The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part II [November 2012]

Guest massive toene

Guest massive toene

UPDATE:

If you watch the first seconds of this clip, you can see Bella´s Wedding dress!!!

WATCH HERE: BELLA´s WEDDING DRESS - CLIP

Edit:

'The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide': See Bella in her wedding dress -- EXCLUSIVE

Twilight-Saga-Illustrated-Guide_510.jpg

EW has not one but two exclusive images from Stephenie Meyer’s new book, The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide, which goes on sale April 12:

wdl.jpg

Bella as a vampire and Bella in her wedding dress. A nice walk-up to the first Breaking Dawn film, no? I didn’t expect to like the first Twilight graphic novel as much as I did, and these illustrations are by that book’s illustrator, Young Kim, who did such a great job bringing Meyer’s characters to life.

What do you think? Is this how you visualize Bella in the upcoming film?

s640x4802.jpg

source: ew.com

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HelloDreamer

Wonder if it's going to be PG13 still with that bed scene...LOL.

Bella looks so fierce with vampire eyes. The half human, half vampire baby, hmmies interesting. Hope to see more of sexy wolf boy though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest massive toene

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Filming Breaking Dawn In St. Thomas

1303763391_stewart-pattinson-1.jpg

On a balmy night on a secluded St. Thomas beach April 22, Stewart, 21, and Pattinson, 24, did what comes naturally: Barely clad (she in neon-green bikini, he in a dangerously low, wet swimsuit) the on- and off-screen lovers packed on the PDA while cameras rolled. Only Us Weekly has the exclusive photos of the top-secret, super-sexy shoot.

1303763233_pattinson-stewart-5.jpg

1303763568_stewart-pattinson-3.jpg

It was an emotional night for the costars and the Twilight Saga‘s entire crew: After 4 years, the duo were finally filming one last honeymoon scene for Breaking Dawn, the two-part finale in Twilight‘s mega-franchise.

“They were kissing and pawing at each other like they couldn’t resist,” one onlooker says of the art-imitating-life scenes.

Pattinsonlife-BD-50.jpgPattinsonlife-BD-7.jpg

“She wrapped her legs around him as they kissed,” another observer says.

The twosome, whose real-life romance is two-years plus and stronger than ever, celebrated the wrap with a private dinner at the Ritz-Carlton’s Bleuwater eatery.

1303763468_stewart-pattinson-2.jpg

1303763278_pattinson-stewart-6.jpg

1303764041_stewart-pattinson-4.jpg

Guest massive toene

FIRST LOOK:

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart share a sweet moment on the cover of Entertainment Weekly’s latest issue, on newsstands Friday (April 29).

taylor-lautner-ew-cover-01.jpg

Here’s what the Twilight stars had to share:

Kristen, on wishing the film could be more graphic: “In some ways it was disappointing not to be able to really go there. We imagined it every single day. It’s funny because when [the PG-13 issue] comes up, everybody thinks it’s all about the sex. The birth is really effective, and I’ve heard it really hits you in the face. But what it could have been? It could have been shocking and grotesque, because that’s how it was written in the book. I would have loved to have been puking up blood.”

sqw.jpg

Rob, on what scenes he loved to shoot: “I like the honeymoon scenes because it’s such a massive turnaround in Edward and Bella’s relationship.”

Bella-Edward-Breakfast_610.jpg

Kristen, on shooting Bella and Edward’s wedding day: “I never would have thought I’d be affected in this way, but it was one of the coolest things that I’ve done. There was a certain point when I walked on set, and I saw everyone from the entire cast sitting there in the pews, about to do their bit. And it was just so perfect for me in that moment. It was so emotional in such a real way. I literally felt like thanking them for coming.”

FYI: Taylor Lautner also has his own cover of EW this week!

taylor-lautner-ew-cover-03.jpg

For more from the cast, visit EW.com.

taylor-lautner-ew-cover-02.jpg

Guest massive toene

Here are the scans from the Entertainment Weekly with Robert Patinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner covers!

You can pick up your issue of Entertainment Weekly on April 29th!

8SAdt-560x423.jpg

5Rw28.jpg

article1-560x753.jpgarticle2-560x772.jpg

article3-560x735.jpgarticle4-560x743111.jpg

31WiU-560x738.jpg

More new stills from "People Magazine":

286540259-560x746.jpg286541067-560x432.jpg

286541699-560x328.jpg

taylor-lautner-3001.jpg

kristen-stewart-4401.jpg

Alice Cullen with short hair!

breaking-dawn-stills-02.jpg

breaking-dawn-stills-07.jpg

New Vampires

breaking-dawn-stills-10.jpg

breaking-dawn-stills-11.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest massive toene

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Bella flashes her wedding ring in new Twilight: Breaking Dawn pic

breakingdanstillring.jpg

MovieFIX is proud to present this first-look image of Bella wearing her wedding ring in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1.

It doesn't give much else away — but it's a clear indication we're in for a lot more smoulder and tortured romance when the movie debuts on November 17.

In Breaking Dawn, the newfound married bliss of Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) and vampire Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) is cut short when a series of betrayals and misfortunes threatens to destroy their world.

breakingdawnstill-560x373.jpg

After their wedding, Bella and Edward travel to Rio de Janeiro for their honeymoon, where they finally give in to their passions.

Bella soon discovers she is pregnant, and during a nearly fatal childbirth, Edward finally fulfills her wish to become immortal.

But the arrival of their remarkable daughter, Renesmee, sets in motion a perilous chain of events that pits the Cullens and their allies against the Volturi, the fearsome council of vampire leaders, setting the stage for an all-out battle.

EdwardWaits.gif

Guest massive toene

OFFICIAL BREAKING DAWN TEASER POSTER

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I hits theaters on November 18th!

breaking-dawn-movie-poster-official-560x829.jpg

I'm loving the magazine scans...I need to get my hands on a copy! :w00t:

I love that scene of Bella and Edward sitting there playing chess...it looks so simplistic; but it's moments like those that portray their relationship best <3

And Ashley looks stunning as always!^^

Guest massive toene

Here is the first official look at Breaking Dawn: Part 1 in motion, which is a teaser for the trailer that will be

presented by Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards this Sunday!

Check out this Teaser for Breaking Dawn!!!!

Breaking Dawn - TEASER TRAILER

Screencaps

1-560x300a.jpg

5-560x301.jpg

7-560x303.jpg

561x401.jpg

Excited much?! :w00t:

Edit: Bigger pics...

Screenshot20110602at61921PM.png

Screenshot20110602at55719PM.png

Vampire Edward is waiting...

Screenshot20110602at55720PM_2.png

:wub:

A big thank you to all who posted photos, links and info! :) I haven't been updated in ages and I just saw the official trailer today. I got goosebumps! I'm excited :) I know it will all turn out to be nice :) I'm excited :) hahaha I sound like a teenager :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest massive toene

You can order the Breaking Dawn calendar at amazon.com now.

Here is a first look:

bd-calendar1-560x560.jpg

HqRobertPattinsonBreakingDawnCalendarCover-3.jpg

255628_193808137333097_113413348705910_500109_7012620_n-560x420.jpg

Old pic from "Twilight":

270501_129055850509840_100002162772958_217929_4466788_n.jpg

Isn´t that a cute pic? ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest massive toene

Check out this The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 poster from the French magazine Dream Up!

It’s not an official poster. I think it’s a fanmade with the Breaking Dawn honeymoon still? :blink:

f1081265b9834804042095d59930f.jpg

Archived