❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest MiM1430293771

Sorry my time zone is off right now :| But when is the reset time you guys? Like in how many hours?? 
YESSSSSSSS WE ARE CATCHINGGGG UPPPPPP <3 AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!! tumblr_n3fovt0eDX1qdjxp3o1_400_zps46cb30

Guest YangD

nesqie said: YangD said: nesqie said: YangD said: Sóc Nâu Lê said: "Aliens only come out after 11pm according to chinese fans...""They are night owls!" No no... We're vampires =)))))))))))
"Anyway. We have to come out with some strategy. Since.. the voting end 24th midnight. We have to widen the gap even more."

rieriiw said: meliffic said: MiM said: meliffic said: QuynhT said: @MiM: I never know why they director cut the sofa kiss short =)) like if he shows those last 2 seconds where JJH kissed him back and then KSH smiled... that would make it so much more effective...*as if it's not already too effective* but haha oh well... The smile KSH had...i can only imagine a guy doing that when kissing his girlfriend :)) Like yeah...you only see THAT kind of reaction in real relationships... URGGGGGG MY SHIPPER HEART

Guest nesqie

norbaizura abdullah said: rieriiw said: meliffic said: MiM said: meliffic said: QuynhT said: @MiM: I never know why they director cut the sofa kiss short =)) like if he shows those last 2 seconds where JJH kissed him back and then KSH smiled... that would make it so much more effective...*as if it's not already too effective* but haha oh well... The smile KSH had...i can only imagine a guy doing that when kissing his girlfriend :)) Like yeah...you only see THAT kind of reaction in real relationships... URGGGGGG MY SHIPPER HEART

Guest nesqie

MiM said: Sorry my time zone is off right now :| But when is the reset time you guys? Like in how many hours?? 
YESSSSSSSS WE ARE CATCHINGGGG UPPPPPP <3 AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!! tumblr_n3fovt0eDX1qdjxp3o1_400_zps46cb30

Guest nesqie

Sóc Nâu Lê said: MiM said: Sorry my time zone is off right now :| But when is the reset time you guys? Like in how many hours?? 
YESSSSSSSS WE ARE CATCHINGGGG UPPPPPP <3 AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!! 

nesqie said: norbaizura abdullah said: rieriiw said: meliffic said: MiM said: meliffic said: QuynhT said: @MiM: I never know why they director cut the sofa kiss short =)) like if he shows those last 2 seconds where JJH kissed him back and then KSH smiled... that would make it so much more effective...*as if it's not already too effective* but haha oh well... The smile KSH had...i can only imagine a guy doing that when kissing his girlfriend :)) Like yeah...you only see THAT kind of reaction in real relationships... URGGGGGG MY SHIPPER HEART

Guest MaiA1430293719

I know this poll is meaningless, but we can't stand seeing our dear KSH lose to the other,can we ?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tournament-battle-of-the-best-actor-and-actress

We have nothing to lose,why don't we vote for him? :D. 15 times per day

I think Korean fans is voting for drama category! that's why it drops, but if it's not under 50 % we're still very safe. We're doing good today for not let them leading us too far. Our counter-attack will make a wider gap tonight. Because the amount od vote must be immense ATM , so the percent of increasing will not be big as much as days before but I hope we can make a decent gap that we don't have to play catch-up game as these two days. 

Guest frustratedastronaut

MaiA said: Being handsome or not isn't important .To me,attractiveness is. KSH just happens to be very attractive and has charisma in his performance. His smile is so charming . It hurts :(( tumblr_n2pk011Fke1ruihago5_250.giftumblr_n2pk011Fke1ruihago8_250.gif KSH,why do u have to do this to me? 8-}