[Drama 2010] Life is Beautiful 인생은 아름다워

Guest yeohweping

more KT animation by Lionquon

after Ep.58, Lover's night

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=K28PGq9akdk

and wedding preview

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dxUYFrHH4H4

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=pL4aG9xkg_M

It seems like I can't finish my MVs tonight.

Download url for Ep.63 450p was posted so late and my internet has low connectivity now T_T

and and and I have morning class tomorrow kyaaaaaa

Why so many obstacles!!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest orbiter

Rubie, our mod posted this news regarding the interview with LIB writer, Ms. Kim:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/343655-news-drama-movies-actors-actresses/page__st__11340

credit as stated

Guest November Rain

Hi,

Anyone can tell me what is the song at moment Kyung-soo hold Tae-sub’s hand in Ep.3, when Tae-sub came to Kyung-soo’s apartment the first. I noticed this song sometimes plays in KyungTae’s scenes. I think this melody so sweet :D

Guest fattahshi

LIB writer said in her twitter that the production company asked her to send our KT couple far away in the middle of the drama...so glad that didn't happen

wow, cant believe it really is over...thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts and those interesting pictures and of course for the links wub.gifwub.gif

the hugs between KT couple are more passionate in the last ep...that should at least satisfy us a bit~

only small uncle and cho rong didn't get married but they all have happy ending...i thought they would skip maybe 5-10 years in the last ep~

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL....indeed~ smile.gif

Hi,

Anyone can tell me what is the song at moment Kyung-soo hold Tae-sub’s hand in Ep.3, when Tae-sub came to Kyung-soo’s apartment the first. I noticed this song sometimes plays in KyungTae’s scenes. I think this melody so sweet  :D

I don't know this song either.

This song melody is so beautiful. I really love it

The song with vocal appeared in Ep.9 when Taesub drove Chae Young home.

sorry, I misunderstand it haha

I mean another song which I consider it's KT theme song(played in Ep.9 and in many episodes)

short news about KT happy ending

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=B75A9H8koNM

Translation for Episode 63 (Finale)

From 31:43

The Yang's dining room

Tae Sub's dad (D): Is your heat supply system still working properly?

Tae Sub (TS): Very well, Dad.

Tae Sub's mom (M): How about Kyung Soo's?

Kyung Soo (KS): It's OK, Mom.

Soo Il (SI): Ji Na just went to check whether her younger brother's feet have grown bigger.

Ji Hye (JH): Did you?

Ji Na (JN): Yes, Mom.

JH: Are they bigger?

JN: I'm not sure.

SI: Let's take his footprint once a month, Ji Na. Let's do that.

JH: That's enough, honey.

SI: How come? When he was born in the hospital, they took his footprint once, didn't they? Ji Na also wants to know about this.

JH: All right. Then stay where you are and go on eating.

Cho Rong (CR): Did anything upset you?

Ho Sub (HS): Nothing.

CR: Then why do you look so uneasy?

HS: Nothing. Nothing for discussion.

M: Why do you sound as if you are so mad? How come? What's the matter?

HS: Nothing. Please don't care about this.

JH: By the way, honey, Younger Uncle and his wife were here.

SI: Yeah?

JH: They gave sister-in-laws (Yoen Joo) a scarf; my present is an overcoat.

CR: What about mine?

JH: Perfume. But it's really more suitable for me!

CR: Why say that? But how come mine is so small?

JH: How old-fashioned your thought is! You even measure the volume. That branch is expensive.

CR: Oh, is it? Where's it, Mom? In your room or mine?

M: Sit down eating. See it after dinner.

HS: Nothing for me, Mom?

JH: All men, from Dad to Kyung Soo, are given cravats.

HS: What? Auntie (Ara) is just too much.

From 37:31

Kyung Soo does the job of taking photographs for Tae Sub's mom.

M: A moment, Yoen Joo. This doesn't look good. I feel something wrong.

Yoen Joo (YJ): Aren't you satisfied with it? I think it nice.

M: So take the photos first. If they don't work, do it again next time. Start it, Kyung Soo!

KS: Yes.

M: Bring the fried fish here first.

YJ: Yes.

M: Yang Tae Sub!

TS: Yes?

M: Stop staring at me like that! I'm all right!  

TS: OK, Mom.

From 39:45

Kyung Soo and Tae Sub in the living room

M: Hey, come here guys. Have some cakes!

CR: Let me treat them. Would you please put the cakes there?

M: Don't you guys think me a paralyzed person? If that way of thinking continued, I really would become such!

CR: This one tastes very good. I chose it for you!

KS: Thanks.

TS: Dad, I have made an appointment for Mom's health checkup. It's going to start from 8 A.M. next Wednesday. Talking of the fee, I will give you money a couple of days before Wednesday. I will pay for all the fees listed in this sheet.

M: Hey!

TS: Just follow my words please. They do make sense. Just agree to take the checkup.

M: That's OK for me to only go to the hospital.

TS: No, it isn't. You still have to have your health checked. That's better!

M: What's better? It's just a slight paint in my back. It's just your profession that affects your thinking.

D: No more saying. Just accept it, honey! How much is the fee? Let me pay for it.

TS: No, Dad. It is arranged by KS and me.

KS: I'm also your son!

M: What to do now, honey?

D: Yes, no more discussion!

TS: After you have had the checkup, you should rest for a couple of days. Then travel someplace! Two days after the trip, it will be your marriage anniversary. Let us organize a party for you two!

M: Tae Sub!

TS: I'm going to take care of it with Kyung Soo.

KS: I'm also the son of yours!

D: You guys/... What have you guys done?

KS: It took us about half a month to choose the destination for your trip. The weather isn't nice in Europe.

M: Europe?

KS: So I chose Shangri-la for you; Flowers blossom all the year there.

M: No, it's not that. You are just a college lecturer...

TS: Kyung Soo does better business than I, so you don't need to worry about this.

KS: Yeah, I'm better than Tae Sub is.

M: Honey, say something!

D: I did say something.

M: What did you say?

D: I asked how they arranged all these things for us. I just said it.

TS: Do you have a passport?

D: Yes, of course. The year before last year, your mom went to Japan; last year I went to Indonesia...

M: Don't talk that way. It sounds as if you are very happy with the trip. It's nothing different from saying "Yes, yes".

D: Didn't you tell me to say so?

M: Did I?

D: They asked if we had a passport. Since we have, why do you want me to say that we don't?

M: I don't know what to say now. Just don't know how to express my gratitute toward you guys...

CR: Mom!

M: Is it OK for me to just go to the hospital, not to go on the trip?

KS & TS: No, you can't!

M: It's lucky. I was afraid of your saying No. (Laugh)

Tae Sub's mom sees Tae Sub and Kyung SOo off.

KS: You should go back to the house. It's very cold here!

M: Kyung Soo!

KS: Yes?

Tae Sub's mom gives Kyung Soo a warm hug.

M: Thank you, son!

KS: Thank you, Mom!

M: Then get into the car!

TS: We're leaving, Mom.

M: Yes.

Tae Sub's mom takes a tender look at the two guys leaving.

From 51: 05

Tae Sub and Kyung Soo in KS's apartment

KS: Some black coffee?

TS: Three cups of Charlie Brown, please!

KS: How lazy you are! Even 3 cups!

TS: Isn't that because of you?

KS: Would you like me to add a spoon of wine?

TS: Yeah, so you want me to fall asleep?

KS: Then just stay awake!

TS: It was my fault: I shouldn't have followed you here.

While Kyung Soo is making the coffee, Tae Sub comes to hug the former.

KS: What? What is the meaning of this hug?

TS: Keep this hug until the water boils. OK?

KS: Sure.

TS: Have I ever thanked you?

KS: Don't take movie quotes as yours. In the movie, it was "Have I ever told you that I love you?".

TS: Right, I quoted it.

KS: Have I ever told you that I love you?

TS: Possibly not yet!

KS: I was nearly bursting into tears.

TS: Why?

KS: It was when your mom hugged me. Mine and I have never done so.

TS: Next time when you go to Seoul, give her a hug in the first place. Love has to be directly expressed so that we can understand one another better and can be closer.

KS: (Pause) Didn't you say you had to write a reply to the email?

TS: Yeah. If I didn't write it today, then I would be a bad guy!

KS: I'm changing my clothes.

TS: Yeah.

Tae Sub opens the laptop.

TS: You didn't shut it down again!

KS: Didn't I?

TS: Don't I always tell you to shut it down when you don't use it? You're not obedient!

*Tae Sub's reply email to Chae Young*: Something messy happened, so I was late with replying to you. Was it 2 or 4 days? I'm so sorry. Chae Yong! Hearing that you are doing well, I feel truly happy. Some incidents took place in my family. My younger uncle got married, and the day after his wedding, my grandfather passed away. Well, we are living in happiness in the world of our own. How beautiful our life is now. If our true sex were to be found out now, it would be still OK for us. That's because the more thought we have given, the more determined we get. Additionally, we are not criminals.

TS: Say something; I'll write it for you.

KS: OK, what to say? Well, the coffee cups Chae Young gave us are of very good quality. But her cup misses her a lot. When having free time, she should come here to comfort it.

TS: It's too long!

KS: So just write it simply: I miss her.

TS: It's better to keep it long.

KS: Why?

TS: You don't want to meet her, do you? Why tell a lie?

KS: (Laugh) Don't I?

From 1:02:98 (Their last scene)

KS: The weather in Jeju is very nice. It's even specially nicer here. What are you thinking about? What draws your attention? Are you listening to me?

TS: I was so envious of Ho Sub. On the day het got married, I felt that I was to blame in front of my parents. At the same time, I admired him. You and I were burdened, and our secret was too much to bear in mind.

KS: Were you heartbroken?

TS: Yes.

KS: You should have told me!

TS: I was making a prayer.

KS: What was it? Tell me. If it hasn't come true, then I will say it again!

TS: If God does exist, please let us be together forever until the day we say farewell to life.

KS: There's no need for me to say it again. That's just enough!

They hug, looking moved and content...

@PHMP, I want to give you more +++++++ but I can't 

Thank you so much for translating. There're so many conversations in Ep.63, Fighting!!

I make 2 MVs of KyungTae. 2 with the same song "Until You" sung by Shayne Ward; Kyungsoo's side and Taesub's side

Kyungsoo's side

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=mcLyYl-sOzo

http://www.mediafire...063d00hen73m8uj

Taesub's side

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=rDXlOpykyvE

http://www.mediafire...sodqla4leymwr27

I hope you enjoy these ^^

JTanis, you must have been working very hard and enthusiastically to get these clips done! I (and we) greatly appreciate it. 

So I just finished the translating for episode 63. I will miss this nice job so much!

Kyung Tae's last scene is just a modified version of the one in the church. The moment I love most in this scene is when Kyung Soo puts his hand on Tae Sub's heart (chest). Very touching!

I finally got around to watching the last episode :tears::tears::tears: It's so beautiful and I don't know where to begin talking about it :(

Its so sad that the grandpa died but I'm kinda sad the little Uncle and Chorong never got to tie the knot by the end of the drama.... I thought Dong Gun would at least propose :(

OMG i cant believe KT couple is ended forever... I think I am going through major withdrawl right now... :tears:

I just want to talk to this drama to ppl for hours and hours but i hav no one really that watches this drama :(

well I will miss you all on this forum and hopefully we'll see each other again soon :(

Guest orbiter

KT moment in the forest while waiting for the crew to set up.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Dwr5XmGyF8E/

(I want to know what are they talking about!! can anyone read lips here? :rolleyes: )

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/a8kk3H0lag0/

LSW fan meeting( I am just guessing) on Nov 5th.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/LaHJJVvAPx4/

credit as stated.

Thanks Phmp for the spoilers, I wanted to know what was going on for a long time, But since I read what was going on I really miss them more. I am so mad at myself because I've been watching kdramas for many years and I can't speak or understand the language, it is a shame. If I was smarter I would have watch this episodes without any subs with no problems. But thanks to all the people who provide this spoilers I can be at peace.

After watching the last episode once more I decided that I am going to watch anything this writer writes, They did an amazing job and they all have a fan for life... There are so much things we can learn from this drama that I am amazed and everytime I watch an episode again, I come to a new conclusion. Two important lessons I guess are that love is what binds people together, not tradition or ambition, and we have to accept each member of our family just like they are because at the end the more important thing is their happiness.

Guest patchwork

welcome!

Actually, it's not 'Bromance' at all. They are lovers and of course they have sexual relationship.

Bromance is just close male friends without sexual relationship.

Okie now i get it... i have been chasing this show till i am :wacko: . i have 1001 things to do and yet am watching this show. usually don't like to watch long drama but this one with its great writing and the great English subtitle takes the cake out of it and of course the two male couple.. WHY! am i so into it..hahahahaha .... The director and scriptwriter did a great job out of this topic..

What are these pictures of? And where is second uncle???

Oh, and for that matter, Ji Hye and Kyung Soo?

That's what I'm wondering too, because this is the wedding of the 2nd uncle.

So i wonder where the groom is?

Ji Hye is not there because the grandma didn't let her go because she just gave birth.

As for Kyung Soo i believe he didn't come to the wedding because he didn't want

the grandma to become suspicious of his and TS's relationship. Remember in the earlier

episode, the mom told KS & TS that the grandma is suspicious of their relationship

and told KS not to come over so often.

As for Kyung Soo i believe he didn't come to the wedding because he didn't want

the grandma to become suspicious of his and TS's relationship. Remember in the earlier

episode, the mom told KS & TS that the grandma is suspicious of their relationship

and told KS not to come over so often.

Kyungsoo was in Seoul with his father.

He took his father from hospital and went to father's university for his retirement

The first weekend with no Kyung Tae ;)

I really feel something empty from the bottom of my heart. 

Let us rewatch this amazing drama from the first episode! 

The joys and sorrow Kyung Tae have brought us will never be forgotten, won't they?

Archived