[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Guest purpleZ

Guys, I regret it that I can't comment much today! But what a great ending! Although it's fairy tale like, I'm satisfied. After all we got a real kiss! :D And I cried a lot during this episode. Most broken hearted when I saw MJ cried while riding on his bike at night. Then when he greeted SY as noona. And many other scenes. I got so emotional! Even when I saw SY's team being sad about SY's departure, I had to weep. They're such a great colleagues! I wold want to have such colleagues around me!

About the time leap, I don't think they mentioned anything about it. It was probably just about a year or something or a few months.

I have to go to bed now! Or I'll fall asleep again at work ;)

Sharing the kiss before going to bed :D L.O.V.E.L.Y.!!

kissje.jpg

=============

AGB Nielsen ratings for episode 16: 5,4%

To hell with the ratings. Korean viewers didn't know what they missed!

Yes, I am doing okay - thank you for asking PurpleZ. I think this drama really pushed my emotion to the max. On others, I just shake it off but because of the feeling between the two, you can see it in their eyes. I think that's why yesterday when they were parting, I think that when my last nerve broke and all my tear came flowing - my poor family (you should have seen them - they didn't know what to do with me.

Anyway, I have read almost all the spoilers and started on watching eps 16 (raw), I am giving this drama a conclusion. My poor computer, if it can talk will tell me to give it some love. I will write more after I watch the drama completely. I wish I had taken a language other than Spanish. ;):huh:

Oh no... poor them. But anyways, they're understanding right? You even talked to your hubby about it :) I'm sure after you watched episode 16, you'll brighten up much more, kaciemom! No other dramas made such a big impact in my personal life. Just like you, I usually just forgot about it. But I enjoyed every single moment while watching this drama. I lost count on how many re-watches I've made ;)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JEYEF

Just finished the episode 16, even though its raw I read the spoilers so I pretty understood the whole thing.

The Final KISS was superb I noticed twice that KB opens his mouth! :lol: He seems to enjoyed it more than PJH! ;) (PJH had her mouth closed throughout the kissing scene)

I love the whole outfit and the CHUCKS that she wore when she came back from Sweden. B)

Guest sp4078

I got a lot of complain for not enough MJ-SY for the whole series, and typical cliche' at the end. But I forgive because of the sweet kiss at the end.

This drama is still on top of my list this year. Cheers !!

Guest dori dori

What am I going to do with my life now? LOL man I'm sad...

But I was kind of dissapointed with the last episode because it all seemed so ...rushed?

Like so I thought SY was supposed to be gone for 3 years? They never let us know like with captions or something saying 9 months later, or 1 year later, or like I dont get how long she was gone for...?

It seemed like she just left for a week... Basically it just seemed like they were back at square one...confusing...

oh well i wish this drama never ended ahhhhh I loved it... def one of my favs so far!

I loved the friendship, the fashion, the boy problems, etc

OMG, I am one happy mama. After yesterday emotional episode, this one has put a "smile" :D on my face. I just finished watching ep 16 (raw) and waiting for the subs to come on. That's okay because with the spoilers and pictures, I can basically figure out what is going on.

As for MJ/SY this was quite a "finale". I always knew MJ was mature for his age but no one gave him a chance to show how much he loves SY. The mom kept wanting him to give up on SY because she was fearing he might following in his father's footstep of fooling around. In ep. 15 now that I have watched 16, he was really trying to get SY really jealous to prove how she really wants him. But that backfire on him. Then when he was on the motocycle, you saw the tears - OMG, if that doesn't say how much he really cares for her. Then the "kiss" - MJ (or Kim Bum) didn't hold back anything!!! That's my boy!!!! :):)

I really think the screenwriter did a good job of making this drama really flowing. In most Kdrama there always the backstabbing, jealousy and etc. There wasn't any. It was really a good drama and I am really going to sad starting tomorrow when I have nothing to look forward to.

Well, starting tomorrow, I will make my poor family a great meal and tell them what has happened to their poor Mom for the last couple of weeks.

Final mins of ep 16, sharing some of my fave.

finalmmemp4_000206539.jpg

finalmmemp4_000208575.jpg

finalmmemp4_000215248.jpg

finalmmemp4_000218651.jpg

The historical hallway, they have taken so many important scene in this hallway. The hallway was the silent witness and played a big part of their love story so many good and bad memories they shared in.. MJ and SY started and end in the same hallway and start again in there.They should name the hallway "The MinYoung" hallway

finalmmemp4_000221788.jpg

Love the way MJ pointed his finger to SY to die for what a suave moved.. Hope some nice soul can capture a clear pic of this one and closer..

finalmmemp4_000383883.jpg

finalmmemp4_000384584.jpg

I love the way she smiled.

finalmmemp4_000408241.jpg

To take the quote from a previous post : To heck with the ratings!

It was the same case with "You're Beautiful" where the ratings were not great but it became one of the most watched dramas (not in Korea) I presume. Granted they were going head to head with Iris.

Here SMM was going against Chuno. I think this is a great drama, for once I did not have the urge to chuck my computer out the window in frustration. It is bliss to watch a show about women's friendship, the troubles they go through because of love and the ultimate, younger man, older woman story.

I think this is kind of a trend now in Korean drama, with Dalja's Spring, What's Up Fox the dramas which made people sit up and notice the issue. I remember Romance and the drama with Gong Yoo (- something about candy??) Coming up is the drama Personal Taste and the one with Chae Rim and Si Won (SuJu). As a noona myself, I say.. keep them coming!

I will really really miss this drama, Time to rewatch from the beginning!

Guest volcomstone

While I wait for episodes 15 and 16 to sub I decided to make some banners, and decided to share them with you ^_^

please just credit me thanks!

smm1.png

smm2.png

smm3.png

I'll make some more later too, once I find some more cute pictures. Anyways enjoy!

Guest spicycurry

Episode 13 recap on Dramabeans.

Now with fun survey:

Back in Black. Yay or Nay?

I like my Bummie in white

I like my Bummie in black

I like my Bummie for non-superficial reasons because our love is TRUE

Who are you kidding? I like my Bummie cause he's HOT

Guest sorcy79au

Coming up is the drama Personal Taste and the one with Chae Rim and Si Won (SuJu).

NRGchick, that's not actually Si Won (though i reckon he's a dead ringer for him also), it's Lee Min Ho.

I reckon that show will be good also, another one that's gonna eat up my monthly quota of downloads!!

ACK!! I just re-read your post...silly me apparently can't read properly. You meant Oh! My Lady, right? Sorry!!!!

Guest kelela

I need subs now! :lol:

I'm going to kind of dissect it once the subs come out. I saw the last 2 raw, but I'd like to catch the correct observations.

All in all, I really really loved this show. I might even consider buying it on DVD. For me it was relating so much to Shin Young. Her independence. Her friendships. Her loves. I think it will be a long time before we see such a female role.

Oh, and I'm totally buying that bag!

Guest purpleZ

Morning guys!! Another quick note before leaving to work. I'm going to MISS this show hell lots! Now I have nothing to look forward to (drama wise), but I'm still satisfied, because of the real kiss they finally gave us! I wanna see the NG's! I will be hunting for more materials.

And sorry guys, I wasn't able to catch all the conversations in this episode. It felt like some dialogue of high caliber, especially ones with MJ-SY at her place.

About the time span, it could be that SY was having a break or something. Back to Korea just for a while? I couldn't quite catch it. I saw it in a hurry and wrote the summary in a hurry again. And today I won't be able to observe again :( But I'm sure there'll be someone who'll provide us with the answer.

Everyone had a happy ending. Even SW-SM. The only one not having a partner is BK (although MS was trying hard to get her). But their scene in the last epi was like only 2 seconds??

I will be back for more! See you tonight probably. Have fun discussing!

- Direct Link -

Still, Marry Me - Episode(s) 15 - 16 END

Direct Link For the episode on MediaFire & Demo.Ovh website(s) with Pro Account

" plz use it fairly so the link keep working as much as possible "

here direct Links ^^"

Mediafire

Episode 15 : " Here " SOoON

Episode 16 END : " Here " SOoON

* PS : Mediafire will be work if the demo ovh links are broken , then just PM to post it !

Demo.Ovh

Episode 15 " Here " NEW - Page Here -

Episode 16 END " Here " NEW - Page Here -

Zshare.net

Episode 15 : " Here "

Episode 16 END : " Here "

[

u]special thanks to cute-girl for what she did , and for all ppl who translate the important moment(s) in the show , special thanks too , to all people who share with us the DL or summary , or the news or even the photo , thank you All !!

file(s) are uploaded on the Mediafire , pro Account

:D

and i will keep upload it every week , if i m not that busy :))

All right @ receive to AlriyG600 @ Soompi website :D

can i have the mediafire link plz??

was out most of afternoon => 10-ish pm yesterday.

came home, and immediately logged onto Chinese subbed version immediately for ep 16 re-watch! withdrawal feed! :lol::rolleyes:

and ended up a little more confused, yet somewhat clearer about some things - offhand, random comments:

Ep 16 (SPOILER)

first off ...did SY do her complete 3 years - i am now inclined to think .... perhaps she did.

the drama was just NOT very clear about the time span in between that had elapsed.

for eg:

after the re-watch ... now i feel we do NOT have to tie in DJ's delivery to estimate the time span at which SY came back to UBN. it was one of those events that happened in between, among many.

because, in between ... SY also did pop in somehow for MJ's last performance (and he knew it) and she also left again.

the way i see it now .... it's really up in the air how many such 'unknown' trips back to Korea she had made to and fro in between her various postings.

but her final visit back definitely looked like it was for good - permanency === which suggests to me now that she DID complete her 3 yr stint.

also, the break up between them ==== it was more devastating than i'd first thought.

SY was way more resolute (and in some ways - cruel, in her absolute finality) to make the break final - with NO communication.

i understand now why she said "thank you" to him at the hospital ... she was understanding the very extreme hurt he was torturously going through to completely cut off ties with her ... the way SHE wanted it.

so he was cold with her, to let go of her - HER WAY. but in retrospect... it was also a very dangerous gamble. bec the guy was so into her .... he could have injured himself way more seriously.

also in re-watch clarity ... this scene made more sense, esp in context to the extended hallway scene (ep 16) - where Min Jae asked her if he had just been that ---- "a distraction/provocation" to her.

and the scene where they passed each other on the corridor, ignored each other... and he was so NOT oblivious to her at all but held it all in so valiantly :o .... the only indication being the gasp of air he let out, when he reached the end of the corridor. whoa, so poignantly beautiful!

it was his way of saying goodbye and letting it go (his way of loving her) ... he did it according to the way SY wanted their break up to go - with total finality. what a guy! even though it was really killing him.

hence his heartbreaking 'noona greeting' too - he is indicating to her to say - yes he's moved on - you can go now (with peace of mind, i am fine with it).

i also see parallels in the different 2 depths of love in SY:

~ for SW she had no misgivings abt leaving at all.

~ for Min Jae she was clutching at all kinds of straws to stay behind, although it was an even more fantastic opportunity

there were 3 other candidates for the position before it was absolutely confirmed SY would be the one who was posted abroad.

before she went through the 2nd process to reach the overseas posting part ... in the meantime when she was still at first stage (transferred to the foreign affairs dept at UBN - while awaiting confirmation for overseas posting selection process) ...

poor Min Jae was so tracking SY daily progress there. he knew her daily move, her every progress. (MJ turns turnd semi- stalker almost ... his morose face falling further when his colleague informed him that the overseas post was confirmed and that she'd be leaving that wk. AAawwwww :( :( ).

though i cried along when Min Jae did (feeling the SY loss as much as he did) .... i also DO still think the motorbike scene was unnecc. <_<

there are also a couple more UN-realistic scenarios that come to mind:

1) DJ and BS are really back at Square One ... baby or not - it doesn't really change things.

They didn't reach much understanding, in my books. Except BS loves her, and she announced that they have a baby coming.

Bec BS's one assertive outburst to his sis ... i doubt is going to change anything much.

in fact having a grandchild just means ... (oh dear) more obligations. and more excuses for family-bonding time with his family (the doting grandparents, the interfering aunty who probably has a whole lot of unwanted wisdom to unload to DJ about mothering-parenting? H.E.L.P :rolleyes: )

poor DJ the mother ... can't you just see it? the family obligations just got deeper and further entrenched. she just dug herself deeper into the rut :lol:

2) it's too amazing to me how Min Jae can SUDDENLY find all this time in ep 16 to keep popping up at SY's place for those surprise romantic meals (a) b'fast, (b)another time he had left delicious porridge apparently ... and then that © 3rd time when he was caught in the act by SY(when he was putting up pictures, leaving Cds, and leaving pastries) ...

and then even had time to make plans for their one last Sat outing to the beach (an outing SY in her frantic workaholic drive - completely forgot about ... until it was too late. the poor dude waited the whole day!).

i was wondering ... like how come busy MJ can sudddenly be so free and so available? considering he's still in the same mode of discussions, promotions and preparing for a series of concerts (ie time before she left). so what conveniently happened that he needn't be at constant rehearsals, or in contact anymore with Se-na's group etc?

realistic scenarios are:

1) SW and SM --- believable outcome. and they're NOT opting for marriage but instead just enjoying each other's companionship .. be it dancing, or travelling.

on SW's part ... it's commitment. it's also a sacrifice. he's probably never ever going to have kids by choosing Sang Mi, nor is he having the marriage his mom/parents did not endorse.

SM's acceptance and open communication with Min Jae re: Shin Young.

i like how she informs him of SY's all-night visit the time he landed in hospital.

after SY's 'cruel' finality ... this was welcome food for Mj's aching heart. the news meant a lot to him, and provided him a whole lot of new hope for the future. SY actually still cared.

2) also realistic was how much SY really, really cared - to make her initial decision let him go.

she did not give any 2nd thought to getting off the plane immediately. although this seriously jeopardised her career (her boss was livid over the phone (and calling for her resignation) ... and it reflected on her professionalism and reputation as a journalist but she didn't care one bit at all. priority #1 = MJ! :wub:

it was serious bec her schedule was back-to-back heavily booked. being foreign correspondent = serious business.

3) Bu Ki - realistic. i am glad she's still independently doing her own thing, and is perfectly content with that. who knows if Myung Seok will one day be successful in wooing her? but for now ... I am glad they left it at that.

4) our favorite Min Jae-Shin Young couple: i am inclined to want to believe IT WAS 3 yrs (brainwashing justification :rolleyes: ) they were apart.

bec it makes way more sense and allows for more believable convincing that MJ's grown and done his own thing during that time. and that SY's challenged herself, returned content and more confident a person.

accepting the career challenge she's always wanted and yet made peace with the fact it's perfectly ok to be 37 and still single.

@jusash: Again, we've agreed on all points. :)

Since I haven't watched any sub versions, I don't know if the voice-overs made any difference to the flow of the episode. Nonetheless, I think the final scenes, after SY's departure, could have been edited better; in such a way as to give the viewer a definitive understanding of the timeline. And, from a visual perspective, that was the flaw in the last episode.

Overall, this has been an excellent drama, that elicited excellent discussions of interesting topics. Thank you to everyone for sharing ... and if there's a petition for a season 2, I'll be first in line to sign!

hahaha... :lol:

After all, I still don't want BK to end up with sleazybag. I want BK to end up with his big boss, i.e. the Chairman of UBN. Ha! And, double Ha!! :P

can i have the mediafire link plz??

- Direct Link -

Still, Marry Me - Episode(s) 15 - 16 END

Direct Link For the episode on MediaFire & Demo.Ovh website(s) with Pro Account

" plz use it fairly so the link keep working as much as possible "

here direct Links ^^"

Mediafire

Episode 15 : " Here " New

Episode 16 END : " Here " New

* PS : Mediafire will be work if the demo ovh links are broken , then just PM to post it !

Demo.Ovh

Episode 15 " Here " NEW - Page Here -

Episode 16 END " Here " NEW - Page Here -

Zshare.net

Episode 15 : " Here "

Episode 16 END : " Here "

[

u]special thanks to cute-girl for what she did , and for all ppl who translate the important moment(s) in the show , special thanks too , to all people who share with us the DL or summary , or the news or even the photo , thank you All !!

file(s) are uploaded on the Mediafire , pro Account

:D

and i will keep upload it every week , if i m not that busy :))

All right @ receive to AlriyG600 @ Soompi website :D

Archived