[Drama 2010] Life is Beautiful 인생은 아름다워

Guest yeohweping

Guest tenjo-soul

^ooh thanks! And will do.

I do hope the DVD releases with all the features you listed!

I definitely would buy this series

A gagreel would also be nice too!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Director's Cut does not have to but could include:

Commentaries featuring director Jeong Eul-yeong, writer Kim Su-hyun, cast & crew

Production notes and trivia

Story and script notes

Deleted & Alternate Scenes (!!!)

Trailers & TV Spots

Cast Rehearsals

Yang Pension & Costume Design

Location Scout Gallery of Jeju

OMG!! all with English subtitle please~ *praying praying*

especially deleted scene *_* the scene I want to see most

I just finished watching Ep.56 with English subtitle(it was just released)

They meet Woo Geum-ji, TS's old friend.

GJ asks TS about KS's girl and he makes this startling face LOL [hint#1]

He's so easy to get caught if GJ notices it.

E56avi_002591124.jpg

KS tells TS he will plant a deep kiss on him in front of GJ

TS is like this

E56avi_002725191.jpg

*me talking to KS* "hey man, he is challenging you! do it, do it haha" because TS looks so naughty, don't you think?

after that, GJ asks KS about his girlfriend's age

KS turns to TS and says "WE're the same age" [hint#2]

Unfortunately, she is not Yaoi girl so she doesn't get it.

She asks KS to date her and what he suddenly does is..

E56avi_002657123.jpg

turns to TS again!! [hint#3] (and I LOL at TS expression)

and what she does is continuing on her proposal blah blah blah

Girl, you really don't have eyes for this task haha. That's why KS has to make it clear on the next episode.

JTanis, LOL. Poor Geum-ji. KS will crash her so hard.

aww, you gotta love cheeky!Taebby. He goes from completely clueless to super flustered to flirtatious and back to sweetly innocent in a heartbeat.

Ofc, it drives KS insane. And we love him like that, all hot & bothered, right? :w00t:

Almost everyone from the LiB cast went to watch Werther, here are some of them, photographed by fans. Guess, who also visited his significant other co-star XD XD

LSW at Werther, The Musical (2010-11-20)

LSWatWerther1.jpg

LSWatWerther2.jpg

Lee Sang Yun

LSYunatWerther.jpg

Nam Sang Mi

NSMatWerther3.jpg

... and they watched this:

Werther-1.jpg

SCEasWerther2.jpg

Werther1.jpg

credit: DC, SWW, naver (see watermarks)

Oh my god. Can you tell me where you snag this pic. It's from BTS? KyungTae are so cute ^_^

It's from "Seoul Shinmun" (www.seoul.co.kr), a korean newssite (see watermark on the pic). It's one of the photos taken to promote LiB. I got it from DC.

I get another picture. Take it from my friend's FB

original provider : http://www.seoul.co.kr//news/newsView.php?code=seoul&id=20100628020006&keyword=%B0%E6%BC%F6+%C5%C2%BC%B7

If you guys has it with better resolution, please share here. Thanks smile.gif

back.jpg

@Ayachou

Thank you so much for the Werther news

I'm so happy to see them going to the show

I'm the one that wants to see it so bad~~ even I won't understand anything they sing haha

and Don't strike through "significant other" because it's true XD haha

JTanis, I would have loved to watch the musical T__T. There are some YT vids of SCE's Werther floating around.

denise31, kokoro_ai, miss you guys, miss our weekend waiting for and discussing LiB

denise31, I miss your hardcore LSW / Kyungsoo stanning so much, girrrl :tears:B)

There were a lot of LiB promo photos for newssites, TV mags, etc. in Korea (probably taken by SBS / production team).

Here are some well-known promo pics of KyungTae:

Promom.jpg

Same pics, but bigger and HQ >>> MU Link (feel free to make wallpapers and banners XD)

BTS pics

I'm going to post some BTS pics from now on. Some are official pics, but most of them are taken by fans.

These're thumbnails, click and you'll get a bigger version (photobucket resizes, you might need to click again to see FULL pic)

BUT: You don't have to download them !!! Don't eat my free bandwidth, please >_<

A BTS zip file will be here on the first page of LiB - as soon as it gets revamped & updated - so please download them from there ;)

If I stumble over new ones, I'll add them.

ep #27 (why's she in the middle?!), #34 (from BTS video) , #41 (KS' daughter SuNa) + #41 gif

th_ep27.jpg th_ep34.jpg th_ep421.jpg

ep41.gif

credit: DC, SWW

LiB got gradually famous, and fans didn't visit the Jeju filming locations till later in the series, so there's not much fan-taken BTS pics from the first ~30 eps

JTanis, I would have loved to watch the musical T__T. There are some YT vids of SCE's Werther floating around.

denise31, kokoro_ai, miss you guys, miss our weekend waiting for and discussing LiB

denise31, I miss your hardcore LSW / Kyungsoo stanning so much, girrrl :tears:B)

Thank youuu soo much Ayachou for the LIB goodies ... I really miss all the great/ Kyungtae discussions we had going on with all the LIB angels.

The SBS awards are coming up soon ... I'm crossing my fingers to see if LIB receive any nominations ... if anything "best on-screen couple" should go to our Kyungtae blush.gif:D

denise21, I know !!!! I hope our KyungTae will get some recognition at the SBS awards + LiB gets nominated in some categories.

Can you imagine? It would be such a breaktrough in korea and I'm sure the most controversal award event this year.

(In my dreams, LSW and SCE win Best On-Screen Couple, and LSW sweeps SCE off his feet and plants him a big one during the show / in front of the nation)

BTS Pics II

ep #42 (even with heels, KS' ex-wife is really tall)

th_ep422.jpg . th_ep423.jpg

ep #45 (I can almost feel KS' bro hiding somewhere, and than BAM!, he's standing behind KS, spying on him)

th_ep451.jpg . th_ep452.jpg

These're thumbnails, click and you'll get a bigger version (photobucket resizes, you might need to click again to see FULL pic)

BUT: You don't have to download them !!! Don't eat my free bandwidth, please >_<

A BTS zip file will be here on the first page of LiB - as soon as it gets revamped & updated - so please download them from there ;)

If I stumble over new ones, I'll add them.

ep #27 (why's she in the middle?!)

*quoted image*

Yeah girl, you just stand in the perfect position, so what??!! You can see SCE's hand on LSW's shoulder XD.

I can't download them? O.K.

I don't know before that they'll collect all BTS later :)

Thank you so much for sharing these valuable stuffs!

@Ayachou, thank you so much for sharing

just finish Ep.57 with subtitle

This is one of my favorite episode!!!

At first, I expect TS to be jealous of Geum Ji but he isn't, I'm little disappointed.

But after watching with subtitle, there's something pleases me rather than jealousy that I expected.

KS takes photo of TS but this time he requests a nude shot!

so TS is like this

E57avi_000657724.jpg

and I'm like this O[  ]O then >/////< after that XD

sadly, the camera cuts to other scene so I don't know they take that shot or not hahaha

LOLest scene: Geum ji the carnivore

E57avi_000811811.jpg

I'm again O[  ]O

Her face tells me that she's gonna devour KS for real!

Even if KS isn't gay, he's still scared of her  = ="

KS's straight to the point "I go to gay bar there"

E57avi_001056956.jpg

blah blah blah and "not caring is the best thing for us"

hmm you mean for all homos or for you two? whatever, GJ is

E57-horz.jpg

so, it's the latter....

GJ makes sure it's the truth

I LOVE that TS admits it with smile. wahh another progression biggrin.gif

E57-horz2.jpg

and this replacement for TS's jealousy that I expected

yeah, he'd be jealous of other men rather than women.

E57avi_001146713.jpg

LOL at how he says something like "it's fine if you go to gay bar, just tell me"

and then bellows "that means you do go!" (so, it's not really Ken cha na, man?  = =")

TS is like the cat growling and bristling in anger haha. It's cute for me.

===========================================

Do you know Japanese "love love umbrella (ai ai gasa)" ?

This is it

kasa.gif

picture from http://japan-cc.com/umbrella.htm

and compare to this pic

KTeatingbreakfasttogether.png

KT's love love umbrella!! haha and it's where KS proposes to TS.

===========================================

I found LIB BTS of Nam Sang-mi, our boys also appear in it for a second. It's really a second haha

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=c-urXzlMhkM

JTanis, I remember laughing so hard at KS' angry discomfort and TS' helpless :sweatingbullets: expression whenever GJ was pressuring him for info about KS.

"TS is like the cat growling and bristling in anger haha. It's cute for me."

lol, awwww, I'd like to cuddle and soothe this cat, but I fear the big dog will bite me.

The japanese umbrella idea is soooooooo sweet, JTanis. There's something similar korean fans did for KyungTae in Jeju... let me search for the pic ^^

And the ep #29 proposal was beautiful in an understated, easy and matter-of-fact way.

After their morning jog, just the two of them having breakfast on the deck of that big expensive restaurant. Speaking about how they met. KS' loving TS since then. KS being so sure of TS' quiet love... which leads him to a simple "Let's get married."

imo, it's very in character for KS, he's (almost) always very straightforward and blunt about his wishes and thoughts. Still, its quite interesting to see him get NOT on one knee and produce TS' 3-carat engagement diamond ring.

BTS Pics IV

ep #55 (in half a second, LSW will put his hand on SCE's back)

th_ep551.jpg . th_ep552.jpg . th_ep553.jpg

ep #56 (HoSub and YeongJoo hunting for furniture, KyungTae in the GJ aftermath >_<)

th_ep561.jpg . th_ep562.jpg

news:

SBS NetTV awards (1st - 31th December)

http://netv.sbs.co.kr/event/2010award/award_main.jsp?cmd=D&order=popular

SBS uploaded short clips of all their dramas aired in 2010 on NetTV, people can watch them (like youtube). The clips with the most views win the online popularity award.

LiB has already more than 4,000,000 views, 10-times more than other dramas (!!!) and all clips for LiB are of the KT storyline.

You can help by watching the clips, too:

here: KyungTae 1

or here: KyungTae 2

As soon as you go to the web site, the movie will be played automatically.

BUT:

Before the LiB clip starts, a commercial comes up.

if you want your 'hit' to be counted, you must watch the full commercial

You don't have to watch the complete LiB clip, if you don't want to.

You can press F5 and watch the clips as often as you want, every view counts!

Edit:

YES!!! OMG, KyungTae for Best Couple 2010........... jeezus, I'm legit crying.

Go, VOTE NOW!!!

thank you s@nbi <3

Our KyungTae couple is nominated for the Best Couple Award at the 2010 SBS Drama Awards. If you have a SBS account please vote for them!

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/2010talent/

How to register for an SBS account to vote:

1) Go to http://login.sbs.co.kr/Login/login.jsp

2) To sign up, click the box on the last row.

3) Before registration, you have to agree on the Terms of Service by clicking Agree under both boxes. (English & Korean). Then click on "Foreigner in overseas" to proceed.

4) Fill out the Sign Up page [in English].

Confirmation Process

In order to enroll you, we must verify your personal information.

[select one you would like to use]  

* Upload an image (gif, jpg file) of your ID card.  [browse]

* Send a copy of ID card through FAX.

Fax : 82-2-2640-3002

*It will probably take at least 24hrs for your account to be approved by SBS after you submit a copy of your ID card. 

How to vote after you have an account:

1) Go to http://tv.sbs.co.kr/2010talent/

2) On the right hand side, there is a navigation menu. The 4th link, counting from the top is one for Best Couple.

Click on that to vote for the Best Couple category.

3) After you select a couple click on the big orange button to vote. (Make sure you are logged in to your account)

You can vote once per day for these category.

*The 3rd link is for Best Drama if you are interested in voting for that category as well.

OMG!! so much good news today

I'm gonna cry. They're notinated for BEST COUPLE! OMG!!

I'm sure you all understand how happy I'm now  *speechless*

@Ayachou

There're many video clips of LIB, not just the 2 you've posted, and they really are all KT story XD Love it!!

Can you tell me where's the counter? Is it orange letters above video?

"TS is like the cat growling and bristling in anger haha. It's cute for me."

lol, awwww, I'd like to cuddle and soothe this cat, but I fear the big dog will bite me.

Nooo, he's not a dog.

TS is a cat, then what does cat eat?

Of course,fish, or in case of this TS cat, he eats SHARK XD (such an eager cat, don't you think?)

So, cuddle the cat or you'll be bitten by the handsome shark ever!! 

I'm soo excited for the "Best Couple" nomination ... but I was also hoping and waiting for the full list to come out to see if there's any other acting nominations for LIB besides the Daesang for Kim Hae Sook. Still crossing my fingers :D

I have this dream where our KyungTae couple wins the award and walks hand in hand on stage (wouldn't this be soo cute) :):P:wub:

Can you tell me where's the counter? Is it orange letters above video?

I think, it's the "HIT" counter below the vid... I'm not sure. EDIT: Apparently, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho is ahead with 35%, with LiB right behind with 34%.

Little cat eating big shark ^______^

I know, shark is better, but KS is sometimes such a big mellow dog, napping and cuddling and playing with TS, not jumping him even if we want him to ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

denise31, yes, Kim Hae Sook for Daesang!!! She was flawless imo.

Her acceptance speech: "This is for all the ~concerned moms~ out there, judging my son. IN YO FACE. Thank you."

BTS Pics V

ep #57 (I love this batch)

th_ep571.jpg . th_ep572.jpg . th_ep574.jpg . th_ep575.jpg

news:

This is from High Cut, a pretty famous magazine.

High Cut's drama awards of 2010:

Best actor of the year: Jang Hyeok (Chuno, KBS)

Best actress of the year: Gong Hyo Jin (Pasta, MBC)

Best drama of the Year: Baker King Kim Tak-gu (KBS2)

Good drama of the Year: Life is Beautiful (SBS) (....er, whatever this means)

Best actor of the year (3rd place): SCE & LSW (they share the award, lol)

highcut1.jpg

KS and his ex-wife wish you a Merry Christmas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9hzOG3RrKA&feature=player_embedded

Each video clip has its own counter. I hope they'll summarize popularity from all clips.

The 3rd place is pretty good! Love how they share the award ^^

Now I'm wating for SBS to send me account confirmation.

2 days have passed without any contact, I'm little concern that I'll miss the vote T_T

When will they finish the vote?

Edit : I just found a thread about SBS drama award on Soompi

http://www.soompi.co...awards-2010-sbs

only 5 days left to vote(and pray)!!!

and I post my fanfiction "Kyungsoo and Taesub's Christmas Eve"

check it out in kyungtae_bl community on livejournal.com ^^

Archived