The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part II [November 2012]

Guest massive toene

Guest massive toene

Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, etc.FIRST LOOK: Breaking Dawn - Part 2: See p.5!

b3e03f864514139ecf4a64ca84967.jpg

Update: Check out the 1st Teaser! (p.6)

Poster.jpg

4ZEg8.jpg

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1, Global release dates:

Here is the Official Trailer: FULL TRAILER!!!

Country - Date: [Red color: Earlier release date than in the USA!]
France 16 November 2011
Australia 17 November 2011
Hungary 17 November 2011
New Zealand 17 November 2011

Canada 18 November 2011
Italy 18 November 2011
Norway 18 November 2011
Poland 18 November 2011
Spain 18 November 2011
Sweden 18 November 2011
UK 18 November 2011

USA 18 November 2011

Germany 24 November 2011
Malaysia 24 November 2011
Singapore 24 November 2011

Plot Summary:
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" will be released as two separate films with the first of the two slated to be released in theatres on November 18, 2011.

The project, based on the fourth novel in author Stephenie Meyer's "Twilight" series, is currently being written by Melissa Rosenberg with Wyck Godfrey, Karen Rosenfelt and Stephenie Meyer producing. "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" will start production in the fall.

"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" illuminates the secrets and mysteries of this spelbinding romantic epic that has entranced millions.

'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' EXCLUSIVE: See Edward and Bella on their honeymoon in this week's issue!

226213584hq-560x837.jpg

Attention, Twilight fans: Entertainment Weekly has an exclusive first look at The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1. The shot, which is only available in our print edition, features Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson) as husband and wife — on their wedding night. “It’s one of the most anticipated scenes,” Breaking Dawn director Bill Condon tells EW. “I spent a tremendous amount of time thinking about it. The anticipation is part of it and you want to play with what people expect and maybe subvert it a little and surprise them.” (Over Thanksgiving, the director teased fans with a separate shot from the scene in question of Bella’s hand clutching some feathers.)

FIRST PICS of THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart share a kiss while filming a scene for
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn in Rio, Brazil on Sunday (November 7).

robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-breaking-dawn-smooch-02.jpg

breaking-dawn-stewart-pattinson3_450.jpg
breaking-dawn-stewart-pattinson4_450.jpg

For more new pics please scroll down and see also p.2!!!

UPDATE:

Racy 'Breaking Dawn' Leaked Photos Surface Online, Summit Confirms They're Real

Warning: Major spoiler alert!!!

A set of racy Breaking Dawn leaked photos began popping up online on Thursday, including numerous images of Bella and Edward on their honeymoon (yes, that kind of racy). Within hours, Twilight fans were posting the new Breaking Dawn pictures all over blogs and Twilight-themed message boards, discussing each still photo in great (and in some cases, graphic) detail.

[content removed due to DMCA takedown notice]

Here is the steamy video clip: Honeymoon Scene - Clip
^HOLY MOLY!!!

205699_135995413139971_100001885387639_236344_2104749_n.jpg

Edit:
If you watch the first seconds of this clip, you can see Bella´s Wedding dress!!!
WATCH HERE: BELLA´s WEDDING DRESS - CLIP

bellaedwad.jpg
s640x4802.jpg

Were the Breaking Dawn leaked photos legit? Apparently so, and now the studio has demanded that they be removed from websites, blogs, and anywhere else they might pop up. For those who didn't see the new Breaking Dawn photos, "racy" might be an understatement. Several shots showed Edward and Bella in bed.

enhanced-buzz-12375-1301608474-8.jpg
tumblr_lixp1x1o0q1qdppa6.jpg
tumblr_lixp21xnvD1qdppa6.jpg

According to Movieline, Summit Entertainment confirms that the leaked pictures from Breaking Dawn were indeed the real thing. Summit has also "yanked them from websites." Without getting into too much detail, let's just say that this batch of Breaking Dawn leaked photos give the distinct impression that this movie could be pushing it with a PG-13 rating.

supercoool.png

tumblr_lixqee0yW51qdppa6.jpg
urgby.jpg
Dibujo.jpg
SEXY!!! :wub:

Bella as Vampire

BELLA.jpg
tumblr_lixqdzzuRz1qdppa6.jpg
tumblr_liyaufN6il1qg7qm1.jpg

Someone wrote this: "I have this conspiracy theory that Summit leaked these pictures on purpose so that the debate starts about making it rated R, or releasing a directors cut..."

Bella in bed

tumblr_liy9bqPgFW1qgnp9yo1_250.jpg

The birth scene

w7vif.jpg

The Vampire-Human baby

tumblr_liy8ef5Ck11qeslr5o1_500.jpg

For more pics, see p.2!!! New stills, p.3!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well with avatar's budget they could totally do the CGI thing. i dont think anyone will be prepared for what Renesmee will look like.

haha the storyline sounds completely retarded. as if the story wasn't already gross/retarded, they decide to add a vampire baby with the werewolf dude falling in love with it at birth?

AHAHAH

holy mini cooper twilight is john teshing retarded.

Guest choberry

All I gotta say is... IT BETTER BE GOOD!

Why can't they just make it like it is in the book?!

The movie would be an even bigger hit if they did..

• 2 months later...
Guest massive toene

More pics...

robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-breaking-dawn-smooch-01.jpg

breaking-dawn-stewart-pattinson-boat2_450.jpg

breaking-dawn-stewart-pattinson-boat2_360.jpg

Edward Cullen got a sexy back! :sweatingbullets:

robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-breaking-dawn-smooch-10.jpg

robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-breaking-dawn-smooch-31.jpg

robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-breaking-dawn-smooch-32.jpg

I like Bella´s dress! :)

robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-kiss-rio-10.jpg

robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-kiss-rio-12.jpg

*smile*

robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-kiss-rio-13.jpg

breaking-dawn-pattinson-boat_360.jpgbreaking-dawn-stewart_360.jpg

Welcome back, Edward Cullen! :wub:

robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-breaking-dawn-smooch-11.jpg

breaking-dawn-stewart-pattinson2_450.jpg

Aren't they going too fast? Filming these Twilight movies left and right, one after another? I never watched the movies, but most of my friends watched them. Hmm, might give Breaking Dawn a chance since I liked the book the best out of the 4 :)

Guest may__chick

I'm kind of scared about Breaking Dawn. I mean, it kinda seems a bit creepy o_O . I never really liked the Twilight movies because it was so overrated & different from the books. The only thing I ever liked about the Twilight movies were that Taylor Lautner's in it. I'm really not interested in watching Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson make out for like 3/4 of the movie.

Guest FragrantWhisper

I hope they shoot part of the movie from Jacob's side of things, like in the novel. That would be worth watching, on my end.

I have a feeling a certain birth scene will be remembered for generations and parodied.

• 2 months later...
Guest x_dae dreamer

Idk why they are making this into two parts. its going to be draggged. i mean really dragged. it doesnt need two parts...-____-

Guest iEatPowder

Idk why they are making this into two parts. its going to be draggged. i mean really dragged. it doesnt need two parts...-____-

Isn't it obvious? Money? They've already got millions of twi-hards by their proverbial balls. Why not milk it?

Guest x_dae dreamer

Isn't it obvious?  Money?  They've already got millions of twi-hards by their proverbial balls.  Why not milk it?

Yeah, I know. I was reading their excuse they think its "complex." I guess we have to wait longer for the twilight phrase to end.

• 1 month later...
Guest massive toene

The director for Eclipse wasn't bad. Am I the only one who thinks so?

^I think this director was much better than the New Moon director.

New Moon was soooo boring to me (and too long).

Anyway, here are some news...

213hnm.jpg

haha the storyline sounds completely retarded. as if the story wasn't already gross/retarded, they decide to add a vampire baby with the werewolf dude falling in love with it at birth?

AHAHAH

holy mini cooper twilight is john teshing retarded.

When I heard about that all I said was WTF?

Guest massive toene

UPDATE:

Meet Rami Malek, The newest member of the 'Breaking Dawn' cast

He has just told ET Online that Bill Condon cast him in 'Breaking Dawn.'

Rami_malek.jpg

Malek told ET that he was thrilled about his upcoming role in "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2." "I think it's going to be great," said Malek. "It's going to be super exciting and I'm thrilled,"

Malek said of joining the superstar cast that includes Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner.

Malek's part is listed as on IMDb "Benjamin," a character who we all remember to be very earth-changing in Breaking Dawn. via Examiner

rami-malek-298x450.jpg

Check out Benjamin's description from the Lexicon:

Full Name: Benjamin

Originally from: Egypt

Hair color: “Midnight” (BD32)

Eye color: Vampire Burgundy

Physical description: Bella describes him as having “midnight hair and [an] olive toned pallor” (BD32)

Special Talents: Benjamin is a manipulator of elements—earth, air, fire, and water.

Family members: His mate, Tia, and Amun and his mate Kebi

Personal history: Benjamin was created by Amun knowing that the boy would be special. Amun has since been trying to turn Benjamin’s ability to manipulate earth, air,

fire, and water into a weapon, but Benjamin is very independent and

won’t be used. (BD32) He bonds quickly with many of the covens and

nomads gathered at the Cullen’s house and declares that he will stand

with them if the Volturi attack. (BD34)

006NTM_Ben_Stiller_137.jpg

During their Emmy Awards party, Entertainment Tonight let loose that Rami Malek (he played Ankmenrah In both Night at the Museum films) has joined the cast of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn as the vampire Benjamin, who’s part of an Egyptian coven that assist the Cullens by acting as witnesses for them during a key part in the movie. Malek will most likely be joined by several other vampires who still need to be cast, including more Egyptians, Romanians, Irish, Amazonians and nomads.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I will arrive in theaters on November 18th, 2011, with part two hitting theaters on November 16th, 2012. What do you think about the casting, and which new character are you looking forward to seeing on screen for the first time?

source: fandango.com, twifans.com

• 2 weeks later...

Archived