The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part II [November 2012]

Guest massive toene

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.833em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.05em; color: rgb(59, 55, 59); padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "'Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2' unveils final posterThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 has unveiled its final theatrical poster.
The teaser artwork was revealed in six different portions over the course of the last two days through various Twilight Facebook pages.
breaking_dawn_final_poster.jpg
The poster carries the tagline "the epic finale that will last forever".
It was recently confirmed that stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will participate in the movie's worldwide press junket from October 28 to November 3.
The couple have reportedly reconciled after Stewart's alleged affair with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders.
Kellan Lutz recently revealed that Bill Condon changed the conclusion of Stephenie Meyer's Breaking Dawn novel to add "a little more flavor" to the movie finale.
"[The fans are] gonna love it, and Bill even told me that, stay for the credits - there's a really special thing happening," he said.
Breaking Dawn - Part 2 will open in cinemas on November 16.
Source

• 3 weeks later...
Guest toGETherONE

Still no PR on J.D. Pardo who plays the role of Nahuel!  I am eager to find out, and if he's not in this finale then I'll curse up a storm.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest nana544

OMG, I love it so much!!! Breaking Dawn part 2 is the best!!!! The fight was awesome, and it kept me off guard. Twilight was great. I enjoyed every seconds and minutes of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Krrypton

i saw that flick.,, and believe me if u saw the others it'll be the second best,,, i dont knw,, i liked eclipse better.., but i suggest it..,, check it out...!!!!!:-);-D

• 6 months later...

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.833em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.05em; color: rgb(59, 55, 59); padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"'Twilight: Breaking Dawn's "grotesque" Renesmee puppet - picturesThe Twilight Forever US Blu-ray collection has revealed previously unseen footage of an animatronic Renesmee that was intended for use in Breaking Dawn - Part 2.
The vampire-human spawn of Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) and Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) was initially designed as a working physical prop for the cast to hold, but was replaced by a combination of real child and CGI baby in post-production.
'Chuckesme' in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

Producer Wyck Godfrey described "Chuckesme" as one of "the most grotesque animatronic babies ever to not be seen on film".
"The second you're holding it up you realize this is never going to work," he explained. "No fake thing is ever going to do the trick. If you're Bella you're going to go, 'I don't want that thing, put it back!'"
Nikki Reed added that she found acting with Chuckesme a challenge, saying: "I'm holding a 60lb mechanical doll and me and the doll have to move our bodies at the same time.
'Chuckesme' in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

"I've got two men sitting below me doing puppet stuff with the hands and one guy pokes me in the eye. It's really difficult for me."
Twilight Forever: The Complete Saga, comprising all five Twilight movies and more than two hours of extra features, is available in the US now.
Watch Chuckesme in action in the clip from Yahoo! below:

Source

Archived