❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Hello @padhari... I am fine and how about you? Just click on the post button once then when you see a pop up message saying service unavailable, refresh the page to see your post already posted in the thread to avoid double posting like me ... 
It's really hard to post today and I kept signing in a lot of times this past few days and I'm not even signing out.

padhari said: Hello @lhynne, good morning!!! H R U?  Yes, there is some technical problems faced by the members of the soompi for the last 3 days.  Today i am not able to go into the respective page at all.  It says service not available.  and i am not able to use the AWESOME button at all.  Some  alignment problems also there.  Lets hope everything is ok by today.

lhynne said: Is it me or something's wrong with Soompi? It keeps saying service unavailable when I post but my posts would be in the thread and so I had a lot of double post yesterday...
Most Suitable Celebrity to use Chuseok Hanbok
Chosen as the top celebrities in Chuseok Hanbok are Kim Soo hyun and Suzy
Male celebrity poll, a total of 751 people participated in the survey, Kim Soo-hyun won the support 201 votes, followed by Arang and the Magistrate's star  Lee Joong ki (108), King of Hearts Lee Seung Gi (98), Nice Guy's Song Joong ki 55 votes, and Park Yoochun of  Rooftop Prince with 41 votes.
Related article

Might not mean anything but Chuseok wil be on September 30... I guess Soo hyun will take some time off that day too

Here's the full translation from the article I've translated yesterday
class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; "Kim Soo Hyun and Miss A’s Suzy have the best look in Hanbok

September 26, 2012 3:30 pm eternalc2h

1013.jpgKim Soo Hyun and Miss A’s Suzy were recently selected as celebrities who have the best look in Hanbok.

Seoul Art College has carried out a survey on the celebrities who have the best look in Hanbok in celebration of Chuseok. As a result, Kim and Suzy were selected as the celebrities who have the best look in Hanbok.

In the survey, in which a total of 751 people participated, Kim received 201 votes, and he was followed by Lee Joon Gi (108 votes), Lee Seung Gi (98 votes), Song Joong Ki (55 votes), and JYJ’s Yoo Chun (41 votes). Suzy received 168 votes, and she was followed by Shin Min Ah (98 votes), SNSD’s Taeyeon (71 votes), IU (64 votes), and Shin Se Kyung (28 votes).

People who voted for Kim Soo Hyun said, “He looks good in Hanbok because he looked nice when he played the role of a king,” and people who voted for Lee Joon Gi said, “His face is very oriental, and his image from the film The King and the Clown is strong.” About Suzy, people said, “She’s pretty in all clothes,” and about Shin Min Ah, “She’s a pretty ghost in Hanbok.”

Psy, Yoo Jun Sang, ZE:A’s Siwan, Han Hyo Joo, Han Ji Min, and Park Min Young were also selected.

http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/k-pop/kim-soo-hyun-and-miss-as-suzy-have-the-best-look-in-hanbok/

Keep voting in SIA guys... Soo Hyun is still in 11th place with 2.7%... I noticed that Jang Geun suk isn't even on the Top 20... I wonder what happened I like him a lot although most of his series became disaster these past few years... he has a lot of fanbase outside Korea specially in Japan 

I don't know what to believe anymore...  it says here that Covertness will officially start shooting on October. If so Soo hyun will probably wrap up the shooting by January of next year and it will take him a while to have another project... waaaaahhhhh this can't be... I've been patient enough waiting for this movie to finish shooting so I can look forward to seeing him in another project early next year
class="ks_article_title" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 7px; font-size: 24px; text-transform: capitalize; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Hyun Woo, And Now Park Ki Woong Starring In 'Covertness': "Three Flower Boys"

• SEPTEMBER 25, 2012 11:07 AM EDT | BY KDRAMASTARS STAFF WRITER
    Park Ki Woong
Actors Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Hyun Woo, and now Park Ki Woong are starring in the movie 'Covertness.' The three flower boys will be working together for this movie.

The movie representatives revealed that Park Ki Woong will be playing one of the three flower boys named Lee Hae Rang. The other details are still in the process of fine-tuning. No contracts have been signed yet but he has been reviewing the scripts.

'Covertness' is about a North Korean spy named Won Ryu Hwan (played by Kim Soo Hyun) who disguises himself as an unemployed idiot.

Park Ki Woong will play the character of Lee Hae Rang, who is not required to become a spy because his father is a high-ranking general, but decides to anyways. Therefore, he goes around as a guitarist looking for auditions.

Park Ki Woong had recently starred in the KBS drama 'Bridal Mask' and played the role of Kimura Shunji.

In addition, actor Kim Soo Hyun will be playing Won Ryu Hwang, who will show a cute, idiotic side and also a very charismatic side as a cold spy. Lee Hyun Woo will play a skilled spy Lee Hae Jin who, even at his young age, takes care of special investigations,.

On the other hand, filming for 'Covertness' is planned to officially start in October.

Kdramastars.com

@padhari... remember the news where they've got a new female model for Beyond... I guess this must be it... want to see Soo hyun with a partner for the CF who is human. The dog is cute but I have seen Soo hyun and his partners had chemistry in his CFs so it would be nice to see him with other models too ... Saw the CF of Won bin and Yoon Eun hye for Beyond and it was very nice

Guest jasmine27

Shooting of the new movie starts in October? X(

Okay, I'm freaking out.  If that's the schedule then it's next to impossible for Kim Soo HYun to start a TV drama early next year.  Guess I was hoping that he'd start shooting a drama while filming the movie but okay, I'll let him rest in between projects. LOL

And KSH deserves to win that best look in Hanbok award. He looked magnificent in his Chona costumes in TMETS.  not sure about Suzy though.  She has never done a Sageuk project so how can the voters know how she looked like in a hanbok?  the trouble with fan awards is ... :-B

@jasmine27...I tried looking for Suzy's photos in a hanbok since we had the same thinking and it turns out he had some photos in hanbok and I must say she's really pretty in the atire
tumblr_m60rjnLlmU1r10bg2o2_250.jpg tumblr_m60rjnLlmU1r10bg2o3_250.jpgtumblr_m60r434Ngs1r10bg2o2_250.jpg
It was bad enough that they postponed in one time but a second time totally killed me... But then Soo hyun was busy wrapping up The Thieves shooting when he accepted TMETS. The only difference is he only has a few CFS then but now he had LOTS and would be busy filming for it next year.

lhynne said: I don't know what to believe anymore...  it says here that Covertness will officially start shooting on October. If so Soo hyun will probably wrap up the shooting by January of next year and it will take him a while to have another project... waaaaahhhhh this can't be... I've been patient enough waiting for this movie to finish shooting so I can look forward to seeing him in another project early next year
class="ks_article_title" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 7px; font-size: 24px; text-transform: capitalize; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Hyun Woo, And Now Park Ki Woong Starring In 'Covertness': "Three Flower Boys"

• SEPTEMBER 25, 2012 11:07 AM EDT | BY KDRAMASTARS STAFF WRITER
Actors Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Hyun Woo, and now Park Ki Woong are starring in the movie 'Covertness.' The three flower boys will be working together for this movie.

The movie representatives revealed that Park Ki Woong will be playing one of the three flower boys named Lee Hae Rang. The other details are still in the process of fine-tuning. No contracts have been signed yet but he has been reviewing the scripts.

'Covertness' is about a North Korean spy named Won Ryu Hwan (played by Kim Soo Hyun) who disguises himself as an unemployed idiot.

Park Ki Woong will play the character of Lee Hae Rang, who is not required to become a spy because his father is a high-ranking general, but decides to anyways. Therefore, he goes around as a guitarist looking for auditions.

Park Ki Woong had recently starred in the KBS drama 'Bridal Mask' and played the role of Kimura Shunji.

In addition, actor Kim Soo Hyun will be playing Won Ryu Hwang, who will show a cute, idiotic side and also a very charismatic side as a cold spy. Lee Hyun Woo will play a skilled spy Lee Hae Jin who, even at his young age, takes care of special investigations,.

On the other hand, filming for 'Covertness' is planned to officially start in October.

Kdramastars.com