajjuma's son and looked quite like Lee Ki Woo. while Lee Ki Woo was quite convincing there (and check out LKW and the ajjuma's last eppie kiss --- now THAT is really some credible kiss! :blink: ) ..... i didn't really enjoy the actress (esp not her voice, and not her 'unnatural' mannerisms either - she seemed perpectually OTT angry) and their paring seemed believable yet not totally convincing.

=========

MUCH THANKS to y'all for being such nice MJ-SY soulmates and contributors throughout this wonderful ride (special thanks for all the eye candy stills, those earlybird captions and preview links, news and recaps sharing etc etc etc, as and when they came out ).

i actually stumbled in here really late since i only discovered this drama about 3 wks-a month ago (it was already around ep 4-5 when i started. despite being a longtime PJH admirer, i was really skeptical abt the plot at first) BUT ... .i am so glad the Kim Bum-Park Jin Hee chemistry proved me completely WRONG!!! this drama was almost instantly addictive. :wub:

You’re much welcome Dreamgazer1985 and purpleZ! About the ending like what I’ve said I can’t complain we got to see a super hot kiss and oww looked like our MJ enjoyed all the kisses they shared especially the final one but to sad the falling confetti blocked the good view like what they did to the BOF high way kiss, but you can still see how KB’s lips moved especilly the lower lip, super hot I m kinda burning, I can’t remember how many time I watched the final kissOne thing for sure KB is indeed an excellent kisser. .

OMG, I love this - you actually watched how he kiss SY!! Hee, hee, I too really think the PD did this (the confetti) on purpose so the Korean censor won't give this drama a bad rating. As I wrote before, that's my boy :) when he want to make us girls screaming when he kissed SY.

Guest thaotmai

Thanks purpleZ for all the recaps and summaries of this delighful drama. I totallly agree with all the fans in here that this drama is very entertaining even though the story line is old. And the ending is kinda rush. But I think the reason is " low rating". Therefore, MBC network push it to end early. If it is high rating like Chuno or other drama, I think they will give the writer and the PD of this drama to drag it out several more eps. And we would have enjoyed it more if the story line developed more.

Anyhow thanks all fans in here for sharing your thought and love for this drama. Maybe i will see you all in the next drama Personal Preference of Son je jin and Min ho.

Good night

Guest dreamgazer1985

So I'm obviously not ready to let this drama go, hence the spamming! So I didn't get a chance to spazz about the cut Piano kiss scene yet so here's the clip, courtesy of purpleZ's finding:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU0Mzc1NzE2.html

I like this clip not only b/c we get a lengthen segment so you have time to absorb it all in but also we can hear how when Min Jae turns her around, the piano keys get all jarred and dissonant b/c he sort of pushing her against it...and for some reason, that make it all the more smexy for me.

And yeah ok, I'm just ridiculously attached to this drama...

Guest keczianthei

i am sooooooooo digging this drama!!

the doctor never ceases to make me laugh! i just love his expressions/reactions.. :lol:

btw, anyone knows a tutorial(:lol:) on shin young's 'do? i just love it!!

Guest kelela

I'm going to have a hard time letting this drama go as well. I've seen the last 2 eps raw about 2x. While flawed, I still loved them.

My first drama was Boys Over Flowers. It came to me when I had a serious family situation come up. I watched it intently about 3x. Then to Coffee Prince 2x. Marathoned thru You're Beautiful. Fell for City Hall 3x. And then this glorious, glorious drama.

I seen several dramas in the 5 months I have been watching, but this one had a chemistry I could not deny. I put it with the ones above. The ones I will always watch when I am feeling down and I just need THAT scene or that moment, just to make me feel happy.

The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여자

MBC Wednesday/Thursday Miniseries

r7kkfk.jpg

Planning: Go Dong-Seon [고동선] (Sweet Spy, My Wife Is A Superwoman)

Scriptwriter: Kim In-Young [김인영] (Woman Of The Sun, A Delicious Proposal, Truth)

PD: Kim Min-Shik [김민식] (My Wife Is A Superwoman)

Cast: Park Jin-Hee [박진희] (이신영 역), Uhm Ji-Won [엄지원] (정다정 역), Wang Bit-Na [왕빛나] (김부기 역), Lee Pil-Mo [이필모] (윤상우 역), Kim Beom [김범] (하민재 역), Choi Cheol-Ho [최철호] (나반석 역)

Episodes: 16

Genre:

First Broadcast: January 20, 2010 (replacing "Hero")

Time: every Wednesday & Thursday @ 9:55 PM (Korea Time)

Official Website: Main * Photo * VOD [Preview * Sketch (bts) * TV Fun] * MBC Global Media [Korean English]

20100113150642_P.JPG

Synopsis

She has returned!

Lee Shin-young couldn't wait to get married when she was 32. But she's still single at the age of 36!

She hasn't found a soul mate yet nor has she found success in her career. Her unforgiving personality is worse than ever.

Now she's about to learn some hard lessons about life at the age of 36!

Character Description

1_1.jpgLee Shin-young (age: 36) actress Park Jin-hee (A woman who can't wait to get married)

She's a media journalist. She's single and doesn't have a boyfriend but she keeps a positive outlook on life. As a senior journalist, she's on the top of the list of people to be fired in the next round of layoffs and so she's under a lot of pressure at work. She was on the verge of marrying her last boyfriend but that relationship abruptly ended. She later meets a cute doctor but things fall apart before she can even go out on a date with him. Just when she thinks that her marriage prospects are over, she meets a young guy who is 12 years her junior. They promptly fall passionately in love.

1_2.jpgJung Da-jung (age: 36) actress Uhm Ji-won (A woman looking for the perfect man)

She's an interpreter. She's got it all beauty and intelligence. She is seeking a handsome guy with a high-paying job. Her goal is to get married within a year and she's looking around for a handsome, tall guy who has a salary in the six figures. She finds a doctor who fits the bill and they get married. But things don't turn out the way she expects them to.

1_3.jpgKim Bu-gi (age: 36) actress Wang Bit-na (An attractive single woman who's past her prime)

Her occupation is a restaurant consultant. She provides consulting services to trendy restaurants that target female patrons. She broke off her engagement with her fiancé whom she dated for 10 years and because of that, people think she's a mean chick. So she decides to use the money she saved up for her wedding dowry to finance her overseas studies at a Swiss hotel management school. After she gets her degree, she becomes a highly-sought restaurant consultant. Then one day, a baby is abandoned at her doorsteps...

1_4.jpgYoon Sang-woo (age: 36) actor Lee Pil-mo (last romanticist)

He's a junior airline pilot and Shin-young former fiancé. As a romantic guy with a charming personality, he also enjoys sports. Although he still loves Shin-young, she's currently dating a guy who is 12 years her junior. He tries to rekindle his relationship with Shin-young to no avail. Then one day, he meets his female landlord who is married and 8 years his senior and they have a torrid affair. She also turns out to be the mother of Shin-young's current boyfriend.

o79cuw.jpgt4xuuq.jpg2wf8ke8.jpg293g2ft.jpg1rqe8j.jpg14tv7lv.jpg15f17qu.jpg2hrft60.jpg90rhub.jpg28l6kg1.jpg35kk320.jpg

From official website

youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIrLraFVdn0
drama wiki
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/The_Woman_Who_Still_Wants_To_Marry
subtitles
http://withs2.com/subtitles-status
soompi
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=327260
http://rapidshare.com/files/341052479/The_Woman_Who_Still_Wants_To_Marry.E01.100120.HDTV.XViD-MMiSa.avi.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/341068912/The_Woman_Who_Still_Wants_To_Marry.E01.100120.HDTV.XViD-MMiSa.avi.002

http://rapidshare.com/files/341088034/The_Woman_Who_Still_Wants_To_Marry.E01.100120.HDTV.XViD-MMiSa.avi.003

http://rapidshare.com/files/341094066/The_Woman_Who_Still_Wants_To_Marry.E01.100120.HDTV.XViD-MMiSa.avi.004
http://rapidshare.com/files/341106507/The_Woman_Who_Still_Wants_To_Marry.E02.100121.HDTV.X264-Khai.avi.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/341118142/The_Woman_Who_Still_Wants_To_Marry.E02.100121.HDTV.X264-Khai.avi.002

http://rapidshare.com/files/341130194/The_Woman_Who_Still_Wants_To_Marry.E02.100121.HDTV.X264-Khai.avi.003

http://rapidshare.com/files/341137871/The_Woman_Who_Still_Wants_To_Marry.E02.100121.HDTV.X264-Khai.avi.004
http://rapidshare.com/files/342359717/The_Woman_Who_Still_Wants_To_Marry.E03.100127.HDTV.XViD-DokGoDie.avi.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/342376842/The_Woman_Who_Still_Wants_To_Marry.E03.100127.HDTV.XViD-DokGoDie.avi.002

http://rapidshare.com/files/342393526/The_Woman_Who_Still_Wants_To_Marry.E03.100127.HDTV.XViD-DokGoDie.avi.003

http://rapidshare.com/files/342288384/The_Woman_Who_Still_Wants_To_Marry.E03.100127.HDTV.XViD-DokGoDie.avi.004
http://rapidshare.com/files/343187263/The.Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E04.100128.HDTV.XviD-Alpha.avi.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/343201087/The.Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E04.100128.HDTV.XviD-Alpha.avi.002

http://rapidshare.com/files/343215197/The.Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E04.100128.HDTV.XviD-Alpha.avi.003

http://rapidshare.com/files/343216853/The.Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E04.100128.HDTV.XviD-Alpha.avi.004
http://rapidshare.com/files/346497763/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E05.100203.HDTV.XViD-Echo.avi.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/346515025/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E05.100203.HDTV.XViD-Echo.avi.002

http://rapidshare.com/files/346532642/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E05.100203.HDTV.XViD-Echo.avi.003

http://rapidshare.com/files/346481414/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E05.100203.HDTV.XViD-Echo.avi.004
http://rapidshare.com/files/350290652/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E05.100203.HDTV.XViD-Echo.avi.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/350304720/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E05.100203.HDTV.XViD-Echo.avi.002

http://rapidshare.com/files/350317940/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E05.100203.HDTV.XViD-Echo.avi.003

http://rapidshare.com/files/349969919/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E05.100203.HDTV.XViD-Echo.avi.004
http://rapidshare.com/files/349987504/The.Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E06.100204.HDTV.XViD-Echo.avi.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/350012520/The.Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E06.100204.HDTV.XViD-Echo.avi.002

http://rapidshare.com/files/350042330/The.Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E06.100204.HDTV.XViD-Echo.avi.003

http://rapidshare.com/files/350061701/The.Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E06.100204.HDTV.XViD-Echo.avi.004
http://rapidshare.com/files/350094419/The.Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E07.100210.HDTV.H264-Khai.avi.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/350126766/The.Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E07.100210.HDTV.H264-Khai.avi.002

http://rapidshare.com/files/350160237/The.Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E07.100210.HDTV.H264-Khai.avi.003

http://rapidshare.com/files/350175545/The.Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E07.100210.HDTV.H264-Khai.avi.004
http://rapidshare.com/files/350210124/Woman_Who_Still_Wants_To_Marry_E08.10-02-11_HDTV_Khai.avi.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/350242256/Woman_Who_Still_Wants_To_Marry_E08.10-02-11_HDTV_Khai.avi.002

http://rapidshare.com/files/350264558/Woman_Who_Still_Wants_To_Marry_E08.10-02-11_HDTV_Khai.avi.003

http://rapidshare.com/files/350276448/Woman_Who_Still_Wants_To_Marry_E08.10-02-11_HDTV_Khai.avi.004
http://rapidshare.com/files/354928094/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E09.100217.XViD-DokGoDie.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/354952000/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E09.100217.XViD-DokGoDie.part2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/354979351/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E09.100217.XViD-DokGoDie.part3.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/354992071/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E09.100217.XViD-DokGoDie.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/355013536/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E10.100218.HDTV.XViD-HAN.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/355030967/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E10.100218.HDTV.XViD-HAN.part2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/354581822/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E10.100218.HDTV.XViD-HAN.part3.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/354485217/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E10.100218.HDTV.XViD-HAN.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/356254509/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E11.100224.HDTV.XViD-HAN.avi.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/356284385/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E11.100224.HDTV.XViD-HAN.avi.002

http://rapidshare.com/files/356311955/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E11.100224.HDTV.XViD-HAN.avi.003

http://rapidshare.com/files/356323087/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E11.100224.HDTV.XViD-HAN.avi.004
http://rapidshare.com/files/356408627/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E12.100225.HDTV.XViD-HAN.avi.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/356423905/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E12.100225.HDTV.XViD-HAN.avi.002

http://rapidshare.com/files/356439083/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E12.100225.HDTV.XViD-HAN.avi.003

http://rapidshare.com/files/356392999/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E12.100225.HDTV.XViD-HAN.avi.004
http://rapidshare.com/files/362516405/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E15.100310.HDTV.XviD-SeSang.avi.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/362532303/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E15.100310.HDTV.XviD-SeSang.avi.002

http://rapidshare.com/files/362546959/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E15.100310.HDTV.XviD-SeSang.avi.003

http://rapidshare.com/files/362555536/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E15.100310.HDTV.XviD-SeSang.avi.004
http://rapidshare.com/files/362570000/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E16.END.100311.HDTV.XViD-HAN_.avi.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/362582656/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E16.END.100311.HDTV.XViD-HAN_.avi.002

http://rapidshare.com/files/362594455/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E16.END.100311.HDTV.XViD-HAN_.avi.003

http://rapidshare.com/files/362442155/Woman.Who.Still.Wants.To.Marry.E16.END.100311.HDTV.XViD-HAN_.avi.004

kiss-1.gif

Kaciemom, I'm talking about this and dang conffeti ruined a precious scene, wish i had a clear video so I can capture it good,so if someone here has a clear video/version just PM juz need that particular scene. Golly why I can't stop spamming here it seems like i can't let this drama go or I m still in denial that the drama was over? guess this is what you call withdrawal syndrome.

kiss1-1.gif

Guest purpleZ

@ purpleZ

actually i think ep 13 and 14 were way 'weirder' than ep 15 and 16.

ep 13 left little impact on me at all.

i actually found ep 16 moving in its own way .... Kim Bum's pain was depressing to watch.

it felt so raw - i think we as viewers who had rooted so much for the Min-Young connection ... felt as much emotional torture as him too (esp when they had to hype it up with him crying on his bike! :( :(

though i still dislike the (imo unnecc) bike scene ... it achieved its target effect.

his crying before the crash got to me .... aigooooo, i was really tearing up along with Min Jae too. :rolleyes: )

to me, instead ep 13 and 14 were the two eppies that were 'off'. they focused maybe too much on MJ-SY playing house (yet WITHOUT their former intensity and WITHOUT adding much further new development re: relationship).

it was like watching two roomates - NOT esp romantic (except for a couple of scenes).

bec of the SW-SM twist that threw an awkward feel onto everything ... to me, somehow the beautiful intensity they built up at DJ's wedding (ep 12) ... i didn't feel it much anymore in eppie 13 and 14 ===> despite all the SY house scenes, ep 13 and 14 were two eppies that left me cold.

looked like KB enjoyed himself genuinely, acting this role with Park Jin Hee's Shin Young. all his interactions with her looked way natural together. and as a couple .. .those two were just totally believable.

I agree with you, jusash. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed episode 16 to the MAX :D! Although it was a bit different than the usual SMM we've been fed up till then, I didn't mind, as long as I get to see many MJ-SY's interaction. I actually kinda wanted them to experience pain, to meet obstacles, feeling the intensity and realizing how much they belong to each other when they're not together. You're right about episode 13 and 14. Suddenly I was kinda lost by the eyes that we're used to seeing from MJ-SY. The eye sex was kind of difficult to be found. Just like you said, they're just playing house. But again, you could call it the next stage of a relationship. The "trying to get" period and the "already in a relationship" period are kind of different. So it was built down, but you still could see their same eye gazes in one scene or two, although not as much as the previous scenes.

Not just episode 16 cost me emotional pain. Episode 15 already gave me emotional break down. That's how well, especially Kim Bum, execute MJ's feelings on screen. He's so much in love with SY that you could just feel it outside the TV screen. I especially have to note the scenes that he did incredibly well that could make us (or at least me) faint and being brought to the ER:

1. In episode 15, when he found out from SW about SY's decision to take the opportunity and rode his bike with teary eyes and then stood in front of the river thinking. The way his expression was saying, how he's struggling to perhaps letting SY go if that's what she really wanted. (I also have to note, how much I like his side profile here!! :))

1. In the end of episode 15: in the hallway. After SY said "let's break up", seeing his teary eyes and saying, "is this the only thing you could do?? what's the reason that i love Lee Shin-young??" Then SY said that he's just a... to her. His expression was like he could die right away!

2. In episode 16, when they bumped into each other at the station and just walked pass each other. The way MJ suppressed his sadness (still too softly spoken (I'm not good with words, sowwy)) just make you go teary after him.

3. When he addressed SY as noona. You could see his instant withdrawal, in order to make SY reassure and not to worry about him. The truth is, his heart is broken into pieces, like mine! Even no tears involved here, can you imagine just a change of speech, different way of addressing somebody you love, could actually cause so much emotions??

4. The scene when he was riding on his motorbike at night, crying. It's actually the first time his tears flowed on his cheeks. The pain was so real, that he seriously could die just from that. The way he was imagining that he could never be together with SY anymore. The way he was thinking and grasping the truth and crying his eyes out silently. I wept like crazy! ;) I was like "Min jae aaaahhhhh, noooo".

There are many more scene that made me weep in the last 2 episodes. But those 4 topped my list of "best heart breaking scenes". Although many think that MJ riding a motorbike is not him at all, and not necessary, I also think so. But I think this way you can see his pain more dramatically. That's why it's called Drama, right? Drama is not a drama if there is no drama.

So I'm obviously not ready to let this drama go, hence the spamming! So I didn't get a chance to spazz about the cut Piano kiss scene yet so here's the clip, courtesy of purpleZ's finding:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU0Mzc1NzE2.html

I like this clip not only b/c we get a lengthen segment so you have time to absorb it all in but also we can hear how when Min Jae turns her around, the piano keys get all jarred and dissonant b/c he sort of pushing her against it...and for some reason, that make it all the more smexy for me.

I've watched that clip like how many times, dreamgazer1985! Still angry that it's being cut, but luckily some kind soul uploaded it on the net! It's a much more sensual and passionate kiss than the last one, in my opinion. Though real kiss is still the last kiss in episode 16. Do you notice that Bummie always has a smile on his face when he kissed PJH? The only kiss with a serious expression was the piano kiss. Do you prefer kiss with a smile or a kiss with a serious face? ;)

And yeah, I've rewatched the last kissing scene many times! I could feel that Bummie really enjoyed the kiss a lot. PJH was kinda shy. I observed the kiss really closely. But before seeing the episode myself, I found some caps on DC of the kiss, I saw Bummie opened his mouth and I thought "YESSS, a real kiss!". Have you ever seen Bummie done real kiss?? As far as I remember no. I saw his previous movies and series (except from Dream and Rude Women and Bi Sang), those were just a peck on the lips.

=========================

1crazynyt, I'm going to make some caps from the high quality clips and am going to continue the last set of Eyes Expression. So come back again! :D

Guest Meoxinh

I did enjoy watching each episode of this drama. It 's truly sad that all good things have to end. I can hardly accept the truth that I have to let it go. Never in my life have I thought that there is a possibility between a couple in which the woman is much older than the man. But the fantasy created in this drama is so sweet that my opinion is slightly affected. Regarding the review I think the reporter demanded too much from the drama. The world has been changing, yet the conservative way of thinking hasn't in Asian society. These days women do date younger men. But at the age above 30, how many of them are willing to get married with a guy who is more than 5 year younger? There are no parties supporting the marriage, not mentioning the age gap is a big potential reason leading to a broken relationship later. Letting the couple happy date is a good ending. It gives woman at their 30s hope. It may be a fragile hope but still it 's better than nothing.

I have only watched 2 drama in which a younger man dated an older woman. My first one was Dalja 's Spring. It is a pretty good drama. However, the plot is a bit comic, and the lead actress looks much older than the young actor so I don't feel possible, or more precise real there.

Lee Shin Young in Still Marry Me does look older than Ha Min Jae. But she gives out a refresh and young feeling which makes me think she is very compatible to Min Jae. Min Jae is still somehow immature. I find it very cute watching him tell Shin Young he will not dump her because of her passion for her job. But Kim Bum 's acting is very persuasive. His eyes in some scenes can convey his thought better than any dialogues.

I myself really like Kim Bum 's Ha Min Jae. In Still marry me his Ha Min Jae grows in me as a man. Not like in his other projects his characters to me are always boys.

Does Kim Bum prefer girls who are older than him? It seems that he doesn't use the word "noona" to older actress. Son Dambi mentioned that he always called her Dambi ssi in an interview before. And he doesn't call Park Jinhee noona here, either. Don't tell me younger man - older woman couple becomes a trend now in Korea? =)

Guest purpleZ

Hi, Meoxinh,

I have a strong withdrawal syndrome too. I can't believe it's over! I can't believe that KB and PJH not working together anyomore, not seeing each other on the set anymore :( I wish they'd release some closing ceremony pics or some sort, or ending party. I wanna see some BTS and specials!

I guess Kim Bum really doesn't call older women noona (still remember the scene after his performance aired on TV when he was waiting for SY's text msg and his friends were asking if he was waiting for that reporter noona's text. He said he doesn't adress any women noona). But Son Dam bi is just what, 4 or 5 years older than him. Park Jin hee is 11 years older than him, so it's kinda cute that he calls her Park Jin hee ssi :) (wishful thinking)

=================

I won't be leaving this thread just yet. Hopefully I will see you guys back again!

Sharing an animation I made of the last kissing scene :D

anim1u.gif

same as every MJ/SY's fan in this thread, I surely have the withdrawal syndrom... same feeling as I finished "DJ Spring" ...but I will repeat watching them again and again :P

"Oh My Lady " (OML) is the upcoming drama of Chae Rim that I am going to watch, also happen to be the younger male lead falls in love with the elderly female lead....

Archived