The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part II [November 2012]

Guest massive toene

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest massive toene

Two new 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting rumors revealed

So far with The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, no official casting announcements (other than the return of prior castmates) have been made by film studio Summit Entertainment, but at least one addition to the group has announced himself (Rami Malek, of course, who's thought to be portraying "Benjamin").

Otherwise, we've seen the names Lee Pace and Kayla D. thrown around ("Garrett" and "Renesmee" respectively) to no avail, and now at least two more join the fun as their names have been posted to IMDb.com's pages for Breaking Dawn Part 1 and Part 2.

The first is Drew Roy, who the site notes is "rumored" to play "Nahuel."

drewroy_1242084882.jpg

^hot! :wub:

That character, if you can't quite place the name, is the one which [*spoiler alert*] which comes in at the very end as proof that "Renesmee" wasn't the only one of her kind in the world and that she would grow up to normal size like the mortal that she is.

Drew-Roy-hottest-actors-7628501-360-360.jpg

As the Twilight Saga Wiki points out, "Nahuel is described as an extremely handsome young latin man with rich dark brown skin, eyes the color of warm teak, and extremely attractive features. He wears his black hair in braid past his shoulders." Drew Roy is a film and TV veteran of Hannah Montana, Greek, and others, and you can check out a picture of him here.

1247165966_7127_full.jpg

The second is Guri Weinberg, who IMDb.com has listed as "Stefan."

25334.jpg

"Stefan" was one of the two Romanian vampires who had a particular distaste for the "Volturi" and hoped to see them fall once and for all. Per Twilight Wiki, "He has black hair and dresses in all black." Guri Weinberg has been in films like Munich and You Don't Mess With The Zohan. A good photo of him is available here.

Now, the fact that they're listed on IMDb.com is far from a confirmation of their involvement, since the site is often incorrect (it had a new actress - not Tinsel Korey - listed as "Emily" for a while in Eclipse even after New Moon had been released, for instance). However, every now and again (with Rami Malek, e.g.), such information will be accurate.

Until there's official word from the appropriate sources (Summit Entertainment, primarily), though, nothing is for sure. Still, it's fun to discuss these things as they come along . . . so, what are your thoughts on these two for these roles?

source: examiner.com

• 3 weeks later...
Guest massive toene

New cast member confirmed!!!

Maggie Grace will play a new vampire threat to Kristen Stewart’s Bella in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. Grace, who played Liam Neeson’s in-distress daughter in Taken, will play the role of Irina in the final installments of the Stephenie Meyer novel, which director Bill Condon is directing in two separate films.

maggiegrace.jpg

Irina is a member of the Denali coven, considered cousins to the Cullen clan as the only other “vegetarian” vampire group. When Irina blames the Cullens for the death of her lover, her actions set in motion a terrifying chain of events. The first of two pictures will be released by Summit Entertainment on November 18, 2011, followed by the finale on November 16, 2012.

Cast rumor for Renesmee:

According to Entertainment Weekly’s Hollywood Insider, newcomer Mackenzie Foy may be playing Renesmee in Breaking Dawn.

It’s a big day for Twihards. First Maggie Grace signs on to play Irina. Now EW.com has learned that little 9-year old Mackenzie Foyis inches away from signing on to play Renesmee, Edward and Bella’s vampire/human love child that’s a central role in the final installment of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.

headshot2.jpg

It’s not yet clear how the diminutive actress, who’s appeared in one episode each of television shows FlashForward and ‘Til Death, will portray the character who ages a full 17 years in only seven. Sources have suggested that director Bill Condon will employ similar digital effects to those used by David Fincher in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, where Foy’s face would be digitally transferred onto the face of a younger child. It’s also probable that the studio will hire a younger child in some capacity, too.

Guest therainhouse

BD_MyAnna_Buring_as_Tanya.jpg

MyAnna Buring as Tanya

BD_Casey_LaBow_as_Kate.jpg

Casey LaBow as Kate

BD_Christian_Camargo_as_Eleazar.jpg

Christian Camargo as Eleazar

BD_Mia_Maestro_as_Carmen.jpg  

Mia Maestro as Carmen

Can someone please make a sticky post with the cast list so that whenever anyone looks at the first post, they know immediately about who's casted. 

Sweet.

Guest OneLast_Teardrop

250x300_mackenziefoy_100610.jpg

It's official: 9-year-old Mackenzie Foy will play Bella ( Kristen Stewart ) and Edward's (Robert Pattinson) daughter, Renesmee, in "Breaking Dawn," the series' author Stephenie Meyer confirmed on Facebook late Wednesday.

"Very excited about our new Renesmee, Mackenzie Foy," wrote Meyer. "She's an amazing young actress and I'm excited to work with her." [Related: Find out who will play the Denali clan.]

The newcomer has appeared in TV shows "FlashForward" and "'Til Death."

Director Bill Condon is expected to use similar special effects as David Fincher in "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" to show Foy aging 17 years over the span of seven years. EW.com, which first reported the story, said that Summit may also employ younger actors in scenes.

The move is set to hit theaters in two parts: the first on November 18, 2011, and the second on November 16, 2012.

Last month, it was announced that "Lost" star Maggie Grace signed on to play Irina -- who blames the Cullen family for killing her lover -- in the vampire saga.

Filming begins this November in Baton Rouge, La.

___

Watch the stars of "The Twilight Saga" talk about "Breaking Dawn": 

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?cl=20622086

• 5 weeks later...
Guest massive toene

CHECK OUT THE FIRST PICS OF FILMING IN BRAZIL!!!

See also p.1!

More pics...enjoy! ^_^

robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-kiss-rio-02.jpg

robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-kiss-rio-03.jpg

robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-kiss-rio-04.jpg

the look so cute together~

robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-kiss-rio-06.jpg

:wub:

robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-kiss-rio-07.jpg

robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-kiss-rio-09.jpg

robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-kiss-rio-14.jpg

robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-kiss-rio-19.jpg

robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-kiss-rio-22.jpg

robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-kiss-rio-28.jpg

robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-kiss-rio-25.jpg

Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) is so handsome! :sweatingbullets:

^I think this director was much better than the New Moon director.

New Moon was soooo boring to me (and too long).

I totally agree with you. New Moon was my least favorite for those reasons.

I am anticipating Breaking Dawn. The pictures are certainly adding onto the suspense. Plus, it's the honeymoon! Can't wait to see it <33

Guest massive toene

New set pics from "Breaking Dawn": Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart

Isle-Esme-pics004.jpg

^A sparkling Vampire wearing shorts?! LOL :lol:

the body doubles: Bella & Edward

Isle-Esme-pics005.jpg

IsleEsme005-1.jpg

RKB1.jpg

IsleEsme001-560x420-1.jpg

Bonus pics: First kiss scene was this!

NewHQRobertPattinsonInLapa21.jpg

NewHQRobertPattinsonInLapa20.jpg

they look so cute together! :sweatingbullets:

NewHQRobertPattinsonInLapa10.jpg

NewHQRobertPattinsonInLapa8.jpg

source: breakingdawnmovie.org

So can anyone explain to me this whole alien baby birthing thing? I haven't read the books so, I'm very confused yet, am curious to watch what exactly goes down...

&

robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-kiss-ri

HAHA the guy in the back totally did a photo-bomb. XD

------

Unrelated, but HOLY COW anyone else suddenly realize how embarrassing it must be to do a passionate affectionate scenes when you have so many people watching you? I'm looking at these behind scene paparazzi photos and it's like there's 10+ people there all surrounding the actors kissing. xD How nerve-wracking.

Guest massive toene

Unrelated, but HOLY COW anyone else suddenly realize how embarrassing it must be to do a passionate affectionate scenes when you have so many people watching you? I'm looking at these behind scene paparazzi photos and it's like there's 10+ people there all surrounding the actors kissing. xD How nerve-wracking.

^just imagine when actors have to film a bed scene (almost naked)? and everybody is watching...how would you feel?!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest massive toene

First production still was released (by director Bill Condon himself):

Breaking_Dawn_1.jpg

Can´t wait to see this scene!!!!!!!! :w00t:

I can see the feathers! LMFAO!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fanhost

I have not yet missed any sequel of Twilight Series.I will surely watch it's upcoming sequel also. I  have downloaded all of it's sequels which come out yet..Also have a plan to watch and download it's upcoming sequel which will come out next year...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest massive toene

Robert Pattinson on 'Breaking Dawn': 'I just can't see how it's going to be PG-13'

66625666-kristen-stewart.jpgbeachhq1.jpg

Next month, Robert Pattinson will finish filming Breaking Dawn parts 1 and 2, the final installments of The Twilight Saga (in theaters November 2011 and November 2012). And he says it’s been a long time coming: “I literally feel like we’ve been doing it my whole life,” he laughs during his sit-down interview with EW last week.

Breaking Dawn, as anyone who has read Stephenie Meyer’s best-selling book can tell you, poses a lot of challenges for the big screen — not the least of which involves the very bloody and graphic scene with a half-vampire baby (with teeth!). “There’s some interesting and weird stuff going on — really very, very, very strange. It’s great. For a big mainstream movie, it’s the most obscure story line and really outside the box,” Pattinson says. “It’s just a horror movie. I’ve seen a few bits, and I just can’t see how it’s going to be PG-13 … unless they cut everything out,” he laughs.

Breaking-Dawn-Set-twilighters-17247784-500-600.jpg

Another challenge? Getting Pattinson into shape for the scenes in Breaking Dawn where he must appear shirtless. “When I start [getting fit], I just go crazy about it,” he says. “It’s like the only thing I can talk about to anyone. So I was like, ‘I’m going to keep this up the whole time, so for whatever movie I do afterwards I’m going to be so buff.’ And then literally one day after my last shirt-off scene I started being all [mimics eating voraciously] nom, nom, nom. And I didn’t realize I had one more [shirt-off] scene, and you can see it one of them — I’m clearly [exaggeratedly sucks in his stomach and cheeks].”

More set-pics:

Dakota-Breaking-Dawn-set-3.jpgBreaking-dawn-set-December-15-2010-the-volturi-17739143-500-800.jpg

dakota-fanning-breaking-dawn.jpg

LOL ~so cute!

tumblr_libvwft4xV1qaq81co1_500.gif

Guest toGETherONE

My aunt will go coo-coo for this stuff. Thanks for sharing. She dragged me to go watch Eclipse w/ her, and she already told me to reserve her a date for the next part.

Archived