[Drama 2010] Life is Beautiful 인생은 아름다워

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last week after watching the amazing, romantic MV made by JTanis, I started to be interested in creating a music video for our favorite couple - Kyung Tae. Here it is! I tried my best to make it. The song used in the the clip is a quite popular Cantonese song which is the themesong of a well-known drama of ATV, Hong Kong, "My Date with a Vampire II". It is sung by Chiang Ka Ying. I was taken aback by its lyric since it was as if it had been written for Kyung Tae's romance! What a nice coincident!

I hope you guys will enjoy it! It is my present for all of you who have been a great supporter for Kyung Tae! Love you all!

Watch it online

Download it

lifeisbeautiful.jpg

Btw, StevenVu is of course me ;)

Last week after watching the amazing, romantic MV made by JTanis, I started to be interested in creating a music video for our favorite couple - Kyung Tae. Here it is! I tried my best to make it. The song used in the the clip is a quite popular Cantonese song which is the themesong of a well-known drama of ATV, Hong Kong, "My Date with a Vampire II". It is sung by Chiang Ka Ying. I was taken aback by its lyric since it was as if it had been written for Kyung Tae's romance! What a nice coincident!

I hope you guys will enjoy it! It is my present for all of you who have been a great supporter for Kyung Tae! Love you all!

It was so beautiful, thanks for sharing, just that I got more nostalgic, I am missing this great drama...

Guest November Rain

Posted Today, 01:37 AM

I'm vietnamese, kindly let me know, where can I have vietnamese subtitle. English Subtitle is only until episode 53

You can get Vietnamese sub. in here http://taoxanh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=93703

The MV's are beautiful, guys! Please, keep them coming :w00t:

(I'll try to comment on them and the last posts in detail this weekend. Work is still eating my online time T_T)

I think I don't see this scene in any episode, or maybe I miss something.

Do you know whether they just took this photo just for fun or it's on scene?

It's a pretty old promotional photo (~April 2010), to advertise LiB on magazines/newspapers. But they did wear the same clothes in one of the earlier eps, can't remember which one exactly.

Frankly, I love the grandpa-grandma arguments. Tho' I always expected grandpa to die, it's still sad that he did. I don't think that grandma had a breakdown because of grandma's death. I believe it's because she had got used to having him around, annoying her. After a bit of time, she'd be herself again. Also I must commend the entire cast for having acted out their roles so convincingly.

Guest orbiter

I am still waiting for the ending party pictures/news. Is there one? I thought for every drama, they will have an ending party. Tell me if I am wrong. :sweatingbullets:

short news about KT happy ending

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=B75A9H8koNM

JTanis, this vid, lol, take a closer look:

ystarchannel used a BTS from ep #10 and it's VERY interesting.

The cast is in a shooting break, SCE gets something to eat from the lovely Kim Hae Sook (MinJae, TS' mom). First he offers it to Kim Young Chul (TS' dad) but he declines, he's busy reading the script. Meanwhile, Kim Hae Sook gives him a second piece, and SCE seems slightly confused what to do with two handfuls of food. Kim Young Chul still doesn't want it and nods his head slightly towards LSW, who's practising with the photo camera.

So, SCE turns to LSW and offers him a piece. And aaaaww, LSW takes it from him, climbs the ladders down, bows his head to the actress playing TS' mom with food in his mouth and SCE is smiling so sweetly......... sometimes the actors kill me from cuteness-overload ^_^

6Kt8a.jpg

But honestly, I think, the cast did a great job getting into their roles and into the mindset of being a close-knit family. It always shows in the BTS vids how great the rapport was between them. And I love that Kim So-Hyun was mainly responsible for it, because she wanted them to loose all barriers and love each other naturally right from the start, that they all sit and eat together in the breaks and even see each other on not-shooting days. I know, that a lot of kdrama's casts do the script-reading together, and sometimes the writers/director/crew is present, too, but the LiB cast/crew did this all the time.

thx for the lionquan vid link, she's incredibly talented. There're more animated vids from her on Youtube :)

And your MV's are great, I like the song you used and how you managed to capture the feelings and insecurities of both our boys ^^

November Rain, I want the music from ep #03, too, the jazzy Tango-ish one which often plays in KyungTae scenes, right? Sadly, it isn't on any of the released soundtracks. Yet. We might get more music, who knows.

(PS: You know, if you think about it, Tango fits KyungTae amazingly well, right? Tango styles are mostly danced in open embrace, where lead and follow have space between their bodies and then it changes to close and heated embraces. It's pretty complex and intricate, and very seductive and sexy at the same time... just like our KyungTae).

But, here, take this instead:

OST3cover.jpg

the brand new click me > Life is Beautiful OST 3 < click me!!!

a13xl, girl, more weddings?! We got two of them in a row already. LittleUncle's relationship with his strange lady was just in the first stages, no? So, it might have been awkward for them to marry suddenly. ChoRong's lover was proposing to her left-and-right since the start of their storyline, but they're still young/studying overall. imo, I'm sure these two will have a beautiful happy wedding later on, too :w00t:

but, yes, god, I wouldn't have said no to 40 more eps, with two more weddings and 40 ending-of-the-episode-falls or tumbling down some stairs, MinJae getting her health/energy back on a wonderful trip with her husband, Jina dating the little kid who's hanging around her, KyungTae making the trip to London to visit Suna and TS meeting KS' family in Seoul.... jeez, the possibilites and scenarios are endless

~and more of this, please...

fanart3-1.jpgfanart1-1.jpg

credit: see watermarks, from DC

orbiter, LSW fans are sooo sweet. Almost all the outdoor shooting of LiB happened in Jeju, but for ep #62 they were filming in a spot in Seoul for the scene with KS and his dad at the university. So, it might have been a big chance for LSW's fans to watch him shooting and a lot of them showed up and brought presents. lol, I think, he was slightly surprised how many of them came.

bts7.jpg

credit: newsen

(The Yang House/Pension in Jeju has gotten to be tourist attraction and still draws a lot of kdrama fans to the location sites. Especially after the first ~20-30 eps, the number of visiting fans grew more and more, but Jeju Island is still pretty far away from Seoul and the big fancafé 's of the actors are all stationed there)

I'll try to upload a map with the filming locations in Jeju when the first info page on the LiB thread is updated.

lupita311, "Two important lessons I guess are that love is what binds people together, not tradition or ambition, and we have to accept each member of our family just like they are because at the end the more important thing is their happiness." this is so beautiful, it could have been a quote from the writer ^_^

typoprone, s@nbi, no KS/JiHye at BU & Ara's wedding pics made me sad, too, so here're pics of them at HoSub & YeonJoo's wedding

PS: S@nbi, I love your KyungTae banner and I'm sure, webboard-stalking KS approves 100% ;)

bts-2.jpg

bts3-1.jpg

fattahshi, yes T__T I'm so glad, too, that Kim So-Hyun could withstand all the backlash: the newspapers, the government, the broadcasters, the anti-fans and the fans. They wanted our KyungTae gone right from the beginning or they we wanted MORE KyungTae, but she handled the situation really well considering all the cuts and changes they did for their storyline.

PHMP, thank you very much for the KT translations. They helped immensely.

and, wow great MV!

Thank you for including the english lyrics, the song is beautiful. It had a quite sad but hopeful tone, and the small effects, like the shiny green lights or the fake rain added a nice touch to it ^_^

zeram, my initial reaction to your MV: Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa XDDDDD

It's soooo sweet, omg. You choose some very great scenes and the music is soo cheesy but makes you smile big time. KyungTae is so much love when they're playful, teasing and flirting with each other.

But, I swear, I could hear a13xl groaning when I saw your opening scene from ep #04

LOL, we know how much she hates KS' fashion sense from the earlier eps, a reminder:

KSfashion.jpg

LiB had a drama-ending party. In fact, they had several, part of some pics under the cut (you can't spot SCE/LSW, but they were there ^^)

bts4.jpg

bts6.jpg

LSW takes it from him, climbs the ladders down, bows his head to the actress playing TS' mom with food in his mouth and SCE is smiling so sweetly......... sometimes the actors kill me from cuteness-overload ^_^

I think it was on the scene. Do you remember?

KS was taking photo while dad(or someone) entered kitchen.

He climbed down to greeted that person.

anyway, I love to see SCE brought candy to LSW ^^

and your subtitle is so funny haha, so dad missed the candy

thx for the lionquan vid link, she's incredibly talented. There're more animated vids from her on Youtube :)

And your MV's are great, I like the song you used and how you managed to capture the feelings and insecurities of both our boys ^^

oh, really?

I found just 4; "kiss on the beach", "lover's night (ep.58)", "rainkiss" and wedding preview.

If there are more, can you post the URL please?

I'm so glad that you like MVs ^_^

but, yes, god, I wouldn't have said no to 40 more eps, with two more weddings and 40 ending-of-the-episode-falls or tumbling down some stairs, MinJae getting her health/energy back on a wonderful trip with her husband, Jina dating the little kid who's hanging around her, KyungTae making the trip to London to visit Suna and TS meeting KS' family in Seoul.... jeez, the possibilites and scenarios are endless

~and more of this, please...  

http://i798.photobuc...B/fanart3-1.jpg

I'll try to upload a map with the filming locations in Jeju when the first info page on the LiB thread is updated. 

kyaaaaa really want to see these~~

Can you tell me what's going on in the first picture?

and wahhh, there are so many LSW fans 

Jeju island becomes my another dream place now (accompany with Maldives).

I'd love to see location map ^^

But, I swear, I could hear a13xl groaning when I saw your opening scene from ep #04

LOL, we know how much she hates KS' fashion sense from the earlier eps, a reminder:

LOL, somebody from KT community LOVES that KS's wild style so much!!

P.S. Thank you so much for OST3.

I finally got the song I want most, 이정현-사랑은 기억 속에 흩어져, which I mentioned as KT theme song !!!  <<Big hug for you

I wish they will release instrumental version soon

Thank you again for close production party. I can't see our 2 guys haha. Pictures are too small

I'm so happy that we continue to update about LIB even if the drama ended

It's warm here, don't you think? ^___^

:D Thank youuu sooo much for the updates LIB angels ... missing LIB for the last 2 weekends ... my weekends are not the same without this awesome drama. Hope to see the cast in different dramas soon. It's cool how the LIB cast became like an extended family. They've worked together for the past 9 months and thus, at times you tend to spend more time with co-workers than your own family.

p.s. I'm hopeful and crossing my fingers that LIB receive some recognition and acting accolades during award season :D .

The set was beautiful

The scenery was breathtaking

The cast was excellent

The storyline was solid and well written

Ayachou, thanks. As I mentioned I haven't done a vid in a long time but there were so many songs running in my head watching the series.

For the scenes with Kyung Soo's mom I think of the song Monster by Skillet

The other song I may use one day for an LiB vid. It is the song for the Thai drama "Tomorrow, I'll Still Love You" sung by Fluke who actually stars in the drama. He plays Kong who falls in love with the son of the enemy family. Saw the English lyrics and it would be very fitting for Life is Beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnIt6JkjXhs

zeram, er, idk if that "Monster" song fits KS' mom, but that Fluke song is very nice ^^

I found just 4; "kiss on the beach", "lover's night (ep.58)", "rainkiss" and wedding preview.

If there are more, can you post the URL please?

+

(fanart) Can you tell me what's going on in the first picture?

I only found these on YT, too. I'm sure there'll be more videos though, I saw some new Lionquan gifs on a chinese board

+

fanart 1: A dissatisfied, sulky KS asks "자냐 ?" : "(already) sleeping?"

Thank you again for close production party. I can't see our 2 guys haha. Pictures are too small

Sorry, I have to resize many pics, they're simply too big for the forum. I'll post some BTS pics in their original size this weekend.

Let's discuss something else: Not everything was ~sunshine~ at the end of LiB. Do you guys think there were unresolved problems / story-threads left? We still don't have the subs, so it's somewhat speculation, but... for me, one of the most upsetting things - plot-wise - was MinJae's gradually deteriorating health. She seemed to be slowly sinking into a serious depression in the last ten eps or so.

Was there something you wished to be resolved but which was left open?

@Ayachou

I'm waiting for BTS pics ^^

Issues left in my thought after LIB ended are "Are they gonna leave TS thinks that grandma doesn't know it yet?"

and "When will TS move to KS's place?" hahaha

Actually, I didn't pay much attention to other people.

About mom, when I saw her had shoulder pain, I didn't feel like this was the ending.

There should be something more but there weren't sad.gif  It was also uncleared

Does anybody know when LIB DVD will be released?

Ayachou :D Don't worry I'm not calling her a monster or anything but if you listen to the words it talks about something being inside that he can't control. I viewed her very much that way throughout most of the series. She would start off talking so calm to Kyung Soo but by the end of the conversations all the hurt/anger/disappointment would come pouring out of her and she would lose control of the conversation...and herself really.

I have to wait for Eng subs but my biggest questions at the end of the series like JTanis was whether or not TS would move in with KS and how he would find out that grandmother knows.

I think the Mom would be okay. I think what she's got is stress related and she has obviously been under a lot of stress the past few months.

I'm not so much pondering the ending as I am the sisters reaction when she found out about her dad. Though I loved the mom throughout most of what I've seen I don't think I can agree on her decision regarding JiHye's dad.

Archived