[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Golly, finally I can go to bed now coz I got to see the preview of ep 16, its already 4 am right now I been stalking this thread like crazy lunatic waiting for some spoiler. I would like to thanks those who keep feeding and supplying my addiction, MARRY ME ROCKS...... HOPE 2 see a happy ending later.......

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest purpleZ

Hey guys, I went to bed after finishing typing the recap at 2 AM. So it was kind of a rushed recap! Lol

PurpleZ:

Actually he said.."Go..and come back."

thehibiscus, I know he said something like go and come back. I guess only "go" is misleading. Lol.

To PurpleZ don't be angry my friend. We all like this drama because it has a reality touch to it.So you have to understand that MJ and SY relationship need some challenges to know their feelings for each other is not temporary but permanent. They need to test if their relationship mean to be.And the only way to do that is time. Doesn't matter how beautiful the love is...when two pple get married and hit the reality such as dealing with finance and the "out law" you will think twice about your love and how you get there in the first place.

As fans of this drama, we want good ending (MJ & SY) which i'm pretty sure we will get it in ep 16. But writer need to give MJ sometime to grow and become mature even though he is already mature for his age but he is still inexperienced. Later when he met SY again, he will be ready for next step in their relationship and understand SY better. Because marriage is consisted alot of elements and love is only make up for one. He will be the head of family so he need to know what is he doing and capable of bringing home the bread.... also be a guidance and lend a shoulder.. when SY needs him.

Lol. I know, I just wanted to let my frustrations out. I'm a dang MinYoung shipper, so when something like this happens to them, I would be mad! Aside from the fact that it IS realistic. It's just that scenario of grabbing an opportunity is kind of a kdrama thing. Although I kinda expected it, but I was just still in denial!

@ purpleZ

cont ....

MJ: you're still beautiful without make up. did we 'sleep together' last night?

SY: yup you fell asleep right after talking.

MJ: i guess this means we slept together. (being cheeky yet again) don't worry .... i will take responsibility for you!

Thanks! I thought I heard about washing. hehehe. Anyway, same point. She's still pretty no matter what! Awww, MJ why are you such a smooth talker!?

purpleZ

i think SY is being offered the one of those coveted correspondent journalist positions that is often offered to the top proven achievers in the journalistic field. normally the more senior ones who have proven themselves - the type of front page scoop and one of a kind pictures with stories that win literary prizes.

ie she will be one of those that get posted right to the prime global scene of current action - be it war in Bosnia or whatever.

which is why her position/location is unclear. i think her boss mentioned Africa.

I see. Thanks for explaining!

It's indeed a great opportunity. Surely someone ambitious and career minded like SY wouldn't pass this chance. As I said in my comments last night at 2 A.M. (when i was totally in denial mode ;)), SY suddenly realized that MJ is still so young. That he's probably gonna give up many things for her. The level headed SY wouldn't want that either. So she's most probably taking this chance to figure things out and set MJ free and let him enjoy his youth and pursue his dreams. Even SY would give him the freedom, she would still be an obstacle for him because he'd think about SY's feelings first. So I guess breaking up for a while, pursuing each other's career. Then they will know how much they need each other as time passes. How much they've grown and ready to move to the next level.

=============================================

So seeing the preview of episode 16 gives me hope. I melted again when I saw SY's computer's text saying "You... are still the woman I love". And seeing SY ran looking for MJ... I have hope again :D

Guest purpleZ

**hi purpleZ, thank for spoil ep15. i understand more.

tonigth last ep. MJ & SY will happy or no? cheer up.

Ahgyeolyeo, fighting!

I'm so sad that today's the last day...

Guest purpleZ

Just want to note how well KB executed his feelings! I'm really impressed with his acting here. Especially in episode 15.

bummie.jpg

Guest upamak

PurpleZ that must be the last scene...although it looks pretty...but not satisfying tho...there gonna end it with a kiss...i hope they show some glimpse of the future or let the viewers (us) understand what will happen to them in da the future. If minyoung gets back together and thats the ending...its sort of a open end for us cuz we won't know if this relationship is truly possible or not and if it will continue. i heard this drama was a sequel already so i doubt it they will have another season. n i noticed its always the dramas u least expect to have a sequel gets one...weird.

Guest purpleZ

PurpleZ that must be the last scene...although it looks pretty...but not satisfying tho...there gonna end it with a kiss...i hope they show some glimpse of the future or let the viewers (us) understand what will happen to them in da the future. If minyoung gets back together and thats the ending...its sort of a open end for us cuz we won't know if this relationship is truly possible or not and if it will continue. i heard this drama was a sequel already so i doubt it they will have another season. n i noticed its always the dramas u least expect to have a sequel gets one...weird.

I can't come up to any conclusions right now before watching the episode. Well, I hope they have a very good ending indeed. And I wouldn't want a sequel either, since it's unlikely to have KB and PJH return again. They're the only one who can portray Ha Min-jae and Lee Shin-young the best!

More stills! SY is looking even prettier! :D

yetphoto10031116165033c.jpg

Guest purpleZ

I saw the ending clip on DC. All I have to say is that they DID save the best for last! It was a real kiss this time. And the ending sentence from SY was (highlight to read): "... I think I can be happy now. UBN News, this is Lee Shin-Young".

Thanks! I thought I heard about washing hehehe. Anyway, same point. She's still pretty no matter what! Awww, MJ why are you such a smooth talker!?

Hey no, that wasn't it - 'without make up' or 'washing' ... yes same thing = ie 'morning face'. :D

It's the after I was supplementing - typical MJ cheeky ... the "did we sleep together ... no worries I will take responsibility for you" bit.

Yo, but we love that "smooth talker", regardless! bring it on! :lol:

So seeing the preview of episode 16 gives me hope. I melted again when I saw SY's computer's text saying "You... are still the woman I love". And seeing SY ran looking for MJ... I have hope again :D

THANKS for all the delicious ep 16 stills ... went to bed happy at 1am after upamak uploaded the ep 16 preview and esctatic after hanjae wrote "you're still the woman I love" (THANKS all!) ... :D

Woke up early to catch ep 16 - currently now stalking since 6.30am on tu-duo site, which is often where dramastyle.com takes its initial streaming raws from anyway.

Hope you're feeling more upbeat since ep 15 yesterday purpleZ!

We're all soooooo hopelessly goners, aren't we? Either staying up real late, or waking up real early .... anyhow, all doing impossible gymnastics to fit this highly addictive drama into our schedules. :lol:

I saw the ending clip on DC. All I have to say is that they DID save the best for last! It was a real kiss this time. And the ending sentence from SY was (highlight to read): "... I think I can be happy now. UBN News, this is Lee Shin-Young".

Oh PurpleZ I am so glad you are okay. You and I have the same "emotional" breakdown yesterday. I swear everywhere I went I started crying. Even my poor family was going around "did we do something to make Mommy cried?" Now that I took a glance of what to come (seeing some yummy kisses) - Yes there is a tomorrow, tomorrow!!! :D:D

Before I sign off I want to personally thank all you guys - PurpleZ, LUV, Jusash, cute girl and I know there are more I can't remember all (you know who you are) a big "thank you" for filling me in with the spoilers, pictures and just cheering me on. I really appreciate it. Okay, enough of the mushy stuff, this bad mama have to get my comfy chair and start downloading the "raw" portion of ep. 16. :D

Talk with you guys more later...

Archived