❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest MiM1430293771

meliffic said: QuynhT said: @MiM: I never know why they director cut the sofa kiss short =)) like if he shows those last 2 seconds where JJH kissed him back and then KSH smiled... that would make it so much more effective...*as if it's not already too effective* but haha oh well... The smile KSH had...i can only imagine a guy doing that when kissing his girlfriend :)) Like yeah...you only see THAT kind of reaction in real relationships... URGGGGGG MY SHIPPER HEART

PYC 36.9% KSH 36.8%
Actually I find it good to have a rival. If PYC wasn't there we wouldn't have that super happy feeling when the percentage kept going up and especially when we got #1 for the 1st time :x Both fandoms are dedicated and have reasons to fight for #1
No matter how the result will be, I just love this moment so much. I'm very proud to be one of this fandom~~ I LOVE YOU GUYS :x (or girls? =)) )

Guest rieriiw

MiM said: meliffic said: QuynhT said: @MiM: I never know why they director cut the sofa kiss short =)) like if he shows those last 2 seconds where JJH kissed him back and then KSH smiled... that would make it so much more effective...*as if it's not already too effective* but haha oh well... The smile KSH had...i can only imagine a guy doing that when kissing his girlfriend :)) Like yeah...you only see THAT kind of reaction in real relationships... URGGGGGG MY SHIPPER HEART

Guest MiM1430293771

I'm not trying to exaggerate or anything but the Voting Status nearly gives me a heart attack every time I refresh it~ and guess what? There are still almost 20 days to go. Maybe I need to get a few doses of Do Min Joon-shi, I guess I will re-watch the whole drama thennn!! 3rd time??? Ayyyy....
JKdoMyJ_zps3d60c24e.gifpqp3nTY_zpsac7cd6b0.gif4205_zpsc7e5120f.gif

Anyway, *virtual high fives* to you all guys. Do you remember the time when Soo Hyun was not even in the top 3 and look at where we are now??? :((( Its like we are making historyyyyy (im overreacting now, i know!!! dont judge me.) Chingus ahhh, I cant wait so see him go get all the awardssss :((  I'm turning greedyyyy  ~X(

tumblr_n4f4bzOwFP1tq09s9o2_400_zps02a32a

MiM said: meliffic said: QuynhT said: @MiM: I never know why they director cut the sofa kiss short =)) like if he shows those last 2 seconds where JJH kissed him back and then KSH smiled... that would make it so much more effective...*as if it's not already too effective* but haha oh well... The smile KSH had...i can only imagine a guy doing that when kissing his girlfriend :)) Like yeah...you only see THAT kind of reaction in real relationships... URGGGGGG MY SHIPPER HEART

Guest rieriiw

meliffic said: MiM said: meliffic said: QuynhT said: @MiM: I never know why they director cut the sofa kiss short =)) like if he shows those last 2 seconds where JJH kissed him back and then KSH smiled... that would make it so much more effective...*as if it's not already too effective* but haha oh well... The smile KSH had...i can only imagine a guy doing that when kissing his girlfriend :)) Like yeah...you only see THAT kind of reaction in real relationships... URGGGGGG MY SHIPPER HEART

Guest MiM1430293771

meliffic

said:

MiM

said:

meliffic said:
He better have an over-the-top chemistry w/ his future real life gf, KSH you better make it worth our damn imagination when you already found the one   >:P

Sóc Nâu Lê said: PYC 36.9% KSH 36.8%
Actually I find it good to have a rival. If PYC wasn't there we wouldn't have that super happy feeling when the percentage kept going up and especially when we got #1 for the 1st time :x Both fandoms are dedicated and have reasons to fight for #1
No matter how the result will be, I just love this moment so much. I'm very proud to be one of this fandom~~ I LOVE YOU GUYS :x (or girls? =)) )

Guest MiM1430293771

CHECK THIS OUT 
IT IS A HEAVEN OF YWCFTS  GIF :)))) please enjoy while it lasts, I think it will be gone soon :( The more I see these, the more I understand the PD-nim's decision not to release any BTS scenes while the film was on air, or else Do Min Joon's image is FOREVER RUINED.
tumblr_inline_n4lfhwDFuu1r3kshr_zpsb5fff 

Guest nesqie

YangD said: nesqie said: YangD said: Sóc Nâu Lê said: "Aliens only come out after 11pm according to chinese fans...""They are night owls!" No no... We're vampires =)))))))))))
"Anyway. We have to come out with some strategy. Since.. the voting end 24th midnight. We have to widen the gap even more."

Guest MaiA1430293719

Being handsome or not isn't important .To me,attractiveness is. KSH just happens to be very attractive and has charisma in his performance. His smile is so charming . It hurts :((

tumblr_n2pk011Fke1ruihago5_250.gif

tumblr_n2pk011Fke1ruihago8_250.gif

KSH,why do u have to do this to me?

8-}