❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

About his rumoured project. I really like it. Here is about DID: Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously referred to as multiple personality disorder, is a dissociative disorder involving a disturbance of identity in which two or more separate and distinct personality states (or identities) control an individual's behavior at different times. When under the control of one identity, a person is usually unable to remember some of the events that occurred while other personalities were in control. The different identities, referred to as alters, may exhibit differences in speech, mannerisms, attitudes, thoughts and gender orientation. The alters may even present physical differences, such as allergies, right-or-left handedness or the need for eyeglass prescriptions. These differences between alters are often quite striking. A person living with DID may have as few as two alters or as many as 100. The average number is about 10. Often alters are stable over time, continuing to play specific roles in the person's life for years. Some alters may harbor aggressive tendencies, directed toward individuals in the person's environment or toward other alters within the person. At the time a person living with DID first seeks professional help, he or she is usually not aware of their condition. A very common complaint in people affected by DID is episodes of amnesia, or time loss. These individuals may be unable to remember events in all or part of a proceeding time period. They may repeatedly encounter unfamiliar people who claim to know them, find themselves somewhere without knowing how they got there or find items that they don't remember purchasing among their possessions. http://www2.nami.org/Content/NavigationMenu/Inform_Yourself/About_Mental_Illness/By_Illness/Dissociative_Identity_Disorder.htm

"Kim Soo-hyun courted for split-personality crime thriller"KimSooHyun1.jpg

So I guess this means the split-personality trend isn’t going to die anytime soon? I’m starting to think that a leading man without dissociative identity disorder is becoming the rarity in film and television, because I just can’t seem to get away from it. Kim Soo-hyun may have turned down the split-personality drama Dr. Frankenstein, but he’s now considering an offer for the movie Real, where he’d play a man with multiple personalities. If this has to happen, can one of them be a teenage girl? The new movie from writer-director Lee Jung-sub of Romantic Island and Lost in Love and the producers of New World is an action crime thriller about a man with dissociative identity disorder. That’s all we’re told at this point, so the possibilities are quite endless. Is he a mastermind by night and a mild-mannered man by day who doesn’t know that his alter ego has committed crimes? Wouldn’t it be awesome if he were the detective AND the criminal? Kim Soo-hyun’s last movie was Covertly, Grandly in 2013, and he’s currently shooting his new drama Producer, which is due out in May. It’d be nice to see him going back to darker movie roles where he could bust out more action skills (or okay, I wouldn’t say no to more workout scenes either), since we know that he’s got the romantic lead down pat. Real is still casting and plans to start shooting later in the year. Via IS Plus Cr: dramabeans. Detective and criminal? YES PLS

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; word-wrap: break-word; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[CLIO] Make my boyfriend Kim Soo Hyun! "My boyfriend is so handsome"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEyqjzh8OTshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEyqjzh8OTs

...only the eyebrow tho~:))

Excited about Kim Soo Hyun's appearance in "Producer", an internal spoiler was released
translated by Pechumori

20206_805527646206998_119596207154582044

The new Friday drama of KBS2 TV "Producer" has been a hot topic due to an incident that happened recently.

On the morning of April 2, the "Producer", a drama set against the background of an entertainment station, held their first shooting at the 6th floor of the new wing of KBS in Yeouido, Seoul. In particular, Kim soo Hyun as the new entertainment PD has attracted great interest which prompted a KBS official to capture and publish Kim Soo Hyun's photo at weibo.

The published photo which showed for the first time the image of Kim Soo Hyun as the new station PD in the "Producer", looking neat as he wore a suit, has gained interest. However, it was published by a KBS staff without the consent of the production crew. The KBS Public Relations Official said "The photo was deleted at the request of the crew".

"Producer" which depicts the story of a PD set against the background of a broadcasting entertainment station has gathered a large interest since their first script reading and every move has become a hot topic. With such high level of interest, the crew did not want a situation where one photo published at weibo would create spoilers.

Increasing expectation with the combination of an unusual cast including Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, IU, Na Young Hee, Yeh Ji Won, Park Hyuk Kwon, Kim Jong Kook, Seo Gi Cheol and Choi Yoon Hee together with SBS "You Who came from the stars" writer Park Ji Eun and PD Seo Soo Min, "Producer" is scheduled to air on May 8 at 9 pm.

credit: osen
Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub

UNNIES! 
Did you miss voting for Kim Soo Hyun? Nyahaha. I kinda missed that. Anyways, I know we are all heated up to our baby's events especially the upcoming drama "Producers". I saw this site in Kim Soo Hyun Facebook, I don't know what the award is, but I guess, there is no harm in voting for our baby here. :) It's not mandatory to vote. :) I just thought that, until now, whatever voting site it is, whether its a formal site or not, Kim Soo Hyun will still be number one. :) 
<3 <3 <3 
Here is the site to vote: http://www.hallyuwin.com/

swingbaby said: About his rumoured project. I really like it. Here is about DID: Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously referred to as multiple personality disorder, is a dissociative disorder involving a disturbance of identity in which two or more separate and distinct personality states (or identities) control an individual's behavior at different times. When under the control of one identity, a person is usually unable to remember some of the events that occurred while other personalities were in control. The different identities, referred to as alters, may exhibit differences in speech, mannerisms, attitudes, thoughts and gender orientation. The alters may even present physical differences, such as allergies, right-or-left handedness or the need for eyeglass prescriptions. These differences between alters are often quite striking. A person living with DID may have as few as two alters or as many as 100. The average number is about 10. Often alters are stable over time, continuing to play specific roles in the person's life for years. Some alters may harbor aggressive tendencies, directed toward individuals in the person's environment or toward other alters within the person. At the time a person living with DID first seeks professional help, he or she is usually not aware of their condition. A very common complaint in people affected by DID is episodes of amnesia, or time loss. These individuals may be unable to remember events in all or part of a proceeding time period. They may repeatedly encounter unfamiliar people who claim to know them, find themselves somewhere without knowing how they got there or find items that they don't remember purchasing among their possessions. http://www2.nami.org/Content/NavigationMenu/Inform_Yourself/About_Mental_Illness/By_Illness/Dissociative_Identity_Disorder.htm

It said crime movie. I dont think he will become old lady or opposite sex. i doubt there will be any comedy scene. In this case. As girlfriday said it's most likely detective and criminal. Psycho serial killer? I need this one  right now.

itemprop="name" style="font-family: Raleway; font-size: 28.8px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"9 Shows you should watch to prepare you for Producer
Producer_prep_shows.png

The upcoming series Producer just started filming this week, and while the cast and crew are being extremely secretive about the script, we can't help but be excited! The upcoming series stars Kim Soo HyunGong Hyo JinIU, and Cha Tae Hyun, in addition to smaller roles for Kim Jong KookJo Yoon HeeNa Young Hee, and many more, and the series is coming EXCLUSIVELY to DramaFever when it premieres on May 8! If you're dying in anticipation like I am, here are 9 other shows you should watch to prepare yourself for the series.

1. My Love from Another Star

Not only is Kim Soo Hyun coming to Producer, but it will also be written by the same person who wrote My Love from another Star! Even if you've already seen this supernatural drama, it's the kind of show that deserves a re-watch.

- S - K - I - P -

3. Running Man

Speaking of variety shows, Producer will be Running Man star Kim Jong Kook's first role in a drama! What better way to celebrate than watching this 2013 episode featuring Kim Soo Hyun?

4. Dream High

Kim Soo Hyun and IU have been costars before! You can imagine what their chemistry might be like as you re-watch this fun series

Or, if you're under a time crunch, you can just watch their cute duet together:

- S - K - I - P -

Hopefully that list can tide you over for the next month! What else will you be watching as you wait forProducerProducer premieres May 8 exclusively on DramaFever! You can sign up for new episode alerts HERE!

logo-dramafever@2x.png