The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part II [November 2012]

Guest massive toene

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest massive toene

PREMIERE

Kristen Stewart shows some leg in a J. Mendel dress at the premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Monday night (November 14) in Los Angeles.

kristen-stewart-robert-pattinson-taylor-lautner-pemiere-11.jpg

kristen-stewart-robert-pattinson-taylor-lautner-pemiere-08.jpg

The 21-year-old actress was joined by her beau, Robert Pattinson! Also on the black carpet with the lovebirds - Taylor Lautner!

kristen-stewart-robert-pattinson-taylor-lautner-pemiere-12.jpg

Kristen recently dished about the sex scene between her character, Bella, and Rob’s character, Edward!

“It’s not a beginning-to-end sex scene; it’s memories, it’s nice,” she told MTV News. “So because of that, I never really got to shoot, we didn’t shoot a sex scene. It was all close-ups and such.”

FYI: Robert is wearing a Gray Gallery vintage watch.

kristen-stewart-robert-pattinson-taylor-lautner-pemiere-14.jpg

Nikki Reed stuns in a Marchesa dress on the black carpet premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Monday night (November 14) in Los Angeles.

kellan-lutz-nikki-reed-twilight-premiere-02.jpg

The 23-year-old actress, who accessorized with Jimmy Choo shoes, Sutra earrings, a Neil Lane ring, and Judith Leiber clutch, was joined on the red carpet by Kellan Lutz, in David Yurman, and his girlfriend Sharni Vinson (Step up 3)!

kellan-lutz-nikki-reed-twilight-premiere-05.jpg

kellan-lutz-nikki-reed-twilight-premiere-01.jpg

“It’s 6am here in LA and its GO time. Really looking forward to what’s a coming w/ the Breaking Dawn premier. Can’t wait to meet all you fans” Kellan tweeted in the morning.

Ashley Greene

kellan-lutz-nikki-reed-twilight-premiere-03.jpg

Edit: Kristen Stewart & Mackenzie Foy (who plays her daughter in the movie)

KSTEWARTFANSBD3-8-600x465.jpg

Soundtrack Artist Bruno Mars

bruno-mars-red-carpet-11142011-lead-600x871.jpg

Peter Facinelli

rfiqs.jpg

Elizabeth Reaser

elizabeth-reaser-111411-3.jpg

Jackson Rathbone

jackson-rathbone-red-carpet-11142011-02-600x902.jpg

BooBoo Stewart

booboo-stewart-red-carpet-11142011-10-600x843.jpg

source: justjared

Guest massive toene

Check out the new Entertainment Weekly Breaking Dawn cover with Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart!! Plus new Breaking Dawn Part 1 stills and outtakes of Rob, Kristen and Taylor!!

Breaking-Dawn-cover.jpg

Check out part of the interview:

“There’s a version where it was really intense,” recalls Pattinson in this week’s EW. “Cinematically, cut all together, it’s awesome,” says Kristen Stewart. “But we didn’t really do that scene. ”

“And when we did,” adds Pattinson, “they kept telling us to stop.”

The PG-13 rating also limited things with regard to the climactic birth scene, which takes place at the end of the film. “That’s what I’m really disappointed about — and I’ve talked about it with Bill,” says Stewart. “It was more sympathetic or something when I played the scene with less energy, and it made it easier for him to tell the story. But in the book, Bella is screaming, ‘NOOOOO!’ [stewart stands and demonstrates.] And I did it like that — crazy and Exorcist-like. I was going for this weird mix of turning into the most feral mother you can imagine and also fighting for my own life. I mean, I was a nutcase. I was an absolute nutcase.”

“I do still love the birth scene,” says Lautner. “I know it’s frustrating that some things aren’t in there.”

Yeah,” says Stewart, “I still love it too.”

Outtakes:

EW-3.jpg

Breaking-Dawn-Outtake-Image.jpg

EW-6.jpg

EW-7.jpg

New stills:

EW-4-600x450.jpg

EW-8-600x450.jpg

EW-9.jpg

EW-1-600x394.jpg

EW.jpg

EW-2-600x450.jpg

EW-5-600x452.jpg

ew2-600x450.jpg

EW-31-600x452.jpg

EW-41-600x450.jpg

Here are the pics of the UK Premiere:

JamieCampbellBowerUKPremiereBreaking3khUBqlSvMEl.jpg

PATTINSONLIFEPREMBDUK-600x835.jpg

VmFBQ.jpg

bd-london-111611-18.jpg

Cute! :wub:

source: breakingdawnmovie.org

Guest massive toene

CANADA PREMIERE

Ashley Greene strikes a pose at the premiere of her new film, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1,

held at the Winter Garden Theatre on Thursday (November 17) in Toronto, Canada.

ashley-greene-breaking-dawn-canada-premiere-06.jpg

The 24-year-old actress, who wore a Narciso Rodriguez dress, was joined by her co-star, Jackson Rathbone.

ashley-greene-breaking-dawn-canada-premiere-04.jpg

ashley-greene-breaking-dawn-canada-premiere-09.jpg

GERMANY PREMIERE

Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner hit the premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1

on Friday (November 18) at CineStar in Berlin, Germany.

robert-pattinson-taylor-lautner-breaking-dawn-berlin-01.jpg

robert-pattinson-taylor-lautner-breaking-dawn-berlin-08.jpg

robert-pattinson-taylor-lautner-breaking-dawn-berlin-13.jpg

Breaking Dawn - Part 1 raked in $30.2 million at midnight screenings, with an estimated $140 million

expected throughout its opening weekend.

robert-pattinson-taylor-lautner-breaking-dawn-berlin-19.jpg

robert-pattinson-435.jpg

source: justjared

^ lol he is cute! Team BooBoo! hehe :) I thought he was Teddy from Hangover 2 for a second... but after a bit of googling, I found out it wasn't him. :(

I am embarrassed to say I watched part one LOL hahaha jokes... :/

I think it was the best movie out of the saga so far... their acting seems to have improved. There also appears to be more character development... :)

The scene where Bella is giving birth was pretty disgusting and the sound effects enhanced it well!

:o

Oh and remember not to leave right when you see the credits! There's more at the end! :)

Guest massive toene

Some new stills:

TSBD1-021339R_gallery_main.jpg

Kristen Stewart´s wedding dress in "Breaking Dawn"

twilight-dress-600x900.jpg

Bella´s Wedding Dress Facts

Carolina Herrera designed the dress exclusively for Breaking Dawn Part 1 based on input from Twilight author Stephenie Meyer and Breaking Dawn director Bill Condon. They chose from ten sketches that Carolina Herrera created.

The dress was made by hand by Ms.Herrera and four seamstresses, and took a total of six months to complete.

The dress was custom fit precisely for Kristen Stewart, who plays plays Bella Swan / Cullen in the movie.

The dress was created from crepe satin and French Chantilly lace.

152 buttons line the back of the dress.

bella-gown-600x900.jpg

There are 17 buttons on each sleeve.

Herrera designed the back to be a surprise, considering it romantic. When it is revealed in the film it makes for a dramatic reveal, I’d say!

The dress will be in Carolina Herrera’s 2012 collection and available at CHNY boutiques. Time for that trip to New York City!

The estimated value of the dress is a whopping $35,000.

Alfred Angelo will be selling replicas of the dress starting at $799 if you want the look for less for your wedding. Big spenders could even get one to be the belle of the ball for a Twilight Convention!

bella-dress-600x900.jpg

source: breakingdawnmovie.org

Did you like the wedding dress?

Guest massive toene

News:

According to Hypable.com, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 has a release date of February 11th, 2012!

Breaking-Dawn-Part-1-Blu-Ray-300x340.png

Special Features:

6-part Documentary (viewable in both standard and PIP modes)

Bella & Edward’s Personal Wedding Video

Becoming Jacob

Jump to…(character specific favorite scenes)

Audio Commentary with Bill Condon

Blu-Ray/DVD combo includes an extended cut and running time at 135 minutes

Some new stills:

tumblr_lv6owkbDCw1r0ebqvo1_1280-600x400.jpg

tumblr_lv8oqsJ8Um1r0ebqvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lv8oztoSz01r0ebqvo1_1280-600x400.jpg

0081-600x400.jpg

tumblr_lvhra0CAJo1r0ebqvo1_1280-600x340.jpg

tumblr_lvc4xh1b2i1r0ebqvo1_500.jpg

taylor-lautner-440-bu.jpg

tumblr_lvhrcaFR1p1r0ebqvo1_1280-600x399.jpg

tumblr_lvdwdmLfox1qabb4ho1_1280-600x393.jpg

TwilightWeddingdress01_V_28nov11_pr_b.jpg

Bonus: Breaking Dawn gif - Bella trying to seduce Edward ~LOL! :w00t:

19eLXjfk5.gif

Guest master52

Wao what a fantastic movie is it.this was amazing and more entertaining then the other parts of the movie.really enjoyable to watch.and i am sure the second part of the movie will also great to watch.i will surely go and watch this movie when it release.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest massive toene

Amazon has released the back cover art for the ‘Breaking Dawn Part 1′ DVD and Blu-Ray:

bddvd1-600x600.jpg

bddvd2-600x600.jpg

"Breaking Dawn - Part 2" will be released: 16. Nov. 2012

8d517e164637724.jpg207d97164637737.jpg

BDCompanionAliceandJasper.jpg121311_bella_breaking_dawn_600111213090259111213090757.jpg

BDCompanionEdward1.jpg

BDCompanionEdward.jpg

BDCompanionHumans.jpg

tumblr_lw4dy5BTMl1qetpkdo1_500.png

LOL

tumblr_loaap0mXOV1qlyq5po1_500.gif

Guest cho_cho

I really did thought that this first part turn out pretty good. The sex/bed scene was intense to see. Boy did I lose my thoughts there. But hey, that's the excitement of it. I just can't believe that they had to get that thing out of Belle. I am super excited about part 2 of it.

• 2 months later...
Guest massive toene

FIRST LOOK of Breaking Dawn - Part 2!!!

b3e03f864514139ecf4a64ca84967.jpg

reg_1024bellals31212.jpg

OK, Twi-hards. Brace yourselves. Christmas just came early. And by Christmas, we mean Nov. 16, 2012.

Thanks to an exclusive in-store sneak peek of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn—Part 2 (and some enterprising, videocam-equipped fans), the world has caught its initial look at Kristen Stewart, vampire, as the first images of Bella Swan's transformation into one of the sparkly undead have leaked out.

Um, spoiler alert?

WATCH THIS: First Look of Breaking Dawn - Part 2

Video has made its way online of a special preview of the fifth and final film in Stephenie Meyers' series, which ran in Target stores as part of the retailers' midnight DVD release party for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn—Part 1.

breaking-dawn-2-robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-kiss.jpg

247483-kristen-stewart-as-a-vampire.jpg

The images showed Bella in full vamp mode, with red eyes and even paler skin (hard as that may be to fathom), having caught a case of the immortals from hubby Robert Pattinson Edward Cullen at the end of the last film.

"It's strange," Bella says in the clip. "Physically I feel like I could demolish a tank. Mentally I feel just drained."

No doubt so, too, will Twi-hards after catching a glimpse of these images.

And that they just so happened to make their way online today, hours ahead of The Hunger Games' much-heralded premiere? We'll chalk this attempt at thunder-stealing up to a coincidence. For now, anyway.

6290333bin.jpg

430001_10150610747400674_8526405673_8916030_706526452_n.jpg

source: eonline.com

Archived