Guest yeohweping

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gabrielcoronel

Just finished this drama.

I love the grandparents! haha. :D

OT: BTW, can someone please tell me what's the name of the ringtone of the mother of Tae Sub? It's been a while since I started looking for it. I think she and Gu Eun Jae of Temptation of Wife have the same ringtone.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Can anyone help recommend the episodes to watch the cutest scenes between Ho Sub (Lee sang yoon) and Yoon Joo (nam sang mi)? (so sad they've broken up :( )
Also does anyone know the episode where they drink beer in the bottle and kiss??? Thanks!! :D 

• 1 year later...

i just finished watching this drama a few wks ago & enjoyed it to the max, i never thought i would but i find them both cute, innocent esp Taesub, naive at times, loving and it's just two ppl loving & trusting each other! i watched their clips on YT over/over again coz they're v cute & playful!

thnx for this thread altho i'm late in posting like i said i just watched it a few wks ago! my favorite is song chang ui & lee sang woo was great actor too!

They're showing a promotional film of LiB now, since it's also nominated for Drama of the Year. The MC's are speaking about Kim Soo-Hyun.

SCE mentioned / thanked Kim Soo-Hyun a lot in his speech, too.

JTanis, SCE's always licking his lips or stucking out his tongue >///<

Girl, I'm still sooooo happy that he won that award, he got his last one in 2008!

@ayachou i'm late in watching LIB but now browsing here & i agree w/you guys his mannerism seems licking his lips so cute, i've seen many pix with him doing this! btw i am continuing his SCU thread here at soompi do u mind if i copy some of your pictures to post it on his thread pls? thanks pls let me know if OK

Archived