[Drama 2010] Life is Beautiful 인생은 아름다워

Guest yeohweping

denise31, you can't see it very clearly in the scene in ep #63, it's only 05 seconds short and taken from a distance. But fans were already following KyungTae shootings in Jeju for some time and they managed to capture them holding hands ^^

I think, we would have gotten even more fancams had LiB continued (the ratings were also picking up again).

JTanis, woah, you wrote fanfiction for KT :w00t:

more awards & nominations for LiB (all from major magazines):

Cosmo Korea

Cosmo1.jpg

Cosmo2.jpg

http://cosmopolitan.joins.com/

10Asia

2010120122445285309_1.jpg

http://10.asiae.co.kr/

credit: SWW

I hope all these awards will lead to this at the SBS Drama Awards 2010: KyungTae for Best Couple

BestCoupleAward.jpg

credit: DC, this is photoshopped by the way ^__^

and belated Merry Christmas from KyungTae

CoolCurry.jpg

credit: DC

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I check Kim Soo-hyun's twitter and found these

23 December

'인생은 아름다워'의 경수 태섭 열혈 팬들이 제작한 탁상용 달력이 왔어요

'Life is Beautiful' Kyungsoo&Taesub desk calendar made by adorable fans has arrived

KSH2.jpg

일편단심 팬심이 이쁘고 사랑스러워 2011년 메모 달력은 이것을 쓰기로. 하하하

KSH1.jpg

Kyaaaaaaa!!! I want this calendar so baddddd >.<

It's REALLY awesome!!

26 December

'인생은 아름다워'가 일본에 가서 ' 아름다운 인생'으로 방영되고 있는데 어떻게 생각하냐는 질문. 글쎄 굳이 바꿀 필요있었나하면서 뭐 외국 영화 여기와 엉뚱한 제목으로 바뀌는 거에 비하면 그나마 낫다싶네요. 사전 양해는 없었고요 쯔쯔 좀 드라이해졌네요

LIB goes to Japan or something.

SBS 연말 연기대상, '인생은 아름다워' 팬들은 기대를 접으시기 바랍니다. 상은 받을 만한 가치가 있을 때 '상'이라는 생각 변함없고, 아마도 인아는 찬밥일 겁니다. 괜찮습니다. 잔칫상 구색 맞추기 동원보다는 아예 찬밥이 깔끔. 기사 만들지 마세요!

About SBS drama award that LIB is nominated in Best drama and Best couple, I'm not sure there're more?

EDIT : fancam, SCE won the best dress award in Best Dresser Swan Award 2010

http://www.56.com/u4...TcyMTM4NDg.html

Love his coat!!. It seems like he love to lick his lips haha

He did it all the time or it was just his way to manage excitement.

mimoji, welcome to the thread, we're all crossing our fingers for KyungTae ^_^

JTanis, SCE looks sooo beautiful sometimes and then extremely handsome, I'm happy his style gets recognized XDDD

re KSH's twitter: LiB will be broadcasted in Japan, and the writer is aware how much fans want LiB / KyungTae to win at the award show. I didn't get the rest of her tweet.

I want that calendar, too T__T (I can send you the .jpg's though, korean fans have uploaded the whole thing). In the mean time, have a Taebb-Cat:

Taebbcat.jpg

credit: DC

denise31, this is for you XD

from a fancam of ep #63

ep63fc.gif

credit: SWW

I really wish someone could translate (or even sub) the few interviews LSW & SCE did for LiB, especially this one:

newconvo.gif

Int1-1.gif

(credit: DC, from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTCiVrvgAQA)

two new interviews with SCE

Arirang Showbiz Extra (in english and subbed ^^) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiMQ5AaYH5Y

MBC Inside Life http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp80M3HYIUE

haha He Really is a cat!!

JTanis, SCE looks sooo beautiful sometimes and then extremely handsome

He's not beautiful for me, not so handsome either (example for my handsome is Dennis O'neil, LSW is also counted).

But he's soooooooooo CUTE making my heart beats so hard and I'm like >/////<

He, actually TS, is my type XD; pretty face, white skin, neat and gay. O.K. I love guy with UKE appearance LOL

thank you for translating twitter. I've asked a13xl, hope we can see translation as soon as she has freetime

I really wish to understand that interview.

It's their longest interview and really interesting!

Love those .gift *_* so cuuuute!!

I used to watch documentary about body language; they said that holding other person's shoulder is another way to show that you're more powerful.

And it's LSW hee hee, actually it may be because LSW is taller so it's more comfortable with that post.

however, JUST LET ME FANTASIZE and you'll get another fanfiction *_*

Ayachou, Could you please upload the calendar for us? wub.gif

I've posted another photos of SCE in Swan award. You can check it out on KT community.

2 days to go for SBS drama award. The event will be held on Dec 31st, 9.50 p.m. in Seoul.

There'll be live on SBS, right?

Can't wait to see our guys sit next to each other and,probably, get Best couple award smile.gif

'인생은 아름다워'가 일본에 가서 ' 아름다운 인생'으로 방영되고 있는데 어떻게 생각하냐는 질문. 글쎄 굳이 바꿀 필요있었나하면서 뭐 외국 영화 여기와 엉뚱한 제목으로 바뀌는 거에 비하면 그나마 낫다싶네요. 사전 양해는 없었고요 쯔쯔 좀 드라이해졌네요

Translation

I've gotten questions about how I feel about "Life is Beautiful" being aired with the name "Beautiful Life" in Japan? Well at first i thought was there a need to change the name, but at the same time compared to the movies that are released here with weird names, it is a little better. They didn't ask us about it beforehand so it became a little dry.

SBS 연말 연기대상, '인생은 아름다워' 팬들은 기대를 접으시기 바랍니다. 상은 받을 만한 가치가 있을 때 '상'이라는 생각 변함없고, 아마도 인아는 찬밥일 겁니다. 괜찮습니다. 잔칫상 구색 맞추기 동원보다는 아예 찬밥이 깔끔. 기사 만들지 마세요!

Translation

I hope the fans of Life is Beautiful will not get their hopes too high for the SBS Drama Awards. An award is called an award when you really deserve it. I'm pretty sure Life is Beautiful will be cold rice. But it's okay. Instead of trying to match the assortment of feasts, being cold rice is more simple. Please don't make a big deal out of this.

I tried my best in translating and they may not be 100% accurate. Sometimes it's hard to translate exactly what it says in Korean to English.

Only a little bit time left till the SBS Drama Awards, it's already the 31th in korea.

If you want to watch the show live tonight, here are some links (SBS might cut the streaming off though):

Link 1) http://watchonlinee.com/south-korea/gtb-sbs.html

Link 2) http://gorealra.sbs.co.kr/g3/silverlight/Gorealra3Scrap.jsp?pChannelID=TV01 (you need to install the plugin when asked)

Link 3) http://www.tvunetworks.com/watchTV/#c=81037

2 KyungTae Calendar for 2011:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TWQVNHXU

credit: DC, DC LSW, SWW

s@nbi, thank you for the translation. I get why Kim Soo-Hyun might be worried, fans expectations of LiB winning in some categories tonight are pretty high. If it doesn't win, a lot of people will be crushed. But I don't get her "An award is called an award when you really deserve it" comment. Like, doesn't LiB deserve every award it's nominated for? Why so pessimistic?

Take a look at the SBS NeTV popularity award for example: LiB is leading with 41% (in 1st and 3rd place) :w00t:

Guest ploygot

Hi everyone! This is the first time I'm posting on soompi. I have been following this thread for quite some time but somehow didn't summon courage to post haha

I guess Kim Soo-Hyun was being modest when she made that remark? Yes! Let us cross our fingers that our beloved couple would win the award :)

Happy new year everyone!

sbsda2010.jpg

List of awards for LiB

New Star award: Nam Gyu Ri as Cho Rong (together with 9 other actors)

Best Actor (Serial Drama): Song Chang Eui as Taesub

EDIT:

Best Couple Awards went to Shin Minah & Lee Seunggi (My Girlfriend is a Gumiho), Ha Jiwon & Hyun Bin (Secret Garden), Joo Sangwook & Hwang Jungeum (Giant) >>> 3 couples out of 11 nominated won

EDIT 2:

Lee Sang-yoon (HoSub) picked up an award for Home Sweet Home earlier at the MBC Drama Awards

I see only Taesub, Chae Young and Cho Rong

sb5.jpg

sb7.jpg

sb4.jpg

first of all, I don't understand Korean. SCE said something that I guessed it was like

"Kyungsoo is absent today so I come with Chae young. Kyungsoo is [doing something]"

"something" that made fans scream like hell haha, me too

sb6.jpg

They are award announcers together.

Vote result (I don't know if this will correlate with the Best drama award which is not annouced yet)

sb8.jpg

so, CR got award. I thought they were introducing new star or something like that.

I couldn't recognise her at first hahaha. Then she cried while saying about the LIB production.

The camera panned to SCE(my capture in the previous reply).

I was like >////< I founded him, I founded him!!  but where is his other half :P

yeah, SCE answered my question after that.

oh! Are they announcing best couple???

Why do they have 3 winners??

(me after knowing result : TTT___TTT)

anyway, Happy New Year South Korea!!!

There're 2 hours left here ^^

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA XDDDDD

sorry ^^; I just flipped out. I hope we'll get the award show / his speech translated.

ok, I'm updating my last post accordingly

PS:

Welcome ploygot, sorry we're a little bit crazy today ^^ Please don't be shy and post often :D

YEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

I'm crying tear of happiness TT__TT

SCE gets BEST ACTOR!!!!

OMG! I'm sooooooooooooo happy

He do DESERVES it!!

His best new year present :D

pictures are coming as soon as I come to my sense XD

Edit :

him before nominees are presented

sb12.jpg

Song Chang-ui from Life is beatiful!! /me O_O!! OMG!! >______<

sb13.jpg

one out of four!

sb14.jpg

our beloved gets it!!!!!!!!

sb15.jpg

him "blah blah blah" << which I don't understand, me **my mind flies to somewhere~~**

sb16.jpg

*print screen again and again*

Is him shedding tear? I REALLY want to know what his speech is about!!

sb17.jpg

random picture

"his favourite manner" sooooo CUTE ><

sb10.jpg

They're showing a promotional film of LiB now, since it's also nominated for Drama of the Year. The MC's are speaking about Kim Soo-Hyun.

SCE mentioned / thanked Kim Soo-Hyun a lot in his speech, too.

JTanis, SCE's always licking his lips or stucking out his tongue >///<

Girl, I'm still sooooo happy that he won that award, he got his last one in 2008!

Song Chang Eui totally deserves the award for Best Actor. A little bit disappointed when Lee Sang Woo didn't appear.

Everyone, it's rumored that Kyung Tae is the top-voted couple, but they were "replaced" by another so that they woudn't win Best Couple. Is it true? If so, then I will be very mad at SBS. It's fair play, isn't it?

Congratulations to SCE and NRG :D

Happy New Year everyone!!!

presenting LIB promotional video

sb18.jpg

SCE and NGR

sb20.jpg

you know, I thought it would be great if they put TS coming out scene for SCE nominating video,

and they actually did it!! I was like "Wowwww, this scene is EPIC"

It expressed not only his talent, but also his courage to play this role which is something new to Korean TV.

Really want to understand his speech, what he thinks about it.

Nam Gyu Ri looked amazing and Yoo Min was really beautiful, too.

JTanis, "It expressed not only his talent, but also his courage to play this role which is something new to Korean TV" is so awesome, you're absolutely right ^____^

PHMP, there're similar discussions going on - on other LiB boards - why so few of the cast attented. Apparently, a lot of them are filming for new dramas right now. This includes LSW, his new drama starts today and the Award Show simply clashed with his schedule.

But you're right, it's kinda suspicious. There is an off-the-record rule in the korean entertainment industry: If you show up at an award show, it's an indication that you're going to win.

I'm also quite sad that KyungTae didn't win and I hope someone will translate what SCE had to say about his other half missing ^^

SBS NeTV awards 2010 results:

Best scene

NeTV.jpg

Best Couple

NeTV2.jpg

Yay, LiB won in both categories XD

~ HAPPY NEW YEAR ~

Let's continue to discuss LiB in 2011, hope to see you guys often ^_^

wowwwww 2 wins from NeTV!!

They really wash out my exhaust of keeping press F5 for many days haha.

I'm so glad that I'm a participant in their success!!

(I did vote for best scene, but for best couple, I'm not sure.

It's all Korean so I don't understand anything. I vote for only 2 pages Ayachou posted here.

hope it's counted)

I hope fans will report this soooo-good news to the 2 guys

NeTV awards are more worldwide, don't you think? hee hee :D

Quite sad to know that our beloved drama didnot manage to win as much awards as we thhougt but well, whatever, i really dont care about any award ceremony and still love the whole cast and wish them all the best in the new year, especially KyungTae couple :wub: :wub: . 

Have a lovely lovely new year everyone :) , im celebrating my new year's eve by googling all KyungTae cuts with engsub to watch again lolz.

Archived