[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Guest dreamgazer1985

This thread is turning me into a spammer :/ ....Apologies for my obsessive lurpe on this drama still.

I found a couple of pics that I don't think were posted yet, and by found, I meant a very kind soompi soul by the name of imur alerted me to it. These were taken from Uhm Ji Won (aka. Da Jung's twitter). One more pics from the cast party and of the three girls being awesome as "2ne1"

72998781.jpg

73737493.jpg

...once again a fangirl's gripe " Bummie! Why are you not sitting near your Shin Young? TSK!" ...Also is the guy standing in the back with the pink shirt = the director?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kelela

@purpleZ - LOVE that you mentioned this quote:

MJ: "When you were my age, have you loved someone so madly? Just because I'm 24, doesn't mean I could just love anyone."

It showed his youth and his fearlessness all at the same time.

Also the eyes expression: EXCELLENT! Love the walking cap from the concert, the running cap and the kiss. You captured it once again!

Ep 14 - out @ Dramabeans!

http://www.dramabeans.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@ purpleZ:

Video = seriously AWESOME! B)

THANKS so much!

those were really nice moments you captured of the magical ride! b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-lly done. :wub:

(btw the last line at the end of your video ... when did Min Jae say this?)

(was it from that ep 7 joking response he gave SY when she asked: what if the 32 yr old man never comes along .... bec MJ did say there: then you can stay with me forever too). -_-

Eye Expressions 9 = More THANKS!

Whoa! You managed to capture that tiny moment when he finally reached the end of the corridor. B)

When MJ finally showed us the very tight control over his emotions he was so reining in - with that tiny, momentary gasp of air he let out. Yet, when he had just passed SY just before ... (seemingly) no expression or reaction.

O-u-c-h. These last 2 eppies were heartwrenching, watching his pain. :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~

kaciemom - you are very lucky == if you can't recall each and every single one ep those collage of clips came from, bec you have another enjoyable ride coming up.

those were serious swoon moments, and if you can't place them - you can totally savour your rewatch.

i was so identifying the eppies and nodding along to purpleZ's choices (ep 9 tick, ep 10, tick ... yet, ep 7 etc etc). bec I have already done one too many re-watches of all those very-familiar scenes. :huh:

the answer to yours is ep 7 (almost end. eventful episode. just before that it was the how come she doesn't call, followed by kissing room, then the van-kidnap etc etc = all in all, pretty progressive ep :D )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dreamgazer: THANKS! spam away please! ...

Spammers unite .... we're all needing a support group to get over those withdrawals == but seriously, are we even wanting to get over anything at all? :lol:

i tried to wean myself fr watching my favorite moments.

most are now wonderfully captured in purpleZ's video. (plus (for me) favorites also include ep 11 pub and last scene from the moment he emailed her his msg - that last passageway run. yet another memorable hallway moment!)

so what do i do instead? to help withdrawals and distract from those Wed and Thur withdrawal twitches this wk ....

instead i went off to explore Bi-Sang aka Fly Up ... a recent Kim Bum movie. and forget it!

it did NOT do anything to help at all for me! "noona killer" is definitely better than "oppa" all right.

i am hopelessly back in here. :rolleyes::lol:

TIFF!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

fancy seeing you in here! -- reading your write up, seems like we have been watching a few of the same dramas lately.

this one though, takes the cream on the cake in a long while .. the last one which even came close was City Hall.

Guest purpleZ

Hi guys! I read your every single posts. Because I need to hurry to go to work, I'm going to reply quickly.

About the clip, thanks for everybody's kind words! There are just too many great moments of MJ-SY that I couldn't possibly put all of them in one clip. That's why I'm planning to make more. There will be more to come, so please look forward to it :D

I'll be off now and discuss with you longer after work! And no, I'm not planning to withdraw and forget anything at all ;)

@ purpleZ:

I know I'm late but congratulations for the wonderful video! :D Considering I've been buried in work the last few days, I'm really happy that there's something that can bring me back to the magical SY-MJ land, even if it's for a couple of minutes.

And once again I am reminded what a gorgeous creature Kim Bum is. Seeing him with gray hair again reminded me that he is the only person I know, who looks younger that way. If this isn't a prime example of great genes, I don't know what is.

@ kaciemom:

I'm planning to rewatch with subs but unfortunately now is not the right time. Too much work and too much stuff to study. <_< And what's worse, I can't see the end of it. :( I hope I can find time soon.

Guest jobogae

This series is such a fun watch. I love the cast, especially the three female leads plus Kim Bum. So many drama series to watch and so little time! Thanks for all the uploads! :D

Hi all:

If you can rewatch this drama, it is really quite different - I am really enjoying rewatching this drama again. I actually discover so parts that I didn't know was there. =)

Have a great weekend all!!!

Guest kelela

Hi all:

If you can rewatch this drama, it is really quite different - I am really enjoying rewatching this drama again. I actually discover so parts that I didn't know was there. =)

Have a great weekend all!!!

Completely agree. I can't believe how much had changed. Every episode had something I loved and to see it changed so much from the previous episode was really amazing.

Guest purpleZ

@kaciemom, the one where MJ said "I think I really like you a lot" is in episode 7. One of my favorite epies.

@dreamgazer1985: Thanks a lot for the pics! Please don't stop the spamming. You know we're always hungry for more SMM and moreover MJ-SY! Or to be precise KB-PJH? :D

Oh and yes, the one with pink shirt is the PD: Kim Min Shik.

@purpleZ - LOVE that you mentioned this quote:

MJ: "When you were my age, have you loved someone so madly? Just because I'm 24, doesn't mean I could just love anyone."

It showed his youth and his fearlessness all at the same time.

Also the eyes expression: EXCELLENT! Love the walking cap from the concert, the running cap and the kiss. You captured it once again!

@kelela

And also, how handsome and hot when Bummie said that line!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I may be going back a few episodes to make more eye caps. Because after a rewatch, I noticed more eye sex the first episodes!

Guest purpleZ

It's been more than a week after SMM ended and the thread is drowning :( We need to liven it up a bit!

(btw the last line at the end of your video ... when did Min Jae say this?)

(was it from that ep 7 joking response he gave SY when she asked: what if the 32 yr old man never comes along .... bec MJ did say there: then you can stay with me forever too). -_-

Whoa! You managed to capture that tiny moment when he finally reached the end of the corridor. B)

When MJ finally showed us the very tight control over his emotions he was so reining in - with that tiny, momentary gasp of air he let out. Yet, when he had just passed SY just before ... (seemingly) no expression or reaction.

@jusash: Thanks! The last line, where MJ said "stay with me for the rest of your life" is in episode 7, in BK's restaurant after his confession. Yes, where SY asked what if the 32 yr old man never showed up, then MJ said "then stay with me for the rest of your life".

Yes, that was a little moment of rock bottom. I hope he'll be nominated for this role in the MBC drama awards together with PJH. And better yet, walking hand in hand on the red carpet! :D

i was so identifying the eppies and nodding along to purpleZ's choices (ep 9 tick, ep 10, tick ... yet, ep 7 etc etc). bec I have already done one too many re-watches of all those very-familiar scenes. :huh:

I'm glad that I included almost everybody's favorites. To me, the most progressive and sweet episode is 7. Many MJ-SY moments and MJ was practically doing everything SY asked. It's like a roller coaster ride. It's full of adventures, danger, it's showing SY as famme fatale, then there's confession. Everything in one.

so what do i do instead? to help withdrawals and distract from those Wed and Thur withdrawal twitches this wk ....

instead i went off to explore Bi-Sang aka Fly Up ... a recent Kim Bum movie. and forget it!

it did NOT do anything to help at all for me! "noona killer" is definitely better than "oppa" all right.

I read that the movie is bad. I want to watch just to see Bummie. Man, he's one HOT boy! YES, definitely better as noona killer than oppa. Didn't feel him as oppa at all already from BOF. He's perfectly cut as noona killer!

====================

@nell123: Thanks, girl! This gray hair stunt will be remembered as one of the most endearing attempts a male character has ever done to his loved one I think. And yes, Bummie is the only one who can wear that gray perfectly. I wonder how their parents look like. They'd better donor the genes! :P

Guest purpleZ

More wrap up party pic and autograph of PJH!

pjhafterparty1.jpg

pjhsign1.jpg

Credits: JEYEF and DC.

===================

Pics from PJH's new movie Our Mother. I've been wondering. She did this movie and SMM the same time, but how did she look different in each show? I mean, she looked chubbier in Our Mother and looked slimmer in SMM.

m002010904w636.jpg

m0020025momimg01w636.jpg

It's been more than a week after SMM ended and the thread is drowning :( We need to liven it up a bit!

@purpleZ, et al

H-E-L-P ... i can''t seem to get out either! :o:P

i need to get a normal life back, instead of moping about the loss of this drama. yet .... i keep this thread perpectually open once my PC gets turned on.

and all those favorite picks of SMM-Osts are playing everywhere i go == it's so hard to get out of this mode when even in the car when Kim Bum's Confession or 'Can I Come Closer' or "These Thoughts" are persuasively encouraging me to stay in this magical SMM world!!

often the dramas that really suck me in have gorgeous OSTs - i am such an aural pushover!.

if convincing scenes get further enhanced by hauntingly-beautiful background music (as in this case) ...<SIGH> i am already 3/4 sold. <_<

REwatches don't helping in weaning off, this time - they are just sucking me in deeper. (purpleZ, so did your captivating video)! :P

with this drama ... i just don't seem to tire of any multi-rewatches. like others above have said .... each rewatch sometimes bring forth a new subtle detail or revelation.

lost count of how many times i have seen ep 3 (library carrying bks for SY .... and later, the listening to records together in music library) .... then the melting classics = ep 7, 9, 10, 11 and 16 (that last hallway run ... aww).

ep 4 (party), ep5 (road sharing scarf scene), ep6 (skating) .... these, i seem to watch a lot less of.

@jusash: Thanks! The last line, where MJ said "stay with me for the rest of your life" is in episode 7, in BK's restaurant after his confession. Yes, where SY asked what if the 32 yr old man never showed up, then MJ said "then stay with me for the rest of your life".

thanks! for clarifying :lol: thought so, but this same ep 7 line seemed more 'magical' coming at your video's end! B):lol:

imo your video is the best setting so far on you-tube ... for Kim Bum's Confession.

Yes, that was a little moment of rock bottom. I hope he'll be nominated for this role in the MBC drama awards together with PJH. And better yet, walking hand in hand on the red carpet! :D

compared to his recent movie, Bummie's acting seemed a new level altogether in this drama. surprisingly revelation. B)

Park Jin Hee is good, as always. i don't recall any bad work of hers i have seen at all actually.

but together - holy, that's something else == they're seriously awesome! :wub:

I'm glad that I included almost everybody's favorites. To me, the most progressive and sweet episode is 7. Many MJ-SY moments and MJ was practically doing everything SY asked. It's like a roller coaster ride. It's full of adventures, danger, it's showing SY as famme fatale, then there's confession. Everything in one.

it's wonderful how they mapped out the approach to the entire progress of their relationship.

ep 1 was slowest (for me) .... ep 2-3 start building up (we can already sample delicious appetisers while waiting for the wonderful main courses === and i really liked their classroom-lecture sparks, and the Ban Seok-Min Jae moments).

then main course. the whole Min Jae plan starts fr ep 4 -> 5 -> 6 then .... and wham! 7 had all the delish goodies you described.

8 de-railed a little bec she found out about the bet, but was still good. (though the candle scene @ the end of ep 8 doesn't do that much for me).

9's grey hair hallway scene was appetisingly great too, and the 10 day dating moments leading up to ep 10 - whcih was the other high point (like 7)

11 had the smoozy pub scene (this was so typically teasing flirtatious yet dead serious Min Jae) ...

12 was the wedding ....

13 and 14 we have dissected and discussed ad-nauseum by now ... and 15 and 16 were heartbreakingly beautiful, but in a different way.

and the humorous moments from everyone .... soo funny! i am laughing again at the 3 girls and their conversations-interactions in my rewatches. :lol: :lol:

I read that the movie is bad. I want to watch just to see Bummie. Man, he's one HOT boy! YES, definitely better as noona killer than oppa. Didn't feel him as oppa at all already from BOF. He's perfectly cut as noona killer!

that UNmemorable movie of his was all over the place - so was Kim Bum's acting.

let's say when he was anguished there ... you knew he was acting anguished.

whereas in ep 15 and 16 ...his obvious pain ... ouch == so natural the hurting, you just buy into it.

the seamless execution in SMM is wayyy different.

yup purpleZ ... award winning is hopefully this SMM perfomance.

how can that 'boy' in BOF (yes sorry but NO "oppa" feel either for me in BOF. he wasn't 'in control' enough to warrant that "oppa" status) mature into this "HOT" teasing cheeky flirt here, and charm so convincingly with such endearing persuasive style too?

in BOF i didn't feel much So-Eul chemistry either ... sorry. i just saw two gd-looking teens (So-Eul) acting.

and yes not just no"oppa" feel - his self assured seasoned player didn't quite work successfully there either.

Gu Jin Pyo and Jan-di had some chemistry going, but often the sometimes 'jerky' Jan Di and the <Almost Paradise> overkill jarred so much i'd get distracted. though the drama was addictive in its own way ... the flaws often intruded enough to interrupt enjoyment.

Guest purpleZ

Sharing Bummie's pics for Vogue Girl. Not sure which edition, but I think it's recent. Is it after SMM? He had his hair cut. H.O.T!

54628861201003192016022.jpg

54628861201003191942534.jpg

54628861201003191942534.jpg

54628861201003192142544l.jpg

54628861201003192142544.jpg

Guest valley girl

oh my god this is my fave drama so far for this year hahahahha..

i love kim bum he is noona killer.

this drama not exaggerate, it's touchy !..

i am on the last episodes now waiting for subs

Guest berrymonster

yesterday i watch episode 1, episode 20, this drama really sweet. i shall watch it on 27 march, i got 1 week break.

Guest valley girl

yesterday i watch episode 1, episode 20, this drama really sweet. i shall watch it on 27 march, i got 1 week break.

oh i thought this drama only 16 episodes???

Guest purpleZ

@purpleZ, et al

H-E-L-P ... i can''t seem to get out either! :o:P

i need to get a normal life back, instead of moping about the loss of this drama. yet .... i keep this thread perpectually open once my PC gets turned on.

thanks! for clarifying :lol: thought so, but this same ep 7 line seemed more 'magical' coming at your video's end! B):lol:

imo your video is the best setting so far on you-tube ... for Kim Bum's Confession.

compared to his recent movie, Bummie's acting seemed a new level altogether in this drama. surprisingly revelation. B)

Park Jin Hee is good, as always. i don't recall any bad work of hers i have seen at all actually.

but together - holy, that's something else == they're seriously awesome! :wub:

it's wonderful how they mapped out the approach to the entire progress of their relationship.

ep 1 was slowest (for me) .... ep 2-3 start building up (we can already sample delicious appetisers while waiting for the wonderful main courses === and i really liked their classroom-lecture sparks, and the Ban Seok-Min Jae moments).

then main course. the whole Min Jae plan starts fr ep 4 -> 5 -> 6 then .... and wham! 7 had all the delish goodies you described.

8 de-railed a little bec she found out about the bet, but was still good. (though the candle scene @ the end of ep 8 doesn't do that much for me).

9's grey hair hallway scene was appetisingly great too, and the 10 day dating moments leading up to ep 10 - whcih was the other high point (like 7)

11 had the smoozy pub scene (this was so typically teasing flirtatious yet dead serious Min Jae) ...

12 was the wedding ....

13 and 14 we have dissected and discussed ad-nauseum by now ... and 15 and 16 were heartbreakingly beautiful, but in a different way.

It's always great to read your views, jusash! And thanks again for your kind words about my video :D

Everybody's going to have to go back to the real life, to the normal life. I've been in this dream world of k-drama, just to lift up my spirit ;) But I'm a dreamer anyway. This is for me some kind of "supplementary ingredient" that's too hard to miss out to help lift my spirit high, to get my normal life back. But what's normal? It's different according to each person's point of view.

I'm planning to do a marathon soon. But I think I'm gonna skip episode 1, because just like you said, I found this episode too slow.

About <Almost Paradise> Lol! I felt the same way. That song was being played awfully too much for me to fully enjoy the show.

@valley_girl:

Hi, valley_girl! Nice to see you here. I hope you'll enjoy the show till the last bits :D

oh i thought this drama only 16 episodes???

Yes' it only has 16 episodes.

Archived